Case 44: Farewell

There was a whistling sound in Felix's ear that was deafening him, He didn't know how he got here.

He was standing on the stairs, tears rolling down on his cheeks, watching the police entering the building. This must have been a nightmare that he was going to wake up from soon.

He didn't know, he couldn't remember why these things happened, He tried to remember, first Jeongin came running upstairs.

He was bleeding from his shoulder and had a gun in his hand, he was going to take Felix out the back door.

When Felix asked him for an explanation, he said someone told the police everything and they have evidence, now they were looking for Hyunjin.

Hyunjin had ordered everyone to leave the building as soon as possible, but it wasn't clear what his plan was, he didn't told anyone.

It was the moment where Felix objected to leaving the building without Hyunjin and told Jeongin to go alone.

He didn't care what was going to happen, he left Jeongin and others there as he ran as fast as he could to reach the bottom floor.

His whole body was shaking, everything was turning to dust, all off his happiness was about to destroyed in a moment Infront of his eyes.

And most importantly....Hyunjin.

What was going to happen to him, Felix could guess what Hyunjin was going to do, he wanted to turn himself into the police to save everyone.

How stupid, one of the same people he trusted had exposed him to the police, but he still wanted to protect them, he wished he had been selfish and run away, but no, Hyunjin wouldn't do that.

Felix couldn't hold back his tears as he saw Hongjoong walking toward without any fear, ignoring the policemen pointing their guns at him.

And behind him he saw Hyunjin walking towards them, Felix couldn't control his body anymore, he was afraid they would shoot Hyunjin.

Hyunjin raised his gun, he knew he had no chance against all those policemen, he just wanted to waste time until everyone was out of the building.

"Hwang Hyunjin, you are under arrest, drop your gun now."

The police officer said on the megaphone, Felix didn't know what to do, the most important person in his life was walking towards death infront of his eyes.

He wished he could do something, he wished he could give his life instead of Hyunjin, he would do anything to get Hyunjin out of this situation.

He wished he could turn back time to just a few hours ago so that he could laugh and hug Hyunjin again, without any worries.

It was too late for Hyunjin, he didn't worry too much because he knew that others and Felix were safe, but he was wrong.

As he raised his gun to shoot the policeman in the face, he heard Felix's trembling voice. Felix was collapsing on the ground, shaking.

He couldn't breathe from crying as he was staring at Hyunjin, When their eyes met, blonde haired lowered the gun slowly, why Felix was there.

He was supposed to have a peaceful death. It's true that he would miss Felix, but it was better for him like this, there was no place for Hyunjin in this world. He was a murderer, a monster.

But how could he leave this world now when his lover was staring at him like that, He didn't want Felix to see this moment, he couldn't imagine how heart braking it would be for his little angel.

"P... please don't."

Felix whispered in a low voice, trying to pick himself up off the floor and walk over to Hyunjin.