The Sudden Adventure X One Pi...

By wussuphuhh

[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is... More

Introduction
chapter 1*
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 56**
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
a/n announcement
chapter 77
chapter 78

chapter 55

1K 35 26
By wussuphuhh

A/n: This chap is crazily long cus i need to finish all of the OP pre-timeskip eps hahaha!

If there's any typos, please let me know so i can correct it ASAP. Im lazy to reread it again only to find a new typos💀

Happy reading my love!<3

--------------------------------------------------

War is over!

3rd pov

As soon as Luffy's out of control that he fainted, Jimbe grabs him, Y/n and Ace in his arm before he passes Ace to Marco saying that Ace could still be alive.

"Keep that as a secret, since y/n san, here, is the one that saved him. I can feel their impuls still beats, so..."

Marco nods his head as happy tears coming out of his eyes as he holds onto Ace unconscious body.
"I-I know, i know, i-i will protect Ace this time. Please tell Miss y/n my thanks and how grateful iam." He says his thanked, running and passing Ace to the crewmate who's running away to their ship. So that Ace will be in a safer place because Marco still decided to look after Whitebeard back.

With that, Jimbe continues back running from the war with Luffy and Y/n under his each arm.

'My feeling havent changed at all, Ace san! Im not helping him because he is your brother! I have high regard for Luffy kun! That is why...!' Jimbe thoughts as he glances down at Luffy and then Y/n.

'As for y/n, i saved her because i thought that Luffy will be sad if i didnt save his friend' He thoughts once again.

"Jimbe! Get on this ship!" Some pirate called Jimbe to get in their ship before a trickling sounds could be hear as the sea turned into iced. "What's this?!"

"--Damn! He froze the sea!"

"--We cant leave!"

"--Hurry up and do something! It's Admiral Aokiji!"

"--Stop Aokiji!"

"I have no choice! I'll look for another way!" Says Jimbe, trying to run off before halts himself, looking at the sudden cliff.

Down below the cliff, Akainu gets back up, continuing his chase of Luffy.
"When i say that i wont let you get away, why dont you give up your life, you fool!" Says Akainu to Jimbe. "Hands Dragon's son and Cha Y/n over to me!... Jimbei!"

"I cannot do that! Because I have already made up my mind... to save his life even if it means death!" Replied Jimbe, mad yet calmly.

"Alright then, i wont ask you again!" Akainu prepares to fight with his magma. Jimbe low growls at his action.

Fortunately, Akainu is stopped from going after Luffy and Y/n by Ivankov and Inazuma.
"Keep your hands off Straw boy and y/n chan!"

"I will kill Dragon's son and that woman for sure!"

"Hell... Wink!!"  Desperate to protect Luffy, Ivankov fires a Hell Wink and believes that Luffy has gone off the deep end since Impel Down.

One more mistake and Luffy would die. If that were to happen, Ivankov could never face Dragon again.

"I have no time to play with you guys right now! So back off, you two!"
Akainu insists that Ivankov and Inazuma step aside, but the New Kama Queen tells the former that he is one fire.

Meanwhile, Back at the Blackbeard Pirates, they lift the black cloth and Teach shows his darkness powers and his newly gained quake powers.

"Im the strongest man in the world!!" Blackbeard announced as he evilly laughs.

Everybody is shocked, and Blackbeard lets Marineford, pirates, and peace-loving civilians know that this is his era.

"Yes, here comes the era that i conquer!! ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

--------------------------------------------------

"Now is the chance! Takes them away!" Ivankov yells to Jimbe to run away.

"Thank you!" Jimbe takes the chance and ran off leaving Akainu fighting with Ivankov but he easily get beaten.

"I-Ivan sama!!"

The Marines continue to pursue and kill the retreating Whitebeard Pirates, as Akainu still havent gave up and chasing after Jimbe.

"I'll have an advantages once we get to the sea! I can outrun him!" Says Jimbe to himself, almost close to the sea.

He jumps when he's at the edge of the ground before he looks down and realising the sea has became frozen and knowing it's Aokiji worked.

Akainu jumps and punched Jimbe on his chest severely injuring him, Y/n and Luffy.

"Kuhghh--" y/n unconsciously spitting out blood from the pierced through her body.

"--Jimbe!!"

"--It went right through Jimbei and got to Ace's brother and that woman!"

"--Are they alive?!"

'Cant let them hurt anymore!' Jimbei thoughts before changing Luffy's who's at the bottom to the top of him so Luffy wont get smash to the frozen sea.

The two fall to the ice below  and before they are killed, Crocodile interfered, as did the other Whitebeard Commanders and pirates.

"Somebody, catch them and put them on the ship!" Says Crocodile to the Whitebeard Pirates.

"Crocodile!" Shouted Jimbe.

"You gotta protect the one you wanna protect! Don't let them have their way!" Says Crocodile again, looking up at Jimbe.

--------------------------------------------------

"It's over. *Sniffle* Im sorry that i got carried away, everyone." Whimper Buggy as he floats in the air, crying and snoting. "This is the end of Captain Buggy's legend. Thank you for your support all this time! *Sniffle*"

"--Jimbei!!"

"Huh?-- aARGHKK--"

*BUM*

Buggy caught the thrown Jimbe, Y/n and Luffy unsure of where to go and what to do, when Trafalgar Law arrived at the scene, in a submarime saying to bring Luffy to him, as he is a doctor.

"Put Straw Hat-ya on my ship!"

"Huh? "Straw Hat-ya"? That's really a strange way to call somebody! Eh- Who the hell are you, brat?!"

"Straw Hat-ya will become my enemy at some stage but a desirable relationship is still a relationship. There's no point in letting him die here." Says the guy calmly.

"W-what?!"

"Im a doctor!"

--------------------------------------------------

"Are you kidding me?! Doctors dont carry sword! Do you visit your patients by submarine?!"

"You're too slow! Hand him over already!" Yells Law to Buggy who's still not believe him.

"That's why i said, who the hell are you!?"

But by then, the navy realised Law arrival as Luffy's accomplice and shoots them cannonbombs.

"Captain Law! Navy ships are approaching off the stern!"

Law turns back and grits his teeth befire looking back up at Buggy with a stern look. "Hurry up! Put those three on this ship!"

*BOOM*

"Captain, we'll soon be in range of the Navy ships!"

"--Do something, Bepo!"

"What?! You're not Captain, you're a newcomer!"

--------------------------------------------------

At Marineford, more Pacifistas are deployed and the Marines begin to overwhelm the pirates.

Some of the remaining Whitebeard pirates decide to reject the last order and begin to fight to the death. When the shaking stops, Koby begins to feel sadness. More pirates and Marines are killing each other left and right.

As the order to kill everybody is given, Tashigi tries to tend to an injured marine. She learns the pirates want revenge. Smoker withstands some shots and believes this pointless fights are injustice.

--------------------------------------------------

Back to sea, Kizaru fires a light blast from the tip of his finger at Buggy daring him to come and face him.
"Why dont you leave Straw Hat Luffy and that woman here?"

"It's Kizaru!" Inform Bepo to his Captain.

"Ger them on the ship!"

"Alright, i leave them to you, Whoever You Are! Do the best you can!"
With insufficient time, Buggy throws Jimbe, Y/n and Luffy to Jean Bart.

"Submerge!" Orders Law to other as soon as they catched the three survival.

"How dare you get away from us at Sabaody, Trafalgar Law?" Mutters Kizaru as he aiming his finger to shoot at the submarine.

"Dammit!" Law let out a string of curses.

With Luffy's injuries far worse than Sabaody, Kizaru prepares to finish Luffy once and for all. Koby suddenly yells that it's enough while he crying.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!"

Everyone halts on what they were doing.

"A navy soldier?"

Coby's crying as he reminded of the marine death for something unjustice.
With him infront of Akainu and arms spread to his side, he says,
"Let's end this now! Let's not fight anymore! We're wasting people's lives!!" He shouts as he cried.

"Every single soldier has a family that is waiting for them to come home! We accomplished the purpose already but we're still chasing the pirates who have no will to fight!! We could stop but we're coveting more! We're giving up on our soldiers who could survive if we treated them right away!" He takes a short breathe.

"On top of that, we keep multiplying the number of victims! Soldiers who's gonna go down after this... They're no more than fools!"

Akainu looks down on Koby with an insulting expression.
"Who are you, you fool?! You've wasted my time. We have no use for a soldier who doesnt believe in justice!" Akainu brings his arm back with his magma to punch Koby but is being shield by a sword in between.

Koby fainted as Shanks praises him after.
"Good job, you young Navy soldier. The courageous moments that He created by risking your life just now have changed... the future of the world tremendously - for better or worse."

Everyone are shocked by Shanks and his crewmates appereance at Marine ford.

"Im here to... end this war!"

A/n: dude just fckin takes all the credits LMAO ☠️

--------------------------------------------------

"--Prepare for surgery! Three of them are bleeding uncontrollably! We need to prepare for transfusions!"

Bepo then hurriedly runs to his Captain.
"Captain, it's dangerous! Sure you cant often see The Four Emperors but close the door already!" Bepo half scolds his Captain who's leaning against the submarine wall.

Back to the frozen sea, Buggy is shocked and surprised seeing his ex mate.
"Shanks?! Why the hell are you here?!"

Shanks looks at the straw hat he held in his hand before throwing it up to Buggy.
"Buggy!"

"The straw hat?" Buggy face contorted to confused expression.

"Give it back to Luffy!"

"Huh? Why should i?! I refuse! I was just trying hard to fade out! I dont wanna draw their attention anymore!" Buggy refused quite harshly.

"Oh no! That's too bad! There's treasure map that i wanted to give you!" Shanks used his dissapointed and sad tone to tried attracks Buggy attention.

"Really?!"

"Yea! And it's a big deal!"

Buggy makes a disbelief looks. "Yeah, right! Dont think that im gonna fall for a deal that is too good to be true!"

But when Shanks moves to give the map to another, Buggy quickly decides to comply to his former crewmate's request and get the Straw Hat to Luffy.

Lucky Roux wonders if Shanks is going to let Luffy leave without a chance to greet him.

"Yea... I wanna see him...but..." Shanks smile drop as he turns back to the back. Shanks knows that his reunion with Luffy will have to wait.

--------------------------------------------------

Buggy then races with the Straw Hat and slings it into Law's hand. The pirate surgeon and Bepo head inside the submarine and it begins to submerge.

As they are both put on the operation table, Buggy yells at Shanks for lying about the treasure map.

When Buggy is cooled down and praised by his followers, Shanks threatens Blackbeard.

As both crews face down each other, Teach's side decides to leave. Shanks then declares that Whitebeard's dead bodies should be given a proper burial by the pirates.

"The war was broadcast to the world. I wont let you dishonor Whitebeard death in public any longer!" Shanks add.

Though other vice marines disagreed but Sengoku agrees and the war ends with the marines announcing their victory to the world.

--------------------------------------------------

End of the pre- timeskip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 35.7K 97
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! īšŒīšŒ...
26K 901 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
923 36 10
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
12.8K 486 16
"Forget about the past, just live in the present" "I'm trying..." ---------------------------------- One haunting accident brought her into another w...