Reverse Hero

Door Zapz77

"...Gramps, How come the Villain never wins?" Bell Cranel from a very young age has always wondered this. In... Meer

BIO
Hello Orario
Murderers
Ais Wellenstein
Abilities
Weapon
Monster Festival
Date
Good Cop
Bad Cop
Messing around
Drinks
Minotaur
Welf Crozzo
Keeping Rakia in Check
Pass Parade
Floor 18
Duel
Killers
Kidnapped
Goliath
Trapped
A Dance of Death
Slaughter
New Members
War Game
New House
Pleasure Quarter
The Hero Cycle
Escape From the Pleasure Quarter
Captured
Battle at the Pleasure Quarter
Trump Card
Fall of Ishtar
Falling apart
Hidden Goals
Hidden Village
Wiene
Information Gathering
Innocent Blood
Logic over Feelings
A Hero Saves the Day
Partner
Trust
Battle With Dix Perdix
The Hypocrite
A Change of Heart
The Gods Prodigy
Ally or Enemy?
Success
True Instinct
Origins of a Monster
Back to the Dungeon
Moss Hue
Underwater Battle
New Nickname
Disgust
Death, the living being
Chased
Lily's Mission
Safe For Now
Coliseum
Alone, Again.
Lies
Ghost
Scheming
Quitters
The Hunt
Planning
Set-up
Freya's Game
Ending a Dumb Game
Back Home
Chaos
First Fallen
Second fallen
Game of Waiting
Goodbye
Hero Vs Villain
The Truth
Two Years Later
Squad 6
Party
The March
Battle with the Dragon #1
Battle with the Dragon #2
Happy

Unsettled

1.6K 49 10
Door Zapz77

(Ais POV)

'Why...Did I leave?'

I was currently in the girl's bathroom looking in the mirror. I put a hand over my chest.

"Why..."

After a while of staring off, I decided it was rude of me to leave for so long so I decided to head back. I wish I hadn't though. 

When I arrived Bell kissed Freya, I don't know what it was but a feeling of sadness...No instead anger overtook me as I stormed off again, trying to fend off tears.

I heard footsteps behind me, hoping it was Bell I turned around but it was just Loki. We both didn't say anything as she escorted me out.

We got into the carriage when Loki spoke up.

"Ais, I should tell you now. Don't go after that brat,"

"..."

"I'm not saying this out of jealousy either. He gives off a bad feeling, not to mention..." She seemed to have thought back to what she noticed of Bell at the party "He doesn't love Freya either. He's just playing with her heart to make it dance,"

That surprised me, I was glad but even more shocked 'To kiss Freya and not be in love?'

"Anyway just stay away from him, you got me anyway!"

(Apollo POV)

"..."

My shocked face was just one of many as I watched the scene. Bell gives a kiss to her right on the lips then Freya just leaves as if nothing happened. 

That kid's first kiss was supposed to be with me! God damn it, Freya! Even if it's you...I WON'T FORGIVE IT!

(Bell POV)

This was a nice reaction. Everyone stared wide-eyed.

"Apologies, I seemed to have ruined the mood,"

"..." No one dared to speak, that was until Apollo came along.

"Bell! I challenge The Hestia Familia to a war game!"

This response was something to take into effect, considering Hermes' advice, who also happened to be looking at me in shock it seemed Apollo is definitely not the type to wait for things.

'I can use this,'

"Of course I refuse, don't think I'd challenge a familia way stronger than mine,"

"Don't be that way! Don't forget, you harmed one of my precious subordinates to the point where his eye can barely work! This is war!"

"So, do you want an apology or something?"

I was speaking cause Hestia fainted, currently, she was being held up by Miach. Plus, I doubt she wouldn't fold under this pressure

"Obviously...I WANT YOU!"

This snapped Hestia wide awake "HUH?! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!"

"Well, what else can I ask for," He walked up to me as I took a step back "A boy that's so cute that reminds me of a crow, how wonderful,"

His cheeks blushed as he continued to walk toward me.

"If you try anything weird I'll cut your dick off,"

"AIEE! Fightesty one are we?"

"Hestia, we're leaving," I took Hestia's hand and left leaving an infuriated Apollo behind.

We got into the cart in silence when Hestia spoke up.

"Bell...Do you love Freya?"

"What? Of course not,"

This brought a look of surprise to her face 

"I needed Freya's influence so I just decided to take what I could get. Freya left right away probably because she didn't want me to leach off her anymore. That or she wanted me to deal with the aftermath,"

"...Thank goodness," She muttered under her breath

We got home at midnight, Lily was waiting for us.

"Lily, go report the finding of the illegal Soma,"

"May I ask why?"

"Soma may try something soon, while it's not guaranteed I don't like taking chances, plus even if it's not in the paper the cancers are already in the city, there's no going back now,"

"Yes!"

"I'm also heading out,"

"Too where?" Hestia asked

"Getting support," I left it short and left after Lily.

I walked to the Benevolent Mistress and knocked. They weren't open since it was so late but I needed to talk with Ryu right now.

Mama Mia opened the door with groggy eyes.

"What do ya want? We're closed,"

"I need to speak with Ryu,"

"Whatever, if she kills you don't blame me though,"

I walked in and went upstairs to Ryu's room. I found the nameplate and walked in. She was asleep on the bed.

"Ryu,"

"..."

"I know you're awake. Don't play dumb,"

"What do you want?" She asked as she got up

"You got your first job. I need you to stab someone for me,"

"...I did agree to help, so where and when?"

"Follow me,"

I led her outside and went to one of the backstreets. This area was like a maze so having been placed in a spot like this she was confused.

"So, here...I assume it's someone higher level than you?"

"Yep, Hyankinthos. It's killing for a good purpose so you won't have to worry about it, plus I'll land the finishing blow,"

"What time?"

"When you hear an explosion, that will be your queue to run here and wait for about 10-15 minutes with this,"

I handed her my Hestia knife. While the effect of it dulled in others' hands it would still do well enough to stab someone.

Truthfully there was a way I could beat Hyankinthos in regular combat but If lots of others were to see it, it could be bad. Plus I needed to get along more with Ryu.

"Alright, I understand,"

Right before I started walking home though I noticed 3 kids looking at us. I walked up to them as they took a step back.

"Bell," I heard Ryu say but I kept walking.

'Jeez, what kind of animal do you take me for?'

"Kid," I placed my hand on the tallest head "Do you know what time it is right now? Go home before your mom starts crying,"

They quickly took off in a bolt. I soon followed to head back home.

(Hestia POV)

"Why...Why does he always leave me in the dark..."

I know more than anyone that Bell isn't a "Nice," Person but I offered to help and he still ignores me. 

"Why..."

I hung my head low trying to think of ways I could help. The only thing I sort of have a talent for is luck, but not the good kind of luck. Like for example the kind of luck where I would get hit with one bullet in the camber but survive if it were 5 bullets.

Suddenly the door opened and Bell returned. 

"Hey, Hestia,"

I then noticed a thin layer of perfume on his body.

"Bell...Next time you need help don't forget about me ok?"

"I got it,"

He completely disregarded me. 

Needing something to focus on I turned my anger to the girl Bell went for support. I started to bite my nail when Bell walked over.

"You alright?"

"Yea, I'm ok,"

He looked into my eyes for a moment when he seemed to have given up. He then went to bed.

I went to the couch to sleep on top of him but he insisted I move to the bed so he can get some rest.

I laid down letting my thoughts run rampant with the girl who he was with, trying to deduce who it could have been.

I neared it down to a few options, the first being Freya. Although Bell hadn't lied when he said he didn't love Freya so that chance is low. Next is Ais, who is the prime suspect. Then lastly are the girls from the Benevolent mistress. I doubt they would help him...Unless.

Suddenly I felt gears turning in my head. I remembered back in the dungeon, Bell had disappeared for a whole night and no one knew where he went, the only other person who was missing at that time as well was...

"Ryu," I muttered.

I then turned to Bell who seemed to be asleep.

'It's ok Bell. I don't know what exactly happened down there but I'll make sure you stay on track,'

.

.

.

(Bell POV)

The next morning I woke up with the goddess still sleeping. She seemed to have fallen asleep at a weird angle too.

'She had a weird look in her eyes,'

Last night, she seemed off. I'm not too sure but I think it may have to do with her feeling like she's useless. Well, I have a job for her anyway today.

"Hestia," I shook her awake.

"Hmm?" Her sleepy eyes opened as a smile formed on her face "Oh, good morning Bell,"

"I need you to go to Apollo's base and say you accept the war game. Preferably around 15-20 minutes after we leave.

"I got it!"

Another smile formed on her face for a second which put me in an unsettling mood. It quickly disappeared though.

'Well, let's walk right into the trap,' I thought as I opened the door of our church

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13K 346 17
Bell was always inspired to be a hero since he was a child. Now that he's older, he can carve his path into becoming the last hero Orario needs. Read...
13.7K 406 26
*Light novel spoilers* She took everything He lost everything Will he be saved before he turns into the villain?
1M 21.4K 184
ADVENTURETIMEFANTICS L X READER ONESHOT SERIES 2 BOOK 1 [BOOK 1/3] [UNEDITED] So by now you would know the drill, but this ones a bit different! This...
205 14 10
After killing all the gods of the seven. The god of ecredia was punished by the divine being. And yet all he did was just protect his people, so why...