Kunizai one shot book

By shadowcore0

Honestly just the title More

4 years
Blinded by love
My headcannons
Dancing in my room
Its cold
Harassed
Stone cold
Piano
Violin
Bored
Mine
You will be ok
Stop smoking
Dazais sick
Kunikidas sick
Coffee
For my ideals
Relax
Goodnight
Not ever
Wishes
Memory
What if
Who Is that
Toxic
Roles Reversed
Past lives
Snow day
Can you hear me
Rain
Plants
Exs
Work family
Burning memories
Childhood... friends?
Scared
First name
Note from the past

Run away

414 6 20
By shadowcore0

Dazais pov

"You are the reson this family is falling apart".

"Why don't you ever just stop talking".

"Your just a burden ".

"I wish I could turn back time to make you a better son".

I laid on my bed thinking about the words my father said to me over the past week. I swear that man is bipolar. Like one minute he talks about how I hide in my room to much and the next he shouts at me and tells me to leave him alone. Like what the hell am I supposed to do just fucking deal with his dumb mood swings.

I got a text in my phone and when I looked at it I saw it was just my boyfriend kunikida sending a goodnight text. That gave me a reason to check the time and I saw it was past midnight. I could hear my bother snoring in a bed next to mine. Yes I share a room as a 16 year old.

I hate it here at home and I hate my whole family. I sometime wish they would all just die. Yet I can't kill then. I can't do something like that. It's Illegal after all.

I groaned flipping over on my bed. Trying to get at least a little bit of sleep before school starts. Yet my thoughts kept running through my head if what I could possibly do to save myself from this hellish nightmare I call my life.

Then it hit me.

I'm turning 17 next month so technically if I where to run away then the cops wouldn't go looking for me. I'd be free from this family and horrid life. The only problem is kunikida.

How could I possibly leave him.

I eventually fell asleep and the next morning I grabbed a few items from my room and stuffed them into my backpack.

Once I got to school I put those items in my locker. It was a pair of pants underwear and a shirt. If someone questions why I have them in my locker I can say it's in case I get wet or dirty so I can have a change of clothes. I also grabbed a empty small metal box. I had a little bit of money saved at the bottom then put pencils and pens in it so no one would question why I have it.

I felt arms wrap around me in a soft hug then turned my head to see kunikida was hugging me.

"Morning doppo". I whispered and he nodded.

"Osa why do you have so much random stuff today"?

"Don't worry about it my love" I said patting his head and he let go of me. He looked unhappy with my answer but didn't question any further.

The day went on like a normal school day and even though I didn't have anything in it I still brought my backpack home with me.

When I got home I heard my father yelling at my little brother for something stupid so I just went to my room. I stayed there for a few hours and texted kunikida then my brother came into the room telling me dinner was done.

The table was quiet because of my father's headaches. I don't know why we would all be eating together if just us breathing pissed him off. Yet here we are. Suddenly my phone rang showing I got a text making my father growl at me.

"Why the fuck does everyone have to be so damn loud".

"Sorry it was just my boyfriend " I answered getting up from the table before my father starts yelling at me for swing gay and how much of a sin it is. When I came out two years ago he tried to pray the gay away.... Yea.

I slipped back into my bed and stayed there for the rest of the day.

The next day I brought a few more items from my house and a few dollars. This went on for awhile. Yet I would only take a few items at a time so I still left most of my stuff in my room so it didn't look like anything was missing.

I had a few changes of clothes a few blankets a single pillow almost all my money which was something around 70$ and a bunch of packaged food. I also had a water bottle with a filter a mirror and I had been collecting soda bottles for most of the school year so I planned to cash them in the day before I leave. I had an extra bag just in case as well and a few books. I decided I would leave my phone behind just in case it had a tracker on it that I didn't know about.

Kunikida came over to me and I closed my locker quickly so he couldn't see all the items I had gathered up. He looked confused as to why I shut my locker so quickly but didn't question.

"Hey osa your birthdays coming up so what do you plan to do"?

I laughed nervously but shook my head. "I don't think I'm going to celebrate. I mean I have nothing I really want".

"If its ok with you how about I take you out to eat in town after school the day before since your birthday is on Sunday and I won't be able to see you".

I nodded with a smile then hugged him making his face turn red at the fact there where a few other people in the hallway when we hugged.

"Osa stop people will see"! He said trying to push me off but I just laughed and kept my grip until I heard a yell. "Get a room you two. Some of us are still single you know"!

"Oh shut up chibi"!

"Fuck you"!

"Only kunikida can"!

"Osamu"!

The day before my birthday came and just like Kunikida promised he took me out to eat at a restaurant that was near the school.

While we ate I decided to tell him.

"Kunikida on Monday I plan to run away and not come back".

He spit out his drink and looked at me with wide eyes. "What!? You can't that would be wrong"!

"I'm turning 17 tomorrow so even if it is wrong the cops won't come looking for me".

"But what about all your friends? And your family? Me?"

"Kunikida I want you to come with me. I know you don't turn 17 for another few months but if you want I can keep you hidden. I don't want to leave you behind or my other friends but I think they would understand. And as for my family I could care less what comes of them".

Kunikida looked down at his lap with a frown. "But I don't know what id do. You know I'm not good at things like breaking rules deliberately. Unless it's for someone else's sake I never do".

"It's for my sake! I don't know how much longer I can stand being around those horrible people. I'm 17 now and still share a room with a fucking attention seeking asshole who is racist, fakes being suicidal, faked being gay, and made fun of me for what he saw under my bandages. I hate him and I hate my father. I hate everyone in that family so it's better I leave before I either kill one of them or myself"!

Kunikida had tears in his eyes before coming over to me hugging me and pressed a kiss to my temple. "I don't know what I should do yet. Please give me until Monday to decide".

"Ok. But doing this could be dangerous and we will probably be homeless for awhile. I have some stuff already saved up that's why I have all the random items in my locker. I plan to come into school with my bag then after school run".

"Ok even if I don't go with you I won't tell but you have to promise me I'll see you again and you'll be safe and healthy ".

I laughed and rested my head on his the laid on my shoulder. "I can't promise that but I can promise I'll do my best".

"That's all I ask".

That weekend I celebrated my birthday by listening to my father rant about me always hiding in my room and how I ruined his life by being born.

I saw a few family members who gave me money for ky birthday that I kept in my wallet to take on Monday. I also turned in the soda cans and got around 5$ for them.

Monday came and I walked through school like I always do but I noticed kunikida glancing at me whenever we met in the hall.

After school I got all my things into my bag but it was really heavy. Until I felt the bag get taken off my shoulder.

Kunikida pulled it off of me and started pulling some of the things out of it putting it in his own bag.

"So your coming with" I asked with a smile and he nodded.

"I know you'll just hurt yourself out there if I don't come with because your an idiot so I guess I have no other choice".

I knew he was just trying to justify it but I knew he was really coming because he wanted to be with me.

We both left the school building hand in hand then started walking to town past all the stores and restaurants that I had known since I was a baby.

This town I grew up in.

Goodbye.

We found a train station that shipped items so we snuck into one of the carts to get a start.

We sat in the dark chamber of the train cart next to each other me leaned on him and him brushing through my hair with his fingers.

"Are you sure you want to do this"? He asked and I nodded.

"No going back now".

"Right".

I leaned up pressing a kiss to kunikidas lips. That was are first actual kiss since he is to shy to do it at school and we never really got the chance to hang out after school where no one could see up.

I felt kunikida kiss back after a few seconds then when we pulled away we both laid back onto the floor listening to the train starting to leave.

I rested my head on his chest listening to his fast beating heart and he played with my hair.

"Let's make a new life together " I whispered.

"Let's do it".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 20 23
umm the title says it all..
46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life
2.1K 83 23
What the title says
35.5K 776 14
**Small smut/ gore warning! **Perfect grammar/ spelling not included **Good story not included **SPOILERS **lol, you don't have to be a Psycho to re...