Case30: Family

Changbin slowly put Felix's clothes on, he couldn't take his eyes off his perfect little body, he was like a sparrow in a cage.

"Oh by the way, those blue roses are from Hyunjin."

Changbin said and pointed at the table, the bouquet of blue roses were shining under the sunlight, Felix stared at them with surprised eyes, it was hard for him to walk, but he wanted to see the flowers up close.

He groaned and went to the table, the flowers were the color of the night sky and there were drops of water on the petals, there was a letter next to the flowers. He took the letter and opened it.

Little Sunshine, did you like the flower?:) I want to take you somewhere tonight, be ready at 7.

Hyunjin<3

Felix giggled, it was like the love confession letters they used to give to eachother in high school, The letter smelled of Hyunjin's perfume, a perfume that Felix could never get enough of. if Hyunjin was here, he would definitely have kissed him on the cheek.

"I see you're blushing."

Changbin said and leaned against the door frame, Felix seemed to have lost himself to Hyunjin, he would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous.

"What...no...I'm not."

Felix said and put his hands on his cheeks, he didn't know that no matter how much he press his hands on his cheeks, the pink color wouldn't disappear.

"Yea yea...ok let's go, i will make you the pancakes you love."

Changbin said and tried to smile, Felix wanted to dance from happiness but his body was hurting so he just nodded hardly.

"Changbin hyung's pancakes???"

Felix remembered how much he loved Changbin's cooking, always trying to finish his work early so he could go to his house.

Changbin nodded as they went downstairs together.

Felix felt good, as if he had forgotten that he was a prisoner here with a bunch of people who had mental problems, well to be clear, who were murderers.

It had become normal for him, so what if they were murderers? He killed the people he hated in his brain almost every day too.

It wasn't like anyone was waiting for him outside, everyone just wanted to use him.

"Lixie?"

Seeing Changbin's hand in front of him, he came out of his thoughts.

It was a big kitchen, he saw Changbin tying his apron, everything was the same as before, only Chan's place was empty.

"Can you put the flour on the eggs so I can get the vanilla?"

Felix happily nodded and carefully added the flour, he always liked to help in the kitchen.

He started to mumble a song and saw Changbin dancing to his singing, he laughed and raised his voice a little.

"One love, two mouths, One love, one house.
No shirt, no blouse. Just us, you find out.."

Felix sang the song with a laugh and put the spoon he was holding as a microphone in front of Changbin's mouth.

"Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no, no, no...'Cause it's too cold
For you here."

Changbin assumed the role of an idol and started singing with the spoon that was now a microphone while adding vanilla to the flour and eggs.

"And now, so let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater."