Chreyonce: Short Stories (Bey...

By Beyoncesmanz

Chris Brown X Beyoncé short stories. Explicit ones🔞 Funny ones🤡 Cute ones😍 More

Sharks⁉️do(do-ddo)
Kids?[Explicit]
Caught[Explicit]
Authors Note
Talking Spit
Poor mans one deed
Daddy's Approval
Ripped Pants
Bath time [Explicit]
Facetime❤️[Explicit]
Paparazzi
Sweet Revenge😈[EXPLICIT]
Dancefloor[Explicit]
Caught in 4K [Mild-Explicit][Part 1?]
First day of college
Real World Issue
GYM[Explicit]🔞
Imma mess them up
Christopher Brown the virgin[Explicit]
D-Stress[Explicit]
Bustin in jail[Explicit]
Bustin In Jail 2 [Explicit]
Bustin in jail Finale[Explicit]
You finna see me on your video phone😈🎥[Explicit]
A father.
A father.[Explicit]
"Get off my lady!"
"Get off my lady!"[final]
Surprise...[Explicit]
Surprise[2]...
Surprise...[Finale]
Finger Games[Explicit]
Chris Photo Explained.
Finger games[2][Explicit]
Finger Gamezzz[3][Explicit]
Award-Show-Love
Matress Madness[Explicit][Dirty!]
Matresss Madness(2)[Explicit][Dirty]
Matress Madnesss(3)[Explicit][Dirty]
Matress Madness(4)[Explicit][Dirty]
Matress Madness(5)[Explicit][dirty]
Matress madness(Finale)
First date[Emotional]
You Deserve Better![Explicit]
You Deserve Better!(2)[Explicit]
You Deserve Better!(Final)
Peaches🍑[Explicit]
THE END.

You finna see me on your video phone😈🎥[Explicit][Finale]

348 13 6
By Beyoncesmanz

Chris POV
As Kelly is recording, I stare into Beys beautful eyes. Before we even kiss-
Driver: we're here!
We all moan and Kelly stops recording and we get our things and take it into this beautiful beach house.
Driver: have fun guys. Enjoy your trip!
All: thank you!
He closes the door and Bey turns me around and slams me against the wall and kisses me. I tongue her back and I'm instantly hard. Kelly records and strips naked. Bey takes my shirt off and I get down on my knees and touch Beys kitty.
Chris: mmm bad girl. You ain't got no panties on?
Bey: nope😈ugh!!!!
I slid my finger in her and she grabs my head right away. I stand up and tear her dress right off. She unbuttons my pants and slides them down to my ankles. I didn't even bother kicking them off. I lay her on the ground and spread her legs. Kelly gets closer to us recording and I go to town on Beys pussy. I slide my tongue between her folds and ram it into her. She rubs her head and keeps trying to close her legs in Euphoria but I keep pulling them open.

Kelly: come on yall, let's record this upstairs!
I lift both of them up and Kelly is the best camera person. We get up there and it's beautiful. I slam them both on the bed and we laugh. I take the phone from kelly and hold it recording as I eat them both out and they make out with eachother.
I'm bout ready to bust a nut in my boxers. I lay the phone against the wall on the table giving Jay a nice view of us on the bed. They both cum on my tongue and both of their pussies are soaking wet. I stand up and they crawl over to the edge of the bed pulling my boxers off and I kick them across the room and grab the phone pointing at them.

They both play with my penis. Bey goes to town deep throating me while Kelly plays with my balls. I'm already about to bust. Havin two of the hottest women in the world suck my dick is truely euphoria. They both feel my tensing up already. Chris: fuck I'm bout to bust already!
Bey pulls me out of her mouth and they both jerk my huge dick and I cum everywhere all over them. They both lick the cum shooting out my dick. Once I finish, they swap my cum in each others mouth. Bey looks straight at the camera.
Bey: his nut taste soo much better than yours Jay. Mmm lemme feel what this dick is like Zaddy!
I push her on her back and Kelly takes the phone and gets a close up of my dick laying on Beys pussy. I slide right in ontop of her and we both moan. This is the best pussy I've ever been in and knowing Jays getting a full view on my dick sliding into her pussy like melting butter turns me on even more. I start going to town pounding the fuck outta her pussy and Kelly puts the phone back against the wall on the table again, getting a whole view. She comes back and rubs her pussy from the side on the bed watching.
Kelly: does it feel mm good sister?
Bey: mm yata shdsndndjned d nshsxh
I got her stumbling words.

I've got the bed slamming against the wall making dents. I hit her spot really good and she screams and clenches on my dick. I keep hitting that spot and suddenly, she squirts everywhere. Soaking our bodies and the bed. It's extra lube.
Beys POV
I've never felt so fucking good in my fucking life! His dick is hitting every single spot and I didn't even know I was a squirter till now. He dosent even mind that I'm already cumming. You can hear the bed squeaking and slamming against the wall, our moans and skin clapping.
Kelly POV
Man she shoulda stuck with Chris a long time ago. It's so refreshing to see her happy and while they kiss, I know the feel something. Chris body is so fucking hot, I wonder if he'll let me have a turn next. I keep fingering my self watching.
Chris POV
I keep going faster and I feel my balls tighten and my dick throb. There was no way that I had any chance of pulling out. She wraps her legs around my waist and ass knowing it's about to happen.
Bey: YEESS INSIDE ME!!!
Kelly: come on Chris! Bust your nut in her baby! Let it all go!
Chris: fuck I'm cummmminggg!!!
Bey: meee too! Ahh!!
I don't stop thrusting as I cum into her, I just slow down a bit, making sure all my seeds are in her. She cums a lot on my dick and has been too. Normally, I would do the whole punish for cumming early part but I knew she ain't eva had been dicked down right. My head spins as I let my nut in her. We kiss and everytime we kiss and tongue down, I feel something and I know she does too. It's more than revenge sex, I feel love. I lean up on my knees pulling out slowly, watching my cum drip outta her and leak at my tip. I stand up off the bed and Kelly comes over and Bey and Kelly start scissoring eachother. Oh this is hot af! I know damn well Jay gon be looking at this video punching air. This shit is turning me on so good. I spit on my hand and rub my dick watching as they rub their pussy lips on eachother getting my nut alos spreader onto Kelly's pussy. Im still so hard and I could go for a 1,000 more rounds. They rub faster and faster and I can tell they both about to cum. And so am I. They both scream and cum and I jerk faster and cum all over them and the bed. I mastrubate with both my hands. They both unravel from eachother and I get back on the bed and hover over Kelly. Bey looks over and she looks happy excited but a tad bit jealous. I know she wants me to be hers only but the sight of me dicking down her best friend also turned her on. She started fingering her pussy with one hand and put the other around my shoulder whispering in my ear as I slide in and fuck Kelly in the same position I did Bey.
Bey: her pussy feel good right? Ooh I know you feelin so good rn. You look so mm good f-
I squeeze Beys face and kiss her. She talkin to good and I'm tryna concentrate on Kelly. Bey keeps rubbing my body as I do so and I already lose it. I pull out and jerk myself off and cover Kelly tities with my nut. Bey bends over and licks my nut off her tities and swaps it in Kelly's mouth. I lean down and we all kiss at the same time making out. The rest of the day, we continue recording and fucking. From the balcony to the pool to the shower. All day and night and this whole weekend. Even if we was taking a breaking, we walked around the house butt ass naked recording.
Monday
Beys POV
This trip has been so sexually fun and it was nice to hang with my new man and my bestie. Even though, Chris was my man in my mind the day we met a few years ago. I knew that boy was and is fine af. Am I wrong?? I thank them both and the drive pulled up to my mansion. I get sad bc I don't know when I'll see them again.
Bey: so I guess this is goodbye for a wh-
Kelly: girl is you dumb? Drop Jay ass and stick wit Chris. Listen, I know y'all was revenge fucking but I saw a spark in you two. You guys kissed and made love. Like you have your love to eachother. More love than I see wit you and Jay Bey.
Bey: is it true? Do you want to give me a chance Chris?
Chris: you crazy??? Ofc!!! I felt a connection didn't you?
Bey: ofc I did! I don't even wanna go inside! I wanna be with you Chris!
Chris: then let's do it baby*kiss* I've got an idea yall! We comin with you Bey, driver could you stay here for about an hour or so?
Driver: ofc! Take all the time you guys need!
We all get out and I finish the movie on Kelly phone earlier piecing all clips together. I make Bey sneak us in and Kelly almost laughed. I grab Kelly's phone and we see Jay watching foot ball eating popcorn on the couch. I upload the video to the tv and it's loading.
Jay: wtf?
And then there it appears. Our sex movie.
Jay: aww no way in hell!! 
He throws the popcorn at the tv and watches in anger and crying at the same time. He paces around calling Beys phone luckily, it's in the car so he can't hear it. Bey records his reaction on her phone as we hide in the kitchen watching. The video gets to the scene where I nut inside of Bey and he screams.
Jay: YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU CAME IN MY WIFES PUSSY!!?!? IM BOUTA I AHHHH!!
Beys POV
He dosent even know where Chris live. Now he knows. Now he knows what heart ache frustration, sadness feels like. I especially love his reaction where I even stripped on a pole in the bedroom for Chris. But it did just occur to me that I almost forgot to take the morning after pill. I reach into the cabinet quietly and grab the bottle. We ran out as soon as the video ended and Jay collapsed suddenly from crying. We all Hugh five and leave his sorry ass.
1 year later...
Chris and I are so happy together and Kelly is such a supportive friend and sex partner as well. Jay and I divorced and I'm living my best life. I moved in with Chris and we couldn't be happier. 😁I also dedicated a song to that day we first had sex together(and I told what happened to my girl Gaga and she loved the story and the song so much, she even offered to hop on the song)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.8K 19
"Why do you hate me so much?" Short story 💋
103K 2.1K 37
"hope the water don't touch my dick🤣"
3K 201 8
a collection of short stories starring my favorite ship.
412K 10.8K 124
A short story compilation of your favorite celebrities. Read to find out more! ✨ Note: These stories are completely fictional and are not a represent...