Alone With Ross

By japanese_buffalo

"Two months of being alone and without Ross, is two months of me regretting my decisions, of me being absolut... More

Alone With Ross •Ross Lynch•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7• WARNING
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20• TRIGGER WARNING
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•53•
54
55
56
57
58
•59•
•60•
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•87•
•88•
•89•
•90•
•91•
•92•
•93•
•94•
•95•
•96•
•97•
•98•
•99•
•100•
Epilogue
Thanks
Hello <3

•27•

2.5K 127 10
By japanese_buffalo

March 3,
I guess sometimes old problems like to resurface at the best times in your life.

The best time being this odd cooking war me and Ross got ourselves into. It started when we were watching a cooking channel.

"Pfft. I can cook that." Ross said as he rolled his eyes at the crazy flipping technics the chef was using.

"No you can't, you can't even flip a pancake, that dude is tossing unions and he just fucking lit that rack of lamb on fire." I laughed. Ross stretched out knowing there was limited space on the couch knocking me off. "Hey!"

"Oops, didn't see you there." He shrugged and went back to watching T.V.

"Okay tough guy. I challenge you to a cook off, we each have to cook our best dish with the contents of the kitchen." I got up and turned off the T.V.

"Yeah? Want to make it more interesting? How about the rest of the people in the commons house vote. Most voters win." He got up and came closer to me smirking. I got closer an inch away from his lips.

"Bring it on you little shit." I have him a quick kiss before going into the kitchen to get first pick at my items.

I opened the fridge to quickly grab a package of pepperonis, and I looked around to find a can of the bake able crescent rolls. I frowned looking for cheese, only coming up with cheese sticks.

Ross walked in and saw the items in my hand and started laughing.

"Oh please, what is this amateur hour." He taunted. But I turned around ignoring him. Listening as he grabbed his ingredients from the fridge.
•••

I was sitting at the kitchen island watching amused as Ross was cooking bacon.

"Shit!" Splashes of the bacon grease kept popping on his arms. I laughed loudly at the sight.

"Do you want help?" He turned to glare at me.

"No." He barked.

"Are you sure?" I sang out.

"Yes." He smiled a tiny bit, but held it back.

The beep of the oven going off made him jump away from it.

"Move over chef Lynch." I bumped him over with my hip and put oven mitts on before retrieving the food. The crescent rolls I made were bubbling with cheese. If you were to rip one in half you would then see pepperonis.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ross smiling at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I said making him jump. He laughed and shook his head.

"I just might." Confused at his words I was about to ask him but Mama Vi called me from her office.

I jogged towards her office to see her sitting at her desk, as soon as she saw me she took her glasses off and sighed.

"There's bad news." She said quietly. I frowned and in my head I was thinking 'Perfect, just fucking perfect.'

I came further into the room shutting the door and sat across from her.

"What is it?" I held my composer, but my mind was reeling with a million possible things that could go wrong.

"Your mother. Your aunt called to tell me that the doctors told her that your mom, only has a little time left." Mama Vi looked at me worriedly while I sat there in place, taking my anxiety out on the armrests of the seat.

"How much time?" I spoke through my teeth, trying my best to hold it together as my knuckles turned white with my iron grasp on the chair.

Mama Vi veered her attention away from my hands and focused on her own. "They estimated about four months."

I guess sometimes old problems like to resurface at the best times in your life.

And the old problem being that of a rare fungi that has taken the lives of my parents.

I got up calmly and walked out of Mama Vi's office and went upstairs towards mine and Ross' room and locked myself in there for the remainder of the day.

I didn't go down for dinner, though I won the contest, and that day turned into a week where all I would do is sulk in bed.

It was later in the week I was startled by the door slamming. I looked over my shoulder to see Ross huffing loudly.

"What hap-"

"Come with me." He interrupted.

"But I-" I tried to protest or put some sort of argument forward to stall him, but he interrupted me again.

"Come with me now, willingly, or I will drag you, kicking and screaming." He threatened. I glared about to call his bluff, but I was actually curious about what he wanted me for. So I sighed and tossed my blankets aside.

"Do I have to get dressed for the occasion?" I asked sarcastically, but Ross didn't smile, he looked at me seriously and nodded his head.

Huffing I went towards the closet and looked back at Ross. He was wearing casual clothes so I shrugged to get the same. Coming out two minutes later, I put a red button up flannel on along with some jeans and some vans.

I looked towards Ross who extended his hand towards me to take, he pulled me towards him giving me a quick kiss than wrapping something around my eyes, blinding me.

"I hate you." I pouted as he fastened the blind tighter around my head.

"Just be nice and you won't be harmed." He said with amusement.

"Is this some kind of kink you have? Because if so I'll play along, but if it gets to weird, I'm out." I heard Ross laugh and he started leading me out the door.

"No, no kink for bondage. I don't think I have one." He spoke quietly. I could feel cold air hitting my face and my feet plotting across the grass.

"Well, the kink doesn't have to be about sex. What do you like about a girl." I suggested.

I liked talking to him like this. And I liked putting my trust in him as we were still walking outside.

"I like bravery. I like integrity. I love compassion, trust, hope, kindness, and oddly enough sarcasm." He joked towards me.

"Hope?" I frowned at the word. "You like hope in a girl?"

"Well, yeah. I-I know we haven't talked much about April, but her hope is one of the major things that brought me towards her." He squeezed my hand, probably hoping that he didn't offend me.

I hummed thoughtfully. "What did she hope for?"

I felt Ross pause beside me, probably in shock from my reaction, and believe me, I'm shocked too.

"She uh, she hoped for a bright future. She was just always focused on that. Most times when I asked her to go out with me on dates she'd decline, because she would study anything and everything. She had a dream to travel the world... And I once shared that dream." We had stopped walking and I was starting to have anxiety from not seeing his facial expressions.

"D-do you still have that dream?" I asked nervously. Ross came behind me and started untying the blind.

"No, it went away soon after the dreamer did."

When the blind was finally removed I was met with the sight of a bonfire in the same place where the shed once was.

"What's this?" I turned back to look at Ross, only to be shocked at how his eyes glowed from the gleam of the fire.

And this was the first time in my life I considered a guy beautiful.

"This is our first date." I looked back at the location. Making him put up his hands in defense. "I-I know, it seems like an odd place, especially due to the event that occurred here, b-but that fire was made possible from the wood of the shed, and I thought if we burned it, together, it would help you further. And I know this isn't perfect, but I was thinking, that this one night could be just about us nothing else." He ended his ramble, and I smiled widely.

"Nothing else?" He started smiling too.

"Absolutely nothing else." He pulled me towards him and kissed me softly, and I kissed back with so much happiness running through me, this is a night that is just about me and Ross, and this is the one time where I don't have to worry about the stress of the rest of the world.

Update: I have fallen, and I can't get up...

••••••••••••••••••

WOW

HONESTLY I COULDN'T KEEP THE SMILE OFF MY FACE WHILE TYPING THIS.

IT'S SO STRANGE THAT I CREATED THIS WORLD, AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXACTLY IT'S GOING TO END

Basically, this was supposed to be a real story, but I turned it into a fanfic to get more inspiration. And now I only have 3 more of the original writings left until I have to start writing the plot further with Ross being imprinted permanently within the story, making it match his personality more.

And Caspian will always be our Damned Angel, am I right? xD

Anyways I love you guys, and thanks for reading about that journey of Rospian.

-Aliah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 8.5K 72
When it comes to relationships, timing, is in fact, a really big bitch. Why? Because two people can be so, so compatible. They can have the same inte...
26.2K 1.7K 33
What happens when you are stalked by death? You fall in love with him, of course. Madison doesn't mock death, she falls for him. At the age of 17, sh...
79.6K 2.4K 45
#fanfiction On the day of his best friend's wedding, 21 years old Ross Lynch relives the past by meeting good-looking, tattooed, troubled girl of his...
3.7K 401 56
"Why do you always avoid my questions?" "I'm not, it's just that there's nothing to say. Who would ever want to date someone they can't even talk to...