Dominant【Gene X Reader】[ Comp...

By Mariko_Akiyama

CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTAB... More

[ Chapter 1 : Bounty Hunter ]
[ Chapter 2 : The Tournament ]
[ Chapter 3 : Blushing ]
[ Chapter 4 : Vector ]
[ Chapter 5 : Not My Friend ]
[ Chapter 6 : Avicii ]
[ Chapter 7 : Sick ]
[ Chapter 8 : Kitten ]
[ Chapter 9 : It's Been A While ]
[ Chapter 10 : Silverfox ]
[ Chapter 11 : Old Man ]
[ Chapter 12 : Initials ]
[ Chapter 13 : Drunk ]
[ Chapter 14 : Boyfriend?! ]
[ Chapter 15 : This Morning ]
[ Chapter 16 : Really, Really, Really ]
[ Chapter 17 : Something To Twist ]
[ Chapter 18 : Pocky Game ]
[ Chapter 19 : 12 Years Ago ]
[ Chapter 20 : Poptarts & Pumpkin Soup ]
[ Chapter 21 : He's Still Alive ]
[ Chapter 22 : Bubblegum ]
[ Chapter 23 : Tipsy ]
[ Chapter 24 : Not This Again ]
[ Chapter 25 : Brings up to 32 ]
[ Chapter 26 : Cigarettes & Alcohols ]
[ Chapter 27 : Bluebell ]
[ Chapter 28 : AWM ]
[ Special 1/5 : Resumed ]
[ Special 2/5 : Pizza & Movies ]
[ Special 3/5 : The Date ]

[ Special 4/5 : I Am To Blame ]

51 3 0
By Mariko_Akiyama

Y/n's pov.   

" Hey, what are you doing up? "

I look over my shoulder to Gene who's turned this way as he lie on his bed.

" Sorry, my bad, just looking up some stuff, go back to sleep " I said then turn back to my laptop.

I slide my fingers on the pad, scrolling through this page.

" Could you at least turn the brightness down?, It's spoiling yours and my eyes " I hear him said.

I tap the screen of my laptop then bring down the brightness before continue on scrolling and typing.

" Come back to bed " he said.

" Later, I'm almost done, don't worry " I said and my eyes read the page properly.

" If you say it like that, I am going to worry " he said.

" A few more minutes " I said then hug my legs as I keep scrolling.

A few seconds later I hear him sigh and I keep reading, when all of a sudden a pair of hand touch my shoulders.

" Please stop, you have time in the morning, your laptop isn't going anywhere " he said.

" Hold on " I said.

" What is this? " I see him squinting his eyes tiredly.

" It's just a. . . " I sigh.

" Your resigning? " He turns to me with his eyes fully awake now.

I nodded.

" Wh-. . .why? " He pushes my chair to turn around to him.

" I just don't feel like it anymore " I said.

" But isn't that what you've been training your whole life for? " He asked.

" Think about Gene, killing people as a hobby don't you think that's a little sadistic?, It's. . .bad " I said.

He furrow his eyebrows and grab his gaming chair and sit down in front of me.

" Where is this all coming from? " He asked.

" I mean, we haven't exactly been active for the last few months bounty hunting because of Vylad to come and think of it, I like it not. . .hunting someone down " I said.

" This is because of Vylad? " He asked.

I sigh and get up from the chair as I walk off with my hands running through my hair.

" It's a bit more complicated than that " I said.

" If that's what you want then why didn't you tell me? " He asked.

I turn around to him.

" Because it's the only reason that brought us together, I mean, Garroth was a bounty hunter until he had a baby and quit, he even gave up his weapons for the sake of Cadenza, and even worse, I was the reason why Vylad is paralyzed in the beginning!, I forced him to join a tournament because I was too adamant to win and we're literally in our 30s now, Gene "

" I am to blame for Vylad's accident, it was my fault and he hasn't even forgive me for that day, I want to change the way we live like normal people, no killing, no enemies, not even a single thing like crazy exes or finding out your dad was a serial killer, and killing people as a job!, What kind of job is that?! " I exclaim.

He sit there as he look at me with a tired face but he's listening.

" We need a life, like seriously, if we want a child then we better stop, what would others think of us raising a child in that kind of environment?, We'll be putting our kid in danger " I said.

" I get it but, I still don't understand why you don't want to tell me " he said.

I sigh again.

" I thought if I stop doing the thing we love to do most together that. . . "

" That what? " He asked.

" That you would stop loving me too " I said.

He snicker then palm his face taking a deep breath then get up from his seat.

" We've been together for a year now, what makes you think I'll stop loving you? " He asked.

" I thought of it ever since the miscarriage " I said, he tilt his head to the side and raise a brow.

" It was not your fault and you know that, none of us knew you were pregnant " he said.

" It's selfish of me I know that " I said.

" Stop, just stop- "

" We've been trying for months ever since that day and nothing has worked- "

" Stop! " He raise his tone and I shut my lips together.

" Just stop talking " he put his hand up and I swallow a lump in my throat.

Water just swell up in my eyes and he sigh then grab my arm, I was taken aback by him pulling me into a hug.

" Vylad is okay now, you can stop worrying " he said.

" He has Cassie to take care of him and yes we need a new life but we can't discuss it right now because you need sleep " he pulls apart and look down at me.

A tear escape my eye and I wipe it off.

" Your getting sleep deprive because you've been taking care of Vylad too often, studying what's good for him to get better but he has a doctor, and now you need to take care of yourself " he said.

I put my hand up to his arms.

" I am to blame for it " I said.

" I don't care about that because it's in the past " he said then turn around shutting my laptop before turning to me.

" I'm scared " my voice breaks and he hugs me again.

" You can finish the resignation tomorrow and we'll talk about it more " he said, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as we pull away.

" Wait, you agree on it? " I asked.

" Tomorrow " he said then turn me around and pushing me lightly to the bed.

I climb on it then lie down in his hoodie and my shorts, he lies down next to me and pull the blanket over us before he pulls me close to him into a snuggle. His hand holds the back of my head firmly close to his bare chest.

" I'm sorry " I said.

" I love you too "

~ Time Skip ~

" Promise me you really erased everything? " I lean against the side of my truck and he hums in response.

" Every single detail of you being a bounty hunter and yours and his records are clean and it's done in a legal way " 

" Thanks Lucas " I said as he write something down on the clipboard with a pen.

" Your welcome, nice ring " he said.

I snicker as I stand here with sunglasses on and the tailgate of my truck is down and four men in a suit taking all the suitcases of the guns and ammos then moving them to a van.

" Where'd you find these guys? " I asked.

" Craigslist " I lift up my sunglasses to the man and he chuckles.

" I'm kidding, my cousin works with the law enforcement, your good " he said, I roll my eyes then put my sunglasses back down.

" You sure your keeping one gun with you? " He gestures to the gun holster I have on my hip.

" It's for safety measure, Gene and I agree, we still have our CCW permit " I said, he hums in response.

" Alright, that's all of it " one men said and I walk around my truck to put up the tailgate.

" Sign here " I turn around to him and he pass me the pen.

I read the paper carefully and look at the other page properly to see it's legit.

" I said it's legal " Lucas said.

" You never know " I said then sign at the bottom left.

I pass the clipboard back to him as he take it.

" Say hi and congrats to Vylad for me would you? " He asked.

" I doubt he remembers you and no, goodbye " I said and walk back to the driver seat.

I climb in then shut the door and put on my seatbelt, I was about to start the engine when I see Lucas standing outside my door and my window is already rolled down.

" What? " I asked as I look at Lucas standing there.

" Who's that? " He asked.

" Who? " I asked.

" Ohayō "

" Ah! " It startled me and turn around to see the Japanese woman sitting at the backseat of my truck with my sunglasses and eating waffles.

" Mariko, what the hell?! " I asked.

" Waffuru? "

" No!, Get the hell out " I said.

" Īe "

I grab the hot waffle before tossing it out the window that's already open.

" Out! " I said.

She sighs then picks up another packet of waffles that I didn't see before.

" Waffuru? " She gestures it to me.

I groan and turn around to start the engine.

" Say hi to Gene for me too "

~ Time Skip ~

" You need to relax and control your anger like we practiced "

" Well control your sister!, You know how much she creeps me out!, How did she even find me? " I asked as I walk in the room and toss my keys in the bowl.

" Probably passing by, she loves you and why'd you throw out her waffles? " Mitsunari asked through the phone, I sigh.

" You know what?, Never mind, I'm just going to pretend it never happens " I said.

" Bye " he said.

I end the call and sigh as I sit down on the bed.

" You got up early " I straightened up and look over to the bathroom door where I see Gene walking out with a towel around his shoulder in his jeans and his belt is still undone.

He just finished showering.

" Yeah, I had my arsenal cleaned out from my closet in the old house, just so you know the AWM you gave me is gone too " I said.

He snickers then toss the towel in the laundry basket.

" I don't care about it anymore, like you said we're changing our lives and be more productive " he walks up to me.

" You never mention productive " I said.

" We talked about it a week ago, I already quit smoking and it's your turn " he said as he lean himself down to me, I scoff.

" Yeah, like that's happeni-. . .mm~ " he interrupts me with his lips on mine.

I kiss him and he breaks the kiss to push me down on the bed, I giggle.

" This is not fair " I chuckle and he kisses me again.

I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss passionately, his skin is soft and smooth from the shower. His hand pushes down my jacket I'm wearing and my shoulder got expose since I wore a tank top due to how hot it is today, I giggle and pull away from him to stop.

" We have to go to that appointment at ten, you should get dressed " I said.

He turn his head to his left and I turn my head to my right at the digital clock.

9:16am.

" We still got time "

~ Time Skip ~

" Ready?! " Cassie asked as she has her back facing us.

" Go! " Katelyn shouts and she turns back around.

She toss the bouquet to the girls and all of them shriek reaching their hands out and I snicker to see Sasha who caught it. She squeals excitingly and hug the other girls holding the bouquet.

" Oh shit " I look to my right where Zenix is with his glass of champagne.

I start laughing.

" Good luck dude " Gene pat his shoulder and he sighs.

" I'll be in the bathroom " Zenix leaves his glass and walk away.

Gene and I look each other before laughing and we lean against each other, seeing Vylad walking on his own up to his newly wedded wife Cassie.

" I told you I'm the matchmaking queen " I said.

" And I'm still the king of romance " he wraps his arms around my waist and I giggle.

" Yeah right " I said.

I hold his hand over my six months belly watching the newly wedded couple.

Yes you are married, yes you are pregnant yes I am late on the update (⁠。⁠ノ⁠ω⁠\⁠。⁠)

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 38 37
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by myself so if you steal them I will hunt you down. I update this around every two months...
40.9K 722 20
Female reader ^^^ btw this is from Aphmau. 13+ tehe the story is finished #87 in aphmau
61.7K 2.3K 28
*WARNING* -This story includes heavy themes such as mature language; sexual reference; kidnapping; murder; suicide reference; etc. ~~~ Thirteen peopl...
252K 6.6K 30
My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am 18 and my life consist of constant abuse. I haven't been to school since elementary and my mom home schooled me. For any...