Little Dragon

Por Unknown_Deity267

Author: FCTSyndrome on Fanfiction.net This is a Cedric x Harry pairing What if when Hagrid first took Harry t... Más

<Authors Note>
Chapter 1: The Soul Bond
Chapter 2: Welcome Home
Chapter 4: The Healers Contract
Chapter 5: Life at the Dursleys
Chapter 6: The Dursley Fallout
Chapter 7: The Special Talk
Chapter 8: Meeting Sirius
Chapter 9: To Hogwarts!
Chapter 10: Sorting and Unity
Chapter 11: The Beginning of Change
Chapter 12: You Dirty Rat!
Chapter 13: The Descent
Chapter 14: Retribution
Chapter 15: First Fight
Chapter 16: Nightmares Abound
Chapter 17: Enter the Dragon
Chapter 18: Quidditch and Heart Attacks
Chapter 19: Srorrim dna Pihstruoc, Sreirrac
Chapter 20: Mistletoe Mayhem
Chapter 21: Christmas Surprises
Chapter 22: Little One
Chapter 23: The Missing Egg
Extra Note!
Chapter 24:
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
End

Chapter 3: Settling In

1.2K 34 2
Por Unknown_Deity267

Story: Little Dragon

Authors Note: Hey guys! I am so happy that you're all enjoying this so much! Your constant favorite, follow and reviewing is driving me to type like the wind! In fact, I think the only reason this chapter wasn't up a few days ago was the interference happening with my life. This was still completed WAY ahead of schedule though! Enjoy! Oh, and before I forget! This chapter contains a little treat in the form of a dream. Nothing graphic so no need to skip over it. Enjoy~! ;)

Disclaimer: ~stands in front of dozens of various press reporters~ I would like to take this moment to state that I FCTSyndrome, or Favorite Character Torture Syndrome, do not, nor have I ever, owned nor claimed to own the wonderful world of Harry Potter. Thank you. ~gets onto a helicopter and flies away~
_________________________________________

Molly hummed as she placed the last bowl of vegetables on the dining room table with a small smile. She was so happy that Harry was adjusting so well to his surroundings. Merlin only knew what that poor boy had been through at the hands of his relatives, her only comfort was in the fact that Bill and Charlie had had the foresight to get him checked over at St. Mungos.

With one last quick scan of the tables spread Molly moved through the kitchen and into the living room taking a moment to happily absorb the scene.

Arthur and Bill were sitting on the couch quietly talking as they watched over the exploding snap tournament that seemed to be happening. Currently it looked like Harry, being aided by Charlie, was playing against Percy much to her surprise. It looked like Harry was able to bring out the more fun side of Percy.

Waiting patiently until the final move of the game was made Molly finally made her presence known.

"Dinner is ready, come in and have a seat at the table. Harry I have your potions laid out in front of your seat make sure to take them before you eat."

"Yes ma'am," Harry said as a blush covered his face. He wasn't used to anyone taking care of him still, in fact these past few days seemed like nothing but a dream to him. But that didn't help the nagging guilt he had at making Mrs. Weasley cook instead of him. Ignoring the feeling for now Harry instead focused on the glowing warmth that spread through him at the feeling of being cared for.

As the family began to make their way into the kitchen Harry couldn't help but be astonished at what had been accomplished in such a short time. A meal that would have taken him all day had only taken the matron a mere two hours!

On the table was a veritable feast, but before Harry could truly take it all in and get over his shock Molly was ushering him to his seat that had two potions sitting before it, one a pale blue and the other a deeper shade of purple, both with labels proclaiming them to be an appetite stimulator as well as a nutrient potion.

As Harry sat down he realized that he had been placed between Arthur and Charlie, both of whom had automatically reached out to uncork the vials of potions.

Passing his over first Charlie made sure that Harry had a decent grip on the vial before letting it go and murmuring the only advice that could be given to one who had to take a potion.

"It's best to just swallow it quickly and get it over with. They're vile enough as is let alone trying to sip one down."

Nodding his head in determination Harry took a deep breath before quickly tipping his head backwards and gulping down the extremely bitter liquid before quickly doing the same with the one that Arthur handed him followed by three large gulps of the pumpkin juice Molly had gently pressed into his hands.

A few seconds passed as Harry let out a shudder before proclaiming in the loudest voice he had managed to muster yet, "I hate potions."

After that dinner proceeded normally, or as normally as could be while at the Burrow.

Arthur was peppering Harry with questions on all things muggle which Harry happily answered to the best of his ability on everything from bath toys to the fundamentals of electricity and airplanes.

"You know Mr. Weasley," Harry began nervously as he looked down at the table, "If you would be willing I could help you get a library card. You can check books out for a set amount of time on any subject you want and then you take it back by the date they gave you or before then you can check more out. You have to be careful about taking them back late though or you could get fined, but they would tell you more than I could and about anything you can think of too."

"That sounds absolutely fascinating!" Arthur began as his eyes lit up with the possibilities, "Where exactly can we find one of these libraries?"

"Well, to my knowledge they're in almost any muggle town but London has the biggest that I know of. I could take you to help you get signed up if you would like?"

"Excellent! How about I meet you three at lunch time and we can go then?" Arthur asked looking at his eldest sons with excitement brimming in his eyes.

"That sounds great Dad! We can have a quick lunch and use the rest of your lunch hour to visit this library," Bill said with a grin at how excited his father was. In all honesty he was looking forward to this as well; perhaps this library would have something on Egypt.
_________________________________________

Soon dinner was over the family moved out to the living room where Ron quickly challenged Arthur to a game of chess, which lasted considerably longer than when anyone else played against Ron and almost ended in a tie with Ron pulling a narrow victory. Percy began to read again, Ginny was playing exploding snap with the twins and Molly was knitting as Bill and Charlie talked quietly about their careers and Charlie's hand carded through Harrys silky black locks.

Harry was feeling sleepy and at peace. For the first time he could remember he truly felt as though he belonged. This was his new family and he couldn't be happier.

So caught up in his sluggish thoughts was he that Harry never realized that he was falling asleep leaning against Charlie's side. That is until he was gently stirred awake a few hours later by the gentle rocking motion of being carried up the stairs in a pair of strong sturdy arms that made him feel completely safe.

Still mostly asleep Harry groggily complied with the order to swallow yet another potion before being laid down on a camper bed and tucked in.

Through bleary eyes Harry just barely noticed Ron climbing into his own bed across the room and the large strong hands that carefully pulled his glasses off before ruffling his hair.

The last thing that penetrated Harrys groggy mind made Harry feel warm and a small smile tug at his lips.

"Good night Harry."
_________________________________________

"Now," Molly began the moment she saw her eldest sons enter the kitchen, "Tell us everything!"

"Well, Bill and I were planning on coming home to spend the rest of the summer as a surprise. Bill had to fill out the last of his paperwork and get it filed before he was able to get off though, so while we were at Gringotts, Hagrid walked in with Harry. When I shook Harry's hand…" Charlie trailed off; eyes going cloudy as he thought back to that moment. With an amused chuckle Bill continued instead.

"I could tell what had happened immediately and apparently so could the goblins because one of them came up and told me that the Director wanted to see us immediately. So I told Hagrid that the Director wanted to discuss Harry's accounts with him and that we'd meet him at lunch.

"We were lead back to the Directors office and he explained to them what had happened before performing a full scan on Harry when he indicated he had been abused. These," Bill said as he pulled the rolls of parchment baring the official Gringotts seal from his robes and handed them to his father who then began to scan them, obvious disgust growing with each word, "Are a copy of the results."

"After that we talked about his accounts and discovered that there was in fact some discrepancies, hence our going back tomorrow, and then took care of that." Bill finished pointing at a line of text very close to the top of the longest roll of parchment causing Arthur to blanch and a look of confusion to settle on Molly's face.

"What exactly is a horcrux?" Molly asked in confusion as she saw the dark looks the three men were sporting.

"A horcrux is a piece of someone's soul that was split off and is being housed inside of an object. There has never been a report of a human horcrux," Bill said gravely as he watched the look of dawning horror on his mother's face.

"And one of these things were inside of him!?" Molly all but screeched as she stood from her chair so suddenly they were surprised it didn't tip over, five seconds later and Molly collapsed heavily into the chair with a long shuddering breathe. "How did they get it out of him?" she all but whispered.

Getting up from his seat and walking around the table Bill wrapped his arms around his mother in the only act he knew that could calm her down.

"The goblins have a ritual that can purge all magic and such in a person's system that is not meant to be there. It is completely safe and Harry underwent it before lunch time. The only effect it had on him was making him a little tired is all. He had a little nap and went happily about his day. Harry's fine mum. And," Bill trailed off pulling back slightly so that he could look into his mums eyes. "The good news is that because of the horcrux the Director has decided to reassign me. I'll be home a lot more now."

With that, the breath was knocked out of him as Molly hugged him to herself fiercely.

"Oh, that's so wonderful!" Molly began to gush before suddenly stopping and looking worried. "What did the healer have to say though? They must have been upset with all of this?"

"Oh, he was!" Charlie finally said as he shook off the pleasurable fog that occupied his mind at the mere thought of his mate and Bill resumed his seat. "He swore that he would do all of this as discreetly as possible, we lucked out with being seen by one of the upper ranked healers so there were less channels to go through not to mention the fact that he has some form of a connection with a higher up in the DMCW and he said that he would start a file against the Dursleys. We're supposed to get an owl with the time for the meeting tomorrow some time."

"Alright, so there's that settled. What about the goblins? They certainly aren't doing all of this for free are they? And what about the goblin behind the discrepancies? What is going to happen to him? Certainly nothing pleasant," Arthur asked as confusion bled into his face yet again.

"Director Ragnok was furious with the goblins transgressions of course. I can guarantee that there will be one less goblin at Gringotts tomorrow; the Nation does NOT take kindly to this sort of thing. I would almost feel sorry for the poor fellow if it weren't for the fact that a mere beheading is lenient in light of all that's happened." Bill said with a sigh as he leaned back in his chair and looked up at the familiar ceiling above him.

"Yeah, it seems that Harry has a way with the goblins… It's kind of scary to watch actually," Charlie said as he too leaned back in his chair the day beginning to catch up to him. "Anyways, tomorrow we're going to Gringotts to get everything settled and then get Harry's school supplies before meeting dad for lunch and the library visit. After that I was thinking about staying in muggle London and completely re-doing his wardrobe. The minute we get home I plan on burning each and every last piece of clothing that his relatives gave him."

"Yes, that's been bothering me all day. Why is it that you didn't at least shrink those horrid clothes?" Molly asked incredulously. When they had first shown up Molly was far too shocked to have truly done anything about it. She had not only gained a new son through a soul bond with Charlie but that new son was Harry Potter, the boy who they had always been told was safe and happy but, as it turned out, was actually abused and miserable. Then, when she had went to ask if Harry would like for her to shrink those horrendous rags, Bill had pulled her aside and told her that everything was going to be handled and not to mention it.

She wanted to know what was going on!

"Well, since everything had happened so quickly Harry's clothing was at the back of our mind for a while," Charlie explained tiredly, his head lying down in his arms. "Once everything had settled Bill and I were working on getting him comfortable with us and talking about how horrible his clothes were would have been counterproductive."

"I asked Ron why the others hadn't said anything," Bill continued for Charlie who had turned to incoherent mumbling, "He said that they just didn't want Harry to go back in his shell and figured that it would be settled soon enough," Bill looked up at his parents and saw the proud smiles on their faces at the maturity their children were showing.

"Alright, that's that then," Molly said as she stood up with a motherly smile on her lips as she bent down and kissed Charlie's forehead before kissing Bills cheek. "Now, both of you head on up to bed, you've had a long day and you have another one ahead of you."
_________________________________________

Ron woke to the sound of pain filled whimpers and ragged breathing coming from the cot across the room.

Sitting up quickly he jumped out of bed and flew across the room to his friend's side, worry evident on his face.

There on the cot lay Harry's small form, curled in on himself and shivering like a leaf. Worry wracked through him as Harry flinched and whimpered in his sleep, pulling himself into a tighter ball than before. Whatever nightmare his friend was suffering from it must have been horrid.

Making up his mind quickly Ron sprinted from the room as quickly as his legs could take him and down to Bill and Charlie's room before throwing the door open and racing across the room to frantically shake Charlie awake.

Merlin only knew why Ron had gotten Charlie instead of attempting to wake Harry himself, but for some reason he just knew that this was the right course of action for him to have taken.

"Ron?" Charlie asked groggily before shooting up in his bed as he noticed his brother's panicked expression, "What's wrong? Did something happen? Where's Harry?"

"He's having a nightmare," Ron panted out as he moved back so that Charlie could get off of the bed. "I don't know why, but I thought it was best to wake you up," Ron said before he stared in shock at his brothers quickly retreating back as Charlie flew from the room and up the stairs.

"You did the right thing Ron," Bill said pausing in his pursuit of Charlie briefly to look into his brother's slightly panicked gaze. "Now c'mon. We need to go wake Harry up and keep Charlie from mothering him too much."

With that both brothers began to make their way back up the stairs to Ron's room, both mentally cursing at the distance.

When they finally managed to reach the top of the stairs they weren't as shocked as they should have been to see that both Charlie and their mum cooing over a scared and still drowsy Harry.

Looking at each other they allowed a brief look of amusement to pass over their faces before they too crowded inside the room and, instead of crowding Harry as well, sat down on Ron's bright orange bed and watched the two overprotective Weasley's fawn over a clearly bewildered Harry.
_________________________________________

"Charlie dear I think it would be for the best if Harry was to sleep with you tonight. We have no idea what the bond does when it's established at such a young age. I know that for the youngest case, before now, the pair felt uncomfortable being apart from each other for extended periods of time... Perhaps it would be best for him to sleep with you until it's time for him to start school. If need be after that we could try to contact Albus or Minerva to see if a solution can be reached," Molly murmured softly as she watched her second eldest hold the precious bundle in his arms.

"You mean you haven't told the Headmaster yet?" Bill asked from his seat across the room next to a dozing Ron, eyes going wide in shock.

"No..." Molly began as a confused expression passed over her features. "I'm perfectly fine with Minerva knowing but... I don't think the headmaster should be made aware of this bond. Or even that Harry is staying with us at the moment. The thought of him finding out..." She trailed off as a shiver coursed down her spine at the very thought.

Nodding in understanding Charlie carefully stood up with the practically asleep Harry safely cocooned in his arms. He had the exact same feelings regarding the Headmaster and, though he couldn't fathom why, he felt as though telling Dumbledore about any of it would result in Harry being hurt in some way. And that was NOT something that he was willing to risk.

"Alright mum, I'm going to go put Harry back to bed then, we have a long day ahead of us and if we're going to revamp his, well... Everything. We'll need all of our energy."

"Night mum," They chorused softly together, ever mindful of the two sleeping eleven year olds.

Charlie followed Bill carefully down the stairs and, upon reaching their room, waited patiently for Bill to open the door before slipping in without jostling his lightly snoozing mate.

Moving over to his bed Charlie attempted to set Harry down and move away only to find that Harry's small fists, even in sleep, were refusing to relinquish the hold that they had on his night shirt.

With a fond smile Charlie carefully moved Harry's small form to one side of the bed and carefully slid in beside his young mate.

Hearing the soft chuckle accompanied by the creaking of a bed as Bill climbed into his own Charlie chose to ignore it in favor of focusing on the warm bundle lying beside him as he too slowly succumbed to slumber.
_________________________________________

Charlie Weasley was dreaming, of this he was certain. Another thing he was certain of was that this kind of dream shouldn't have happened until the one it was focused on was older and that if his mother found out about this she would castrate him.

Even with these thoughts screaming at him his body refused to listen. Charlie had no control over this dream and stronger men than he would have found themselves unable to resist its allure.

There in front of his eyes was Harry, slightly older and with a healthy amount of meat on his bones creating curves in just the right places that were only accentuated by the clothing he wore which consisted of little more than far too short skin tight shorts and an almost see through flowing top.

These however, Charlie could have ignored if it weren't for the position he found himself in with this little minx. Charlie himself was reclined on his back on a soft mattress with his young mate straddling his waist and looking down at him with sparkling emerald green eyes and a mischievous grin playing about his face.

The part of Charlie that was aware knew that he shouldn't be having this dream and yet couldn't pull himself to care at the moment. It wasn't like the dream was that erotic... Yet.

"Charlie," Harry all but purred as he leaned down closer and pressed a light kiss to Dream Charlie's grinning lips.

The kiss that had begun innocently enough was quickly morphed into something more devious and erotic. Dream Charlie flipped them over so that he was positioned squarely in between Harry's long legs causing him to gasp which quickly turned into a moan as his mouth was infiltrated by an insistent tongue.

Breathless and muffled moans managed to escape from Harry and soon the part of Charlie that was aware began to lose himself in the scene. The dream continued on autopilot but now he was allowing himself to truly enjoy it...

A whimper escaped from Harry as the kiss was ended before turning to a breathy moan as a mouth quickly attached itself to his neck and began to suck.

"Ch-Charlie," Harry gasped as his lips traveled further down and to his now exposed shoulder. "Charlie, please!"

"Please what Harry?" He asked, his voice amused as he looked down at Harry's flushed and panting form. His lips swollen from the kiss and a small trail of saliva at the corner of his panting mouth, his eyes half lidded and pupils blown wide.

"Take me."
_________________________________________

With a jolt Charlie's eyes snapped open and he vaguely noticed his labored breathing... As well as the tell-tale constricting in his groin.

Making to get up from the bed with a sigh Charlie was further startled when he noticed a comfortable weight settled on his chest.

Looking down he was greeted with a nest of messy black hair fanned out over his chest as Harry snuggled against him, using his chest as a pillow.

With a groan Charlie fell back onto his pillows desperately trying to ignore his affliction and its cause.

Hearing a chuckle from across the room Charlie felt his heart stop.

Looking at his older brother with wide shocked eyes Charlie could feel shame course through him. Of course Bill would be awake to see him like this!

"What's wrong Charlie?" Bill asked, eyes alight with mirth as a wicked grin spread over his face. "It looks like you've got a little... Problem."

And so it begins...
_________________________________________

Charlie had been subjected to Bills teasing for hours before Harry finally began to stir and Bill fell blissfully silent apart from a teasing wink.

With a soft moan Harry attempted to snuggle himself further into Charlie's chest before beginning to stretch in cat like motions. His hands stretching out across Charlie's chest, his back arching and causing Charlie to let out a soft groan as Bill chuckled at his brother's misfortune. A few agonizing moments later Harry finally settled down before blearily blinking his eyes up at Charlie only to flush scarlet as he noticed his position draped across his chest.

"Oh God, Charlie!" Harry gasped as he back pedaled away from him only to sit in a pool of blankets. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to take over your bed!"

"You didn't Harry," Charlie said with a bright smile as he looked at Harry's adorable form. "You had a nightmare last night so we decided you should sleep in here with me. I rather enjoyed it, the extra body heat made me nice and warm," He teased and reveled in Harry's crimson blush. Oh yes, Bill may be able to tease him, but he was going to enjoy Harry's reactions to his own.

"Oh, okay… Well, um," Harry began as he looked down at his lap while chewing on his lower lip. "W-would it be okay if I made breakfast? You've all been really nice to me and I'm used to doing it! I actually really like to cook."

With a grin at Harry's newfound enthusiasm Bill decided on the next course of action.

"How about we go down in the kitchen and wait for mum. Then, when she comes down, you can her if she'll let you help."

"Okay!" Harry said as he jumped out of the bed and waited patiently at the door for Bill and Charlie.

When they finally entered the kitchen they were met with the sight of Molly calmly peeling potatoes at the table.

"Good morning you three," She greeted with a smile as she noticed them enter. "What are you lot doing up so early?"

"I always wake up early ma'am," Harry said as he took a seat beside her. "I was wondering if you would let me help cook? I always prepare meals back with the Dursleys and I really enjoy it."

With that and the answering grin from Molly the attention was completely diverted from the two older brothers who were standing there in shocked silence.
_________________________________________

After a spectacular breakfast, which Charlie was positive tasted better than any he had had previously, the group of three began to prepare for their long day.

Within thirty minutes Molly had managed to coax Harry into some of Ron's clothes which, though still far too large for Harry's slight frame, were far more suitable than his cousins old castoffs. After getting ready Harry had decided to spend the time it would take for Bill and Charlie to shower and prepare for the day by instead talking with Percy about all he would need for the school year.

By the time they were prepared to leave Harry had a decent list of extra books which would prove helpful with his course work.

"How are we getting back to Gringotts?" Harry asked as Charlie pulled him along and into the kitchen. "We aren't taking the Knight Bus again are we!?"

Harry's eyes were wide and panicked at the mere thought of the triple decker death mobile.

"No Harry," Charlie said soothingly as he wrapped his arm around Harry's far too skinny waist. "We're actually going to be travelling by the Floo Network. It's a system of connected fireplaces that-"

"You go through the fireplace!?" If anything Harry was even more panicked than before.

"Yes Harry but it's completely safe," Bill interjected upon meeting Charlie's slightly panicked gaze. "In fact, you saw Dad come out of the floo yesterday. All that you do is take a bit of this powder, throw it down and say where your going. Try to hold your breathe though, otherwise you'll inhale some of the ash and that would be bad."

"Don't worry Harry, I'll be taking you through myself. We don't want you to get lost in the network," Charlie said as he smiled down at him, tightening his hold on Harry's waist in a pseudo hug.

"Okay," Harry said warrily as he stared at the kitchens fireplace as though it would come to life and swallow him whole.

With a chuckle Bill stepped into the empty grate, grabbed a fistful of the sparkling green powder and through it down with a call of "Gringotts!". In a roar of emerald flames he was gone.

"Ready Harry?" Charlie asked as he led him toward the once again empty fireplace.

Drawing a deep breath Harry nodded and they stepped into the fireplace.

As Charlie took a handful of the powder Harry quickly gulped down another breath as he firmly attached himself to Charlie's side.

As Charlie threw down the powder and called out their destination Harry clenched his eyes shut as tightly as he possible could.

With a dizzying combination of being spun like a top and the green tinged flickers of the flames they were off...
_________________________________________

"Mister Potter and misters Weasley," Director Ragnok said the moment they entered his office, "I am glad that you managed to arrive early. Last night, as we were attempting to make sense of the mess that was your accounts we discovered two rather shocking pieces of information."

Drawing an old and worn roll of parchment from his desk Ragnok placed it before the three and waited until Bill finally unrolled it so that they could see the neatly scrawled words at the top.

'THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF JAMES CHARLUS POTTER AND LILLIAN EVANORA POTTER NEE EVANS'

With a gasp Harry looked up and met Ragnoks studious gaze.

"The fact that a will was made is not the most shocking information mister Potter," Ragnok said as he leaned back in his seat yet again. "One, the will was sealed away and never read, most didn't even know that one had been made. In fact, the only ones who knew were the witnesses, one Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore and the other one Sirius Orion Black," Ignoring the gasps of shock and horror from the Weasley brothers he continued.

"Now, Sirius Black was your godfather and, before today, we believed him to be guilty of betraying your parents. As such, he was imprisoned for his 'crimes'. Now however, we know that he was framed."

Harry's mind was in utter turmoil. His parents left a will that no one knew about, he had a godfather, said godfather was in jail and had been framed. But wait... That was only one thing... What was the other?

"What is the second thing sir?" He asked cautiously as his heart pounded.

"The will was sealed by Albus Dumbledore."
_________________________________________

Authors Note: Dun dun duuunnnn~! Cliffhanger! Sorry, couldn't resist!

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

Okay guys so in the next chapter its finally time for Harry to get his new clothes! (Not for the full chapter though, just a bit at the beginning). However, I need your guys' opinion on something!

Now, I'm not sure if it is going to be added but it just may despite your guys' opinions if I feel the situation calls for it.

What I need your opinions on are these: crossdressing (mild, nothing too drastic like a dress or whatnot), and mpreg.

I had originally planned on including both of these later on but I wanted to get your guys' opinions while I still could. I'll let you know the decision in the next chapter~!

Word Count: 5151

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

208K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...