โจฏ ๏น’ โœฆ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐š๐š„๐™ป๐šˆ...

By Roochieo

โ”โœฆ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐——; ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ... More

WELCOME TO THE BOOK. [READ]
1. The Messed Up Scholar.
2. Break Up.
3. Distressed.
4. "Who Was She?"
5. A Whopper Incident.
6. A Drunk Mess.
7. A Worthy Deal.
8. Then It's A Date!
9. Mysterious Architect Of The Jade Chamber.
10. A Wasted Talent.
11. Kshahrewar Darshan.
11.5
12. Grudges From The Past.
Special Chapter - 1 !
13. A Lantern Rite To Remember.
14. A Resolved Case.
15. Deepest Thoughts.
16. A Genuine Conversation.
17. The Guili Plains.
18. A New Year, A New You.
19. Facing a Fear.
21. New Cases.
22. The Foundation Of Trust.
23. So Close, Yet Miles Away.
HE'S HERE.
24. The Past Of Conflicts.
25. Vintage Wine and Chaos.
26. Awaiting The Final Touch.
27. Meet Mehrak!
28. Painting.
29. Rescue Mission.
30. A New Chapter. [END]
SPECIAL CHAPTER -2
EPILOGUE -1
EPILOGUE - 2
Thank you for Reading!!
BONUS CHAPTER

20. A Confession.

4.1K 254 266
By Roochieo

"WHERE IS Y/N?" Kaveh asked himself as he looked around at the gathering. A dance was about to begin and he was finally freed by the group that had earlier taken him away from her. Only upon returning from the other table, he didn't find her.

He was worried because Aaron wasn't seen around. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and continued looking for her in the crowd, until he felt someone's hands on his shoulder.

He turned around to be met with Aaron who had a smile plastered on his face. Kaveh only grit his teeth in annoyance.

"Oh my? I just wanted to let you know that Y/n left you to get back home. Don't be so hostile with me, my friend." Aaron said with a smug look on his face.

Kaveh instantly slapped Aaron's hand off his shoulder. "You Bastard! What have you done this time to hurt her?" 

Aaron was taken aback by Kaveh's agitated demeanor. He shrugged and replied with a sly tone, "Oh, I only spoke to her. I asked if she truly loved you or not but then she excused herself and ran away."

Kaveh grit his teeth in annoyance and pushed Aaron away from his way. He quickly got down the Jade Chamber and began running through each and every streets in Liyue Harbor in hopes just to find Y/n. 

He was slightly panicked as he was worried that Aaron might have hurt you mentally, hence he kept running on and on looking for you at your regular spots— at the bridge that connected Chihua Rock and the Liyue City, Your office, The Harbor, and many other places.

It was getting late and he still couldn't find you. Many people began closing their shops and stalls as they all were headed home but Kaveh still continued to walk around, hoping to find you somewhere. 

Because he needed to see you. It was necessary that he saw you.

At last he saw you sitting on a bench, beneath a lantern that illuminated your surrounding. You were seen sobbing and huffing as dry tears stained your cheeks. You buried your face into the palms of your hands. This made Kaveh's heart only hurt. 

As he walked closer, you heard his footsteps. You slightly raised your head and saw him, leaving a bitter smile.

"Is it really dire that you see me in such a pathetic state, Kaveh?" You said between your muffled cries. 

He didn't say a word.

"Go back Kaveh, you needn't worry about me. I just...I'm stupid enough to think that everything would end. I don't even know what happiness means to me anymore. Do you think I could ever be me again? Do you think I could ever be happy ever again?" 

Kaveh only silently walked towards you and sat down on one of his knees. He sat before you and raised your face, as he gently wiped those tears away with his thumb. Your puffed eyes came in contact  his scarlet red eyes, that showed you care.

"Happiness is when you are being you. You have people who love you around, like your sister who would do anything for you. They all love you for who you are. I like you for who you are." Kaveh said in a calm, gentle manner as he held your hand.

You inhale sharply, trying to calm yourself down. "I'm sorry Kaveh...I shouldn't have just used you like that for my personal benefits...it's not like I've gotten any benefits." 

Kaveh had a confused look upon his face. "Oh gods, you really thought this far ahead? I didn't really care whether you used me for your personal benefits or not but I asked for help and you agreed."

"That's true...but you should be good to go back to Sumeru now right? I'm sure you have improved well so go back to Sumeru. Before you get caught up in any of my own personal drama, please."

Kaveh chuckled right as you finished telling that. "No way! I'm not returning to Sumeru till I finish my lessons with my Mysterious Chief Architect of the Jade Chamber! So please [N/n], have me under your guidance for a while more. "

You were slightly shocked at how he addressed you. You were certain that you never told him about it but it appeared as if he found out about it. Your shocked expression was funny to him that he slightly giggled.

"Don't worry Y/n, I won't tell it to anyone if it's your little secret. The first sketch you gave me had [n/n] signed on it and the last letter I got also had [n/n] in the very same handwriting. I just felt like there would be no one else besides you who could create something as wonderful as this." 

You looked at Kaveh and noticed the admiration he had in his eyes. He too, looked back at you with a smile. Your heart was beating faster and faster each minute. 

"...Moreover Y/n, I think I've started to like you. I know you are going through a lot, so my feelings don't matter. But as long as I am in Liyue Harbor, I want to help you and let you go of your past with Aaron." He said as he held your hand firmly in his.

He looked away and you noticed the tip of ears were red. Your heart almost leapt out of your heart. You were certain that you showed feelings for the architect. 

"Kaveh...I am indeed a numskull who still is stuck in the past. An idiot who doesn't realize she is still weak and vulnerable. Despite all this why, why do you want to even like me? I'm sure there's many other better people you could love." You said as you looked away.

He only smiled.

"I fell in love with you at first sight. There's no way my eyes could make me fall with another woman because I have fallen for you . Moreover, I think we make a better match? Your chaotic energy, my chaotic energy, beating up treasure hoarders, drawing and sketching together. I don't think I could meet anyone like you." 

You couldn't help but slightly laugh at the past month's incidents the two of you has gone through. 

You too realized that he was someone who would love you truly. Perhaps that's why Yelan always seemed confident whenever he was around you.

"Then Kaveh, can I tell you something." You said and caught back his attention. 

Kaveh raised his head and looked at you. He awaited an answer from you.

"I wish you and I met each other years ago. Thank you for being so kind and supportive to me Kaveh." You said the lines that he has been waiting for and rested your forehead on his forehead, smiling.

You saw how red his face was but he too seemed happy. You were happy too. You just wished it lasted forever. If being happy meant like this, you wanted it to go till death.

You wanted to be with Kaveh till death. Because only he made you feel truly happy apart from your friends and your sister.

You were glad that fate made the two of you run into each other that night in front of the Qixing's official building. You can still remember Kaveh walking out of the building angrily while you had no clue who he was.

and now here you two were, inches away from kissing each other. Lips brushing each other's as the two of you lock your lips onto each others. You hands across his neck and your face cupped by his soft hands. You shared your first ever kiss with him.

It felt almost as if all your worries washed away and thus you began a new chapter in your life once more.. Where you no longer had to face anything alone.

Because you had him to protect you and be by your side. for real this time.

END — CHAPTER 20. 

a/n: I live laugh love Kaveh, I wake up everyday to worship Kaveh and before going to sleep I worship Kaveh. He is my prince charming and I want to be his cinderella. I would do anything for this fine gentleman./c 

Anyway, pretend like i never typed that but anyway! Hope you enjoyed the two chapters <3 Thanks for the 22k Reads <3 

(join my discord server haha okay bye) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 58 5
"Besides- that's not gay, right?" Across the table Tighnari's cards fall from his hands, every trick up his sleeve laid bare alongside his shock. Cy...
1.3K 103 9
โ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ?! ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ...โž โ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด...
187K 7.7K 22
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ ๐€ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜/๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฆ - ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
57K 1K 24
"I know somewhere you can stay, I bet you'll get along really fast...I hope. He's pretty smart but he does get pretty annoying in arguments sometimes...