Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

By mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... More

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth

6.6K 142 106
By mnerie_

Okay everyone. I apologize for the late update! I went to my best friend's graduation :) That's why I wasn't able to post yesterday! But now I am able to! Err.... & I'm too lazy write out all of the dedications to. You know who you are! That's everyone! ~ Next Chapter either tomorrow or the next! c:

I hope you like this Chapter!!!! :DDDDDD

-------

Cynthia's POV

A day has passed since I've slept over at Sting's and that accidental kiss with him. Sometimes I would always have these images about that kiss replaying in my mind, almost everyday. My heart would flutter, the pit feeling in my stomach of his lips against mine even if it was just a peck and no movement. It just felt something really new that I have never experienced before. I felt a slight spark between us and my body would heat up slightly. Even thinking about it right now, I'm blushing at the thought.

Sometimes I just wonder if he would ever think about our moment in his kitchen. Does he like the feeling of my lips against his? Did he not like it? What did he think about the contact of our lips together?! My mind was rummaging with many thoughts and doubts about Sting and my feelings. This was all messed up. I sighed in displeasure.

"Frosch!" I heard a familiar voice piped up from a few steps away from me. Thinking if my interpretation was right, I walked past a few people to find the red exceed with a blue vest of Sabertooth who look really confused and worried. Walking a little closer, his face was covered in sweat beads and his face drained of blood.

"Lector! What's wrong?" I asked kneeling towards him.

"Cynthia-chan?!" The red exceed perked up his ears and turned to face me with a hint of relief but still trembling.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly as he came closer to me and jumped onto my lap.

"Frosch is missing! I can't seem to find him!" he cried worriedly.

"Whoa... Tell me what happened from the beginning." I demanded and he nodded in agreement.

"W-Well... we went shopping together, just the two of us and I was looking at a booth of vests that I would like to buy. Froosch was right behind me. When I tried on the vest and turned around to ask for his opinion of it on me. He... disappeared." he frowned.

"That's why... It can't be too hard to find him. I'll help you!" I grinned and carried him in my arms as I got up from the ground.

"Arigato! By the way Cynthia-chan, why are you here in the first place?" he cocked his head to the side.

"Oh, I was coming to your guys' guild since I've heard you're opening a pool in your base. Sting-kun invited me so I agreed on his invitation." I smiled.

"That's how it is....! Do you have your bathing suit?" he asked.

"Yup! Its under my white dress I'm wearing and I have my towel and the other stuff are in my bag." I pointed out.

"I see..."

"First we should tell Sting-kun and the others about Frosch's disappearance. Especially Rogue-kun who cares deeply about him. The more help we have, the easier it is to find Frosch." I chimed.

"Alright, let's go!"

"Show the way Lector!" I sing songed which he jumped out of my arms and ran out towards the guild of Sabertooth.

--

Minutes later, Lector and I have reached the front of Sabertooth and saw that they guild base was pretty big and nice. They had a huge Sabertooth animal on top of their roof that signified them. Obviously... and a flag of their insignia. I could hear the people were chattering about how the guild was gloomy before and that Sabertooth has really changed after Jiemma's step down from being Master, which Sting is now the Master of the guild.

"I'll follow you behind Lector." I waved and looked around the outside of the guild a bit, just to make sure I could spot a pink frog-like costume of Frosch's. "Alright!" he called out and ran inside the guild .

After a few glances and no sign of the little exceed, I rubbed my temples and sighed in defeat that I couldn't find any sign. I wonder if they already started the opening of their pool. I came a little late, but I hope that Sting doesn't mind. I remembered how he said that he was really excited for the new pool in their guild and how they're the 'only' guild to have a pool. He thought wrong.

I chuckled at the thought, since our guild well Fairy Tail has a pool as well. Giving up and thinking that it would be better to have more people to help out on the search, I walked inside the guild and heard Lector's voice not too far from me. But I walked slowly wanting to surprise the Sabertooth members. "Sting-kun! Sting-kun! I mean Master!" Lector wailed as I heard a few splashes from the pool to fade but also heard a few movement within the water.

"Forget about the 'Master' thing, Lector. What's the panic about?" I heard Sting to say.

"W-We've got an emergency! W-While we were shopping, Frosch disappeared on me!" Lector added, nervously.

"Seriously?!" Sting said.

"Frosch-sama?!" I heard a higher voice to pitch in. It sounded like Yukino-chan! I'm really glad that she got to go back into her guild. After that mess with their master and her being kicked out from Sabertooth during the games, but things have been doing better for them.

"What?! Lector! How could that happen when he was with you?!" I heard Rogue to say in annoyance and irritation coming up closer to the edge of the pool towards the exceed, hearing the movement of the water.

"I-I'm sorry! I only took my eyes off of him for a minute..." Lector cried.

"Hey, Rogue! Blaming Lector is barking up the wrong tree!" I heard Sting to defend his best friend. 'I guess it's time for me to step in, before things get messier.' I sighed as I heard some movement within the water. Thinking that they were going to brawl at any minute. It reminds me of Natsu and Gray back at the guild.

"Let me tell you, Frosch... has no sense of direction!" Rogue argued.

"That's not Lector's fault!" Sting yelled.

"Oh, yeah?!" I heard Rogue to say back at him. I stepped out of the entrance into the pool room and saw that Lector was waving his hands in the air worriedly with sweat beads on his face. In front of him in the pool, were the two Twin Dragon Slayers who were arguing stupidly like children. I sighed at the sight and walked up towards Lector who was still freaking out.

"Yeah!" Sting shouted and grabbed onto Rogue's hair pulling it, while Rogue's hands were on his Sting's face with his two thumbs on the sides of the inside of Sting's mouth, stretching it. It was a pretty funny sight, but this was not a matter of time to be laughing, but to find Frosch.

"Both of you this is no time for fighting!" I heard Yukino to try and break up the fight.

"I agree with Yukino-chan. Time to break it up you two! This is no time for playing around and tough it up like men... You're scaring Lector over here." I facepalmed myself and shook my head in slight irritation.

"We are not playing around!" they both yelled in unison to face me, but their faces were covered in shock and frozen in place. I gave them a smirk and a small wave.

"Yo, sorry for the late drop in." I snickered.

"Cee-chan!" Sting said in happiness and quickly dropped his grip on Rogue and walked to the edge of the pool towards me.

"Hey Cynthia-chan." Rogue said and averted his eyes.

"Hey minna! I came in to help out with the search of Frosch.." I said as I squatted in front of Sting and the others behind him, making sure that my dress covers my bikini panties.

"Thank goodness." Rogue said with relief.

"Cynthia-sama! It's good to see you again." Yukino smiled shyly and bowed slightly which I got flustered about.

"Nice to see you again too, Yukino-chan! Please no bowing and just call me Cynthia-chan or Cynthia." I corrected her with a smile.

"H-Hai... Cynthia-chan.." she blushed.

"I'm happy that you're here Cee-chan!" the White Dragon Slayer grinned happily

"Glad to be here!" I chuckled but was stopped when I felt a pair of strong arms snaking around my waist and carried me effortlessly into the air. Soon I felt a rush of water all over my body from head to toe and held my breath. I reached back up to the surface and glared at the blonde who was grinning childishly. "Sting-kun." I said with venom in my voice.

"Cee-chan, this is a swimming pool and I just thought you needed a dip in the pool." he laughed wholeheartedly making my chest to tighten and my heart throbbed rapidly. I blushed at his childish behavior and averted my gaze from him, forgetting that I was still wrapped in his arms. Not to mention his hard toned abs.

"Cynthia-chan..." I heard Yukino to blush with his hands clasp over her mouth and stared at me with wide eyes.

"What is it Yukino-chan?" I asked, arching an eyebrow at her. She pointed below me and I followed her finger to see my dress was soaked wet. I forgot that my dress was white and my bright red bikini was being see through my wet dress which I flustered and hugged Sting tightly. Forgetting that he still had me in his embrace and that I pressed my body against his, chest to chest.

"C-C-Cee-chan...." Sting flushed a bright pink.

"Don't move Sting-kun! Stay please... I don't want anyone to see me...like this." I squeaked to hear a few whistles from the members of Sabertooth and saw at the corner of my eye to see Rogue blushing red.

"O-Oi! Everyone look away from Cee-chan. You got that?" I heard his chest to vibrate as he shouted over to his comrades. I felt him to tighten his grip around my waist but made sure that I had enough space for me to breath.

"Yes Master~" they all said in unison.

"That's Sting to you! Not Master!" Sting growled.

"Sting! Is that your girlfriend?", "She's a totally babe!", "Wow, isn't she from Fairy Tail?", "Sting is lucky to have her!", we heard his comrades to shout and ranted about our closeness and assumed our relationship.

"W-WE'RE NOT!" We both yelled in unison, our faces growing a bright pink. I hid my face into Sting's chest even more, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Anyways, we need to find Frosch now! He could be lost and alone!" Rogue cried in frustration and scared.

"You heard the worried Shadow man... we should go." I muffled in Sting's chest.

"Right." Sting answered and helped me to get out of the pool.

---

Time Skip ! 1 Hour Later~

"You got separated from Frosch around here?" Sting asked, his fists resting on his hip.

"Yes! It's so crowded that I lost sight of him right away." Lector sweat dropped.

"I don't blame you Lector... It is quite crowded here..." I mumbled, taking a few steps around.

"Frosch! Frosch! Where are you?!" Rogue called out, a prick of a tear forming on the corner of his eye. I smiled at him because of his concern for his little exceed of whom he treasures. Sabertooth has really changed alot since the games. They were ruthless and cruel, but soon opened up their hearts and change for the better. I felt a stare on me and turned to see Sting who was giving me a small glare. His mouth pressed together and narrowed his eyes. I wonder why he was staring at me like that.

"Sting-kun?" I asked softly and noticed him to soften up his expression.

"Hm? What is it Cee-chan?" he gave a small smile.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine! Just worried about Frosch..." he grinned awkwardly. 'Liar'.

"I tried asking around before, but in this crowd, it was hard to even search for a witness..." Lector said sadly and dropped his gaze from me and Sting.

"Don't worry! We'll find him for sure." Sting replied confidently.

"You did your best Lector! We'll find him, just like what Sting-kun said! Have faith." I beamed and patted his head.

"Huh? Over there, is that...?" Yukino said, taking our attention towards her. I walked near Yukino and stared at the person a few feet from us and noticed the long black spiky hair with his exceed. We all ran towards them before they could go somewhere else.

"Gajeel-san!" Sting waved a hand in the air. All of a sudden, Rogue somehow got in front of Gajeel and grabbed his collar bringing him upfront and yelling in his face, making me to sweatdrop.

"Watch the paws, pipsqueak! You tryin' to start somethin'?!" Gajeel said impatiently as Sting held Rogue back with me and Yukino to be standing by watching the mess.

"S-Sorry! Actually..." Sting muttered nervously.

"Frosch is lost, yes!" Lector chimed in.

"Frosch? That frog?" Gajeel asked, folding his arms.

"The exceed Gajeel-san." I muttered.

"He's a cat!" Rogue argued almost wanting to punch Gajeel but Sting held him back even tighter.

"Miss Cynthia? You're with them?" Lily pondered and stared up at me.

"Hey Lily! And yeah... I got an invitation." I smiled making Gajeel to smirk.

"I think I know why..." Gajeel said, his smirk widening and I glared at him. "Don't even start Gajeel-san." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Shorty. Did you have fun with them...?" he said in a mischievous tone, giving me the googly eyes and noticed Sting to glare at Gajeel.

"But I see. He's lost eh? Actually, I saw him about ten minutes ago at that park around the corner." I heard Lily to break our conversation and pointed in a further direction.

"We owe you one!" Sting called out as he and Rogue ran away and into the direction that Lily mentioned, leaving me, Yukino and Lector behind.

"U-Um, thank you!" Yukino smiled awkwardly.

"This will be interesting." I said, staring at Sting and Rogue who were running further away.

"Very interesting. Have fun with him... Cynthia." Gajeel said with his smirk not leaving his face.

"S-Shutup! and thanks Lily." I yelled as my blush crawled on to my cheeks. "Gehe." the Iron Dragon Slayer gave off his signature laugh.

"You're welcome.." Lily said dumbfoundedly as me, Yukino and Lector ran after them.

As soon as we finally caught up with the two Dragon Slayers, we met up with Wendy who was with Carla shopping and looking at a bathing suit. I wonder if the rest of the others in Fairy Tail are here, I mentally sweat dropped.

"Wendy-sama! Carla-sama!" Yukino called over to them.

"Oh! Good timing!" Sting said.

"Hey Wendy-chan! Carla!" I smiled a wave at them.

"Cynthia-chan!" Wendy called over and smiled, also with Carla.

"Thank you for your help at the Grand Magic Games." Wendy politely bowed to the Sabertooth members.

"We were enemies, remember?" Carla added in, making me to chuckle.

"Um, could we ask you something?" Sting asked as he brought a hand out. Just before he could ask, Rogue was right in front of Wendy's face, scaring her and looked really terrified.

I saw Sting's face whose eyes were as big as dinner plates and fully blanked with white in them, his mouth gaped open and a few single strands of his blond hair were sticking out in different directions. As for me, my eyes were as huge too and shocked at the Rogue who looked terrifying and I felt a few sweat beads to form on my face. Not again.

"Hey! Have you seen Frosch around here?!" Rogue yelled.

"Sting-kun!" I bellowed and grabbed onto his arm worriedly. Sting looked over to me and nodded in agreement. Few seconds later, Rogue was punched into the air and his face cracked into the pole of a clock.

"Dial it down a little when you're talking to a girl!" Sting angrily said while he took a stance after he punched Rogue. I sighed in relief, but noticed how polite Sting was about Wendy. I smiled at him and went up to my comrade who still seemed to be terrified at the sudden outburst from Rogue .

"Sorry..." Rogue mumbled and twitched, who was still stuck on the pole.

"You okay?" I asked Wendy.

"I think so..." she murmured and shivered at the thought.

"Have you seen Frosch?" I asked kindly.

"Frosch?"

"Yes. The cat that wears a frog costume." Yukino added whoo walked up to me and Wendy.

"I saw him over there a little while ago." Carla pointed out.

"Thank you! Let's go, Rogue!" Sting said who was holding onto Rogue who has a bump on his head, by the collar and dashed towards the direction.

"Thank you very much! You know, you're truly beautiful, Carla, yes!" Lector commented as he held her paw and shook it. I gave a light chuckle and noticed Wendy to look at me.

"I'm helping them out to find Frosch." I smiled and patted her head.

"Oh, that's why I didn't see you earlier at the guild." she chirped.

"Hai! I was even invited to go to their guild." I mentioned.

"Why is that, Cynthia-chan?" she softly asked.

"Let's go Cynthia-sa- I mean Cynthia-chan!" Yukino called over to me who was with Lector, a few steps away.

"Gomen Wendy... Carla! I'll explain later! See ya!" I said and rushed towards Yukino and Lector.

Another stop that we took, hoping that it would be Frosch, we didn't find any luck sadly. I wonder where that little girl must've gone to? She's pretty fast.

"I'm sure Frosch is wandering from place to place, looking for us. I bet he's terribly lonely..." Rogue cried and stared at his hands.

"Get a hold of yourself, Rogue!" Sting said.

"He'll be okay. We'll find him!" I smiled at him encouragingly.

"What's the trouble, Saber members? and Lady Cynthia?" a familiar voice said, sending chills down my spine. I turned around hoping that it turned out to be not the person that I would want to talk to... I gulped thickly and sweat dropped at the man of Blue Pegasus. Just my luck.. well our luck.

"You're from Blue Pegasus!" Lector said.

"Ichiya...san..." I muttered slowly but only to see him really up close to me and sniff up my scent. My body shook in fear and stood frozen in place not wanting to touch him.

"What a spectacular parfum you have, Cynthia! Sniff, sniff..." he murmured, sniffing around my body.

I felt a hand to grip on my wrist and pulled me to their chest. I looked up to see that it was Sting who glared at Ichiya and growled lightly at him. Thank goodness he saved me. 'I've been saved!' I mentally cheered and looked back to see Rogue who held onto Ichiya's arms, determined to look for an answer about Frosch. I felt a tiny pang that something horrible is about to happen.

"Are you okay Cee-chan?" Sting whispered in my ear.

"H-Hai... thanks for saving me..." I whispered with a nervous smile.

"Hey! Have you seen..." I heard Rogue to say but was stopped and noticed that Ichiya gave a kissy face to him, making Rogue to go white as pale as a ghost with an irk mark appearing on his head.

I felt bad for Rogue and really... disgusted at what I saw. I felt like I was going to throw up at any moment. This is an utter nightmare. Thankfully, before Ichiya could do anything else, Rogue punched him making Ichiya to land on the stone ground with half of his body into the cement and his lower body sticking out.

"Don't suddenly slug people!" Sting yelled, his eyes bulging out and sharp teeth showing as he still held onto my wrist

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking!" Rogue said in shock.

"Not at all... It was an eye-opening blow." Ichiya said who was naked with his black thong on while lying down on a beach chair and a drink in his hand. This picture wasn't beautiful at all. The five of us sweat dropped at his sudden recovery.

"You recovered quick!" Sting said.

"Why are you in a swimsuit?" Rogue added.

"My eyes..." I said in a dead tone.

"Actually, Frosch-sama is missing..." Yukino said worriedly.

"I know the answer to that!" Ichiya posed at Rogue, who was intrigued by Ichiya to say the answer.

"W-Where?!" Rogue asked.

"Right here! Fresh!" Ichiya said in a sparkly way who jumped in front of Rogue with his manhood shoved in front of the Shadow Dragon Slayer's face.

That would really scar him for life, I gulped. Yukino held her hands over her mouth and blushed red, Sting's face as just like before at the time that Rogue was in front of Wendy's face and for me... my eyes were as wide a dinner plates and a huge sweat bead was planted on my forehead. My face drained in blood. This wasn't going to be pretty.

In a manner of minutes later, Rogue struck a shadow attack on Ichiya leaving him behind on the ground once more. To make it even worse, Ichiya's manhood and butt were displayed in front of me and Yukino. I shut my eyes tightly and shivered in fear at the sight as I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder and turned me around into his chest once more. I didn't have to look up to see who it was. I already knew that it was Sting who was protecting me.

"Well, we're in a hurry... so excuse us." Sting said as we walked away from the almost naked Ichiya.

"I-I'm glad that's over..." I shivered at the sight.

"Good to be over. I was worried about you and Ichiya-san's... nude in front of you" Sting said, with a faint blush on his cheeks. I smiled at his thoughtfulness and lightly pinched both of his cheeks making him to stare at me with amusement.

"Cee-chan?" he mumbled.

"Thank you Sting-kun.. you protected me twice today." I smiled.

"I-It's no problem... " he shyly said.

"You're so kind and thoughtful." I commented making him to jerk in surprise, and blushed at my compliment which I giggled at his cuteness. It was cute of him to do that.. I'll be honest.

"You're the one who changed me..." he softly said as he placed a hand on my cheek which I blushed at his sudden action.

"You two! Stop being so lovey dovey at the moment and look for Frosch!" an angered and very worried Rogue glared over to us making me to shiver in fear and Sting to roll his eyes.

"We got it Rogue. There are so many people that I can't even catch his scent..." Sting said as he let go of his hands on my cheeks and wandered his eyes around the town.

"This will be troublesome." I said in disappointment.

"Look! Over there!" Yukino called out and pointed to a similar pink frog-like costumed cat a distance away from us. It was no other than Frosch who was staring up at a map.

"Frosch!" I said happily that we found him.

"There he is! Frosch!" Sting cheered.

"Thank goodness!" Yukino smiled.

"Hey!" Sting yelled running towards the frog-like exceed with Yukino slowly following behind him.

"W-Wait! Squish?" Rogue puzzledly said as he turned his eyes to look at me and then to his hand held firmly around my breast and squished it even more. My eyes popped open wide and blushed a deep red over my face to be harassed by Rogue. What the hell is he doing! I froze in spot as he still kept his hand on my breast.

"Squish?!" Rogue muttered and still groping my breast as his eyes turned huge while he was blushing and sweat beads were dripping down on his face.

"R-Rogue-kun!" I squealed in shock and embarrassment as a huge white wave of light was attacking Rogue and threw him away from me to release his clutch on my breast. I covered my top portion of my body with my arms in huge embarrassment and saw that Yukino was blushing crazy at the sight and Sting jogged up to me and scooped me in his arms tightly.

"What the hell are you doin'?! Why did you grope Cee-chan?! Explain yourself Rogue!" Sting hissed in anger and held me protectively as I was still flushed at what he did to me by accident.

"I-I didn't mean... I'm sorry, Cynthia...chan...it was an.. accident" Rogue muttered as steam escaped from the top of his head.

"J-Just... don't do that a-again..." I said embarrassed.

"A-Are you okay, Cynthia-chan?" Yukino asked shyly.

"I-I'm fine... just embarrassed and shocked." I gave a light chuckle which only made Sting to darken his look and stared at me worriedly.

"Cee-chan, you're not hurt anywhere are you?" Sting asked as he held his gaze down on me as I was still wrapped in his arms and I looked up to him. I was so short and he was so tall! Man this height difference was... a turn on. I blushed at his close face remembering of our slight kiss that happened a day ago.

"Cee-chan? You're turning red." he said worriedly and placed a hand over my forehead. I shook my head and pushed myself off from his grip and smiled.

"I'm fine! Don't worry about me!" I laughed in a fake manner which Sting didn't seem to buy.

"Wait a second. Take a closer look." Rogue said who seemed to be fine afterwards and pointed towards Frosch who was still reading the map.

"He's looking at a map." Lector said with a straight face and saw a the corner of my eye to see Sting who would take quick glances at me.

"That's right. He's trying to get back to the guild hall on his own. Under his own power!" Rogue muttered, getting up on his feet. This time, without Sting to keep making glances at me, he turned his attention towards Rogue who got up and slightly twitched at the attack that Sting gave to him to protect me.

"I think we should harden our hearts and just watch Frosch, for his own sake!" Rogue added making me and Yukino to smile. Meanwhile Sting and Lector stared at Frosch deadpanned with annoyed and bothered expressions on their faces.

"Frosch returning to the guild hall on his own?" Sting said.

"That's impossible, yes." Lector said in monotone.

"I know he can do it!" Rogue yelled. Seconds later, it seemed that Frosch have moved and started to walk away from the map. Maybe she finally figured out the way home? How bad can she be with directions. I hope it's not that bad...she was walking in the right direction until she was distracted by a frog and chased after it.

"He got distracted! He can't do this." Sting yelled in annoyance, his eyes blank.

"Hang in there, Frosch!" Rogue said with determination, but a carriage that seems to be out of control was heading towards Frosch who was still chasing after the frog.

"Why?!" the five of us yelled in terror and shock.

"An empty carriage...!" Lector nervously cringed.

"It's heading for Frosch!" Sting said worriedly.

"This is bad!" I nervously said.

"But if we intervene, Frosch's efforts will come to naught. I'll do something without alerting him to our presence!" Rogue said and stood tall. Soon he turned into his shadows and crept on the ground making his way towards the carriage that was out of control. As soon as he sat onto the front of the carriage with the reins in his hands, his face turned pale and blue shadows were over the top of his face.

"This can't be good..." I started to say and noticed that Sting rand a hand on the back of his head and Yukino stared at Rogue worriedly.

"Yeah. Even in an emergency like this, our motion sickness is still in play." Sting said annoyed, still keeping his hand at the back of his head.

"So... I'm guessing all Dragon Slayers have motion sickness..." I sweat dropped.

"I guess so." Sting muttered.

"That reminds me of the time when you were challenging Natsu and Gajeel-san on the Chariot battle..." I smirked and laughed at the memory.

"Cee-chan...don't remind me of that." he pouted.

"Sorry... it was just a funny memory but you did seem to have overcome your sickness.."

"True... I held it in but I still felt sick afterwards." he cringed. Looking back over to Rogue who was driven by his motion sickness, it seems that fell to the side and fainted like he couldn't handle it anymore. As a result, the carriage crashed onto the ground making an explosion. Worried, we all ran towards Rogue who laid on the ground still looking sick by the motion of the carriage.

"Rogue!", Rogue-kun!", "Rogue-sama", Sting, me and Yukino all said in unison.

"Is Frosch..." Rogue started.

"He's safe." Sting said.

"Good..." Rogue finished.

After that commotion, we followed the trail of Frosch who bumped into Mermaid Heel's Kagura and Millianna. We were spying on them from behind a building watching their conversation and every move. It seemed like Kagura wanted to keep Frosch as a little sister...? That freaked Rogue out in fear. As for Millianna, she wanted to just keep her since she loves cats. Lector seems to be calm about this, Rogue was balling out his eyes being proud of Frosch, Yukino was worried and Sting was unamused by the sight.

I sweat dropped as to why I was with Sabertooth again in the first place. But it was actually fun hanging out with them. A different guild other than Fairy Tail and this was a fun experience, I must say. I sweatdropped at the sight that both Mermaid Heel girls wanted to keep Frosch. Sting and Rogue also wanted to interfere to stop them, however, Yukino and I stopped the two before anything happens. But before Kagura and Milliana could even start off with a conflict. We watched that the Mermaid Heel members, decided to ask Frosch to decide but appears that she already disappeared.

"Hey! We lost sight of Frosch, too!" Sting said as the five of us ran trying to find the runaway exceed."

"Let's hurry up and look for him!" Rogue added in.

"Hope she is still around here somewhere!" I muttered under my breath and finally found Frosch who was being surrounded by a couple of strange looking people.

"Who are you?" Frosch said terrified.

"Hey, he's surrounded by obviously shady punks." Sting commented as we hid behind a building.

"I think he's in trouble." Yukino said.

"If they even try to lay a finger on Frosch, I'll kick them where the sun doesn't shine." I said evilly making the Sabertooth members to tremble in horror by my dark aura.

"Cee-chan... calm down." he sweat dropped placing a hand on my head which I lowered my dark aura.

"You..." Rogue furiously mumbled as we saw the punks who were surrounding Frosch trying to gain on him, making a dent on the wall.

"You're not gonna help him?" Sting said. Right when he said that, we saw Forsch who appeared to be running away from the gang. It was pretty cool to see him espace without our help.

"He's fast!" Yukino blurted.

"That's my Frosch!" Rogue pounded a fist in victory.

"I think it's just by chance." Sting said.

"Yeah..." Lector added in.

"I agree with you Sting-kun... but he's doing good!" I beamed as the weird looking people were laying on the ground, assuming that they were tired and gave up to kidnap Frosch. That is until another group of people came towards them. I think they were partners and worked together trying to kidnap frogs. Actually it was their boss...

"What the hell are frog traders?" Sting mumbled as he folded his arms over his chest.

"I think they capture frogs and trade other frogs for profit...? Right?" I commented making the Sabertooth members to stare at me with slight shock.

"Wow! You're so smart Cee-chan!" Sting grinned and held onto my shoulders.

"I uh... well I just thought because you know... Frog traders... would trade...It's quite simple actually." I sweat dropped.

"I think he really is in trouble." Lector wailed, turning our attention towards the Frog Traders making Frosch to shook in fear.

"There's no choice. I'd better..." Rogue started but we were held in surprise as we saw the boss of the Frog Traders to capture a familiar blonde.

"Lucy-chan?!" my eyes widened in shock, but heard two other familiar voices. It was none other than Natsu and Happy. Although, since they weren't paying on attention on Lucy who was still captured in the net, instead they were talking to Frosch.

In one swift motion, one of the traders placed a net on top of Natsu's head who blinked in confusion. This gave Frosch the time to escape from the scene but still with Lucy getting caught once more in the net. On the other hand, Natsu punched in irritation at the guy who placed the net on his head with flames forming in his fists.

"W-What should we do?" Sting stared over to Rogue then to me.

"This can't be good..." I sweat dropped, thinking about how Natsu and my comrades would always lead to an explosion no matter where we go.

"When Natsu-san shows up, it's like a natural disaster. We have to let him run his course." Rogue muttered making me to nod.

"Yep." Yukino and Lector said in sync.

"In other words... an explosion is about to erupt any minute now. It's what we Fairy Tail members do um... best.?" I smiled nervously and scratch my cheek.

"Now that you mention it Cynthia-chan... I remember you telling me about it." Lector lifted a paw up.

"Y-yeah... we should get moving unless you all want to get caught up in their mess." I chuckled.

"H-He took it this far?" Rogue muttered in a sloppy tone.

"He always does this whenever we're on jobs or even not on jobs. No matter where you take him, he would always liven up the mood and destroy property, giving Gramps to pay more bills." I sweat dropped.

"That's Natsu-san for you! He always goes full blast! So cool!" Sting grinned in amusement with his fists in front of him.

"Geez... I hope you're not going to be like that too... Sting-kun." I face palmed.

"Cee-chan... but he's so cool!" he whined like a kid making me to sigh.

"Boy, talk about a last-minute save! But..." Lector said.

"Huh? Where's Frosch?" we heard Happy say.

"He's gone!" says Lucy.

"Where'd he go?" Natsu brought up a hand at the back of his head.

"What?" Sting said, his face irritated and eyes went blank .

"Frosch!" Rogue added with the exact same expression as Sting but appeared to be more worried.

"She's a quick exceed." I commented with Yukino to nod in agreement.

We quickened up our paces around the town to search for Frosch and finally found him to be chatting with Gray and Juvia. I wonder why they are together...? I smirked. Usually Gray would try to avoid Juvia and the water mage would always cling onto him. Were they on a mission together earlier?

I'm gonna ask the two when I get back to the guild. I need the deeds. If they weren't to answer me, which I doubt Juvia would, then I would ask Mira for some scoop! We hid behind a couple of bushes and trees just a few meters away from them, watching. After Gray and Juvia to smile at the little green exceed who was smiling back... she started to cry in front of them. My heart skipped a beat, only to be saddened at the crying exceed.

"W-Why all of a sudden...?!" Gray asked.

"What's wrong?" Juvia asked softly.

"The truth is, I'm lost!" Frosch cried.

"Frosch!" Rogue cried, making me to cry as well. Yukino stared at us in disbelief with a afraid face. Lector was smiling at his exceed friend and Sting crouched down.

"Is it about time we help him?" Sting asked with a smile.

"Yeah..." Lector said, shrugging his shoulders.

"No!" Rogue answered, making the four of us to face him.

"How come Rogue-kun...?" I sniffled.

"I... I have faith in Frosch. I'm sure he'll make it back to the guild hall alone!" Rogue said with confidence and determination making all of us to smile.

"I believe in him too." I smiled.

"Cynthia-chan..." Rogue smiled at me.

"If you say so..." Lector griefly said.

"Where's your guild hall? I'll walk you there." we heard Gray offered to Frosch.

"Gray-sama, you're so kind!" Juvia wailed with hearts forming in her eyes and fluttering around her. I looked at Frosch who seemed to be pleased and happy at Gray's help but then rejected it sadly, but recovered quickly with determination.

"Fro will go back alone!" Frosch mumbled in a quivered tone. I noticed that all of the Sabertooth members were in slight shock and stared at Frosch in bewilderment. I arched an eyebrow at them, is this what happens in Sabertooth sometimes? I wasn't use to being with their guild, since it is my first day out with them. I was new to this and to them, but I didn't mind. It felt comforting and a new experience.

"I always get lost, but I want to be able to go home on my own." Frosch mumbled with tears prickly at the corner of her eyes. So cute. So she always gets lost, huh? I smiled at the little exceed trying to do her best on being on his own.

"Fro is a member of Sabertooth, too, so...look!" I saw Frosch to turn her back towards Gray and Juvia and unzipped his frog-like costume to show them his insignia of Sabertooth. Juvia was smiling softly and Gray chuckled at the little exceed. I stifled a cry, not wanting to burst out into tears. I felt a hand rubbing my back and turned to see Sting with a smile on his face, trying to comfort me.

"Besides, I have a feeling Rogue is cheering me on." Frosch added with a smile.

"More like we're spying on you..." I muttered with a chuckle and saw Sting to grin at me.

"I see. Do your best." Gray rubbed his hand on Frosch's head. My eyes twitched and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Fro thinks so, too!"

"Cee-chan?" Sting asked softly, looking at me worriedly along with the other three.

"Geez... Gray-san needs to put some clothes on." I mumbled.

"Does he always do that?" Lector chimed.

"Yeah.. he always does and he doesn't even notice. We would always have to tell him, it's one of his hobbies ever since he was young."

"I see..." Sting said nonchalantly but when back to smile at Frosch who walked away from Juvia and Gray.

"Maybe Frosch has grown up a bit." Sting added.

"It's moving." Yukino added.

"I'm proud of him. Just as Rogue is." I smiled happily and felt a hand to lightly touch mine. I gazed down to see that the hand was making its way to intertwine with mine and gazed up to see that it was Sting who was blushing and scratched his cheek with his free hand. I smiled with a blush growing on my face while accepting his hand in mine and averted my gaze on the ground. I felt a slight movement and a small squeeze on my hand.

"Wipe off that smug look off your face, jackass!" Sting growled towards the smirking Rogue. I chuckled at the sight and noticed that Lector was smirking at me, while Yukino was blushing at Sting's and my hands, clasped together.

"W-We should... f-follow him." I stammered, my blush still not leaving my face.

"R-Right." Sting said nervously as he started to walk away from everyone, pulling me with him behind which I obeyed. I felt a couple of stares peering at us and turned slightly to see that it was none other than Rogue, Yukino and Lector.

The two boys were obviously still grinning evilly and Yukino was still blushing and planted a smile on her face. Just great. More attention. I mentally sighed and blushed a deep scarlet red as I was still being dragged by Sting.

Hoping that this would be the last stop... we all stood on top of a bridge looking and peering down at Frosch who was still walking and bumped into a butterfly. Seems and looks like that he was a little distracted by it .

Sting still held his hand in mine which I didn't seem to mind anymore. We are only friends and nothing more... If I wanted to get my memories back with him... Then I need to know him better and feel comfortable. Even though I may have a slight crush on him. We chased after Frosch who was still chasing the butterfly and this time we hid in the alley watching him, like what we had done for the past few hours.

"There are lots of temptations in town, huh?" Lector said.

"Very." I nodded in agreement.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to keep trailing after him. Now he's meeting Erza-san!" Sting said, peeping one eye open and still had his hand in mine.

"Maybe he's asking her for directions." Yukino shyly said.

"That's the way, Frosch! Ask her!" Rogue commented.

"I think.. it's going to be something else..." I softly said staring at Erza and Frosch. As soon as I said that, in a quick jiffy, Erza changed her whole attire into a human size costume that was exactly like Frosch's! It suited her body really nicely and showed her curves. I kinda actually liked it.

"I love the color and it's so cute. This is wonderful! I bet Rogue will be happy with it, too." Erza posed while gazing down at her costume. Now there were two matching sets of the frog-like costume. I chuckled at the sight. Even though Erza was the really strongest female mage in Fairy Tail, she kind of still is an air head about her clothing styles.

"Fro thinks so, too!" the little exceed chirped.

"Frosch!" Rogue cried as Sting stared at him in disbelief at his outburst.

"Uh... Are you gonna wear that?" Sting asked solemnly.

"I think it's cute! I would try one on... maybe" I shyly said and averted my eyes from them.

"Seriously Cee-chan?!" Sting stared at me in slight shock but soon replaced with a smirk.

"Yeah... why wouldn't I? It seems fun to dress up."

"Then can I help you to dress up?" he wriggled his eyebrows at me.

"Sting-kun..." I said softly, smiling up at him now, making our noses to touch and to feel the warm breath of each other. Sting seemed taken back but quickly replaced it with a smirk and placed his free hand on my back bringing our bodies closer than ever. His hand in mine to give a small squeeze. I saw at the corner of my eye to see Rogue, Yukino and Lector staring at us with blushes on their faces.

'Slap!'

"Itai!" Sting yelped in pain. In the process he let go of me and winced as he rubbed the red stained shape of a hand on his cheek. I smirked, hearing him to groan in frustration.

"Cynthia-sama!" Yukino gasped.

"Idiot." Rogue muttered.

"Sting-kun... why again?" I heard Lector to sigh in irritation.

"I was only wanting to offer help..." Sting muttered averting his gaze.

"Like I would need your help. I would need a girl's help so I would probably ask Yukino-chan" I scoffed.

"Cynthia-sama..." Yukino smiled.

"That's Cynthia or Cynthia-chan to you, Yukino-chan!" I beamed making her to nod nervously.

"Cee-chan... that hurt." Sting huffed.

"That's what you get... pervert."

"I am not a pervert!"

"Are too!"

"Not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Save the couple fight for later." Rogue sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"We are not a COUPLE!" Sting and I yelled in unison.

"Um... you guys... we lost Frosch again." Lector muttered with a sweat drop.

"Not again!" Sting and I huffed together in sync once more.After who knows how long we've followed Frosch back. She would still and always get distracted no matter how many times but sometimes she would fight them off. Here we were standing behind a huge rock watching over the little Frosch making her way back to their town.

"Wow, watching him do his first whatever is kind of moving." Lector wailed with a blush and placed his paws on his cheeks.

"Yep." Sting said in a husky voice. Wow made him sound hot to say that... Ah! What am I thinking! This is no time to think about his voice. Need to focus on Frosch! Shaking my thoughts away we still followed him for a few more hours and I noticed that the sun was setting. The beautiful yellow and orange lights were gazing down at the town making the scenery to be breath taking.

"Beautiful..." I mumbled under my breath, still amazed with the sunset.

"It is... isn't it?" Sting added with a grin making me to nod. We walked away from the beautiful sunset and went back on track to follow Frosch who was marching down the town. And let me say, this town really does look familiar.

---

It was finally night time, the stars sparkling up in the sky and the moon shone brightly. I was getting a little sleepy but I fought it off knowing that I still had to do the surprise with Sting at this guild. I even noticed that Frosch was sleepy too as she was still walking.

"Seriously?! He's sleeping as he walks!" Sting said who was crouching down.

"Good luck, Frosch!" Lector cheered.

"Frosch-sama!", "Frosch!", Yukino and I said in sync.

"Frosch.... You made it all this way on your own..." Rogue cried.

"I made it!" Frosch cheered as she brought her arms up in the air. I sweat dropped and chuckled at the location that she was at.

"She technically didn't really made it but if she wants to visit me... then yes she did made it." I laughed at the sign that read said Fairy Tail. My home and guild where everyone is.

"This isn't it!" Rogue cried again, this time he got out from our hiding place and face Frosch who turned around to notice us.

"Fro thinks so, too..." she scratched the side of her cheek.

"At least he's safe. Better be heading back now to the guild." Sting muttered and faced me with a smirk on his face., knowing of our upcoming plan tonight.

"Yeah.. let's go everyone!" I smiled as we marched back towards Sabertooth's guild base.

-------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 393 45
It's been seven long years since Tenrou Island and the entire Tenrou team disappeared from Earthland. Much has changed during the Tenrou team's absen...
14.3K 317 32
After her friends disappear with Tenrou Jima, a hole appeared in Yume Dragneels life. Her brother and everyone is gone. She grows distant to the othe...
4.1K 72 22
They are getting married. It wasn't really a surprise to anyone. Everyone knew they liked each other. Natsu always clung to her, hung out with her. H...
1.2K 2 15
Just like any other cliche you could possibly find out on the internet, Natsu is a highly loved playboy. Any girl would love to be with him, even if...