Kunizai one shot book

By shadowcore0

Honestly just the title More

4 years
Blinded by love
My headcannons
Dancing in my room
Its cold
Harassed
Stone cold
Piano
Violin
Bored
Mine
Run away
You will be ok
Stop smoking
Dazais sick
Kunikidas sick
Coffee
For my ideals
Relax
Goodnight
Not ever
Wishes
Memory
What if
Who Is that
Toxic
Roles Reversed
Past lives
Snow day
Can you hear me
Rain
Plants
Work family
Burning memories
Childhood... friends?
Scared
First name
Note from the past

Exs

194 6 10
By shadowcore0

Kunikidas pov

"Oh doppo dear when do you ever plan to get married" my aunt asked and I just rolled my eyes. "Your already 22 and haven't even been in a serious relationship yet. Do you plan to be lonely forever"?

Lonely

I don't want to be

But I don't think I have a say in that

"Dazai I really don't want to deal with you today" .

"What does that mean"?

"It means leave, go home, don't speak to me. After what you did do you really think I'd want to be around you"!

"We'll I'm sorry that I can't just not feel the emotions you want me to feel and I'm sorry that I'm a human being and not some robot! Kunikida open your eyes ! Im not some perfect woman who bends to your every word! Im myself and if you don't like it then you can screw off"!

"Oh but arnt you currently in a relationship? You brought him over at one point". My mom spoke sitting next to me on a couch. "I think his name was.... Dazai correct"?

"We broke up".

My aunt and moms eyes widen. "Oh I'm sorry hun". My aunt apologized feeling awkward for having started the conversation.

"I'm sorry too I had no idea. Do you want to talk about it"? My mom offered a hug to me but I just shook my head.

"We both didn't really know each other and as we learned we realized we are both far to different to ever work out".

After spending the afternoon with my family I came home to my empty apartment. I went through my nightly routine of making dinner. Eating it alone. Get ready for bed. Spend an hour reading my ideals then going to sleep.

"You dumbass! What made you think that this was a smart idea"!

"Don't call me dumb".

"We'll don't act dumb then"!

"We'll did you have a better idea"!

"..."

"Exactly ".

"You could have died".

"I am willing to die".

"I don't want you to".

"..... I don't care".

I open my eyes and start my day. After my morning routine I go to work.

"Good morning kunikida San ". Atsushi dazais new subordinate calls out to me when he spots me walking to work. I stop walking to let him catch up to me.

"Good morning atsushi. How are you"?

"I'm good dazai San is going to take me shopping today for stuff for my apartment "! He spoke with excitement in his voice.

"Are you sure he's really the best person to take you shopping for those kinds of things"? I raise my eyebrow at the boy.

"We'll to be honest not really but he seemed excited about it and I thought it might be fun to spend some time with him outside of work so I didn't turn down his offer".

I nod at his words as we continue walking to the agency. "We'll do you at least have a general idea of what you need"?

"Not really". He shook his head with a frown then turned to me with a smile. "Actually I'm glad i bumped into you early! Do you think you can come with so I at least have some voice of reason with me"?

My eyes widen. I wanted to say no and that I was to busy but I know today I was also going to go shopping today for my groceries as well. But if I go I have to be around him. But the smile atsushi gave me was to innocent. It's not his fault dazai and I broke up. Why should he be effected by it? He didn't know we used to date after all. He had nothing to do with it.

"Only if it's ok with dazai that I come. Ask him first". I answer looking away from the boys wide smile.

"Ok"!

When we got to the agency atsushi and I both called out a good morning to dazai and ranpo who where already there.

"Atsushi are you ready to go"? Dazai stood from his desk with a soft smile to the boy.

"Actually dazai San I was wondering if kunikida San could come with us to"?

Dazais eyes widen for a second before he smiled and nodded. "Of course, I don't mind".

"Yay"!

As we walked to the shopping center atsushi and dazai talked about all the stores they wanted to go to. Most having nothing to do with actual things that atsushi will need in his apartment.

Looking over at dazai I saw a smile that graced his features. A smile I hadn't seen in a very long time.

"Kunikida kun I want to go there"!

"Dazai you don't need anything from there".

"Pleeeeeas kunikida kun. I promise it will only take just a few minutes then we can go back to your schedule ".

"Ok fine".

"Let's go there first" dazai shouted pointing at a store.

"Ok"!

I rolled my eyes and fallowed knowing that there was absolutely nothing in this store useful.

Dazai and atsushi had disappeared into the clothing section of the store making me roll my eyes and spend five minutes looking for them.

When I did find them I saw atsushi had tried on an outfit while dazai was complimenting it.

"That looks great on you atsushi. It would be a really good outfit if you were to ever go on a date". Dazai smirked as atsushi turned red.

"Don't say stuff like that dazai San". Atsushi covered his face with his hands making dazai laugh.

"Kunikida kun what do you think"? Dazai came out of the bathroom showing me the new outfit he bought.

"You look great dazai". I complimented .

Dazai smiled and moved over to me pressing a kiss to my lips while I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Ok I think we are done here so kunikida can take over where we go" dazai spoke when he and atsushi finished checking out.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by dazais comment and saw atsushi nod. "Ok let's actually do what we need to".

"Yea ok". I nodded and led them to the store we actually needed.

Walking around the isles and grabbing the items atsushi and I both need was easy yet keeping track of him and his childish mentor was the hard part.

"You two need to stop running off"! I lecture when I find them again after the third time of them running off.

"Oh lighten up kunikida this is atsushis first time hanging out with us other then when we first met. We should let him have some fun.

"I didn't want to go with you". Atsushi mumbled and dazai laughed.

I wanted to yell at him. I really did but seeing him smile and laugh in my presence made my heart hurt knowing how often he is genuinely happy with me. He doesn't hate me I know this but things are just awkward between us if it's not work related.

I sighed and started moving to check out. After our day out we helped atsushi put his stuff away in his apartment then left for our own.

"Kunikida"?

"Yes dazai "?

"You still love me don't you"?

I stopped walking and looked at him with sadness.
"I never stopped".

"I'm sorry".

"You have nothing to apologize for" .

Dazai turned to me and I could see the sadness that filled his heart. "I was the one that ended our relationship yet I still can't let you go. I'm sorry".

I sighed and moved over to him bringing my arms up to try to hug him but he moved away.

"It's ok. Maybe we could-"

"We are to diffrent. It wouldn't work out".

"Opposites attract".

"Kunikida I'm scared it will fail again and we will be even worse then now" .

I laid my hands on his shoulder. "Why not try"?

"Doppo"...

"Please just one more chance"? I begged. I miss him. I loved him.

"Ok. One more chance".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 97 19
What the title says
51.4K 1K 8
Atsushi finds out he interested in men and is disappointed in himself he falls into negativity and call's himself Disgusting. Dazai and Chuuya are da...
598 11 4
just a bunch of shit I thought of randomly at 4 in the morning.
38.5K 1.5K 39
After his failed attempt at suicide that had ultimately ended in his right hand man's, Chuuya Nakahara death. Now Port Mafia boss Osamu Dazai really...