Save your tears✔️l JJK.

By kookie_mytime

What are you running for? Is it worth it? More

Dust and lust
Money can't heal
Money is so funny
Better than money
Wrong answer
Right answer?
You are different
Save me
Take my breath
Let's get it started
Killer instincts
Only you
Playing with Fire
Let me have a taste
Good girl
Strong Pleasure
Nightmare?
Do i wanna know?
Feelings
I'm sorry
Desperate needs
My Princess
The Plan
The Day
Unconditionally
For you
Memories
Good bye
Don't cry
So this is love
Call me Daddy
Baby girl
Body Talk
Loving you right
Dark thoughts
Curel mafia
Did you love me?

I'm gonna kill you

29 1 0
By kookie_mytime

Jungkook walks into his office his smile faints as soon as the caller's voice rings inside his ears. "Jk my bro what's up." Jungkook closes his eyes as he takes a cigarette out of his jacket breathing the toxic smoke in before he blows it out letting the smoke enter his office. "How much?" Jungkook already knows why he called him it's always the same.

"Jungkook not happy to hear from me come on I'm not that bad." The cigarette in Jungkooks hand is already half-used as he takes another blow off it. "You're right you're worse." He leans in his office chair closing and opening some bottoms off his dress shirt, his hand's slides throw is locks as he crosses his legs over each other. "A Sunshine as always I see but honestly I think I have something you mind be interested in." Smirking at the other Jungkook takes another cigarette in his fingers lighting it before he blows another toxic smoke out of his mouth. " Go on." 

"I got an offer and well...the money is no joke." Getting more curious about the job offer Jungkook puts his cigarette aside listening fully to the other male's words. "When you say no joke how high is the income?" He hears laughs from the other side with made him roll his eyes. "You know I think that we know each other for a long time now so...whenever you gonna do this job I have some requirements before I tell you any more details."

Jungkook already knew what all of this was about but he wants to do this job if the money is right he is always in and they all know this everybody knows that If it's an experience Job Jungkook will be the man to do it. "How much?" He asked and the other knows he got him. "500.000.000 $ only for one job and I want 30% off it."

Jungkook expected a lot but this made his eyes go wide.

"Deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 2.5K 68
- 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐢 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐. ©️𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧__
5.8K 1K 21
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...
13K 698 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*
8K 221 12
Do you love me? Or do you love me not?