Kunizai one shot book

By shadowcore0

Honestly just the title More

4 years
Blinded by love
My headcannons
Dancing in my room
Its cold
Harassed
Stone cold
Piano
Violin
Bored
Mine
Run away
You will be ok
Stop smoking
Dazais sick
Kunikidas sick
Coffee
For my ideals
Relax
Not ever
Wishes
Memory
What if
Who Is that
Toxic
Roles Reversed
Past lives
Snow day
Can you hear me
Rain
Plants
Exs
Work family
Burning memories
Childhood... friends?
Scared
First name
Note from the past

Goodnight

391 4 28
By shadowcore0

Kunikidas pov

I sat at my desk typing away at my laptop trying to finish my report yet it was a bit difficult with the obnoxious humming in the background.

"Osa I know your in a good mood but please shut up". I said turning around in my chair to face my lover who wore his headphones and kept humming his suicide song.

"Aww but kunikida I love this song".

I rolled my eyes then turned back towards my desk then I heard dazai stand up and start to leave.

"Where are you going I asked but got no response. He left the building so I quickly finished my report to fallow him.

I saw him sitting in the caffe talking to the waitress then sighed in relief. I was worried he would go down to the river or go to some super dangerous place but he is just here.

I opened the door but noticed there was no bell like there normally was. I chose to just ignore it since it doesn't really matter. I went over to them but I heard dazai speak.

"My you look so lovely today my dear. I was so blessed to meet you".

The waitress giggled with a small blush forming while I stood stiff.

"Why thank you dazai but I don't think you should be saying these things since you have a boyfriend ".

"Boyfriend? You mean kunikida? Nah I don't even like him in the slightest. He's so bossy and rude . To be honist I'm only with him to use him. Once I'm done with him I'm throwing him away like all my past lovers. But if you want to be with me things might just be different ". He winked at the waitress making her giggle again.

I was furious and confused. I tried to think of some kind of logical reason he might have said that. Maybe he had a plan for something. Maybe he said it for a mission. But the three of us are the only ones in here so no mission could possibly be happening.

I went over to them grabbing dazais arm making him look up at me. "I need to talk to you". I told him then pulled him out of the store.

"What the hell was that"?! I yelled and dazai looked bored.

"What was what"?

"All those things you said about me! Why did you say them"?

Dazai burst out laughing making me even angrier and more confused until he calmed down.

"Please kunikida I thought you where smarter then this. You should have guessed I'd never like you let alone love you. Your just another toy for me to use as I please".

My eyes widen as he said this and he burst out laughing again.

"Jezz you should see your face right now you look so stupid thinking I'd actually like you. You and I both know I can do way better then some dumb idealist. I mean look at you then look at me. Your lucky I even give you the time of day".

I felt tears starting to brim my eyes as dazai laughed even harder.

"Oh my gosh are you going to cry. Your so pathetic. No wonder you can't save anyone".

"Shut up" I whispered but dazais laughing filled my ears.

He didn't say anything and just laughed. I closed my eyes tightly wishing that I would wake up from whatever nightmare this was.

And I did.

When I re opened my eyes I was face to face with the dark ceiling of my house. I felt a little movement from the body that pressed against mine making me smile before I remembered the dream I had.

I moved dazais body off of me as gently as I could before slipping out of my warm bed to get a glass of water.

The words dazai said from my dream kept repeating in my head making me wonder if that was actually how he feels. Does he really think of me as a toy.

I got my glass of water and drank it at the counter until I heard the creak of the floor bored meaning someone was coming in the room.

I looked up to see my sleepy lover rubbing his eyes before looking at me in concern. "Are you ok doppo"?

I nodded with a soft smile. "Yea I just got thirsty. Don't worry love".

"Your a lier". He mumbled walking over to me and resting his head on my shoulder.

I sighed and nodded. "Your right. I had a nightmare and I'm trying to calm down".

"Why didn't you wake me up? I could help you"?

Dazai hugged me tightly and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

"I didn't want to wake you over pointless things ".

"Nightmares are not  pointless especially if they are affecting you this much. Plus you always help me when I am having a nightmare so let me do the same for you".

I smiled softly the. Turned around in his arms hugging him back. "Thank you love. You really don't know how much you being here means to me".

Dazai smiled at me pressing a kiss to my lips and pulling away again. "We'll don't worry because I'm never leaving you. Your important to me to do I could never leave. I just expect you to never leave me first".

I laughed at his fake glare then pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Don't worry love I'm not going anywhere ".

"Good. Now come on I'm tired and I wanna cuddle". He grabbed my hand and brought us back to bed then laid on my chest like he had before.

"Osa do you ever regret choosing me. Like you would rather date someone better then me"?

"Better then you? Who could possibly be better then a kind gentle when not angry idealist and not to mention the hottest guy I know". He giggled at his last few words making me roll my eyes with a smile.

"We'll i mean I'm sure you could have done better then me. Like find some rich handsome man or woman who would let you do whatever you wanted. Someone who didn't hold you back".

"Kunikida I tried the rich hot boyfriend thing and I'll tell you. Don't date rich. There all assholes. And as for not holding me back from doing things I want I think you might have forgotten my #1 hobbie. If I didn't have someone to hold me back I'd be long gone by now ".

I frowned and shook my head. "But when we got together you stopped doing those things ".

"That's because I love you kunikida and  you mentioned that you don't like me doing that stuff and I don't want to make you sad so I stopped. And also just you being here has made living bearable. In fact I never want to die as long as your by my side. You are my reason for living kunikida. No one else could ever be that for me".

I felt tears full the brim of my eyes as dazai smiled at me.

"Kunikida I don't know if you know this or not but insted of the typical I would die for you I feel like I should be saying

I'll live for you".

That made me so happy. I felt a few tears escape my eyes making dazais eyes blow wide and he freaked out pressing kisses to each year that cascade down my face.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry".

"I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm just so relieved that you love me so much".

"I do"!

I gently cupped his cheeks in my hands and pulled him into a soft kiss that he instantly returned making me smile.

How could I ever doubt him. That dream I had were just my insecurities trying to get to me.

I pulled away and let go of dazai so he could lay back in the position he was in earlier .

"Thank you osamu". I whisper and he nods.

"I told you you help me whenever I need help so I'll always be there for you if you need help.

I nodded and smiled at him which he smiled back.

"Ok let's get some sleep now. I'm tired".

"Alright. Goodnight osamu"

"Goodnight doppo. And don't forget I'll always love you".

With that I fell asleep to be greeted by a good dream now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 20 23
umm the title says it all..
15.9K 431 37
A few months After kunikida and dazai got together the to got into a fight with dazai leaving the house saying "fine ill just go since being alone is...
25.6K 839 21
A stand alone Soukoku fic Obsessive! Possessive! Port Mafia boss! Dazai Osamu ร— ADA! Reincarnated! Reader! Nakahara Chuuya BSD MANGA SPOILERS!! In w...