Teacher's Sin

By iloveyousobig

Jane Emerson a 17 year old Junior in High School moves to Oregon and finds herself on a journey that might or... More

Information
School
Jane Emerson
Zane Grey
Three Weeks Later
3rd Wednesday
3rd Thursday
3rd Friday
Elijah Clay
3rd Saturday
3rd Sunday
4th Monday
4th Tuesday
4th Wednesday
4th Wednesday continued...
4th Thursday
4th Friday
4th Friday, continued...
4th Saturday
4th Saturday, continued...
4th Sunday
4th Sunday, continued...
5th Monday
5th Monday, continued...
5th Tuesday
5th Tuesday, continued...
5th Wednesday
5th Thursday
5th Thursday, continued...
5th Friday
5th Friday, continued...
5th Saturday
5th Saturday, continued...
5th Sunday
5th Sunday, continued...
6th Monday
6th Sunday
7th Monday
7th Monday, continued...
7th Tuesday
7th Tuesday, continued...
7th Wednesday
Next Week
Next Week, continued...
9th Tuesday
9th Tuesday, continued...
Graduation
Celebration
Celebration, continued...
07/10/23
Tuesday
Tuesday, continued...
Tuesday, continued...
Thursday
Sunday
Sunday, continued...
Next Month
"just do it already"
Elijah
"I'm sorry"
"Thank you"
Sunset
Black
Honeymoon
Honeymoon, continued...
Epilogue

6th Monday, continued...

974 14 1
By iloveyousobig

Elijah's POV:
"Promise to always talk to me after this even if you're mad at me" she asks and her voice is shaky and I know this is hurting her. "I-" I say but I'm not sure I can keep this promise. I'll try like hell to do so because I genuinely love her but I don't know what circumstances we'll be in after.

"I promise" I say and stand up and kiss her forehead then walk to my room. Every step I take further away from her makes me want to run back to her more and more but I know that she'll be better off by herself for a while and she can always come back to me whenever.

I shut the door and let out a big sigh and start crying. I sit down on my bed and try to stop crying so I can go to my office to talk to my people about the business trip that I talked to Jane about but I can't stop. I want to go to the room she's currently in and just hug her and kiss her one last time but I can't bring myself to do it.

I lay down stare up at the ceiling. Suddenly there's a knock at the door and I so badly want it to be Jane. I get up from the bed quickly and open the door but it isn't Jane, it's Lenora. "Sir are you alright?" She asks concerned "fine, what do you need" I ask "There's three men downstairs wanting to talk to you" she says "tell them that I'll be down in a second" I say "yes sir" she says and leaves downstairs.

I shut the door and wipe my tears and head to the sink to wash my face. Once I finish I start heading downstairs trying to forget about Jane for a little while I talk to the guys downstairs.
——————————————————
I wake up in the couch with the bottle in my hand, my head is pounding and feels like it's going to explode. I get up from the couch and go upstairs. I knock. "Yeah?" Janes voice says weakly "Jane? Are you okay?" I ask concerned "yep" she says quietly. "Can you come outside?" I ask "yeah" she says and eventually comes out.

Her eyes were red and puffy, her mascara was running down her face. "Is it because of me?" I ask sadly, she doesn't say anything to me but just stands there. Like if she didn't want to say yes or no. I pull her in and wrap my arms around her. She immediately starts crying and I know it was because of me. I made her cry, once again.

"I'm sorry Jane, I'm so, so sorry" I say and start to tear up. She only cries while holding me and I'm only trying to comfort her because I feel like I can't do anything to make her feel better.

I know she knows that us taking time apart is good for her but I also know it's hurting her. "Jane I didn't break up with you because I don't love you or I don't care about you, I did it because I've already hurt you so much and you don't deserve it, I love you so very much Jane and I just want you to be good." I say and pick her head up.

"Then why does it feel like I'm going to lose you forever Elijah" she says "because it hurts" I say and kiss her forehead before hugging her once again. We stand there for a while and just cry.

"I love you Elijah" she says "and I love you" I say and pull away and grab her face and give her a small smile. We stare at each other without saying a word and tension builds. She comes closer and tiptoes. "Jane" I whisper knowing what she wants to happen "Elijah" she whispers back to me.

We stare for a couple more seconds and give in.

I bend down a little to kiss her and she kisses me back. We continue kissing for a while. "Why are we doing this to ourselves" I say and pull away "I don't know" she says and has a face expression of hurt on her. "Just remember I love you and I will forever" I say and kiss her forehead one last time.

"I love you" she says and lets me go and once again I feel empty and that same  pounding in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 0 32
This story takes place in Astoria, Oregon. Six girls attending Astoria High make unlikely bonds and try to navigate the choppy waters of high school...
24K 942 21
α΅—α΅‰α΅ƒαΆœΚ°α΅‰Κ³ Λ£ Λ’α΅—α΅˜α΅ˆα΅‰βΏα΅— [ ᡇʷʷᡐ] The plot of the book revolves around Kali Torres, a nineteen-year-old girl who finds herself trapped in a difficult situa...
357 6 60
"How many guys have done this to you, Josephine?" he whispers in my ear. Blake, a young mob boss, loves to play with fire. So when he absolutely must...
2.1K 52 48
Harrison Woods is a 17-year-old girl attending Arbor Coast High, a boarding school in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Her dark past including her rocky relation...