๐Š๐€๐‘๐Œ๐€, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข...

By PARTYGOTMEWETTER

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ and ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ต are known to 'beef' eachother online all the time, but they begi... More

๐Š๐€๐‘๐Œ๐€
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž

8.1K 282 500
By PARTYGOTMEWETTER

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

"NAH THAT NIGGA mad weird" Sania said shaking her head, L'Riyah had just told her about her time with Notti yesterday. Riyah had her airpods in as she was on facetime to Nia while she walked back home.

it was surprisingly another sunny day in the Bronx meaning Riyah was trying to stay outside as much as possible, she was just walking back from the deli. although where she lived had a lot of crime rate, she didn't really have much to worry about since she had no enemies trying to get her.

"i'm telling you, he said he came alone but i got a weird vibe ion know." Riyah was still confused at the whole situation, she didn't know why Notti had offered to give the girl her necklace back but she had a feeling he would be up to something.

Sania also got weird vibes from the boy. the more information Riyah told her about him, the more red flags she saw in his behaviour. "do not tell CG that i saw Notti, he gon' be so mad at me." Riyah begged, Sania nodded quickly as she didn't even think about telling CG knowing how quick he would react.

"girl, i wasn't even considering tellin' that nigga." she admitted from the other line knowing that if she did everything would go horribly.

"plus, i'm rooting for y'all to get together." Nia continued referring to Notti and Riyah, Riyah put her full face on the camera mugging the girl at her words. for the past 2 weeks Sania had been making jokes about how cute Notti and Riyah would be, she was just trying to get a reaction out of her so Riyah never took it seriously.

"keep rooting aight? nothin' gon happen." she replied, she was beginning to get tired as this was Nia's third time bringing the pair up.

"why you mad?" Nia questioned laughing at the fact that her best friend genuinely looked pissed off.

"you think you so funny." Riyah attempted to say with a straight face but failed as she cracked a smile, the laughter died down as Nia began moving around.

"Riri i gotta go, my brother birthday soon and i gotta go find him a present." she explained, Riyah nodded saying goodbye to her friend before hanging up.

the girl put her phone in her pocket and pulled out her house key as she reached her home, she was finally home after it felt as if she was outside all day. what made it even better was the fact that nobody was home giving the girl a peaceful space for at least 3 hours.

running up the stairs, she found herself jumping into her bed letting out a deep sigh as she finally felt comfort. today might not have been her busiest day but this whole week had definitely been stressful.

from constantly being in the studio daily, working on unfinished projects, endless meetings with producers although this was all Riyah had wanted, the stress was definitely beginning to catch up to her. don't get her wrong, she loved being challenged and she loved that she became popular with no help but sometimes she wished she didn't have constant attention on her from people judging her and haters.

i need a nap she thought, to her it was well deserved as she hadn't properly been able to relax like this in so long. shutting her eyes, Riyah tried to get comfortable moving from different positions until she finally felt cosy.

the feeling suddenly stopped due to a sound from downstairs her home making her eyes jolt open, she wasn't one to get scared easily but she was home alone so she wouldn't be taking any chances.

nah i'm buggin' she said to herself, she tried to close her eyes once more and doze off but was interrupted once more making her realise she should take action, it was times like these where she wished she wasn't home alone.

getting off her bed, Riyah opened her door quietly and tried to creep down her stairs without making any noise, she was lucky her stairs didn't creek. once reaching downstairs she believed the noise had came from the kitchen, she grabbed the nearest object to her left, it being a walking stick.

she held the "weapon" tight in her grip taking a deep sigh before opening the kitchen door, she walked in looking to her left to check if anything had been moved since she last left the house.

as she turned to the right, Riyah noticed a figure causing her to let out a shriek. she quickly turned the light on revealing Notti standing near her backdoor. "what the fuck are you doin' in my house nigga." she shouted, she didn't know how he got in but she wanted him out. "i told you i was gone' see you." she said with a small smile on his face.

L'Riyah stood in her kitchen with a blank stare still confused as to what he wanted, "how you even get in?" she questioned, she had made sure that all her doors were locked before she left the house in the afternoon. "yo backdoor fucked up." he stated calmly, as if he hadn't just broken in, she now recalled her dad telling her that the backdoor didn't shut properly making her feel dumb.

"how you even know where i live Notti?" she asked, she had at least a million questions going through her head at that moment. "don't worry bout' that." he said in a serious tone.

although Notti made it seem serious he actually only found out where she lived due to her turning the street after meeting with him, he just didn't want to tell her that. "what you mean don't worry about it?" she said mocking his tone.

Notti walked closer to the girl before sitting down on one of her kitchen chairs, the girl scrunched her face up at the fact the boy was getting comfortable in her home. "don't get too comfortable nigga, you just about to leave." she stated, she got closer raising the walking stick in her hand just in case.

"yo bro relax, you not doin' shit wit that." he laughed making her lower the stick, she felt an uneasy feeling she grew curious to if he had came here alone or not. she was scared but she was just trying to be self aware. "who you here wit?"

"myself ma." he said, Riyah took a moment to study the boy as he had his hair out of a ponytail, his black amiri jeans, black hoodie and how his shiesty was only covering the bottom half of his face making Riyah able to see his eyes.

she rolled her eyes his words trying not to believe anything he had said, "what is you doin' here?" she questioned again, the more she talked to him the more irritated she was becoming as everytime she asked him a question he dodged it and talked about something else. "i wanted to see you again ma." he replied with low eyes, Riyah felt something but quickly focused. "and you ain't answered my message."

"so you break into my house? yeah aight nigga."

"you needa up ya game, you was gon' try beat me wit a waking stick?" he asked with a smirk on his face, Riyah looked to her side as she tried to hide the smile that was threatening to appear at any second. "you lucky ian called the cops." she rolled her eyes trying to avoid eye contact with the boy opposite her.

"oh nah, you fuck wit the feds?"

"no nigga is you dumb, i was kidding." she said harshly, Notti nodded his head slowly indicating to her that he had gotten the joke.

"my bad, you so serious all the time ian think you could joke." he said in attempt to make her laugh, she mugged the boy at his words which she took slight offence to. "not everything a joke." she argued.

"and ion joke wit people ion like so..." her tone came off as rude which is what she intended to be, she wasn't planning on talking sweet to the boy or letting him hear what he wanted to hear.

"youn' like me?" he asked in a low tone making L'Riyah nod non-verbally, couldn't he tell? she thought to herself. Notti stepped off the chair he was once seated in before making his way to the girl, "this what i mean, you stay playin' wit me."

Riyah tried moving back at the fact that she could see Notti getting closer to her but the fridge had gotten in her way, she didn't know what he had planned since the boy was very unpredictable.

she held the walking stick in her hands even tighter the closer he walked, "chill ma, ian gon do nothing'." she assured, Riyah scrunched her face at his words. he grabbed the stick before putting it down on the floor.

"you think imma trust you after you broke into my house?" she asked confused.

"ian break in if i told you i was gon see you." he tried explaining but Riyah wasn't understanding his logic, at this point they were basically face to face as she could feel his breathing.

"you look good ma." he admitted trying to get a reaction from her, he stared at her eyes as they made eye contact.

her breathing got heavier the closer he got, but she just blamed it on her nerves getting to her. "you gettin' mad close." she spoke up, it had gotten quiet between the two but it wasn't an awkward silence, she could just sense some tension.

Riyah nudged Notti out of the way making way to her kitchen counter as she sat on it, Notti walked towards the chair facing her before sitting down.

"you not offering me nothin?" he asked, he turned his head looking around the house. he couldn't lie, the house was very nice and had a lot of space.

"you lucky i still ain't slap the shit outta you." she replied and she wasn't lying, she was on the verge of slapping him because of his actions.

"actin' like you ain't happy to see me." he muttered.

Riyah mugged the boy being able to hear what he was saying since he wasn't that far away from her, she got off the kitchen counter as she made her way to the chair opposite the boy. "i'm not, ion even like you."

"then why you ain't kicked me out?" he questioned which made her become silent, in all honesty she was wondering the same thing.

she looked away and began paying attention to her phone, ignoring his question because he was kind of right. "you ignorin' me now?" he laughed knowing he won the disagreement.

"you ain't win nothin', ian speak to you that's all." she lied.

"you mad funny." he admitted, at this point Notti was staring at the girl as she was sat on her phone. when he got no response from the girl, he grew irritated as he reached over the kitchen table and grabbed the girls phone out of his hand.

"bro give me my shit back." she said sternly, she didn't know what he was still doing in her house but he had to get out before her parents came home. she walked around the kitchen island to try reach him but he was too fast as he got up and began resisting the girl.

"bro?" he furrowed his eyebrows at her word choice.

once Riyah had reached him, she grabbed her phoen but he held a tight grip on it, "nah you keep playin', give it back Notti."

the two fought for the phone as notti was pulling it away from her. "say please." he said which made Riyah scrunch her face since it was her phone.

"nigga it's my phone, i ain't gotta say nun." she argued.

Notti shook his head not agreeing with what she had said, he put her phone in his pocket as he dodged her attempts of getting it. "then you not gettin' it back, gangsta." he replied with a shrug.

"oh nah you gotta go." Riyah was getting impatient with his antics, she was getting anxious at the fact that someone could walk in at any moment.

"i ain't even been here for an hour ma, why i gotta leave?" he asked with a sad tone trying to tease her, he backed up as he saw Riyah getting closer to try get her phone.

"you mad annoyin', why you even-" she was interrupted by the sound of her front door opening making her panic, it's not the fact that she wasn't allowed to have boys over, it was the fact that her sister was home and her sister hated Notti.

ever since the beef began between the two, Riyah's older sister, Liyah, had felt strong emotions about the boy and how he was disrespecting her sister.

"Riri, mom home yet?" Liyah asked from far away, Riyah huffed out silently as she looked at Notti who seemed clueless. "no she not here yet!" she shouted back.

with that, Riyah grabbed the boy opposite her and dragged him upstairs, she couldn't think of anything else to do with him due to how unexpected her sister came back home.

she opened her room door as she harshly sat Notti down on her bed, the room was silent as they tried to hear the older girls movement around the house.

"why you got me in your room for? you tryna' get nea-" Riyah cut the boys sentence off knowing what he was going to say, "no, my sister don't like you at all." she explained, she was regretting bringing him up here knowing she should've of left it to her sister to handle.

"she will beat the shit outta you if she know you here." she added, Notti chuckled at her words doubted she would really do that. "if you hate, why ain't you letting her beat me up?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"cause ion want her goin' to jail nigga." she said seriously.

Notti quickly took the smile off his face and took a look around her room, he noticed one wall filled with pictures and the other side of the room dedicated to mostly her clothes and makeup , which he didn't think she needed because he believed that she was pretty, he was just too petty to admit that she was.

the duo heard Liyah go into her room and shut her door making Riyah sigh, she grabbed Notti's arm as she opened her door making sure to be extra quiet.

once reaching her front door, she shoved Notti out the door and attempted the shut the door on him but he stopped her, "so you not gon walk me out ma?"

"why would i do that? you not a guest." Notti mugged the girl making her huff out loud giving up with his moaning, she walked out and closed the door behind her.

the pair began walking down the hill of her street, she rolled her eyes hearing that he was about to open his mouth. to her, his voice was obnoxious.

"yo sister don't like me? so you told ya family about me?" he said with a smirk on his face, this made Riyah laugh at his delusion that she would ever tell her family about it. "she only know you because you been dissing me." she stated.

"you dissed me first, but we not gon get into that aight?" Riyah wasn't ready to have this same conversation more than twice, the whole topic of 'who dissed who first' was becoming more of a he said she said situation. "you dissed CG though." she said quickly. like she said before, she wasn't ready to argue with the boy about the same thing once more.

it became silent quickly as the only thing that could be heard was the wind, Notti broke the silence speaking up. "you wit CG?" he questioned, Riyah had gotten asked this question multiple times since people believed they saw some chemistry between her and CG but, to Riyah they were strictly just friends. "all up in my business for what?"

"stop doin' that, answer the question Riyah." he said with slight impatience in his voice.

"no, he my friend that's all." she explained almost getting sick of answering the same questions every single time.

as they were approaching the main road, Notti pulled down his shiesty making sure he wouldn't be caught lacking. she was also nervous incase people had spotted her, she put her head down to try make a difference.

"then why you care bout' that nigga so much?" he asked, he didn't get how she was dissing his oops for drama that she wasn't even involved in.

"so you wouldn't diss somebody back who disses ya brother?" she asked him, she could tell that for some reason he wasn't getting the fact that CG was like family to her.

the conversation got silent once more but this time it wasn't awkward, it felt weirdly comfortable and she almost felt safe.

once they passed the park entrance of where they had met yesterday, Riyah suddenly stopped after deciding that this would be an okay place to leave him. "you just gon' leave me here?" he said, he almost sounded shocked as if she walk more than she should have with him.

"what? you want me to walk you to sugarhill or sum?" she said in a confused tone, not sure what he really wanted from her.

"drop the attitude, i'll dead do it to you." he stated getting closer the girl, probably more than he should've, Riyah felt her nerves get the best of her but quickly shook them off trying to not feel defeated the boy stood in front of her.

"you not doing nothing." she argued, at this point Riyah had to check if anybody was nearby as the way they were standing could get them on pleasedontlack.

"stop chattin', you know how i get." he licked his lips while looking down at her eyes due to the small night difference, Riyah smiled at his words not taking him seriously from last experience.

"ion know how you get, you is pussy." Notti furrowed his eyebrows getting slightly offended by what she had said, he knew that she had a point since he hadn't done anything violent towards the girl like he claimed he would.

the two were face to face as they stared at eachother, his low eyes making Riyah feel a bit weak as Notti felt his heart beating faster. he couldn't lie, he was feeling a bit nervous which was unusual for him when talking to girls.

Riyah noticed how Notti was caught off gaurd and she took this as a sign to reach into his pockets and grab her phone, he tried to move back but she was too fast with her movements making her laugh.

"nah you lucky, i was gon' slap you." he admitted which Riyah didn't believe he would, she nodded to make him shut up.

Notti began walking away making Riyah raise her eyebrow since she was confused, "you not gon' say thank you?" she said referring to his words yesterday, Notti realised this and tried to hide the smile on his face. "shut the fuck up Riyah." he said while walking away.

pleasdontlack00

@user48636
word to everything i saw Riyah B and Notti walking in the Bronx bro fr
they was mad close too

@pleasedontlack00
nah what?
thank you🤝

liked by @user3857, @sugarhillhottakes, @random59, and 3,756 others

pleasedontlack00 sent in, apparently Riyah B and Notti Osama were seen together in the Bronx...

user66845: 🧢 🧢

riyahsbae: aint no way notti met Riyah before me tf🤨🤨

user9689: he got too many opps to be in da Bronx

user64896: mad confused now

ddosamasgf: bro what😊😊

author speaks!
don't know how i feel about this so don't be confused if it's not up tomorrow🌚🌚

more than 3000 words btw😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.4K 24
in which a girl moves to the city and falls for somebody she least expects to fall for. ๐‘๐„๐˜๐„๐’๐‚๐“๐‘๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.โœฐ
17K 658 7
๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.
120K 3.8K 31
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
11.5K 185 23
Yanni just got out a ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐”๐“ฒ๐“ฌ Relationship so she moved to ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต