Little Dragon

By Unknown_Deity267

Author: FCTSyndrome on Fanfiction.net This is a Cedric x Harry pairing What if when Hagrid first took Harry t... More

<Authors Note>
Chapter 1: The Soul Bond
Chapter 2: Welcome Home
Chapter 3: Settling In
Chapter 4: The Healers Contract
Chapter 5: Life at the Dursleys
Chapter 6: The Dursley Fallout
Chapter 7: The Special Talk
Chapter 8: Meeting Sirius
Chapter 9: To Hogwarts!
Chapter 10: Sorting and Unity
Chapter 11: The Beginning of Change
Chapter 12: You Dirty Rat!
Chapter 13: The Descent
Chapter 14: Retribution
Chapter 15: First Fight
Chapter 16: Nightmares Abound
Chapter 17: Enter the Dragon
Chapter 18: Quidditch and Heart Attacks
Chapter 19: Srorrim dna Pihstruoc, Sreirrac
Chapter 20: Mistletoe Mayhem
Chapter 21: Christmas Surprises
Chapter 22: Little One
Chapter 23: The Missing Egg
Extra Note!
Chapter 24:
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
End

chapter 34

455 16 0
By Unknown_Deity267

Little Dragon

Authors Note: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays you guys! I am extremely sorry that I have not updated in a year! I cannot begin to tell you how truly horrified I am with myself! There are no excuses but I will attempt to explain myself anyway. Between life, my job, college, and a few attempts at a romantic life I had lost my spark or been too busy or tired to write. However, thanks to my darling Pika I have been reminded to (and kept on track of) writing a new chapter. This chapter. Enjoy my loves!

Warning: Crude language! Also, some non-con. Not very much but still.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. Only my horror at myself for making you all wait so long.

Chapter 34: Dobby's New Home

Dumbledore apparated back to the gates of Gellert's manor, allowing the glamours to fall away as he gave the four ropes in his hand a tug and causing three of his new elves to fall to their knees. Only one remained standing, bent ever so slightly from where the rope had tugged at his neck, looking up at him with those all too familiar green eyes…

Oh what those eyes did to him! If only they were two shades darker with that inner glow that only seemed to exist in his boys' eyes.

Dobby hid a wince as he felt the rough rope digging into his neck from where his new master had tugged at it. Vaguely re registered the fact that his three fellow elves were currently kneeling in the dirt.

Dobby refused to kneel. He could see great evil and hunger inside of his new masters' eyes. It was enough to make him shiver and his very being to dim from being near. Dobby would rather receive a hundred punishments than to willingly subjugate himself.

Yes, Dobby was nothing more than a house elf, but he was proud to say that he had a mind of his own.

Of course, it did help that his will was also being fueled by the fact that his new master had knowingly, willingly, and even joyfully separated him from his beloved family.

His precious mate and two darling girls. How he would miss them…

Albus smirked to himself as he took in the faces of his new elves.

Oh how he loved their faces as they took in his masterpiece. The blood, bone, and viscera that littered the previously pristine lawns of Grindelwald manor. The emerald grass was dyed the gruesome black of dried blood, the remains of the last five staff members for the manor spread throughout the lawn.

From grass blades to the leaves of the closest tree his masterpiece reigned supreme. Oh how he wished that he could preserve this scene forever. But, that just would not work for his next plans. He may have been driven out for now, but he would be back. It was for the greater good after all…

"You will all clean this mess by hand. There will be no magic used outside of what I expressly allow. You may conjure a bucket and water, however that is all. You will not be permitted a sponge nor a shovel. What you cannot merely wipe away you will dig a hole and bury it. Once that it done you will spray yourselves down and walk to the manor. Wait for me on your knees before the main doors. I will get you when I have need of you further."

With that Albus turned and strode away, the looks of horror that the elves had worn when he had given his instructions playing through his mind and putting a slight spring into his step.

Dobby ground his teeth together in anger as he watched their master punishing Opal. The poor girl who he had separated from her life mate as he had done to him.

This man was cruel. He enjoyed to see them suffer and now it became clear that he enjoyed to humiliate them as well.

For the whole day their master had refused to allow them to use their magic. It had taken them an hour to clean up the remains of the elder elves. The whole time they were completing their tasks Dobby could feel their magic slowly leaching back into the wards of the manor. Why had their master done this to the old ones? From what he could feel they had dedicatedly served their master and cared for the manor despite the lack of fresh magic being given to them.

Somehow their master had taken control of this manor and the elves without the wards fighting him…

After they had finished the appalling task of cleaning the old ones' remains with only their hands they had knelt before the manors entrance for an additional hour before their master came and ordered them to prepare his dinner and clean the main rooms of the manor. This was to be done without magic as well.

Opal had been the one who was setting the table when their master had suddenly shot a streak of red light, which Dobby knew from experience would give a terrible sting, at her. Opal had dropped the plate in her hands due to her sudden shock at the action and had kept it from braking with her magic. Of course, that meant that Opal had broken their masters' rules and was to be punished.

That punishment did not have to be this though! They were all prepared for the punishments that they received from mister Boris at the store.

Scalding water, physical punishments, curses, hexes, lashes and deprivation. They could handle those, but this?

A ragged sob from in front of him drew Dobby's attention back to where his master was punishing Opal who had tears rolling down her cheeks.

Their master had summoned Opal to him after she had used her magic on reflex. From there he had pulled her to him so that her back was against his chest before thrusting one of his large hands between her legs while the other held onto her chest.

"You are mine," Their master had said, "If I decide that I want to fuck you then I will. Do you think that anyone would care? No. You are nothing more than I allow you to be. Do you understand that bitch!?"

Opal was openly sobbing as she shook within their masters' arms. When she failed to reply their master did something with his hands that made opal scream as a dribble of blood slowly began to run down her thing.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes. Yes, master!" She managed to squeak out before he shoved her away so that she fell into a shivering heap on the floor before him.

Dobby jumped in shock when their masters' gaze met his before a slow smirk spread across his face.

"That goes for you as well, for all of you really, but especially for you. If you fail to do what I want of you, or if I just feel in the mood, your punishment will be much, much worse…"

"Is you all right Opal?" Dobby asked his fellow elf as they made up a small nest for the four of them to sleep in for the night.

"Yes Dobby," Opal whispered softly as she meticulously smoothed out the wrinkles from the makeshift bedding.

"What did he do's to you? Dobby can guess, but humans aren't supposed to mate with elves'. And he didn't mate with you's, it was close, but he didn't."

"He…" A shiver tore through Opals small frame as she seemed to curl in on herself further. "Master put his hand over…. Then he… It hurted Dobby."

A weight settled over Dobby's heart at the verification of what he had thought happened. Why would their master do that? He had violated a life mate bond! Their master had also made it clear that he was more than willing to do so again as well.

"If you fail to do what I want of you, or if I just feel in the mood, your punishment will be much, much, worse."

A shiver ran down dobby's spine as he remembered the words that his master had directed towards him.

What did he mean? He couldn't possibly mean that he would mate him! Humans did not mate with elves. Unless…

A flash of his masters' eyes from when they had first come to the manor, when Dobby had refused to kneel as the others had. The hunger and greed within his gaze… It was directed at someone else though, not at Dobby. His gaze had focused on Dobby's eyes. So somehow Dobby reminded his master of someone with green eyes? That poor soul whoever they may be…

"Daddy!" Dobby jerked as he heard his precious Thimble's voice sound from beside him. Turning Dobby soaked in the sight of his darling girl. How he had missed her!

"Daddy!" Twinkle, his gorgeous little Twinkle, called from his other side.

"Dobby," His mates voice called, seeming to shake with happiness as he once again turned so that he could face her. Her big brown eyes and adorable nose just as he remembered them.

"My girls," Dobby sobbed as he went to reach for them only to find his arms restrained to his side with the same rough rope that he had tied around his throat earlier that day. "What?"

"Daddy!" His girls screamed in terror as he watched them be drug off by some invisible force into cages.

"No!" Dobby yelled out as he struggled against the ropes which bound him until he could feel them digging into his skin painfully.

"Dobby!" The fearful shout of his precious mate screamed as a cruel chuckle sounded through the noise and straight to his very soul.

Turning Dobby's heart sank as he saw his life mate in the same position as Opal had been earlier, his masters' eyes trained on him as he violated his mate. Slowly his master raised his wand and his darling mate fell to the floor in a flash of green light.

"Winky!"

Authors Note: Okay you guys, I wish that I could write more for you but it is currently four in the morning on Christmas and I need to get at least a little sleep! Though before I go I will say this, I will do my absolute best to update at LEAST once a month! Pika will make sure of that. She's been very good at trying to get me back on task despite my rebellious mind. I love you all! I apologize! Now I must sleep. Before I pass out. Enjoy the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
870K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
118K 13.9K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 54.8K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC