His Weakness

Av sstarrydreams

With Noor being a simple Muslim girl who is againts Violence and believes in good deeds and her faith and tru... Mer

The Casts.
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII

XXVII

1.7K 74 20
Av sstarrydreams

Leonardo POV

" Are you going to go to the Ball?" Fiona asked while looking between my bandage and me as I nodded.

I know she is worried about my injury and thought I won't go to the ball but she is wrong. I will and by that time I will be ok with no bandage on my chest.

" Who are you going to take as your plus one to the Ball?"

To be honest I don't like to go to such function unless its important and benefits me.

But it is also necessary for me to go because dad use to go and I as the only Heir was compulsory to do too.

Tsk.

" I don't know yet" I replied as I took my phone out and go through my emails of reports from my PA.

" I still suggest you don't go and take a good rest" she said which she already knows the answer too. But I guess she was just trying to convince me. 

I did not say anything while focusing on my phone.

" I was taken aback whwn I saw that girl. How did that poor thing ended up here?" I paused at the question raised while sensing the stare from Fiona on me. 

" Oh Noor she-..." Andrew instead answered  the question happily telling her the story of how she got here without leaving any details.

" Hahaha Can you believe that mom? Leo and married? ahahah that will happen only when the world is ending!" He exclaimed telling her of the " Joke of the Week" that Michelle once said.

" Oh my hahaha" Fiona laughed wiping the drop of tears from the corner of her eyes .

"And you should taste her Chai! mom! I swear you will get addicted to it!" he blabbered.

Tsk. So noisy.

" Hmm, If she can get these two Jackanapes' impressed, then she is perfect to take care for you" Fiona concluded with a satisfaction as I refrain myself to roll my eyes at it.

I said I don't want anyone to take care of me , why isn't anyone listening? 

"she was taking care of Leo until mornings without getting a sleep of wink!" 

So was she the one that kept the wet towel on top of my forehead? Fuck, I thought someone was going to suffocate me when I woke up seeing all rug and white.

Why did she stayed up all night  Stupid woman.

"What are you thinking that you are smiling?" Fiona asked and I looked at ger confused with a frown.

" When did I smile." I said dry-ly which only made her smile at my words.

" Sure you didn't show the smile practically but your eyes said otherwise" she shrugged as I scoffed at it.

" Um- Can I get you guys anything?" Her voice was heard as she was standing tensely beside Michelle.

Her eyes were a bit puff and red and there were some spot on her clothes wet.

Did she cry?

" Are you feeling alright Noor?" I heard Jack ask as her face became flustered and she avoided her gaze " Y-yes I am fine"

What. the. fuck.

" Jack, Andrew come to the study room" I stood from the chair and strode off to the stairs to the study even though I could hear Fiona calling me.

Entering the room, I let my hand run through my hair feeling the shitty feeling that suddenly appeared. 

I clicked my tongue in irritation of the unknown feeling . What's with this stupid irritation? Is it because I am pent up?

Yeah, I am just pent up because I haven't had sex with anyone for a while now.

I went to my chair and open the laptop as Andrew and Jack entered the room.

" Damn, I guess mom took a liking to Noor" Andrew said as I typed in my laptop password.

" Boss have you got the reports from Alec?" Jack asked as they both stood in attention position, their hands behind.

Alec is the guy that I video called with in Skype and he already sent the reports by midnight but I didn't get to check because the fucking fever knocked me out.

" Not yet" I said as I now go through the reports Alec sent in my mail.

I frowned looking at the report. Its the same as what I got from Jack. The tattoo and and the jewels also has numbers, but the numbers are ..... different.

"Andrew the jewels that was on them. Have you checked the numbers on all of it?" I inquired as I moved my gaze from the laptop at him.

" No, I didn't because three of the jewels had the same numbers so I thought the numbers will be the same in the rest of them too.

" What about the tattoos"

[A/N: The tattoo is posted above!]

" Huh? They all have the same tattoos. It's the crown isn't it?" He said more like asking himself while looking at Jack unsure .

" Cobra" I corrected and they both looked at me dumbfounded.

" Cobra? How is it a cobra? The tattoo looked like a crown" Andrew asked confused with a deep frown on him.

I turned my laptop making the screen facing them as they came closer to it. I swing my chair to the side, resting my head back while tapping my finger on the table.

" The design ,at the very back you will see a circular shape. Its a head. The body was shaped in a zigzag like a crown and the head is in the very back. This tattoo has two meanings : King, Snake - Cobra "

Both Andrew and Jack were looking at the tattoo with big surprise on their face.

 I figured they didn't thought the design is a snake because to be honest the head was pretty much something you will miss because of how small it was.

" Damn! These fuckers ... wooahh I can't believe I didn't see that small detail! " Andrew exclaimed as he brushed his hair in utter surprise.

" The next picture are of the numbers" I continued as I heard the click sound of the keyboard button which Jack pressed to slide to the next picture since he was the one near the screen.

"They are ... different numbers?" he questioned confused as I turned to them and Andrew forwarded to the laptop to check it himself " What the fuck"

" Yes" I I turned myself at them and looked in their confused gaze " Andrew, the jewels, bring all of it and give it to Alec for scanning along with the ones the hijackers have." 

" But what does these numbers indicate?" he asked still looking at the laptop screen to search for any more clue regarding the numbers. 

" That's what we have to figure out." I said as I think of the possibilities of what the numbers are meant to be.

We stayed longer at the study talking about the other busniess as we lost track of time when the door knock interrupted us.

*knock* *knock*

Andrew went to check who it was only to be greeted by an annoying voice of Michelle " Come out you workaholics Lunch is served and I don't want to be waiting in hunger!"

" Geez, don't you fear you will gain weight?" Andrew scoffed leaning against the door frame.

I rolled my eyes witnessibg the usual bickering of them both while taking the laptop away as I switched it off and stood from my seat " let's continue later."

Not sooner I heard Andrew's groan and he was jumping while holding one of his leg in pain " You crazy human!!"

Michelle walked away showing her middle finger at him as I walked pass him ignoring their childish behavior.

" You should've known better than comment on her weight " Jack adviced following me behind as we came down and the house was filled with delicious aroma.

Did Fiona cooked lunch? But its different from her usual cooking.

Entering the dining room there was already food set on the table and Fiona and Michelle were happily talking with her.

What's going on here?

" Ah Leo you never know how to rest do you" Fiona sighed defeatedly but with worry " Lost track of time."

" Anyways sit down. You have to eat your meds soon . "

" WOOAHH what's this smell about?" Andrew popped coming like a hungry hyena as he sat down across Michelle.

" Noor made lunch today and fuck if I know she knows how to cook delicious meals I would make her cook for me all day!"

" Michelle no cursing!" Both Fiona and she scolded but her's were more like a whisper if not for the silence of the room " ok ok sorry".

So she cooked lunch today huh. My gaze went up to her who was smiling while watching the drama beholding infront between Andrew and Michelle.

I guess she felt my gaze on her because she then looked at me but it was just for a mere few seconds before she moved away. 

What the..

" Noor can you pass me the bread?" Jack asked and I saw her nodding him with a smile while taking the bread and walked around as she placed the bread on his plate.

What the actual fuck? She can't look at me properly for a mere minute and she goes smiling at him and does what he wants?!

Is he better than me?!

" That's not a bread Jack its called , what was it again Noor... mm roti? " Michelle said but more like confirming about the name of the bread.

" Roti? Isn't that an Indian food?" Andrew added as he scooped his rice that was mixed with meat curry into his mouth.

" Yeah. Isn't Noor talented? She can cook, clean and do almost everything. A typical housewife. What do you say Jack?" Michelle cooed teasing him with narrowed eyes but Jack didn't give any reaction except for the corner of his lips that lifted a bit.

??? What is she trying to say? And why is she teasing him?

"Enough talking and finish your food kids" Fiona said and the rest of the minute everyone was just eating in silence.

After lunch I was in my phone talking with an important client in the middle of the hallway ,when I heard a cough which seemed to be a fake one to get my attention .

I turned and saw her standing with her hands clenching the hemp of her spreaded scarf nervously.

" We can finalize the documents once we meet at my company. Thank you" hanging up the call, I put the phone back into my pocket as I look at her
" U-um... your medicine"

She stretched her hand that holds the medicine waiting for me to take it as I forwarded my palm.

Her face has always been clean of make up. Her eyebrows goes along with her expression making it easier for others to read her like an open book.

Michelle wasn't wrong. Everything about her till her behavior reads she is a housewife material. Her food tasted delicious too.

Hm?? Why under her eyes are slightly red? Did she cry? 

She passed two tablets of the medicine on my palm and unknowingly I caught her hand which alerted her body and herself
" Have you eaten yet?"

" H-huh?" she looked at me confused and her body relaxed as she stares into me as if looking for something
" N-not yet".

Her curious doe eyes looking up at me as I tower her short frame . Her plump lips slightly ajar as her face shows innocence. 

Fuck her lips looked inviting. I want to suck and bite on it while caging her in my arms void of any space between us.

" Noor where is the first aid kit?" Jack asked as I saw him looking through all the cabinets in the kitchen as she starts to struggle from my grip,
" Wait a minute! I will get it for you"

So you want to go to him huh? What does Jack has that I don't? I could feel my mood becoming crappy again.

She tried to take her hand from me but I hold it tighter not letting it go and she looked at me confused.

" Water" I said and she stopped struggling as she was processing what I just said " Get me water".

You are going nowhere to him.

" O-okay" she replied still with a frown as if thinking I have gone mad.

I released her hand and she quickly retracted it as she left the place without any more glances.

Why does she always run from me.

Seconds later she cane with a glass of water and handed it over to me as I took it and gulped down along with the medicines.

While she was going to take the glass from me I hold it " Change my bandage" .

" Uh- I will tell Maya to-"

" I am telling you to do it. "

" But, I really don't know how to do it" she said while looking at my chest probably remembering the gruesome scene of the wound.

" Aren't you supppse to take care of me? Why would you ask Maya to do it?" I inquired as I walked closer, closing a distance between us.

" Why would you want me to do it?" She asked emphasising the me word as she looked up at me.

" I just want you to."

◇  ◇  ◇  ◇  ◇

☆ Sometimes being in love is beautiful and sometimes it's utterly idiot because it makes u say nonsense things for reallll TT. Lol

☆ Hey guys I just really want to say thank you . You guys are really loving the story and it makes me excited to write it too.

Anyways hope ypu guys like this chapter as well and happy reading!

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

114K 5.4K 36
"This is the story of how she became the villain." ~ "Noun. noctifer m (genitive noctiferฤซ); second declension. bringer of night. evening star" ~ He...
1.7K 242 21
what happens when you are so kind and save everyone because you are so kind and because of Your kindness that person falls for you and never lets you...
7K 266 24
A world where she got every man to do exactly what she asked them to....except one. He was broken and soon he'd break her too. She wanted his atten...