Chreyonce: Short Stories (Bey...

Door Beyoncesmanz

Chris Brown X Beyoncé short stories. Explicit ones🔞 Funny ones🤡 Cute ones😍 Meer

Sharks⁉️do(do-ddo)
Kids?[Explicit]
Caught[Explicit]
Authors Note
Talking Spit
Poor mans one deed
Daddy's Approval
Ripped Pants
Bath time [Explicit]
Facetime❤️[Explicit]
Paparazzi
Sweet Revenge😈[EXPLICIT]
Dancefloor[Explicit]
Caught in 4K [Mild-Explicit][Part 1?]
First day of college
Real World Issue
GYM[Explicit]🔞
Imma mess them up
Christopher Brown the virgin[Explicit]
D-Stress[Explicit]
Bustin in jail[Explicit]
Bustin In Jail 2 [Explicit]
You finna see me on your video phone😈🎥[Explicit]
You finna see me on your video phone😈🎥[Explicit][Finale]
A father.
A father.[Explicit]
"Get off my lady!"
"Get off my lady!"[final]
Surprise...[Explicit]
Surprise[2]...
Surprise...[Finale]
Finger Games[Explicit]
Chris Photo Explained.
Finger games[2][Explicit]
Finger Gamezzz[3][Explicit]
Award-Show-Love
Matress Madness[Explicit][Dirty!]
Matresss Madness(2)[Explicit][Dirty]
Matress Madnesss(3)[Explicit][Dirty]
Matress Madness(4)[Explicit][Dirty]
Matress Madness(5)[Explicit][dirty]
Matress madness(Finale)
First date[Emotional]
You Deserve Better![Explicit]
You Deserve Better!(2)[Explicit]
You Deserve Better!(Final)
Peaches🍑[Explicit]
THE END.

Bustin in jail Finale[Explicit]

368 14 8
Door Beyoncesmanz

Chris POV
Chris: ooohh it must be my birthday today!!!
All 3 of them back up and look at my naked toned body

They all come over and slam me against the wall kissing me. They make out with eachother and then switch to me. I'm hard af rn. I look down and jlo is fingering her own pussy. I kiss jlo and I rub my penis on her pussy lips. Next thing she knows, I slide in her standing. I flip us around and lift her one leg up in the air and I fuck her brains out. She squirting everywhere already. I look over to my side and see Nicki on her knees sucking Beys pussy against the wall next to me. Bey and I swap kisses. Jlo turns my head and forces me to kiss her. I could tell even as Bey is gettin head, she wants me to be hers only. Unlike Jlo rn, who's not doin too bad, I felt a stronger and more love connection with Bey. All of a sudden, I feel a tongue on my balls. I look down to see Nicki licking my fast moving balls while I fuck Jlos pussy.
Jlo: mm fuck I knew you had good dick!!! Ahh! I'm !
She suddenly squirts all on my dick. I look over at Bey and she is standing in the corner with her arms crossed giving a weak smile. What? I feel myself getting a little soft. Oh I gotta stick it in Bey again. I pull out of Jlo and walk over to Bey and grip her neck and we violently kiss eachother hard. Our tongues dance in our mouths. I lift Bey up and fuck her against the wall. Jlo and Nicki push us.
Nicki: aye! You ain't Eva been in a threesome before?! You supposed to fuck all of us.
Chris: you want my dick down your throat loud ass?!
Bey: mmm she's right zaddy. Oh Christopher! Right in my fucking spot!!!
My dick stiffens and I'm trying soo hard not to cum.
Hr Manager: hello? Is everything ok Beyonce?
All of them: oh shit!
Bey: in the shower in the shower!
We all get into the shower and lightly close the door before. I told them to lay down so their shadows won't be seen on the curtain. We hear the door slam open.
Hr Manager: Christopher?!
Chris: *pokes head out from curtain* yes? Can I get some privacy please damn!
Hr Manager: where is officer Beyonce, Nicki and Jennifer?! The last time we've checked the cameras, they went into here!
Chris: *gets behind curtain* I don't know! Please leave tho!
Hr Manager: not until you tell me!
As I'm washing my body with bad soap, I drop it on Nickis tities. They all siltenly giggle. I get ontop of them and I slide my soapy body all over them. Ms C-blocker can't see bc this is also a short bathtub as well. I slide my dick inside Nicki and I've gotta say, Bey takes the cake and Jlo is slightly better and Nicki is ok. I moan loud.
Chris: I'm trying to jerk myself off lady leave!!! I think they went to the bathroom or something! I'm trying to bust my nut!
Hr manager: you're a menace to society. Finish yourself and then get the fuck out! Or I'll pull you out myself and beat the shit outta you! *slams door closed*
Bey: who the fuck she talkin to? Can't be talkin to my man like that!
J&N: ooohh! You said "my man".
Nicki: mmm fuck! Ugh!
I fuck Nicki faster and I think Nicki would give head better than how her pussy feels. I slide out and I look at all 3 of them laying on their backs next to eachother. I'm sitting on their legs and they raise their head up and all 3 give me head at the same time. One on my balls one on my tip and one at my base.
Bey: *sucking tip* yea give us that cum Chris!
I bust my load all over their faces. I let my dick blast away. Bey sucks most of my load up. She then swaps my nut in her mouth with the both of them and I almost pass out. This a real porno in here.

We all stand back up and Jlo bends over and Nicki grabs my dick and guides my dick inside her. Bey stands behind rubbing my abs. Jlo puts her hands on the wall and I slowly thrust in her.
Chris: *whispers in beys ear* your next mama. I mm ugh! Fuck!
Bey: it's ok baby. Fuck her pussy! Oh shit Nicki!
Nicki is on her knees again eating Bey. Jlo squirts too easy. I pound inside her nice and fast now. I only wanna cum inside Bey though. You can hear my balls slapping Jlo echo. I slap her nice fat ass as I pound her brains out.
Bey: mmm yea clean my plate baby! Ugh!
I can't stop looking over at Bey moaning. I wanna eat and taste her soo fuckin bad. Ah fuck this! I slide out of jlo but she pushes me back in. This time she throwing it back.
Jlo: mmm make me cum baby!
I was starting to get closer.
Chris. Hurry baby! Cum on this dick!
Fuck I'm really close.
Chris: fuck! Let me out! I'm gonna cum! I'm going to fuckin cum! Let me out!
Jlo: nooo inside me!! Cum in me ahhhh!!!
Chris & Bey: Nooo!!!
Chris: no Fuck!
I couldn't stop it. My nut busted in her. A lot of it. As I'm cumming, I look over at Bey who looks distraught. She kisses me and I slip my tongue in her mouth again. Jlo slams her hips back making me trip over Nicki cause me and Bey to fall back. Jlo stands over us and grabs handcuffs from out of no where and cuffs bey and I to the shower faucet.
Nick: hey! This wasn't the plan. You said just fuck!
Jlo: I knew I would make them jealous.
She squats down over our heads making us look at the mess I made inside her drip out.
Bey: you on the pill you bitch?
Jlo: nope! 😈
Beys POV
My heart stopped. I looked at Chris who looked at me sad. I breaks the cuffs off us and I push jlo down. I spread her legs open and Nicki and Chris look at me impressed. I dig my finger in her pussy trying to get his nut out. If anyone is going to have his child, it's me! As I'm bent over, I feel Chris tongue on my pussy. I start eating Jlo out as well and Nicki sits on Jlos face.
Chris POV
Bey on her knees bent over has me over the moon. I lick her pussy good and tongue fuck her. She cums instantly and throws her pussy back. She taste soo good. I've got her cum all over my face. I lean up on my knees and slide in Beys pussy. I fuck her so hard I wanted to nut right then and there. Her pussy is just so amazing! Jlo leans her head away from eating Nicki and is pissed.
Jlo: don't you dare cum in her Chris! Don't you trick him either bitch.
Chris: oh mmm you mean like ugh!
Bey: this?! Oh fuckin cum! Yes!!!
I cum a huge load in her and she cums on my pulsing dick

Jlo: nooo!!!
Nicki: yes!!!
Once I finish, Nicki steps aside and she locks jlo from getting up. I stand up and with Bey and we stand over Jlo and she's get a view of my dick sliding inside Bey, fucking her brains out.
Jlo POV
A melitious bitch! I've wanted Chris for the longest time but now this ugly ass bitch came here for 2 seconds and he sprung on her easy. Nicki switched sides rq. I admire his balls moving though. I had Drake cum in me last week here in the same shower and forgot to take the pill. But I'm hoping Chris gave me a baby instead. So I can lock his ass up wit me. I see his balls tight and head them moan and assume he cums in her pussy again. His nut drips out her pussy and on my face. I'm furious that she messin with my man!
Chris POV
I see how in love Bey and I are in rn and how angry j hoe is. I decide to do one last final move. I get Bey and I on our knees and my dick and her pussy right over her face even closer. I fuck Bey in a move I like like this...

I make sure Beys squirting all over Jlo angry face! J Hoe is a hoe tho bc she keeps swiping her tongue on my nutsack. Bey keeps creaming my dick and I know I'm about to bust a huge nut.
Jlo:no! Not again!!! Noo!
I fill Beys pussy up like a water balloon and a hose. This is truely the best pussy and woman I've ever made love to.
Nicki: yea! Look at you go Chris! Yay Bey!!!
Jlo: fuck you all!
I made sure I get every last drop in Bey. Bey tightened to make sure as well. I pull out and we all get out and turn the water off. But Jlo runs out naked.
Jlo: *screams* he just assaulted me Brittany!(hr manager)
Beys POV
You evil piece of shit. I hear all the guards run down. Fuck!
Nicki: I've got a plan! You guys are lucky I love you!
Nicki tells us what to do.
Brittany POV
I knew that man was an evil son of a bitch! Officer Nicki stands outside the door.
Nicki: hey what's this about?
Brittany: move! Or you will be moved!
Nicki: ok I confess I touched Jlo, she was just trying to blame it on Chris so I wouldn't be fired.
Brittany: you're fired! And that dosent explain where Chris a-
Bey: oooh yea! Cum in me baby!
Chris: ooh this feels so wrong but so right baby ahh!! 
I shoved her away and open the door to see Chris huge penis inside Beyonce. They both look at us and the male gaurd behind us. Everyone was frozen. I look over at Jlo who is naked but covering herself with her clothes. She looks like a bold face liar!
Brit: Jennifer, how is that possible when Chris has his eno-lar- tsk penis in Beyonce? You're also fired. Nicki you're rehired and you too love birds. Beyoncé, we all could tell from cameras to your first meeting with Chris that y'all are sprung and in love. You are fired but Chris, against my better judgement. I will get you out of here today. Now finish up you two!
Jlo: what?!?
Officer: mam we just got word and footage the Jlo has been sleeping with prisoner Drake! And she harassed him for an unwanted pregnancy!
Jlo: shut😶 *runs*
Brit: get her!
9 months later...
Beys POV
Chris and I have been living together since he's been released that day. We have sex every day. And are much more in love than ever. I've been carrying this baby for 9 months and I feel today Chris Jr. finna pop out any day now. Turns out, Jlo is still in jail and pregnant with Drake baby. Lil slut. Thought she could get my man's. And Nicki is still our best friend and my sister. Chris and I are the happiest we've ever been thanks to that bustin in jail🤤

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.3K 304 32
Beyoncé and Jay Z have broken up after years of being together. She stumbles upon Chris Brown and find love. But what happens when he finds out Beyon...
67K 1.3K 17
From love to tragedy to heartbreak, here are some short stories involving you and Beyonce
33.1K 657 62
Jayonce short stories (he saves Beyonce)