Albus Severus Potter - Year 6...

By Florence-Potter

Albus and the others are back to Hogwarts in their sixth year! This is the Sequel to Albus Severus Potter and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: End of Holidays
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley and Announcements
Chapter 3: Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 4: Felicia and Ervin
Chapters 5: the First Quidditch Match
Chapter 6: Godric's Hollow
Chapter 7: Prepare for the Ball
Chapter 8: Winter Wonderland Ball
Chapter 9: Christmas Coming Close
Chapter 10: A 'lovely' Christmas Feast
Chapter 11: The Annual Family Quidditch Match
Chapter 12: To Tell or Not To Tell
Chapter 13: Karkaroff Back to Azkaban?
Chapter 14: Dumbledore's Wise Advice
Chapter 15: The Horrifying Afternoon For Tyler and Luke
Chapter 17: The Trip to Malfoy Manor
Chapter 18: Rose's Idea
Chapter 19: The Muggle Returns
Chapter 20: A Cheer-Up Day for Quinn
Chapter 21: The Funeral
Chapter 22: Tyler Tells His Dad
Chapter 23: Return of the Elder Wand
Chapter 24: Rose's Plan Fails
Chapter 25: Resurrection
Chapter 26: Different POV's
Chapter 27: About new Horcruxes
Chapter 28: A Very Potter Break-Up
Chapter 29: Quinn is Gone
Chapter 30: Betrayal in Our Midst
Chapter 31: Studying and Discussions
Chapter 32: What A Bet!
Chapter 33: For A Holiday-ish Day
Chapter 34: Like Father, Like Daughter?
Chapter 35: Air Full of Sorrow and Anger
Chapter 36: Felicia in France
Chapter 37: So Close to Admitting
Chapter 38: How Albus, Quinn and Tyler Started Their Journey for the Horcruxes
Chapter 39: Dobby 2.0
Chapter 40: The Crush
Chapter 41: Horcrux No. 1
Chapter 42: Lilo and Gwennypig
Chapter 43: He Can't!
Chapter 44: The Attack
Chapter 45: About Time to Finish
Chapter 46: Defying Gravity? More like Quidditch!
Chapter 47: Back for the Very Last Time
Author's Note

Chapter 16: A Fight in the Library

562 26 6
By Florence-Potter

Albus and Quinn hurried into the forest, silent but quick. Fred went into the forest far, and Quinn grabbed Albus' hand. Albus felt his hand tingle but ignored it and focused on Fred. Then, behind them, a twig snapped. Both Albus and Quinn jumped in fright. A figure seemed to approach. Albus - and Quinn afterwards - quickly took out his wand. The figure turned out to be a girl.

"Hello?" she said, and Albus and Quinn came in sight. "Who-who are you?" the girl asked, and then she noticed the wands. "Sticks? That's your weapon?" Albus and Quinn looked at each other. "Who are you?" She asked again. "I'm not going to hurt you, take down your silly twigs."

"A Muggle..." Albus whispered, and the girl raised her eyebrow.

"Well, Hi, A Muggle. Does 'A' stand for something?" the girl asked, and Albus shook his head. He lowered his wand.

"We should probably go.." He said to Quinn, and they ran off quickly. When they were away from the forest, they stopped, panting. "What is that Muggle doing here?" Albus asked.

"How should I know, we're in the middle of um.. Nowhere!" she said, still clutching onto Albus' hand. "And we still don't know what Fred was doing." She said, and she sighed.

"Wanna drop at Hagrid's?" Albus suggested, and Quinn nodded. They walked a short way to the hut, and knocked on the door.

It opened quickly, and the old, hairy half-giant stood in the doorway, leaning onto a large stick, err, branch. "Albus! Quinn! Haven't seen yeh in a while! C'min, C'min." He said, and the two entered. "D'yeh want tea?" Albus nodded. Two large cups were placed on the table and Hagrid filled them. "Rock cake wi' it?" Hagrid asked, and Albus shook his head.

"We just came for some tea." Said Albus, and Hagrid looked from Albus to Quinn, who was still holding his hand.

"Are yeh...?" Hagrid asked, but Albus and Quinn shook their heads. Quinn quickly released Albus' hand. "I've spoken to yer dad, he's here as a teacher, I was very happy ter see him, yeh know. He and I, we were great friends. Still remember when he was no bigger than a bow truckle, he was." Hagrid said, as Albus and Quinn sat down. "So, have yeh done anything interes'ing la'ely?" Albus shrugged.

Quinn chuckled. "Mostly drama. I wish things could be like in first-year, you know. Sixth year is stressing me out." she said, and Albus agreed.

After a long talk with Hagrid it was about time to return to the castle, and time to sleep. Quinn and Albus therefore went to their own dorms.

***

The next day started as an extraordinarily normal one. Starting off with Herbology, in which Professor Longbottom made them takenotes. After Herbology they had Transfiguration, and the students were to transfigure mice into bars of gold. It would be hard to recognize as fake, but there always was a little trick. Albus sat next to Quinn and they talked about the Muggle in the forest.

"What was she doing in the Forbidden Forest?" Albus asked, and Quinn shrugged, waving her wand at the mouse in front of her.

"I think she might live in one of the small villages near Hogsmeade."

"Quinn, what do you call near? Those villages are at least 20 miles away!"

"Well, what was she wearing?" Quinn asked, and Albus shrugged. "She was wearing blue trousers with a grey top and a black shirt. And she was wearing hiking shoes. Besides, what if Fred was meeting her? We were initially following him." She stated. "Then again, why would he meet up with a Muggle.."

"Mr Potter, how is your transfigurating going?" McGonagall said sternly, and Albus cleared his throat.

"Aureus!" he said, waving his wand. The mouse flickered a golden shade, but nothing more happened.

"Work harder, less talking." She said, and Albus nodded.

"Why don't we ask Fred?" Albus asked quietly.

"That'd be a nice talk. 'Why Fred, have you been meeting a Muggle in the forest?'" Quinn said, imitating Fred's voice.

"You're right. I don't even think Fred's meeting up with her. Why would she not know about wands and Muggles that way? Fred would be stupid enough to tell her." Albus said, but Quinn shook her head.

"He's smarter than that, you idiot." she said, and they continued with their mice.

***

After the Transfiguration lesson they went to the Great Hall for Lunch. Lunch in the Great Hall always was nice, bread, bacon, and a lot of fruits. Albus heard that a few years before Teddy first went to Hogwarts someone ended up in the Hospital Wing because of a vitamin C defficiency. From that time on, Hogwarts always served fruit. Albus took a bite of an apple, when Luke and Tyler came into the hall. Albus hadn't spoken to them much after Lily outed them, but they sat across from him.

"Hi guys." Said Tyler, and Albus greeted him back. "Have you heard? Professor Chubbs will return next week." he said, and Albus looked over to the teachers' table. His dad was talking to Hagrid and Neville. Albus sighed.

"Suppose my dad will have to return to the ministry then." He said, and the others nodded. "Luckily he's only leaving next week, so we can all produce Patroni." he said, when Rose joined them.

"You guys, we have a notification for DADA next class. It will be a longer class but Unc- Harry will see us alone, the rest is a study hour, so he hired the library, after making a drama with Mrs Pince."

After they finished Lunch they walked to the library, wherr they waited for the next class to start. After not so long the rest of the class - including the Slytherins arrived.

"Okay, I have a list from which we'll work, starting with Jade Conover." The tall Slytherin gril followed Harry and the rest was to study. However, only Rose and Scorpius went to study.

"Guess your dad will tell Chubbs you're worth an outstanding, being the first to succesfully produce a Patronus." Ervin said, and Albus chuckled.

"Guess you're worth a Troll then, seeing as your dad is a Death Eater." He snapped.

"Oh, Potter is being his very own self again. Are you just as sassy if I wipe the floor with your ass." Ervin said, causing Albus to take out his wand. Ervin mimicked him, and the group around them made space when Harry returned.

"Well done Jade, next Luke Finnigan." He said, and looked up to see Albus and Ervin smiling way too sweet. Luke walked together with Harry to where they'd practice, and Albus pointed his wand at Ervin.

"Flipendo!" (A/N: I currently write on my dad's iPad which doesn't have a Bold/cursive button or I don't know how to work it so spells and everything are not different for now, sorry!!) Albus yelled, knocking Ervin over. He was taken by surprise and it took him a moment to readjust.

"Aguamenti!" He exclaimed, but Albus ducked away in time, so the spray of water hit a shelf of books.

"Locomotor Wibbly!" Albus yelled, knowing Ervin would take long to unjelify the Jelly-Legs jinx. "Furnunculus!" Albus yelled after it, seeing the pimples rise in Ervin's face. A few girls around them made faces and yelled 'yuck!', when someone pulled Albus' wand from his hand. Felicia.

"Okay, I'm very sorry Al, but blood comes first. Incendio!" She yelled at Albus, who again got away, but a pile of books caught fire.

Then Quinn joined in. "Aguamenti! Felicia, how dare you try to set my best friend on fire! Expelliarmus!" Albus' wand flew from Felicia's grip - who immediately took out her own. Quinn caught it, handed it to Albus when a shriek was heard.

"The entire foreign languages shelf, soaked, and the pile of new Charms books, burned!" Mrs Pince yelled, and she looked at Albus, Quinn, Ervin and Felicia, who all had their wands out. "You, you, you and you to Professor McGonagall and Professor Slughorn." She shrieked, and the four followed her. "I knew he shouldn't have done his class in the library, but he insisted." Mrs Pince mumbled, as she opened the staff wing door. McGonagall and Slughorn came out of the door after Mrs Pince, looking at the four angrily. Well, McGonagall looked angry, Slughorn rather amused.

The four were to follow McGonagall, and they entered her office.

"I'm very disappointed. Why is it, when something happens, you are involved?" She asked, probably more to Albus and Quinn than to Felicia and Ervin. Albus looked at the ground.

"Professor, he called my father a Death Eater." Ervin said, and McGonagall shook her head.

"Albus calls more people Death Eaters. I think I'll just settle for ten points each." She said, but added: "And some detention. I will let you know when and where." She said, and the four were allowed to leave again.

***

A/N

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update but I was out all day... I hope you guys still like my story and if you don't then sorry! Please just tell me what you miss or what you'd like to see, I will use the ideas. So, do you think the Muggle was there for Fred or someone else?

Love, as always,

Florence (who is annoyed with her dad's ipad's autocorrect. Damn It, Autocorrect!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 23
Albus Severus Potter is in his sixth year. The deathly Hallows isn't over. There is a curse worse than it. And to defeat it he, Rose, Scorpius, and D...
8.9K 538 26
Follow the stories of Albus Potter, Eli Zabini, Scorpius Malfoy, and Co. as they navigate the world of Witchcraft and Wizardry at Hogwarts during the...
6.8K 228 32
Harry, Ron and Hermione have had their time at Hogwarts.Now it's time for their children to attend this phenomenon wizarding school.From Rose's point...
523 0 39
Tiger,Jordan, Harry and the others are back! Only this story is about their kids, after the whole time turner thing, Albus, Rose, Phoebe and Scorpius...