Secret Love (A Lee Jong Suk F...

By koreanfanfics

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. "Good! Good! Good!" I heard Director Lee snapping furiously. His f... More

Secret Love- Characters
Chapter 1: Who are you?
Chapter 2: Bad and the Good
Chapter 3: Remember
Chapter 4: Dark Secret
Chapter 5: Goldilocks
Chapter 6: Somewhere Between Dream and Reality
Chapter 7: Start of Something New
Chapter 8: Misconceptions
Chapter 9: Childish
Chapter 10: Crossing Bridges
Chapter 11: It's a Date
Chapter 12: Secrets, Secrets, Secrets
Chapter 13: Surprise Surprise!
Chapter 15: Too Hot, Too Cold
Chapter 16: Trust
Chapter 17: What's Wrong?
Chapter 18: What am I Doing?
Chapter 19: Away From You
UPDATE!

Chapter 14: The Wedding

2.5K 79 14
By koreanfanfics

OMG how long has it been?!

I am terribly sorry for not updating! I had finals and it's still going on, but the big part was done so I managed to update this chapter.

I don't have any words to say about the 70+ followers. I know there are many amazing honorable authors out there with 70,000,000 followers but I am still so thrilled about my precious 70+ followers. I didn't even notice the numbers and I got on my phone the other day and BAM, I had over 70 and I just wanted to say thank you for such an wonderful set of readers!

Anyways, I'll try updating much more faster! Oh and if you haven't already, go check out my new story "Some" a Kim Woo Bin fan fiction, I think chapter 2 will be updated soon!

If you wasted 45 seconds of your life and read all of my rambling, give yourself a pat on the back because you definitely deserve it!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

Coming back from the dead is a pretty dramatic experience, especially if it means you get to breath a huge gulp of air again.

"Oh my god, that was horrible!" I yelped as Suzy unzipped the dress.

"OMG we need to get this dress. It's going to be perfect!" Suzy excitedly said as she hanged the dress again.

"Wait, hold up. What? We are totally NOT getting this dress! My lungs can barely function! What if I pass out while I'm at the wedding? What if I trip? Oh no, what if I DIE?" I dramatically put my hands to my forehead.

"Now I understand why you couldn't be in a single play during elementary school." I heard her mumble.

"Dude, we are not getting this dress. It's way too short and way to tight." I replied.

"That's why we're getting it! I'm hoping that you're going to bring that 'secret someone' of yours to the wedding!" Suzy literally jumped up and down in excitement. I know she's my best friend but some days I wonder if she drank gallons of soda and not milk when she was a baby.

"I don't have a quote, secret someone," I replied as cool as I could.

"Yeah, sure" her sarcasm was almost palpable.

We got out of the dressing room and no matter how many times I tried to convince Suzy that that dress would eventually lead to my death, she was so dogmatic about it and eventually bought it.

"Suzy, you do remember that I'm going to a wedding right? Not a club or a party," I whined as Suzy and I left the store.

"And tell me, what's going to happen after the wedding?" She slyly asked.

"A reception party?" I wasn't sure.

"And tell me, is that NOT a party?"

"Oh my gosh you're unbelievable. For gods sake, parents and other elderly people are going to be there!" I practically yelled.

"Keep it down, you're acting like me when I'm fan girling over Lee Jong Suk," she laughed.

Oh no, did she possibly know? My face froze and I was glued to the spot.

"Hey, loosen up a bit, I was joking! Wow, you must really hate Lee Jong Suk." She patted me on the back as she skipped towards the exit to the mall.

Phew, hurdled over that sudden obstacle. My reflexes are impressing me today.

Jong Suk's POV

Sometimes I wished I wasn't a celebrity. I wished that I was like everyone else and I wished that I could just leave the house and meet my girl friend when I wanted to without trying to keep everything a secret.

For the past week, I saw how much Yoonha felt hurt or offended. It was all because of me, because of my career.

I sighed and fell face first on to my bed again, trying to sort things through.

DIIIINNNGGG~

Hoping it was Yoonha I picked my phone and was surprised to see that it was from one of my older sunbae.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Jong Suk! How's it going? It's been a long time hasn't it?" The familiar voice immediately brought back good memories.

"It's going great hyung. How's it going?"

"Really great! I actually wanted to call you because of some exciting news." I could feel his excitement through the phone.

"I'm getting married!" He finally said.

"Hyung! I'm so happy for you! Who is this poor woman who's going to have to take care of your stinky ass?" I laughed. I truly was happy for him.

"Hey, I'm not that bad! Anyways, her name is Hyung Jong. I met her at work and one thing lead to another and here we are, getting married!" He chuckled.

"When's the wedding?"

"Oh right! It's in two days and I wanted to ask you if you want to come. I mean, since you're a star and all, if you're too busy then that's perfectly fine," he said.

"Hyung, you know me. I will never miss the great moment of when my hyung finally gets married!" I smiled.

"Okay dongsang, my wife's calling me. I better go!" I could feel him smiling.

"You do know you guys are not officially married yet right?"

"Whatever Jong Suk. Anyways, see you then!"

"Minho hyung, I'm really happy for you. See you," and we hanged up.

Minho hyung getting married... I would have never thought that I'll be attending his wedding one day.

Minho hyung, watch out! The great and all mighty Lee Jong Suk is coming to make your wedding so much more better!

Yoonha's POV

"Hey does your "secret someone" know that you're going to go to a wedding on Saturday?" Suzy yelled from the living room as I hanged the dress we had bought.

Oh my god. I almost forgot.

"Suzy, what are you talking about! I have no special someone!" I said.

"You know, I bet my entire money that you're going out with someone," she mumbled as she continued to watch TV.

"Yeah, not happening anytime soon." I said.

"Okay, we'll see," I saw her smirk and sighed.

Was it that obvious that I was dating someone at the moment? If Suzy knew that I was dating someone, it will be a matter of time when she finds out I'm dating Lee Jong Suk, her all time favorite celebrity which she has an obsession over.

I face palmed my self as I jumped into bed. Better call Jong Suk.

I dialed his number and he picked up on the second ring.

"Yoonha, oh my god I missed you so much!" I heard his sexy raspy voice and my heart started to react right away.

"Jong Suk I missed you too." I smiled as I played with my hair. A old habit that I will never be able to stop.

"I wish I could just pop out into your room and just cuddle next to you. Like seriously, how am I going to survive a week without you?!" He whined.

"A week? Are you going somewhere?" Panic started to arouse.

"Yeah, next week. I need to go to Paris for a magazine shoot." He said.

My hear smashed a little and I already missed him. I don't know how I will be able to survive with out seeing him for a week.

"When will you come back?" I asked quietly.

"I'm leaving on Monday and I'm coming back the Tuesday after next week." I could picture him pouting.

"I think I'm going to need to see you sometime really soon." I shyly admitted.

"Aww, is my baby missing me right now?" I could feel my face growing red. Did he just call me his baby?

"Yah! D-don't call me that!" I stuttered.

"What, what's wrong babe?" He purposefully emphasized the 'babe'.

"Yah!" I managed to say.

"Why, do you not want me to call you that anymore babe?" He laughed. This boy and teasing. That ladies and gentlemen is the recipe for my early death.

"Okay I'll stop," he finally said after he was done laughing.

"When should we meet?" He asked.

"Ummm," I was thinking.

"I can't do it Saturday-" we both said at once.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"I have plans that day with some old friends of mine." I said "What about you?" I asked.

"Pretty much the same. I'm meeting my old time hyung," I sensed him chuckling as if there was something I was missing.

"Well, I was going to feel bad if Saturday was the only day you were open. I'm glad I'm not leaving you alone," I said.

"Yeah me too. How's your schedule on Sunday?" He asked.

"I'm totally free all 24 hours!" I smiled.

"Okay, you can come over and we can go to the private swimming pool," he suggested.

"OMG, yes!" I was in a serious need of some aquatic trip. It was perfect. Korea was really hot and sticky during summer, and summer was basically here.

"Okay then, make sure you bring a sexy swim suit," his slyness made me have goosebumps.

"Oh yeah, dream big Mr. Lee" I scoffed. He wasn't going to get his way that easily.

"Wha?" If he was in front of me he probably will be giving me his trademark cute face. Ugh I missed him.

"Babe, I got to go," Jong Suk said.

"Okay" I said sadly. "And stop calling me that!"

"I miss you so much" he whispered and chuckled lightly.

"Me too," I whispered back.

"I don't know why we're whispering but we should keep going because it makes you sound sexy as hell," he whispered and my face grew red. Jong Suk needs to stop all the teasing! It's going to make my heart explode

"Yah!" I yelled.

"Aww, breaking the sexiness. It's okay, I'm already too sexy to handle," this guy and his confidence.

"I need to sleep." I yawned. It was already 12:00.

"Okay go to sleep Yoonha" he mumbled.

"You go to sleep," I mumbled back, yawning once again.

"Okay"

"Okay..."

I don't know when it ended but I remembered Jong Suk's voice saying something. Maybe it was "I adore you" I didn't know but my heart fluttered as my eyes shut slowly, drifting off to sleep.

***

Let me all tell you one thing. I am not a morning person. I believe that every human should be required to sleep for over 12 hours. But of course Suzy, had to

wake me up on a Saturday.

"Wake up! Loser!" And Suzy started to sing to Big Bang's new song "LOSER". Please help me!

I groaned as she took off my covers, throwing them on the ground. "Hello? Today you have to go to a wedding! Not ME!"

Wedding? What wedding? OH WAIT!THE WEDDING!

I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. What time was it? The wedding was suppose to start at 4:00 and it was a 1 hour drive there!

Frantically brushing my teeth, I checked the time and almost choked on my tooth brush when the clock read 2:15. Only 45 minutes to do everything?! I shouldn't have stayed up late!

I rinsed out my mouth and went straight to the shower. If I used my time efficiently, I could end this shower in less then 10 minutes.

But of course, morning showers cannot be rushed.

When I finished the shower the clock had ticked by to 2:30. Oh my god.

Quickly drying my hair, I rushed into my room to find Suzy already there with the dress.

"Hop in!" She said and I quickly got into my dress.

Dashing back to the bathroom, Suzy demanded that she do the makeup and hair.

"Suzy! We don't have time!" I yelled as I grabbed the curling iron.

"Okay fine, fine, you do the hair while I do the makeup okay? Okay good." You see, this was Suzy making my decisions for me.

I tried to curl my hair as fast as I could and thankfully my hair decided to listen to me today. By the time Suzy and I were both finished, I grabbed the heels that Suzy let me borrow, which of course she said not to destroy like last time.

Grabbing my purse, I went down stairs.

Clock read 3:05.

"SUZY! I'm leaving!" I yelled.

"OKAY! MAKE SURE YOU DONT DESTROY MY BABIES!" She yelled from my room.

"I'LL TRY!" I managed to say before I dashed out the door to my car.

***

Of course, traffic decided not to help me at all today. I was caught in every single traffic light and it seemed like every car in front of me was deciding to drive 10 mph under the speed limit.

Right then, my phone buzzed. Putting on my Bluetooth ear piece, I accepted the call.

"Hello?"

"Yoonha! It's me Minho oopa"

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I think I'm going to be a couple minutes late. That traffic is terribly right now." I said as I stopped once again for another red traffic light.

"Oh no, it's okay. I wanted to call to let you know it was pushed back half an hour or so." My rigid posture slumped back on relief. I wasn't going to be late.

"Thank god," I smiled.

"Good thing there were some schedule changes! Hyong Jung really wants to meet my trouble maker dongsang really bad." He chuckled.

"Aww, tell her that I want to meet her too! I think I'll be there around 3:15." I said.

"Well, you might to come early if you want to see a celebrity." I heard him laugh.

"A celebrity?" Minho oppa was well known to have a some celebrity friends. He never told people much about it and there were rumors that Hyun Bin, Lee Seung Gi, Kim Soo Hyun, were all close acquaintances of Minho oppa. Wow, would I be able to meet one?

"Oh my gosh! Who's coming? Is it a guy?" I asked quickly. "Wait, is it Jay?"

"No, Jay can't come safely because he's in Tokyo. But yes it's a guy and he's a pretty good looking guy too! But come and see for yourself!" Minho oppa laughed.

"I'll be there as fast as I can" I said and he laughed again.

"Drive safely,"

"See you."

I was totally going to see this handsome celebrity.

***

By the time I arrived lots of familiar faces were already there.

Old friends from college, high school some even

going way back to elementary school were there.

When you grow up in a small city, the people you meet there basically stick with you for your entire life. As small kids we grow up together and move on to our futures together. Look at us now, all adults and attending one of our oppa's weddings. I smiled as I realized how much I've missed these people.

But of course, there were faces that I didn't know. Sadly, none of them beign a celebrity I recognized.

"Yoonha!" I heard Minho oppa's voice.

I turned around and there he was, dressed all down in his suit.

"Wow, is this the Minho oppa I know?" I laughed.

"It is sort of awkward," He blushed as he scratched the back of his head.

"Where is this handsome celebrity that you have been talking about?" I asked.

"He's here, he's in the room where all the guys hang out to get ready. Let me tell you, when he walked in, everyone went wild!" He laughed.

Wow, I needed to see this guy.

"I'll be right back!" I yelled as I made my way to the already crowded room.

"Excuse me,"

"Pardon me,"

"Sorry,"

Whoever this celebrity was, it was a hard journey to even see his face.

The crowd made it impossible to see him and I squeezed my way through.

Right then. someone elbowed me from behind and I was launched forward.

"Woah there," A familiar scent and familiar voice came from the person who was holding me.

I looked up and my eyes widened.

"Hey babe" Jong Suk whispered, only being able to be heard by me.

"Are you okay?" He asked politely.

Right, we can't be caught here.

"Thank you," I said.

"The weddings starting!" Someone yelled and slowly people started to exit the room.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered when most of them were gone.

"You know the close hyung I said I was meeting? That's Minho hyung." He replied.

"Wait, you know Minho oppa?!" I gasped.

"Yeah, been close because of our parents." He smiled. "By the way, I love your outfit," He whispered as we slowly made our way out. Thankfully, no one was near.

Jong Suk kissed me on the head and tried to hug me.

"Jong Suk! Behave your self! We can't be caught! I jumped away from him. Making sure no one was near.

"But!" He pouted.

I scolded him and as I took in his whole figure, I realized how attractive he looked.

"Liking what you see?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I almost choked.

"I-I am not!" I yelped and scurried out the double doors to the wedding.

I quickly found my seat as I sensed Jong Suk hot behind my feet.

What was he doing? Trying to advertise that we were going out?

I mentally face palmed my self when Jong Suk decided to sit across from me on the white round table.

I shot him a look and he just shrugged with a sly smile.

It is totally NOT my fault if we get caught. All responsibility goes to Lee Jong Suk. Possibly the most stupidest person right now.

Suddenly everyone quieted down when the priest got up on the stadium.

Jong Min oppa, another close friend, took the microphone announcing that the wedding has begun.

"Please welcome your handsome, kind, flawless... Okay who changed my script?" Everyone burst out laughing.

"Anyways, please welcome our proud groom, Kang Minho!" The room filled with applause and we cheered as Minho oppa came walking down the red carpet.

"Now please welcome our beautiful wife-to-be, Chae Hyong Jong!" The piano player started playing and everyone held their breathes as we all waited for Hyong Jong-ssi to walk out.

Everyone clapped harder once we were able to clearly see her. She was beautiful. Her mermaid white dress fit so perfectly and just her whole body and her kind face made me smile. I was really happy for Minho oppa and Hyong Jong-ssi.

I turned back around to find Minho oppa dazed by his fiancé. They were truest meant for each other.

The happy room was not bursting with tears of joy as Minho oppa and Hyong Jong-ssi made their promises.

"You may now, kiss the bride." Everyone held their breath.

Minho oppa leaned in a quickly pecked Hyong Jong-ssi on the lips and everyone booed. And we laughed as Minho oppa's face grew red.

We thought it was going to end when suddenly Hyong Jong-ssi made the first move, dipping Minho oppa and kissing him firmly on his lips and everyone cheered.

Man I loved this woman already.

She definitely was a keeper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I can't believe I finally got to finish this chapter!

Let me tell you, this took FOREVER!

Anyways, there's not much news except for the fact that EXO's NEW SONG'S TEASER IS OUT! "Love me Right"

I am once again falling head over heels for the Exo oppas >o< Re-watched Exo Next Door today o3o

Anyways, leave me a feed back! Next update withing 2 weeks?

Mwah!

-koreanfanfics

Vote, Comment, Share, Read, Follow! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 68 21
"You are the perfect villain of my life" you said while pointing a gun at him. "Awee Look at my baddass angel, giving me the crown of her life's perf...
105K 5.6K 200
This is the collective works of my soulmate series. With The First Kiss, Fake Love and Saranghae all bundled together in one book. Soulmates in this...
406K 15.5K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...
1.2K 171 17
Jungkook moves back to Korea to care for his Mother, whose been in a terrible accident and can't work anymore. As a chef, he finds a quick job as a f...