T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ζ¬wΞΉΙ΄s |π™Ήπšžπš—πšπš”οΏ½...

By ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

22

802 62 37
By ggukie_69

A U T H O R

'Huh? Jungkook? What happened?!' Hoseok quickly grabbed Jungkook's body and supported him to sit down when he stumbled a few stairs and sprained his leg.

'Wasn't he alright just a few minutes ago while biding his goodbyes to the ARMYs?' Yoongi asked confusedly.

'Hngh!'

'Oh no! He is bleeding!' Taehyung gasped when he saw his blood-soaking pants of Jungkook.

'How did it happen?!' Jin crouched down.

All the staff also gathered as their manager tried to fold his pants up to see what caused the blood flooding. Everyone was pretty depressed as Jungkook breathed heavily, trying to control and endure the pain.

'Doctor! Where is doctor Ito?!' Jin asked the chief staff member.

Namjoon was perplexed when Jin said the Ito name since he also knew about the search hunting of Ito Y/N years ago but that wasn't the main concern at that moment.

Two staff rushed back toward the room where Y/N was staying. Jimin and Hoseok made some vacant for Jungkook to catch his breath. Jimin felt too sad for the maknae who showed all the emotions of trying to endure the pain.

'Do you want-'

'I am fine hyung.' Jungkook suddenly cut off the manager and said.

'I think the unmade pillar has something to do with this.' Jin said thoughtfully.

'Y-yeah, got hurt when I accidentally fell down and hit m-my leg with the rod.' Jungkook hissed in pain.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Meanwhile, Y/N who got the news of someone being injured quickly got up to look after the person when...

Y / N

I only took a few steps when sudden pain emerged its way through my spine to my full body from my leg as I flinched and held out my right leg.

'Hngh-argh!'

I cried out in pain. Why was I suddenly feeling such pain as if my leg got hit by some glass or something sharp like that? Despite that bitter feeling and pain, I took hazy steps and followed the staff.

'Are you okay doctor?'

'Y-yeah.'

Even though I didn't know the reason for my sudden pain, I didn't budge along. The only thought was someone got hurt and I am the only one who can treat them.

I was looking down the whole time until I was finally in front of the members. My heart was beating too fast, my mind was running with thousands of negative thoughts. What if they recognize me and hate me?

The only reason I came here despite knowing that the distance between me and my beloved twin is too less was that I knew that I had to ask for his forgiveness. And...that I wanted to see him in real life.

'Please give him some space!'

I looked up when the voice entered my hearing system, breaking the chain of thoughts. But what I didn't expect was my own twin soaked in his blood. I gasped too loud as I put my hand away from my leg and took big steps towards him.

They had lied him down on a mattress. I could see his pants folding right up to his knees giving the perfect scratched view of his injured organ.

'Oppa!' I softly yelled, not enough to be heard by someone as I put my shaky hands on his leg.

'Please do something doctor!'

Jin oppa's scary voice could be easily identified but I didn't give any attention to that.

Quickly taking out the necessary types of equipment from my first aid kit, I first wore the gloves.

I knew that I had the ability to treat him but what made it super difficult was that I could feel his pain very well.

Now it hit me why I suddenly felt so much pain. Maybe my pain was a little bit more than his one since out of nowhere, after two years, our bonding system was on again. I still don't know how the hell this level-02 twin system bond works! Many scientists and humanities researchers are still searching for the roots.

For a second my mind went back to the very first encounter of our sibling bond which happened in the company at that time....
.
.
.
.
A U T H O R

Nobody knew how painful it was for Y/N to rub the alcohol on Jungkook's injured place. It actually felt like doing your own operation, doing your own surgery.

The worse thing was, the rod had gone deep inside Jungkook's flesh making it a little difficult for her to stop the blood from flowing more.

'Please g-give me some clothes.' She requested.

One of the staff gave her a big clothe which she tore into two. She scrambled one of them and put it inside Jungkook's mouth.

'What are you-'

'She is making sure that Jungkook doesn't bite his own tongue or lips.' Taehyung cut off Hoseok.

'If it hurts too much, then you can just hold something tightly.'

Hoseok also nodded and thanked her mentally.

But all of them looked at her in shock when she has torn apart the other one into two pieces. She put one of them inside the mask onto her mouth.

And pressed the last piece to Jungkook's leg before pulling it away to look at the cut.

Jungkook's blood pressure has gone too high. He rolled his eyes as he took deep breaths through his nose and bite the cloth hard when Y/N started to take out the small pieces of something which got struck in his leg.

'Mmmhh!! MMH!'

'MmHH!' Y/N also cried out in pain.

Unknowingly Jungkook grabbed her leg and tightened his grip. Since it was the same leg that was giving awful pain, Y/N squeezed her eyes close before opening them again.

Taking the small pieces of rods out, she finally started to bandage around his leg.

The members only looked at her taking something from the medical kit and then taking another thing that was unknown to them.

'Why is she groaning and crying out whenever Jungkook is groaning in pain?' Taehyung thought as he looked at Y/N carefully.

'Shizu, the wound is too big. Should we take him to the hospital?!' Jin asked.

Since Jin knew that Shizu is Ito Y/N, he called her by that name. But for some reason, Y/N couldn't correct him. Not at that time.

She nodded her head and finally tightened the bandage before taking heavy breaths.

'YeS.'

She took out the cloth from her mouth and continued.

'It is serious. I don't know if it damaged any of his tissues. If it is damaged then he won't be able to walk for a month at least.'

Their manager has already called her hospital. The ambulance had already arrived before Jin asked him since Jungkook's case was serious.

She then looked at her twin. He was also looking at her with tired eyes.

Her eyes warmed up as they teared with affection. Caressing his hair which were resting on his eyes, she moved them.

'You look so thin oppa..' She thought but didn't dare to say it loud.

'The ambulance has arrived. You can step aside now doctor.' Their manager spoke as he moved Y/N away.

Their manager knew that the camera was on. Everything happening backstage was being recorded. He can't risk a simple female doctor touching Jungkook. What if she was a hater?

But Jungkook minded. For some reason, her touch soothed his pain a little. She was his savior. If she didn't take the necessary steps, then there was a possibility of Jungkook not being able to walk for a few years at least.

Y/N stumbled back as two boys put Jungkook on a stretcher and put that inside the ambulance car.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'We can take from here.' Feng nodded and took Jungkook inside the cabin.

'It seems like you have done everything. We will just give him a shot to soothe his pain and give him a dose to sleep.' Another doctor said and nodded his head.

'Please make sure he is alright.' Namjoon said.'

'Of course.'

'Feng, do the X-ray work on his leg and report me.' Y/N said.

'Got it.'

When Feng and another doctor went inside, Yoongi cleared his throat.

'Thank you, doctor.'

'I-it's fine.'

'No seriously. You did a great job Doctor Shizu.' Jin smiled with his tired face.

It was a long day for them and now this happened. They were still in their concert attire. Thankfully, the AC of the hospital worked fine so they weren't sweating anymore.

Y/N's eyes roamed around toward Jimin who was silent the whole time. Her eyes widened when she saw blood coming from his right arm.

'Y-your hand!'

She grabbed his arm and twisted it a little to see clearly. Jimin groaned as Hoseok worriedly looked at his injured arm.

'Jimin! How did it happen?! When did it happen?!' Taehyung asked.

'When Jungkook fell down after getting hurt by that rod, I tried to catch his body and got hurt a little.'

'Oh my! I didn't notice your injury when I helped Jungkook!' Hoseok sighed in guilty.

'I am fine hyung.' Jimin tried to say.

'Come. I can help you clean it.'

Y/N took Jimin toward the cabin where Jungkook was staying. Making him sit on the extra bed, she took out the bandage, scissors, alcohol, cotton bud, and other items.

Jimin looked at Jungkook's figure as Y/N bandaged his hand quickly since it wasn't that deep.

'You should've let us know earlier. Don't just stay quiet!' Y/N scolded him.

'Were you hurt as well?' Jungkook suddenly asked making Y/N flinch.

'You...weren't you given a dose to sleep?!'

'No. They would give me the dose after half an hour to let the antibiotic shot work at first.'

Y/N nodded.

By that time, one by one every member was present in the room.

'Are you feeling well?' Namjoon asked.

'Yes, hyung.'

'As if. You should speak the truth and say that your leg is hurting too much and that you might just want to hit your leg with a hammer to ease the pain.' Y/N blabbered and took the first aid kit back to its place after finishing the bandage.

Jungkook looked perplexed.

'H-How do you know?!' He asked.

Y/N for a second forgot that they are yet to know about her identity of her.

'I-....'

Thankfully Rainer and Feng walked inside with some papers and one nurse also walked inside with some injections and medicines.

'You are not Doctor Shizu. Your voice doesn't match with her one percent!' Jungkook accused.

'Why do I feel like you are...' Jungkook's thought got interrupted when,

'Of course, she is not Doctor Shizu. She is Doctor Ito..Doctor Ito Y/N..'

'WHAT?!' Jin shouted.

Y/N felt overwhelmed as she took a few steps back.

'Putting cloth on my mouth and doing the same to yourself, knowing exactly how I am feeling at this moment which no doctor can say this clearly, you sure did your best to hide under that mask Jeon Y/N.'

Jungkook's voice sounded so cold and accusing that she shivered.

Jimin who was sitting on the extra bed right beside her took the initiative to put her mask away exposing her to all of them instantly.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

(This chapter was Too big 😂 well this is for your patience that you guys showed by waiting for me to upload during my exam period. Vote and comment your thoughts and correct if you find any mistakes ❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
12.9K 717 18
It seems like the number of obsessed fans is increasing day by day. Now, many of them are 50% obsessed fans and 50% haters. Min Yoongi, a member of B...
31.4K 1.6K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ She won't date ever, unless it's him. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "I don't like h...
120K 11.1K 55
❝You know my private pool doesn't have cameras on the wall Officer Jeon~❞ ❝Don't hesitate, kiss me Officer Jeon~❞ ❝I will never let you die, Officer...