Aaron Hotchner X OC

By I-Got-Krusty-Krabs

Hello all, Excited for this story, I would first like to mention that while I am going to stick to the storyl... More

Challenging Start.
Teasing Temptation.
Hammering Home.
Awkward Awakening.
Forgotten Fantasy.
Challenging Chase.
Crumpled Cacophony.
Hunched Huddles.
Outdated Offices.
Horseplay.
Hostile Hostess.
Cold Noodles.
Chocolate Thunder.
Rain on my Parade.
First Date.
Tossed Tables.
Official.
A Thief in the Night Came.
Tempting Fate.
Disgruntled Driving.
Finally Found.
Dinner is Served.
Catching Caution.
Finding Fault.
Counting Conspiracies.
Epilogue-esk Vibes.

Finding Frisky.

244 2 0
By I-Got-Krusty-Krabs

Steadying herself, Cecile bent her knee while training her gun on the door in front of her before lunging herself forward and launching her foot at the door, breaking the lock and sending the door open. Stepping to the side for her safety, a moment passed when everyone was signalled to quickly enter. Scanning the room with their torches trained, a whimpering woman lay on the floor and she looked around to make sure they were safe before holstering her gun and running her hands to the material tied around her head and stuffed into her mouth. 'It's okay, we're going to get you out of here,' she comforted while cutting the rope behind her back, releasing her feet and hands.

As soon as the victim, Lucy Mildew, was free, her arms swung around Cecile's neck as she hugged her, sobbing while the rest of the team looked for Richard Wild. 'Thank you,' Lucy sobbed out. Dirt, blood and sweat covered her skin while her nails had practically disappeared from her attempts to escape.

'Let's get you on your feet. Can you stand for me?' Cecile asked quietly as she heard Morgan call that they had caught him in the next room over.

Helping Lucy leverage herself to her feet, Cecile caught sight of bruising between Lucy's legs as well as the unmistakable indent of teeth. At the sight, the agent's chest crumpled as her eyes quickly closed until they were both on their feet. Biting the inside of her lips, Cecile felt blood swell in her mouth as she tried not to react to the woman who slouched on her.

After a few steps, JJ sent a reassuring smile to the pair, but neither of them even tried to return one as they walked outside towards the ambulance. Siting her down, Cecile refused to look down as Lucy's dress rode up and bruising became visible. 'Sallow, I will take over from here,' Rossi reassured, only Lucy's hands sprung out and grabbed Cecile, silently pleading for her not to go.

'It's fine, Mrs and Mr Mildew are on their way. I will stay with her until they do,' Cecile declared with a smile as she found a blanket in the back of the ambulance and draped it over Lucy's shoulders and then pulled it over her legs to keep her warm. 'You're safe now, okay? He's not going to hurt you again,' she hushed while tightly embracing the trembling woman who was staring off into the distance and holding a cup of water that she had no intention of drinking.

An ambulance worker soon emerged with their pack and they tried to look approachable as they silently warned Lucy that they would need to clean her cuts. Cries only grew louder as she buried her head into Cecile's neck. 'Please, no,' she sobbed aloud.

'Lucy, we can wait until your parents are here. They won't be too long now. And they can go to the hospital with you, okay?' Cecile asked. Ashamed of herself, Cecile closed her eyes and kissed the top of Lucy's head. She felt like if she was strong enough, if she had the courage, Cecile herself could do the preliminary cleaning, but she couldn't. She chickened out because she was too scared to face the marks again, scared that she might lose her composure.

After a few more moments together, car doors loudly opened and closed as a couple sprinted towards the ambulance. 'My baby, come here,' her father remarked while embracing Lucy in a hug. Cecile took that as her chance to escape from the ambulance.

Staring between the cars, Hotch was stood beside one with Rossi, meanwhile, Prentiss was stood with a set of keys and Reid paced beside her. Opting to go with Prentiss, the team watched curiously as she took the back seat. Distracted by the file in his hands, Reid hadn't noticed as he pulled open the same rear door and nearly sat down before he noticed her. 'You normally sit in the front with Hotch,' he remarked but didn't wait for an explanation when he saw her head hung low and her fingers fidgeting.

Returning to the hotel, Prentiss glanced through the rear view mirror frequently while Reid awkwardly looked around as if he had been caught in a spider's web. 'Hey, Sallow, you okay? You've been off since we started the case,' she mentioned, trying to sound casual.

'Yeah, fine. Just ready to go home,' Cecile lied while rubbing her head and quietly sighing as her thoughts swirled.

'What happened when Hotch picked you up? You won't even let him talk about it, you seemed embarrassed,' Prentiss remarked with a smile.

'He walked in on me riding cowgirl,' Cecile replied without thinking, her words didn't even strike her as unusual. 'How long until we're back?' She asked, sounding bored.

Reid's answer of a specific time comforted her enough to make her sit back and rest her head against the door of the car. 'Hotch has been worried about you on this case. Has something happened?' Prentiss pressed as she parked the car.

Storming out of the car, Cecile had to take in a calming breath when she saw that the rest of the team were also climbing out of their car. 'He said he wouldn't act differently, but he did. Is it a wonder that yet another man has has let me down like the fucking trash they are?' Cecile chimed, sounding furious. 'Don't tell me to watch my language, I swear, I will fucking flip,' she added, growing even angrier as she directed her warning to Hotch.

'If you know you shouldn't swear, then why are you doing it?' Hotch asked sternly.

Cecile's breathing became laboured as her body physically vibrated, her hands slowly clenching and unclenching. A ground out yell slipped her lips before she calmed herself down enough to walk into the hotel. The rest of the team furrowed their brows as they watched the unexpected scene before they followed her in.

For a number of hours, the team sat in their rooms when they heard someone leave their room, the door slamming shut behind them before a faint voice shushed the door as if it was to blame. 'Fucking hell, can you do anything right? Idiot. Goodness, what have I become?' She grumbled.

Hearing the familiar voice, JJ opened her door and peeked her head out, noticing Cecile trying to walk quietly on the wooden floor, her heels in her hand to keep quiet. 'What are you up to?' She quietly asked with a stern, mothering voice as she sized her friend up.

Cecile was stood in a short, tight dress with short sleeves, but it had a high back, up to her neck, while her boobs were practically bursting out of it. 'Sshh, I'm going to the club. I didn't want to wake anyone up,' she mumbled with a finger to her lip.

Despite her intentions, after a few moments, the doors around them opened as the rest of the team peaked from inside their hotel room. Lifting both of her hands and waving them dramatically in the air, Cecile sighed out while glancing at JJ with an irritated tone. 'What are you doing?' Rossi whispered, not sure why the two girls were whispering in the first place.

'Well, if everyone's awake then we might as well throw a ball. If anyone is interested, I am going clubbing. Have fun sleeping, I will be on that jet tomorrow, but I make no promises about how sober I am going to be,' Cecile informed them confidently.

Looking between themselves, they all looked horrified. 'We just caught an UnSub who targeted women in those environments. How can you go clubbing without thinking about the consequences?' Morgan asked, terrified by the thought.

'You don't even have a car. Do you trust taxis that much that you would ride them without telling anyone first?' Reid asked with wide eyes.

'Profilers like you can find my body in a ditch somewhere. Just know that I died happy, throwing it back to R&B while wagging my tongue,' Cecile joked as she moved one foot to turn around when JJ's worried smile stopped her.

'I'll go with you. I will be the designated sober driver. I'll steal Em's keys,' JJ remarked quickly. 'It has been ages since I've gone out, and I don't think I've ever seen you out of work before,' she added excitedly.

'Oh, you are not going without me,' Morgan commented with a smirk.

Prentiss then smirked and cleared her throat. 'I am going to drink you under the table, just you wait,' she mentioned before slinking her way back to her room.

Smiles then formed on the faces of the other team members as they slunk away, other than Hotch who was still dressed, though he had taken his jacket off and rolled his sleeves up while his tie had been discarded at one point. 'Why did you bring an outfit to go dancing in? Your bag is meant for work, what made you think you'd have time to go out?' He asked quietly.

'Why do you always act like you've got a stick up your ass? We've known each other for years, how can you stand there and act shocked or annoyed when I do the exact same thing I have done every day since I met you? So much for being a decent profiler,' Cecile harshly replied as her shoulders tensed.

'Your language isn't as clean as it could be, please stop swearing. And it sounds like you're the one with a stick up their bum now,' Hotch mumbled, stood beside her as they both faced the wall opposite them, refusing to look at one another.

Licking her gums, Cecile adjusted her skirt loudly. 'I wish I had a stick up my bum,' she hummed as JJ walked out of her room, shortly followed by the rest of the team as Hotch shook his head with a slight smirk. He never could understand her hot and cold temperament.

Once at the club, the team sat at the table while Cecile got three rounds of shots for everyone. Reid refused them, so Cecile took his and threw them back without a second thought. 'You're going too fast,' Morgan warned playfully.

'Darling, I'm younger than you are, and I'm English. I was given brandy in my baby bottle. You ain't seen nothing yet,' Cecile yelled over the loud music before walking towards the already bustling dance floor.

Alcohol took the whole team by surprise as they were already tipsy. Rossi had resigned himself to driving, and Reid was left with no other choice since he was drinking juice. Music that Cecile would insist raised her was blaring as she sang along, some tipsy strangers joined her as they sang together before moving on. A few more drinks were bought and more sent to the table as the team grew drunker by the minute.

When tucked in the corner of the dance floor with her arms raised, a man met her eyes and he began dancing inches in front of her, however, he soon lost interest when a hand gently fell on Cecile's hip and she bent over, shaking her butt against the person manhandling her as their hand on her hip grew tighter. Hotch, however, who only intended on getting her intention to talk to her was shocked, and out of reflex his other hand grabbed her and ran to the roots of her hair as he brought her back against his chest.

Refusing to stop, Cecile pushed her hips back as she pushed her hair into a bun. Forgetting what he wanted to say anyway, Hotch's other hand grabbed her hips before it ran across her dress and grabbed the inside of her thigh as he pushed himself against her. A bulge slowly growing against her hips as she groaned. However, as his chin rested on her shoulder, she suddenly pulled away and looked back. Sighing out in relief at who it was, she stepped closer and pushed his hands back to her waist as she straddled one of his legs and she began grinding on his upper thigh.

Rolling her head back, Cecile felt her heart race and core throb as she felt the friction between her legs. Wrapping her arms around Hotch's neck, alcohol clouding both of their brains as they moved, Cecile pushed his head to her chest, and ran her hands over his warm shoulders. But before they dared go further, Hotch stopped and pulled her behind him as they escaped through a side door and he pressed her back against the cold brick wall, making her hum at the cold sensation.

Hotch lifted her legs and began grinding against Cecile as a whimper left her lips, a groan leaving his. 'What happened to your shoulder?' He dared to ask, alcohol finally taking his filter away as his face buried itself in her chest.

'Shut up,' Cecile moaned out as her mouth sat open while her head pushed against the wall, thrusting her hips in sync with his. After a few moments, Hotch's body tensed as he moaned loudly. Another minute later, she followed him before they both untangled her legs from around him. Neither of them had removed their underwear, meaning that liquid pooled in their clothes. However, liquid was slowly dripping down her legs as it seeped through her lace.

Running her fingers across the material, Cecile glanced at the mucus and smirked before Hotch roughly brought her fingers between his lips and he sucked her digits clean. If it hadn't been for the alcohol, neither of them would have dreamt of doing what they had done. Had Hotch remembered the intimate moment when sober, he would have regretted it as Haley filled his brain. If Cecile could recall it when sober, she would be furious with herself for what she had done. Afterall, she didn't care for him and he didn't care for her, not like that at least. 'Why did we do that?' Hotch asked, slurring his words slightly.

'We both just needed it. Don't worry, we'll be fine. It was just some dancing that led to a happy surprise,' Cecile tried to respond, but her words were less coherent than she thought. Hotch, however, agreed as he understood her perfectly.

A/N: Oh dear, they've crossed a professional boundary now. What's going to happen when they wake up after their shot? Did they get caught in the act? Kinda excited.

Thanks for reading!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 1K 85
⚠️tw⚠️ mental health issue's such as sh, depression, Ed and suicide... y/n garcia penelope's sister has been with the bau for 1 year. she's a very pr...
47.1K 871 18
Disclaimer!!! This is a Fanfiction based on the hit TV series Criminal minds. I do not own the characters featured in the show or anything to do with...
168K 3.8K 40
What if the Spencer Reid that the team knew wasn't the real Spencer Reid? What if there was a Spencer that nobody would even imagine when they looked...
206K 2.6K 13
(THESE ONESHOTS ARE STILL BY ME, MY ACCOUNT NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED SINCE I MADE THE COVER) So umm if you don't love criminal minds then you're just wr...