Rich Radiant Love: Steven's h...

By Soulmates2

Book three: The love story of Steven and Abby continues. The heartbreak, the pain and suffering, the hatred... More

Life Goes On
Steven
Confusement
Anthony's Relapse
Soulmates
Deep Regrets
Poisonious Secrets
Hard Core Misery
Mickey Mouse
Lions and Tigers and Hippos
Revelations
Anthony's Torment
The Preparations
The Funeral
The Letters
Love
Drunk
Pregnancy Test
Baby Girl
You Are My Temple
Doubts
Sick
Six Weeks Later
Lost and Found
My Family, My Life
I'm Done!
Marry Me!
The Love Child
Victoria
The Christiening
Celebration
Make up Sex
The Master Plan
Carmel By The Sea
Feelings
It's Complicated
Secrets
A month later
The Truth
A New Begining
Orange Flames of Fire
A Time For Sorrow
Marry Me!
Epilogue

Hate

168 6 0
By Soulmates2

Thankful that Steven had left hours ago to go to the hospital to check on their precious daughter, Abby was able to answer Moss's call. "Hello?"

"Abby," Moss sounded as if he was in tremendous pain and Abby hated herself for hurting him.

"Moss what's the matter?"

"I don't know how to live without you!"

Her heart raced, thinking of what had happened to Anthony when Claire had left him, "Moss please, I don't want you to suffer, I want you to be happy!"

"I can't be happy when my wife is with another man!"

"Please Moss, move on with your life, you are handsome and rich, kind and gentle, many women would love to be with you!"

"I don't want them I want you!"

Tears flooded her eyes, "I love Steven and I am not willing to leave him again, I'm going to marry him Moss."

Steven swiped the iPhone out of her hands and said, "If you call Abby again I swear I will kill you!"

Freaking out, Abby yelled, "Why did you do that, he is very vulnerable and I'm afraid he will do something to hurt himself!"

Throwing the iPhone on the couch, Steven pulled Abby to her feet and held her by the shoulders, "I don't like coming home and finding you on the phone with him, I'm not playing this game with you again Abby, first it was Jeff I had to deal with and now Moss!"

Abby stared into his eyes and fear struck her, "What do you mean by that, you told me you would never leave me again.....:

Steven kissed her brutally, reminding her who she belonged to, "I mean I will not let you have anything to do with Moss ever again."

He let her go and grabbed her iPhone back, and dialed the phone company. He changed the number and then he blocked Moss number from the iPhone.

"You will never speak to him again!" Steven commanded, "I will take care of the divorce settlement, and then you will be done with him once and for all, I will not share you with him, do you understand me?"

"I was not asking for you to share me with him, all I'm saying is ...."

Releasing a harsh sigh, Steven explained, "He is trying to manipulate you into feeling sorry for his sorry ass, why can't you see this!"

"I've hurt him and he is suffering," she replied, "I don't want him to suffer Steven, he was very good to me and Stephan."

"He is a grown man and will get over it!" Steven said, "and besides if he is suffering it's his own fault, he knew from the start how much you loved me, it was only a matter of time before you and I got together again, I wasn't going to lose you forever."

Not wanting to argue anymore, Abby changed the subject, "How is Aphroditis?"

Steven's eyes warmed, "She is hanging in there, gained a pound and the doctor says soon she will we able to bring her home!"

"And when is Stephan coming home?" Abby asked, "I've missed him."

"I was thinking he might stay with your mother a few more days so you can rest, then I want to take you, Stephan and Aphroditis back to California with me." Steven said, "there is no need for you to stay here for the divorce, I have five lawyers working on it, so there is no need for you to go to court all will be handled by them."

"I would prefer to not pick up and leave so fast, Stephan starts school in a few weeks and ..."

"I have to go back to the company and I will not leave you here even for a second with that vulture!"

"And where would we live?" Abby asked, not happy about his decision, "you are still married!"

"I've already filed for divorce!" He reassured her.

"Right, because she will let you go so easily!"

"She doesn't have a choice."

"She will bring you down Steven, she will destroy you and the company!"

"Let her," Steven said, "I don't care about the company!"

"You don't care about a billion dollars?"

"You still don't understand the depth of my love for you, do you?" he said sadly, "what do I have to do to make you understand that money means nothing to me if you're not by my side!"

"Are you sure Steven, I would hate for you to resent me one day when we're penniless and out in the streets!"

"Are you implying that I'm worthless?" He shook his head, "you never had faith in me, I can start my own company from the bottom up if money is all your worried about!"

"You know that's not true!" Abby pleaded, "I do not give a damn about the money, I just don't want you to resent me one day!"

"How can anyone resent the person they adore?" He asked, and pulled her into his arms, "I could never resent you, I can only love and adore you Abby."

***************

"Your friend is very destructive." Jeff pointed out.

"My friend?" Claire asked, "last I remember she was your friend just as much as she was my friend and you were in love with her!"

Jeff pulled Claire into his possessive arms and said, "Correction, I thought I was in love with her, but it was you all along!"

"Why are we even talking about this now, we have dinner plans remember?"

"Dinner plans can wait," Jeff said, as he lifted Claire in his arms and threw her on the couch, "I'll take my dessert now and eat dinner afterwards!"

An hour later when Claire collected her clothing that was thrown in a pile on the floor and she dressed herself, she asked Jeff, "Why are you turning against Abby?"

"I'm not turning against her," Jeff replied, and slipped his pants back on, "it's just that Moss is our friend too and he is suffering because of her!"

"He knew that she was in love with Steven from the start just as you knew, but both of you ignored that fact and wanted her regardless!"

"Are you jealous?" Jeff teased.

"I don't like the fact that I'm married to a man that has slept with my best friend, so yes I am jealous!"

Smiling, Jeff pulled her back into his arms and said, "There is no reason for you to be jealous, I love you and only you, and now our dinner reservation has expired!"

Claire was about to answer, but the phone rang and she reached for it instead, "Hello?"

It was Moss and he didn't sound well, "I don't know what to do Claire."

Claire threw Jeff a look, "Moss why don't you come over for dinner and we can talk about it."

"Should I order Chinese?" Jeff asked when Claire finished with the call.

Nodding, Claire picked up her iPhone, "I'll call Jennifer and asked her if she can have our daughter over night, because I'm sure Moss will give us an earful all night and I don't want her to be around a negative environment."

"Will Jennifer be ok with that?"

"She has done it before I'm sure one more night will be ok, besides our little girl loves playing with Stephan!"

*************

Back in California Bella was having a hard time coping with Anthony's absence. She cried every day, she didn't want to eat anymore, and she was getting headaches on a daily basis. She was a few days overdue and her huge stomach was taking a toll on her back.

"Hello?"

It was Steven, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm tired of being pregnant."

"I will be coming back in a few days, but please call me if you need me before that!"

***************

As soon as Claire opened the door her heart sank when she saw Moss who looked as if a train had ran over him. "Moss you look terrible!" She told him after she kissed his cheek."

Moss ignored her comment and walked in the house, after he said hello to Jeff, he sat himself on the couch and drew in a harsh breath.

"What's going on Moss?" Jeff was the first to ask.

"I don't know what to do," Moss explained, "I'm heartsick over this divorce that Abby is threatening me with. She doesn't want to work this out and I just don't know anymore if I should fight for her or just let her go."

"She's in love with Steven." Jeff said flatly, "and that will never change my friend."

"But he isn't good for her, their relationship has been a roller coaster ride from day one!" Moss argued, "why would she allow herself to live a life of turmoil."

"Because she loves him." Jeff pointed out. "Listen, I went through the same shit when I was with her, I tried and tried, but to no avail. She won't stop loving Steven and you'll just be setting yourself up if you continue to pursue her."

"I just don't know how to live without her," Moss admitted, "I love her too much."

"If you love her let her go." Claire jumped in and said, "this is a no win situation, I know her well and she will never stop loving him."

Moss cursed out loud and banged his hand on the couches arm rest, "I'm going to fight for her Claire."

Shaking her head, Claire explained, "You won't win Moss, they are crazy in love with each other, and Steven is a billionaire and will place the best lawyers in America to fight in court and you will lose. Save yourself your money and self respect and walk away with your head held up. You are a good man and deserve better!"

"My wife is right," Jeff added, "she's knows Abby better than all of us and she knows enough to tell you to walk away and not torture yourself."

Tears sprang into Moss's eyes and Jeff and Claire felt sorry for him. "Come on Moss let's eat before the food gets cold."

Jeff and Claire lifted themselves to their feet and went to get the bags of food and set up the table. "I'm not hungry," Moss said, "but I will take some vodka."

Jeff threw a quick glance at Claire and shook his head, "You can't have a drink on an empty stomach, come eat with us and then I'll pour you a drink!"

**************

Victoria was pacing back and forth angrily, "I hate him and I hate that bitch even more!" She spat, and when Michael's tongue glided over her private domain, she moaned softly. "I.....will....find ...a way to .....teach her a .....lesson!" 

Her body trembled, as waves of pleasure washed over her when his tongue danced over her quivering domain before digging deep inside of her. Victoria raised the bottom part of her body upwards and shut her eyes as the spasms shook her entire body when she released her sweet nectar.

"It's your turn!" Michael said hoarsely, "after he flicked his tongue one more time over her clitoris and then pulled himself up next to her and pushed her head downward, "Give it to me hard and fast!"

Victoria smiled that lazy smile of hers and did as she was told. She loved giving blow jobs, and not only, because she was an expert at it, but because she felt as if she was in control when she sucked dick.

When he reached his peak and released a deep masculine moan of satisfaction, Victoria swallowed his passion and then pulled herself to a sitting position.

Michael grabbed his thick swollen cock and said hoarsely, "Come on sit on this!"

"Save it for later," Victoria said, "I'm not in the mood anymore!"

Michael watched her get off the bed and he quickly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back, "What's on your mind?"

"Many things!"

"And you couldn't wait till we fucked first before you set your mind on your problems?" Michael said, "What the fuck Victoria, I'm suffering  here, help me out!"

Victorias eyes lowered to his cock, "If I do what will you do for me?"

"Anything your heart desires!" He answered horsely, and pulled her over him.

"Anything?"

"Yes!"

"Even kill Abby!" Her eyes sparkled with anticipation, as she waited for him to answer.

"Jesus Victoria," Michael pushed her off him, "you're crazy!"

"Come on Michael I need your help!"

"I am not a killer Victoria!" He clarified, suddenly losing his appetite, "and you'd better stop with all of this nonsense or you'll find yourself serving life in prison!"

"It would be worth it just to be rid of her!" Victoria hissed, "I hate her!"

"Leave me out of your schemes, you're sick in the head and I want no part of this!" He reached for his clothes and dressed hastily, "I thought me and you had something good here, but I'm not so sure anymore!"

"Don't you walk away from me!" Victoria hissed, and ran after him, "you know you want this!"

She grabbed his hands and placed them on her round and firm breasts. Michael closed his eyes and a slow hissing sound escaped from his lips. Taking advantage of the fact that he was feeling horny again, she grabbed his cock and pulled it slowly at first and then beat it wildly. A few seconds later his passion spilled and she kneeled down and took him in her mouth.

Afterwards she slowly raised herself to her full length and told him, "You can't walk away from me, you need this, and I'm the only one that can satisfy you like this!"

She was right, he thought, hating himself for his sexual needs that burned like wildfire for her. "Why do you like torturing me!"

"You know as well as I do that I'm the only one that can give you this kind of pleasure, you need me Michael as much as I need you!"

Releasing a harsh sigh, he pushed her away from him, "Yes I do need you, but ......"

"You will not deny me this one thing I ask for Michael or I swear I will leave you and you shall never have me again!"

"I will not kill Abby!"

"Yes you will!" She smiled up at him, that smile that had Michael grow weak in the knees, those lips that wrapped around his cock and did things to him that drove him insane, "if you love me as you say, then you will do as I say, and in return I will show you my gratitude Michael."

*************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 1.8K 42
In this final installment of the series, decisions and mistakes threaten to tear Andrew and Victoria apart. The only question is, are they willing to...
107 1 32
Blaire is new in town and just wants to have a normal year. She never expects to run into an old friend. When Jay runs into Blaire at school, he's sh...
80 0 16
"A Parallel Love Story" intricately weaves the lives of two couples whose paths converge in unexpected ways, challenging their beliefs and reshaping...
253K 6.1K 39
Summer and Bryce used to hate each other, until they found out they shared the same passion. Soccer. They fell in love with each other. But now as th...