The Sudden Adventure X One Pi...

By wussuphuhh

[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is... More

Introduction
chapter 1*
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
a/n announcement
chapter 77
chapter 78

chapter 56**

1K 33 13
By wussuphuhh

The Straw Hat Crew Reunites!

--------------------------------------------------

"See you at Sabaody Archipelago in 2 years!!" - Straw Hat's Crew.

--------------------------------------------------

On the desert island north west of the Maiden Island - Ruskaina

3rd pov

"--Luffy! Y/n!"

"Yeah! We're coming! Luffy, hurry up!" The girl walks ahead Luffy as he is picking up his straw hat. "Fuh, it's cold here."

"I cant believe it. It's been 2 years already with y/n here..." He says before walking off.

"Luffy! Hurry, hurry..!"

"Yeah, im coming!" Luffy smile before he walks a bit faster. "Im glad she's still the same."

--------------------------------------------------

"Luffy, the ship is ready to sail out at any moment!" Informed Marguerite to Luffy.

"Yea, thank you." He thanked and walks passed her to where y/n stand.

"That's amazing. They're the boss of the island now." Praised Sonia looking at Luffy who's walking towards the beasts.

"But because i became friends with them, i couldnt eat them. They look so yummy." Dejected Luffy to the now sullen beasts hearing Luffy intention to eat them.

"Hahahaha, me, personally would never eat them even if i really am starving. You're still weird as usual, huh?" Y/n laughs as she pats Luffy's back a few times which she later stop in mids when she feels someone's glaring at the back of her head.

The one who's glaring at y/n then become shy and blushing. "It's okay, Luffy. We put everything that you like on the ship. And i think i'll be a good wife since i'm thoughtful like that."

Y/n looks at Hancock absent-mindedly with her arm on Luffy shoulder.
"Oh, are you being for real? Wife eh?" She raises her brow in questioning before turns to Luffy who's already looking at her. "Share your foods with me, okay?" She smiles, bums her nose with the grin Luffy.

Hancock grits her teeth at their closes-ness.

"Sure! And im not gonna get married." Luffy looks at Hancock. "Thank you for the food!" He says his thanked.

Hancock throws her head back dramaticly. "Haa~ i cant help loving you even if you're so bitter!"

"He rejected you though?" Y/n murmurs confusingly at her behavior.

Then the snake sister once again informed that Reyleigh left 6 month ago to wait for the Luffy and Y/n at Sabaody.

"He was done teaching me and Y/n the basics in first 18 months. I have to say goodbye to you guys and the island."

"Me too! I hope i can stay with you girls forever, ughh but i cant :<"

"...I dont want you here..." says Hancock coldly while making 'go away ' hand to y/n.

"Gasp! How could you-!" Y/n dramaticly grasps her chest before falling; leaning to Luffy side, giggles when she saw Hancock's fuming in anger.

"Alright." Luffy abruptly says. "Let's go!"

"Yes sir!"

--------------------------------------------------

Somewhere, bar in Sabaody.

"--Hey, did you see this?" He refers to a piece of paper in his hand.

"--Yeah, i was shocked, too."

"--I cant believe the Straw Hats have surfaced again!"

"--Yeah, no one had heard from them for 2 years so we thought they were dead."

'URGENT CREW NEEDED'

"--I cant believe they're recruiting!" He announced, unbeknown-ly that the real Straw Hat crew was hearing their conversation.

"--Pirates full survived through the first half of the Grand Line keep coming to this island."

"--So he wants to expand his group here to run wild in the New World!"

"--It's so exciting! Maybe i wanna join!--" Their conversation halts for a moment when the Fake Straw Hat's crews coming through the swinging door of the bar.

Fake Luffy laughs as he asked the old bartender to give him a drink and something for them to eat as much as they have.

"Y-Yes, right away!" Stammers the bartender.

"--H-Hey! Could they be..."

"--I have no doubt! They're..." They whisper to each other.

"--The Straw Hats..." This attracks the real Straw Hat member; Nami attentions to glance at the group of fakes Straw Hats.

--------------------------------------------------

The Fake Straw Hats ask Nami to join them. But Nami refuses their offer saying she is waiting for someone.

Fake Luffy gets angry and tries to scare her by saying he is the son of Dragon. Fake Nami approaches Nami and warns her that she has a bounty on her head.

Usopp then suddenly enters and uses his weapon on the Fake Straw Hats.

"What is that plants?" Mutters Nami, looking at the weird plants.

"So, young lady, do you wanna drink with me?" The long-nosed guy cool-ly asked Nami as he sat on the stool chair beside her.

Nami recognizes Usopp and heartily welcomes him.
"Kya! Usopp, long time no see! I cant believe it! You become stronger!" Nami hugs Usopp who's head in between her chest.

With his voice muffles, he says; "You have blossomed yourself!"

"What?! She had been waiting for that geek?!" Grunts Fake Usopp who's trying to push away the plants that was wrapped around him.

"Did you do that?" Nami asks Usopp, pointing at the wild plants with her thumb.

Usopp then tells her about the new weapon Pop Green. "It's not like I was watching the shy and doing nothing for 2 years." He grins smugly.
"Im sorry but i no longer belong to the weak trio with you and Chopper. I became a worrior who isn't fazed by anything!"

"Hey, dude! Is this what you've done?" Asked the Fake Usopp at Usopp, struggling with the plants around him.

"What?! Sogeking?! Why?!" Shocked Usopp at the Fake appereance.

"Usopp, forget about them! Let's go somewhere else. I need a favor to ask of you, too." Nami grasps Usopp wrist and walks away with him.

"--Wait, you guys!" The Fake Luffy called them out.

"Eh, Luffy?!"

"Let's go!" Before they left, Nami uses her weapon from Weatheria to produce a thunder cloud. They casually exit the bar as lightning erupts and does unseen damage.

Fake Luffy angrily staggers out of the bar's smoking door.

"Find those two and kill them!"
He commands his crews to find and kill them.

--------------------------------------------------

Near The Thousand Sunny place.

"There's no mistakes... There isn't even a scratch on it." Says the Cyborg; Franky bewilderedly. "Sorry to keep you waiting Sunny. We'll be sailing out soon!"

Meanwhile, somewhere in the Sabaody, the reindeer; Chopper is eating a bun.

"Grand-Bun is good, indeed! I wonder how everybody's doing. I hope I can see them soon!" Expressed Chopper happily as he giggles.

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Fake Luffy encounters a couple resembling Nami and Usopp. He shoots the girl first and then decides to mercilessly shoot the guy she was with when he complains.

"--Arghh! Arghhhk!!"

"Dont hate me, hate those two!" Says Fake Luffy, refers to Nami and Usopp as he walks off. "Fine them, guys! Those two! We cant let them get away! Killing them as a warning for others!" Commands the Fake Captain.

"Luffy~, ugh, why are you carrying that big ass backpack like a whole turtle-- eh, what happened over there?" The girl; Cha y/n stops jumping like a kid as she squints her eyes before raising one of the brow seeing the situation ahead.

"Oh~. I see, i see~" She glances at Luffy who just ignoring her whines.

As they walk passed the Fake, Luffy enormous backpack bumps into Fake Luffy and causes him to fall over.

Y/n snorts seeing the Fake Luffy falls over. "Pfft-! Opss."

"Oh, did it hit you? Sorry. Bye! Let's go." Luffy holds y/n hand as they walks off and y/n looks behind just to grins at the Fakes.

Fake Luffy's anger is directed at Luffy.
"Tch, wait a minute!!"

Luffy and looks back at the called over. "Huh?"

--------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 2.1K 12
|| Reincarnated In One Piece As A Hashira || (One Piece X Reader) «I lived a fulfilling life... maybe, I'm not sure» I mumbled before my vision went...
1K 36 10
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
26.4K 901 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
2.2K 53 13
Ryujin D. Y/N, Sea Witch, Cipher Pol Agent. A dream to live and be free~ Having her village destroyed due to Buster Call, she traded her life with t...