Kenny Mccormick x Reader [mys...

By melody_manager

Hey, mostly writing this for myself, not good at finishing story's and English is not my first language You l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (1/2)
Chapter 30 (2/2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sorry

Chapter 2

1.2K 32 39
By melody_manager

Kenny pov

I can't believe I'm gonna see her in real life. I know her for 3 years this is just so surreal. I jumped happily up and down. I wanted to tell somebody about it but I didn't know who. My dad and brother wouldn't care, idk about my mom and the guys would just laugh at me. Wait.. Oh no. I wanna hang out with her but how am I supposed to convince the others to do that. They hate girls and the girls would start calling her a whore and pick me if she hung out with us.
"Should I disguise myself as a dude?" she asked. I chuckled at the idea.
"No no just try to get along with everyone." I said. She needed to go and I said goodbye. Damn. I would see her. FUCK YEA OMG. It's getting late .. The racoon asked us to meet him. Time for mysterion. I threw on my costume and went into the dark night to keep the people in south park safe. The Racoon told us to just go on patrol. After a while I saw a robber just about to steal from some jewelery. I caught him and handed him to the police and went back home sleeping.

The next 4 weeks I prepared y/n for south park and told her how to can get along with the kids here.

Y/n pov

Th next few weeks Kenny told me how to get along with everyone. But today was the day. We're gonna move to south park. Yesterday I said goodbye to my friends and theater club. I sat in the new car we got. "Anddd? Are u exited?" my mom asked, handing me a coffe. I nodded energetic. "I have another surprise for u there btw." she told me. I looked confused at her. "What is it?" I asked curiosily. " Like I said it's a surprise." I was so curious but I had to wait. "Well then let's go." my mom said exited. I took out my phone and air pods, put on some music while texting kenny. I told him the address of my new house.
"that's not far away from my house!" he said. "tell me when u'r almost there okay? Then I will come to your house and welcome u in my 'wonderfull' town" he texted.
"okay I will." I replyed. Then I put my phone to the site. We drove to the Air port and almost missed our flight. "Quick hurry." my mom said stressed as I picked up my stuff. We made it last minute. in the air plane I fell asleep again. My mom shook me when the airplane was about to land. " How can u sleep the whole time? How much did u slept last night?" I laughed a bit since I was to exited to sleep that night. After we got of the air port I texted kenny.
"Kenny we just arrived at the air port my mom said we arrive in 25 min."

Kenny pov

Y/n texted me. She would be here in 25 min. IN 25 MIN?! I quickly made myself ready told my mom I would go for a walk and sprinted to y/n home. She'll arrive any minute. I could explode out of excitement. I sat down waiting. Then a car stopped infront of the house. There she was. My online bsf of 3 years. I quickly stood up to see her. She wore a white coat with light Grey gloves, white ear warmers, dark gray cargo jeans and white boots. She looked like a fucking angel man. When she saw me she immediately ran up to me and hugged me. I immediately wrapped my arms around her too. We stayed like that for a moment. She smelled very sweet like cotten candy or lollipops. I picked her up and spun her around. "I still can't believe it" I said.
"ME NEITHER" she exclaimed. Her mom greeted me with a smile and introduced herself. I offered to help bring the stuff in. They thanked me and when we went in I was stunned. The forniture was already there they only had clothes with them and stuff. "So what's the surprise?" she asked her mom. I looked confused. "I'll tell u when u'r done with unpacking" she awnsered. Her mom is really a nice lady. So I helped them bring all the stuff in and y/n went into her room to unpack.

POV y/n

I can't believe this is real omg. Kenny offered to help us unpack. We carried the moving boxes inside. Kenny and I went into my room. I started unpacking. I had a box with pencils and stuff and put it into my organizing drawers. "Oh~" I heard Kenny say. I turned around to see him with a box full of my underwear. Kenny hold up a bra of mine up to his chest and pretended to wear it. I laughed at him "U'r such an idiot dude." we both giggled. "What was this surprise talking about earlier?" Kenny asked me. "My mom said she had a surprise for me later I want to know what it is so bad." I awnsered. "Kenny, since I'm here now can I see u without ur parka on? u always wear it." I asked. "No way!" Kenny said holding onto his hood jokingly. I walked up to him and somehow managed to open the zip of his parka while playfighting. "Hey!" the boy said. Then I was able to completely get the parka away from him. I stared at him, he had a kinda dirty t-shirt under it and his hair was dirty blond. He looks very cute. Kenny snatched his parka back and put it on. "U'r hair is so nice and Fluffy." I said. Kenny looked away embarrassed. After we finished unpacking and talking we went to the kitchen. My mom was there. "Oh are u already finished?" she asked. We both nodded. "Well then go look at your surprise." she handed me some keys. I looked confused at her. She smiled at me. "It's 3 houses down the street." Kenny knew what she meant I think. My mom smiled at us and said: "go with your friend I think he knows what I'm talking about."

Kenny pov

Y/n mom was talking about the other free house around. Me and the other kids at school were interested in it bc cartman said he saw how alot of nice stuff was brought in there and tried to convince us to break in. "Come on y/n I know what she talks about." she looked exited. I was too so I took her hand and immediately went to that house.

POV y/n

When kenny took my hand I felt so happy. It's like I'm dreaming. I thought I would never see him in real life and now look at us. He grabs my hand dragging me to the surprise of mine. We stopped infront of a house. I looked stunned. I have my own room in moms home tho why would I need a house. "C'mon open up I wanna know what's in." he said exited. "Why u so exited about it?" I asked. "Bc there are many rumors bout it since cartman saw some really nice stuff brought in there. I wanna brag that I know how it looks from the inside." I laughed at him. I took the keys and opened the front door of the house. I went in, kenny right behind me. I saw a note on a shelf. "Since I'm the best mom in the world I wanted u to have enough space for all your hobbies ;>" Kenny and I looked confused at each other. Then I noticed on every room in the house was a note. I went up to the first door, kenny still behind me. "sewing..?" I read out loud. I opened the door. I gasped. There was a whole room filled with fabric and many sewing utensils. Even different mannequin. "WOAH." I said happily this is like a sewing Paradis. "what if every room is filled with stuff of your hobbies?" Kenny said asked. I looked at him that would make sense. I immediately went to the next room. "music." I read out loud again. I went in and there was a whole ash collection of instruments, music boxes and more. Kenny went to the Drums, took some drumsticks and played smt short. I took an e-guitar and played with him. We giggled. "We should make a band" I said jokingly. He giggled through the orange parka. We went to the next room. "Meeting and hanging out." as we went in there was a huge room with many sofas, a cozy corner, board- and card games, a big TV and more. "Hey if u wanna brag to your friends invite them here, I hope they like me." I said "They will like u for sure it's just maybe gonna need some time." he said. "It would be great to meet up here tho." he stated. Then we went downstairs. "Video games" we went in and my jaw dropped again. There was a ps5 and a switch, a whole gaming set up, 7 gaming chairs, a whole shelf with video games and led lights. Kenny also stood there shocked. "So uhm when can I move in with u?" he asked in disbelief. I was to stunned to speak. "I love beeing rich" I sighed pleased with the sight. We went to the room across the other one. "Swimming." Kenny and I already though what's coming. We went in. There was a swimming pool with led lights, a sauna and some water pistols and floating mats. "OH to be rich.." he sighed. I patted his head. "Just marry me then we can share the money." I joked. "I might do that." said Kenny while grinning at me. We laughed it off . Then we went upstairs again. "Kitchen" we went inside and it was a kitchen obviously with a cooking island and more. I was basically living the dream. "Bathroom" we didn't expect much from that but there was literally a jacuzzi. "Fuck it I won't leave this house ever again." Kenny said. I laughed "Dw I will always let u in if u want to." I said smiling at him. Then we went upstairs. There was a room. "Acting" we . As I looked inside exited. "A STAGE?!" omg mom that was extreme. There was also stage light, costumes and probs. I sighed. That was alot to take in. Already the last room "Bedroom" I opened the door to be greated with a TV, desk, laptop, a walk in wardrobe and a huge box jump bed with two nightstands. Kenny threw himself on the bed and noticed another note on the nightstands. "U can get freaky here but use protection I don't wanna be a grandma already ;)" Kenny read out loud and smirked. I looked embarrassed in the direction of moms house and a bit scolding.

Y/n mom pov

I shivered. I feel like my daughter looks at me with a scolding eyes again.

Y/n pov

"I might will use this room then" Kenny said grinning like a pervert. "Kenny please don't fuck some random woman in my bed u can use this house however u want but please do smt like that at your house" I said. "Well I wasn't planning on doing it with a random woman" He wiggled his eyebrows. I chuckled and sighed after. Kenny and I looked around. I saw a note from my mom "And If u wanna start a secret life in this house there is a secret room only u can enter just look where u would usually look." I thought about what she meant. Then I knew. When I was littel I loved watching this one show were the main character had a secret hiding spot behind hit kitchen and I always tried to find the room inside our kitchen. I hid the note so kenny wouldn't know. I decided to look another time. "Your backyard is amazing man u gotta look." Kenny said turning around not seeing the note. I went to the window and there it was. "A SKATING PARK?!" OMG OMG OMG. I ran down the stairs into the backyard. "Omg I love my mom" "Can u teach me how to skateboard? we can do it togheter" he asked. I nodded exited. Then I noticed a littel wooden storage Hut. There were many skating supplies and more. Kenny and I was still stunned from the whole house. "No wonder cartman wanted to break in.." he whispered. I laughed "He what?" Kenny realized he said that loud and giggled. "Yea he wanted to break in when he saw what the brought into your house." there was a littel akward silence. "So should I show u the town now?" Kenny asked. "Sure!" I said and we went quick to my mom. I thanked her 18 min straight and then said kenny would show me the town. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her I would be back for dinner.

2217 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 341 38
Just some South Park preferences the๏ฟผ Reader doesn't have a gender๏ฟผ but Some chapters will have a Male version๏ฟผ and female version And all characters...
44.5K 871 17
You move to a new town in Colorado, called South Park. You make friends with 4 friendly boys, Stan, Kyle, Eric and Kenny. Along the way you meet the...
302K 4.9K 32
South Park X Reader. Teens most the time ----------- I don't own South Park I don't own fan art I do own the stories I do own the cover -----------
54.6K 853 51
I've read to many, so I'll make one The pic is also made by me