Red Lycoris || Hyunlix

נכתב על ידי takizawah

A brutal serial killer, murders his victims in Seoul streets willingly, he steals their hearts from their che... עוד

Case1: The savior
Case2: New Partner
Case3: Devilish
Case4: Golden Heart
Case5: too Close to the Stars
Case6: Who is She?
Case7: Cigarettes
Case8: the Fool
Case9: Waste
Case 10: in your Hands
Case11: Mad World
Case 12: Red Lights
Case13: Sleeping Beauty
Case14: Hidden
Case15: you Wish to Die
Case16: Left Alone
Case17: Puppet Show
Case18: the One Who Made Us
Case19: the One Who Saved Us.
Case20: Get out alive
Case21: Dear Friend
Case22: Spit in My Face
Case 23: i Need you
Case24: your Scars
Case 25: Lilly Garden
Case26: Dinner
Case27: Devil in Disguise
Case28: the Animal Inside of You
Case29: the One Who Left
Case30: Family
Case31: 3rd Eye
Case32: Wish to Suffer
Case33: his Best Ability
Case34: Fallen Star
Case 35: Loveable
Case36: Silver Boy
Case37: First Mission
Case38: Agony
Case 39: Wonderful Feeling
Case41: Couple Rings
Case42: Heart to Heart
Case 43: The Last Kiss
Case 44: Farewell
Case45: Numb
Case46: Confession
Case47: Another Life
Case48: for his Happiness
Case49: Murder Fantasies
Case50: Real Side
Case51: Delimma
Case52: Enigmatic
Case53: Real Fake
Case54: Russian Roulette
Case55: Lunatic
Case56: his Fault
Case57: First Bloom
Case58: Real he
Case59: Unstable
Case60: Blackout
Case61: Wine
Case62: your Desire
Case63: Final Destination
Case64: Leave you Behind
Case65: One More Chance
Case66: Red Lycoris
Case67: Sayonara/ The end

Case40: Strange Fascination

1.6K 69 27
נכתב על ידי takizawah

When they got home, Felix said a quick goodbye to Hongjoong and ran up the stairs to Hyunjin's office.

He had a strange feeling, he didn't know what to say to Hyunjin. His body was driving him crazy, his brain wasn't working straight.

When he reached his desired floor, he saw Minho coming out of Hyunjin's office.

"is Hyunjin here?"

His voice was shaking, he was out of breath due to the many stairs, Minho stared at him in surprise, Felix's face was similar to those who had returned from the war.

"Hello to you too and yes...but he's busy."

Minho rolled his eyes, Silver haired didn't pay attention to Minho's words. with all the energy he had left, he entered the room without knocking.

"Hyunjin..."

Hyunjin was sitting behind the desk, reading documents. He was wearing a black suit as usual, focused on his work until he saw Felix.

"Darling? What's happened?"

Hyunjin put the documents down and looked at Felix with concern, he stood up to see what's wrong.

Hearing Hyunjin's voice, Felix calmed down, as if all his worries were washed away. He dropped himself on the chair in front of Hyunjin's table and leaned back, taking a deep breath.

"Nothing, just missed you."

Felix closed his eyes and sighed, his body was on fire. Hyunjin chuckled and moved closer to Felix, raising his eyebrows at the sight of blood on his fingers.

"I think someone has completed his first mission well."

Hyunjin smikred, Felix put his hand on his crotch, his boner was still there, how pathetic. He faked a smile, he knew he had to report what he did to Hyunjin.

"Well....Hongjoong took care of bodyguards with that cool sword, and I put myself in the place of one of that old man's prostitutes, when I entered the room and we became alone... I dig my knife to his disgusting neck."

Felix said proudly and gave a big smile, he could tell without a lie that he was still horny as fuck, but he didn't want to admit it.

"As a prostitute huh?"

Hyunjin bit his lower lip, he could see his boner very well, no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

"I was wearing a dress that showed my body well, no one doubted me and....when I was killing that pig on that king size bed, I thought about how cool it would be if you were there fucking me in that position....fuck...why did said that..."

Felix put his hand in front of his mouth to silence himself, he felt his face blushed so bad, as if his body was talking instead of his brain.

"You imagined me fucking your little ass when you were dressed as a prostitute and covered in blood?.....oh such a pervert you are kitty."

Hyunjin stood in front of the chair and put his long fingers under Felix's chin and raised his head with pressure so that Felix could look into his eyes.

"Answer."

Hyunjin said with a scary seriousness, their eye contact never broke, Felix felt like he was suffocating from lack of air as his dick was tearing his pants.

"I....I did.."

Felix whispered softly, it didn't took long before Hyunjin's laughter filled the room. His hand wrapped around Felix's thin neck and forcefully lifted him from the chair, pinning him against the wall.

Felix gasped for air, Hyunjin was terrifying, but his aggressive behavior made Felix even more horny than before.

"Now should I reward you for completing the mission or punish you for being a pervert?"

Hyunjin whispered in his ear, Felix ran his nails over taller's wrist, struggling to breathe.

Hyunjin opened his hand a little so that he could breathe, his handprints were visible on his milky white neck.

Felix coughed, his heart pounding so hard against his ribs when Hyunjin placed his large hand on his clothed dick, he leaned his head against the wall, moaned seducevly.

A low chuckle left Hyunjin's mouth when he saw how sensitive his baby was. he ran his hand over his silver hair and pushed hard, forcing him to look at him.

When they eyes met, Hyunjin lost it, Felix's eyes were begging him to fuck him, he smashed his lips to younger's soft ones, biting them roughly, Felix enjoyed being under his control, he moaned in his mouth when he tasted the blood.

Hyunjin gripped his thighs, piercing his nails to his flesh, Felix hummed in satisfaction, His eyes were closing, He was losing his patience, he needed Hyunjin's big dick to fill him up.

Hyunjin moved his head back and ignored Felix's swollen, bloody lips, who wanted more kisses.

His eyes no longer saw anything but red, he tore Felix's black t-shirt and attacked his pink nipples like a hungry wolf.

Felix's body smelled like strawberries, so sweet that Hyunjin couldn't resist it anymore, he sucked his nipples until they were bruised, He was satisfied that the sound of his moans filled the whole room.

Hyunjin member twitched, he couldn't wait to see his pretty face while fucking him. He looked at Felix's small body, which was rising and falling with every breath, he pulled down his baggy pants and smirked at the sight.

"my little dirty kitten, Tell me what you were thinking about."

Now that Felix was completely underpowered and standing naked in front of him, A kinda euphoria was injecting into his veins.

"I....I...i imagined riding daddy's dick on that bed full of blood....I want it so bad please....I can't take it anymore."

Felix wined, his dick dripping with precum as he felt Hyunjin's gaze on him. He was angry that Felix was wearing that dress in front of another man, maybe he was a little jealous. If that old man was not dead now, he would have killed him with his own hands.

Felix was so impatient that he slowly put his hand around his own dick, Even though he knew that this would make Hyunjin even more angry.

"I'm sure I told you once what will happen to you if you touch yourself without my fucking permission."

Hyunjin's loud tone made Felix's legs start shaking. He grabbed his thin waist and turned him towards the wall.

He grabbed his hair and pressed his head roughly against the wall, it made Felix groan in pain. Without warning, Hyunjin took two of his fingers into his tight hole.

"I.... I'm sorry daddy.."

Felix screamed but his enthusiastic smile never left his face, he could feel his hole was ripping apart as Hyunjin pressed his fingers dipper, scissoring them inside him, receiving needy moans, he was so desperate for his dick.

"Tell me who you belong to whore."

Hyunjin mumbled in Felix's ear and gripped his neck between his teeth until the blood had drained from his skin, Felix cried out as he rubbed his ass to Hyunjin's fingers. He was in love with the nicknames that Hyunjin used to call him, he loved to be called whore by him.

"You master...you...only you.. I'm your slut."

He moaned brokenly as Hyunjin laughed, replacing his dick with his fingers and spank silver haired ass checks as hard as he could.

Felix spread his thighs to give more pleasure to his daddy, Hyunjin grinned and danced his fingers on the arch of his back and put his fingers on both sides of his waist, dug his nails into his white skin to see it turn red.

"Ahhh fuck please...your dick feels so good."

The uhloly moans were slipping out of his little mouth as Hyunjin stared thrusting in his tight hole, Felix tilted his head and looked at taller with a sick grin on his face as his eyes rolling back.

"You like it when I fuck you like this?"

Hyunjin spanked him again, his fingerprints were on his ass cheeks as he raised his speed, pounding into his hole, Felix head was hanging down, saliva dripping from his little mouth.

"Mhmmm....daddy harder....gonna cum.."

His hole was getting tighter around his dick, Sweat was running down his forehead, he started kissing Felix's shoulders and wrapped his fingers around his dick and pressed hard.

"You will cum when I say so."

Hyunjin ordered, he loved to see Felix in this position, so bedient, younger sucked his lower lip, his moans were getting louder and louder, Hyunjin thrusted so deep that he hit his prostates over and over.

"Yes, yes...right there..fuck"

His face was very spectacular, his hair was messy on his face and his saliva was smeared all over. His eyes were full of tears as he moaned with open mouth, his lips were torn and bloody.

Hyunjin took the opportunity and took his middle finger all the way into his mouth, Felix jerked his head back and forth and took his finger all the way in, sucking it like a pornstar.

"Shhhh...cum for daddy now."

Hyunjin opened the tight circle of his fingers from Felix's dick so he could see him cumming.

Silver haired raised his head trying to keep his eyes open to look at his lover eyes, soft moan came out of his lips as he came into Hyunjin's hand.

A few more hard thrusts and Hyunjin groaned, came in smaller, filling him up with his creamy cum. Felix closed his eyes and huffed, the smile on his face widening.

"You did great baby..."

Hyunjin kissed Felix hair and locked his hands in him, turning him around and hugged him, Felix felt like he was in another planet, he felt like the happiest person on world.

"I'm sorry for calling you like that, you know that i love you my little sparrow right?"

Hyunjin said softly, placing small kisses on Felix's cheek, younger giggled and pressed his naked body to Hyunjin's, rubbing his head to him like a cat.

"Jinnie I knowwwww.... I loved it...and...I love you too..."

Felix laughed and buried his head in Hyunjin's neck, he had never confessed to anyone in his life, he couldn't look at him, he was blushing.

Hyunjin's eyes widened in surprise, he couldn't believe that Felix told him he loved him, butterflies were flying around in his stomach.

He had never felt like this in his entire life, his heart was racing for no reason, an involuntary smile was on his lips.

What a strange feeling it was to be in love, he couldn't describe it, but he felt it.

"You....you love me?...you sure?"

Hyunjin took Felix's chin in his hand, his pink cheeks were so cute and his eyes were full of shiny stars when his look landed on Hyunjin.

"Silly what do you mean? Yes I'm sure...I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you so much Hwang Hyunjin.."

Felix said with a laugh, this scene went slow motion for Hyunjin, his baby was telling him he loved him with a smile on his lips, what was he feeling? He wished he could frame this scene and keep it forever in his heart...

.
..
...
*no talking after smuts, shhhh...*

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

18.6K 475 18
Hyunjin and Felix are college students, Felix still lives with his mom but she's mostly gone for work. They meet new friends together, and they may h...
9.4K 248 16
a social media au in which chan tries to come to terms with the fact felix may be more to him than just his childhood bestfriend. ★ NOTES - nuerod...
52.1K 2.9K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...
127K 5.5K 40
lee felix has never been fond of living, but too scared to end his life. to cope, he does a lot of stuff that could get him killed; he's a suicidal d...