๐Š๐€๐‘๐Œ๐€, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ PARTYGOTMEWETTER

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ and ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ต are known to 'beef' eachother online all the time, but they begi... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐Š๐€๐‘๐Œ๐€
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ

8K 282 669
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ PARTYGOTMEWETTER

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

RIYAH AND NIA pulled up to the party located in sugarhill hearing loud music, the place was completely filled. Riyah hated packed parties like this, yet somehow her best friend had managed to convince her to come.

the party being located in sugarhill had to be her biggest problem of the night, she knew that at least five OY members had to be scattered around the place. it wasn't like she was scared, she was far from scared, she was more self aware.

Nia turned to Riyah who had the same confused expression on her face as her, "it's too full in here, what the fuck?" if anything, this was more like an event than a gathering. the duo pushed through the bodies of people crowding the hallways and the living room while making their way to the kitchen, the area was probably the calmest in the whole apartment.

"it's mad hot in here." Nia said. Riyah nodded at her, the fact everybody were close together made it even worse. L'Riyah pushed her hair out of her face, she picked up a red cup pouring herself a drink from the messy counter."imma get lit tonight Riri." said Nia, Riyah laughed at her best friends antics as it hadn't even been five minutes since they arrived. "don't get too lit, imma be the one taking care of you." she replied.

she began to notice the weird stares she had been receiving ever since she walked in, which made sense to her because she was at a party that her "opps" were most definitely going to be at.

"why niggas watchin' mad face?" she said, Nia looked at the girl laughing. "girl you dissed OY and now you at a party in sugarhill, surprised our asses aint been jumped yet."

"are you not scared to death right now?" Nia added, Riyah shrugged without giving a verbal response. everybody would think that the girl would at least be scared to step into the party but she was the complete opposite. earlier before, people questioned themselves how they could not see one ounce of fear in her body language. she didn't know what she was feeling, she just knew that tonight she would try to have a good night.

Nia turned to her best friend, "i see TJ, how i look girl?" Riyah smiled at her before replying, "you look good my heart." she assured her.

"but i know you not leaving me all alone in here." she finished, she didn't want to be alone at party where she barely knew anybody. "come with me my heart." Nia said, Riyah thought about what she said thinking if she really wanted to feel like a third wheel but she also didn't want to look awkward all by herself.

"okay i'll come." she got off the counter she was sat on and her and Niyah made their way once more through the crowd.

Riyah had never met TJ she had only ever heard of him due to Sania constantly bringing him up. as they walked over to a couch she was met with a small group of boys, Nia bent down slightly to hug the boy sat on the couch who was possibly TJ. in her opinion, Riyah couldn't see what was so special about him since he looked like every other boy from New York.

"finally get to see you." said Nia as she sat down beside him, Riyah sat next to her friend not knowing what else to do. TJ smiled at Nia before turning his attention to Riyah, "so you Riyah B? heard you got a lot to say recently." he said chuckling referring to her recent music.

L'Riyah put on a fake smile not finding what he said funny, "yeah and your TJ? ion hear that much about you." she said trying not to come off as mean, TJ furrowed his eyebrows looking back to Sania who tried her best to hide her laugh at what her best friend had just said. "she's kidding T."

as the two went into conversation, Riyah seemed to zone out from losing interest of what was going on. she felt somebody sit next to her making her huff silently since she wasn't in the mood to communicate. "you aight shorty?" asked a voice causing Riyah to turn her head to where the voice was coming from, she was met with a darksin who had dreads, she couldn't lie the boy was very attractive.

"i'm fine, just bored." she answered truthfully, the boy laughed he stared at the girl analysing her features. "i ain't say my name, im Dion" he said.

"i'm Riyah." she replied, the boy laughed making her confused because she hadn't done anything. "i know who you are, you ain't gotta introduce yourself" Dion started, "shit, everybody know who you is. everyone know you here." she was shocked hearing his words, if everybody knew she was here that meant Notti and the rest of OY definitely knew she was here.

"how they all know i'm here?" she questioned, she had only been there for 30 minutes and apparently everybody already knew she was at the party. it explained a lot of the weird looks she had been receiving, Dion smirked at the girls cluelessness of the situation. "someone saw you and i guess word got around." he explained, fuck she thought.

it was too late to go home since when she looked around, the place was packed which would make it difficult for her to leave. "it's aight tho, this place too packed for OY or just Notti to do something" he assured.

however, hearing this still didn't make her feel okay. she was positive that Notti, who was an active gang member, would definitely do something if he ever ran into her tonight.

"i didn't say that i was scared." she replied defensively, his tone made it seem as if she was worried. she didn't want to explain to another person that she wasn't scared of Notti.

"i ain't say you was." Dion put his hands up defensively as a joke, "i'm just sayin' they probably ain't gon do anything somewhere like this."

"you involved wit OY?" she asked, she was curious because he didn't seem like the gang type.

"you wit the feds?" Dion said making her laugh, she had to admit with the tone she used it made her sound extremely federal. "nah i'm not involved i just know some of them." he continued, this didn't surprise her because she could tell he liked to keep to himself.

"ian gon lie tho, you got some of them real mad." Dion said, she was surprised hearing this seeing as she only ever really dissed Notti. she guessed that her most recent song was what pissed them off.

"how it even start?" he questioned. Like most people who were invested in the drill scene of New York, he was confused as to what really happened as he had heard a variety of different causes.

Riyah moved around from her position slightly to face Dion, "he dissed my friend CG, i know he wasn't dissin' me but that's my closest friend." she explained, Dion nodded understanding where she was coming from because if somebody were to diss his friend he would argue back.

"makes sense, i was hearin' all kinds a shit." he said which made her laugh, she couldn't blame him for being confused because she also had seen the amount of bullshit people were making up online.

"what about you, you involved wit any gangs?" he asked, she shook her head at his question.

"nah i just make normal drill music." she answered, she couldn't imagine herself in any violent gangs as she was way too soft to be in one.

Dion smiled at her response as he also didn't think she seemed like the type to be in a gang. "not gon lie ya music mad tough." Riyah tried not to smile at his statement but failed, there was one thing she loved and that was being praised for her work.

"thank you!" she replied. Sania turned her head as she smiled seeing her best friend getting along with Dion, Riyah found herself forgetting that Nia was beside her she was too focused on the boy next to her.

noticing her cup was empty, she pulled down her dress before getting up and looking at Dion. "imma go refill my cup." she said, Dion nodded as he watched her walk away.

she made her way towards the busy crowd pushing herself through everybody, she received more weird looks making her mug them in response. the song 'Geek' by Edot Baby began playing which made the crowd even more busy as people began to get up and dance, are you kidding me she thought.

she made sure to look out for anybody associated with the OY gang to be careful, she had now wished she offered Dion to come with her.

she sighed out of relief seeing she finally got somewhere as she could see the scenery of what she saw when she first got here an hour ago, she budged past some more people beginning to lose patience. seeing that she finally saw the small light of the kitchen, she looked down to her feet as she walked.

the feeling of a cold hand on her arm made her look up from her feet in panic, she felt her heart beat getting faster as she didn't know what was happening. what the fuck, she thought, she looked up seeing that she was brought to an empty corridor as she glanced at who was holding her, Notti.

NOTTI SAT ON the kitchen counter with Ddot and DD by his side, he had been in there for about 2 hours now and he needed a break from socialising.

"nah i heard that bitch Riyah in here." Ddot said as he ate a chip, Notti furrowed his eyebrows at the mention of her name. word had gotten around from multiple people that the girl was at the block party and Notti was not exactly happy.

"i heard that, ion know who she think she is." DD replied, Notti had zoned out of the conversation as he began to think to himself.

why would she be here? he questioned himself, he couldn't understand why she would show up to a block party in Sugarhill if she knew the possibility of him being there would be high.

"word to my mother when i catch her, she gon see." Ddot threatened, Notti laughed at his attitude. as much as he wanted to catch L'Riyah, he didn't think it would be possible as basically the whole of sugarhill was at this block party.

Notti looked up from the floor, he looked at the people in front of him who were dancing to the song 'Geek' by his friend Edot Baby. since it was a busy party, he made sure to keep focus on the people around him at all times.

putting all his focus into the crowd, his eyes landed on a girl who seemed to be making her way to the area the trio were sat in. Notti squinted his eyes to try make out who the girl was since he had never seen her before, the girl looked looked up for a split second before looking down to her feet.

Notti smirked as he realised who it really was, Riyah.

he turned to his best friend Ddot before deciding he wanted to handle this himself seeing as this beef was more personal to him. he jumped off the counter he was sat on before fixing his shirt.

"where you goin' my heart?" Ddot questioned, Notti turned around as he dapped his brother and friend up. "imma be back."

Notti pulled down his shiesty, he budged past people not caring if it was harsh. the smirk never left his face as he was finally going to catch Riyah B.

he was lucky that the girl was looking down at her feet or else she would have seen the look he was giving her and noticed him immediately.

getting closer, Notti reached his arm out grabbing the girls arm before pulling her through everybody else. he desperately tried to find a somewhat empty place which seemed almost impossible in a party this packed. finally finding an empty corridor, he pushed the girl onto the wall behind them as he put his hand on her shoulder gripping her tightly.

"what the fuck?" she questioned. Riyah was shocked that he had even managed to spot her amongst the busy crowd of people.

the two stood face to face as Riyah looked up to him due to the height difference, Notti studied the girls face before speaking up.

"why you keep fucking playin' wit niggas?" he asked. one hand was on her shoulder as he held her against the wall, " because you pussy, do something." she replied rudely.

Notti rolled his eyes, he looked away for a moment before looking back at the girl in front of him. "word to my mother i should slap the shit outta you right now." he said lowly, getting closer to the girls face. L'Riyah tried to look away from the boy to avoid eye contact but he followed her movement to maintain the contact.

"slap me then nigga." she said, silence took over the two as Notti looked at the girl. she could feel the tension between the two rising rapidly, she wondered why he hadn't done anything yet.

Notti softened his hand on the girl, "you lucky it's packed in here bro."

"packed or not, do something." she replied, she tested him to see what he would say or do.

the boy tried to hide his smile at the girls boldness, it took him slightly aback since he didn't expect her to be like this, he caught himself smiling and immediately stopped. "you think this a fuckin' game?" he questioned, he felt himself getting mad once again.

Riyah thought back to the lyrics Notti had said about her making a small smirk form on her face, "nigga you said you was gon' put a hole in my head?" she said, referencing his latest song.

Notti chuckled in response to the girl using his lyrics against him, "ion got the knock on me ma." he simply replied. lie, Notti always had it on him he just could not bring himself to start anything with Riyah.

he was pissed at himself because he had her right in front of him, but he still hadn't done anything yet.

Riyah turned her head left and right making sure nobody was out in the empty corridor, seeing as the two were in an awkward position which if anybody caught them lacking, could get posted on pleasedontlack00. "you finally catch me lackin' and you not doin' shit?" she asked sarcastically.

"what, you think you gangsta?" he asked her, growing annoyed at her attitude.

"i ain't ever said i was, you always claimin' to be one though." she argued back, she didn't understand how she was right in front of him but he still hadn't hurt her the way he said he would.

although Riyah didn't show much emotion, she was shocked that she had got caught lacking. she wanted to die in the moment.

"worda bro you ain't on that timin' Riyah so stop talkin' hot." he snapped back, raising his voice. he was beginning to become more agitated at Riyah by the minute.

"neither are you nigga.", Notti felt his grip tighten once again on the girl. the more time he spent with her, the more his anger grew.

"you lucky i ain't called the bros to come wit' me." he said, he didn't know exactly why he decided come alone when he could have easily told Ddot to tag along with him when he had the chance to.

"you or ya' bros not on that." she argued, L'Riyah mugged Notti at his words before attempting to push herself out of his tight grip, "you keep sayin' im lucky but not doin' shit about it."

"you really pussy nigga." she added, she finally was able to get him off her as she began walking away, she felt a small bruise forming from the boy's secure grip on her shoulder moments before.

Notti felt stupid, normally he always dealt with the opps he caught but with Riyah, he just let her walk right out of his hold. regret instantly took over his thoughts, he had done so much talking online that he was almost embarrassed at his lack of effort once catching her.

Notti rushed back to the room filled with people in attempt to find her but failed as it was too late.

Riyah pushed herself past everybody, she made her way back to the kitchen but this time she kept a close eye of her surroundings.

finally making it to the kitchen, she let out a sigh of relief as she couldn't see Notti anywhere. "bro your here." Nia started as she walked up to her best friend hugging her, "i've been looking for you Riri." she said.

Riyah was happy that she had finally found her friend, she was ready to go home.

"my brother outside he been waiting mad long." she said, Nia grabbed Riyah's hand rushing her to the door as she didn't want to make him wait any longer. "where was you bitch?" she questioned, she honestly didn't want to talk about it especially with people around them. "bro imma explain it later." she answered.

the two made it out the door spotting her brothers car immediately as they made their way over, Riyah got into the back seat next to Nia who didn't want to sit at the front and leave Riyah alone.

"hey Jojo" Riyah said smiling at Nia's brother while putting on her seatbelt, he smiled back at the girl as he looked at her through the rearview mirror. Jojo began driving as the two girls talked to eachother, "Dion was wondering where you was." Nia said, Riyah smiled at the mention of Dion.

she had low key forgotten about the boy due to the events that happened moments after she had gotten up to get a drink, "i ain't even get his number." Riyah replied sadly, she was disappointed at the fact that she only got to spend a little amount of time with the boy.

"what even happened to you? i was so scared." she admitted, the girl had spent at least 20 minutes trying to find her best friend who had just vanished.

Riyah unlocked her phone, she opened snapchat as she looked at herself to make sure she and her makeup still looked okay. "it's a real long story, i went to go get a- ", she cut herself off as she looked into the camera noticing something.

"my necklace!" she exclaimed, her necklace was gone which was odd because she knew she had it on all night.

Nia looked at the girl confused as to what was going on, "what happened?" she questioned, everything was becoming more and more confusing to her by the minute . "bro i don't have my necklace."

"what necklace?" she asked, it must have been an important one if she was making a big deal about it.

"the one you gave me as a gift." she answered, Riyah was beginning to get more worried as she always had that necklace on. it might have not seemed like a big deal but in reality Riyah loved that necklace especially since it came from her best friend.

"what the fuck? when you last had it?" Nia asked, she now realised the importance of what was going on as Riyah wore the necklace everywhere.

the plain silver locket heart necklace was given to L'Riyah by Sania. although it was very "basic", it had a lot of meaning to it for the both of them. the inside held a picture of the two that was taken when they were younger and L'Riyah swore that she would wear it at all times no matter what happened.

"i had it last when i was-", Riyah stopped halfway through her sentence before realising that the last time she had it one was when she was with Notti.

she didn't know how the boy had managed to take it without her noticing but she was definite that it was him. "Riyah?" Nia said for the third time, the girl broke out of her thought before opening her mouth.

"i ran into Notti tonight." she started, she whispered in attempt to try stop Jojo, Nia's brother, from listening. Nia's eyes opened wide from disbelief, she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"ion know if he took my necklace when i was with him but i know i had it when he caught me." she explained, trying not to get into too much detail as an extra person was in the car with them.

"your aight though right? he ain't do nothing?" she asked concerned, Riyah shook her head as she thought about what he would do with her necklace, even though she had a pretty clear idea of what he would do.

"bro ion know how he even got it." she started. Nia was also confused on how the boy had managed to get a hold of the necklace, but was even more confused on how Notti and L'Riyah had even met with eachother. Nia wished she followed her friend to at least help her.

the duo's thoughts were distracted by L'Riyah's phone constantly going off, Riyah furrowed her eyebrows with confusion before unlocking her phone to look at the notification.

once she pressed the notification, it took her straight to instagram where she was instantly met with a post that had multiple comments tagging her, fuck, she thought.

pleasedontlack00

liked by @user29763, @osamasgfff , @sugarhilltakes and 8,129 others

pleasedontlack00 Notti Osama has apparently taken Riyah B's necklace, please don't lack.

@user02738: NAH WTFFF

@ddotlover13: nahh that gotta be real she always got that same necklace on...

@ddsbabymom: what is happening

@user20378: ain't no way..

@kayflockgf: has queen Riyah been caught lacking?

@user19277: ion believe this

@dthangintern: i heard she was at that block party in sugarhill too

author speaks!
this chapter is so long so i hope you enjoy😭

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

44.2K 1K 30
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜ก๐˜บ'๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
43.5K 1.1K 22
๐‹๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค- ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐ž๐›๐›๐š๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ž- A Notti Osama Fanfiction
46.9K 1.3K 21
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š - แด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction โปแถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ
118K 3.3K 32
โShit I just might kiss her, she just changed her twitter to ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘นโž A NottiOsama FanFic !!