Case62: your Desire

Jisung couldn't walk properly, it was bothering him to have a cold object in his hole, but it was making him super horny at the same time.

Minho's deep voice in his ear and feeling his tongue on his skin was fabulous , he couldn't think about anything else. Minho was a deadly sin, But Jisung didn't care, he wanted to commit it.

Jisung shivered as he sat, the place where he used to sit, next to Minho's feet. his whole face was red, their voices were lost in the background of his head, he just wanted to get rid of that vibrator.

He was sitting on his knees, all his emotions were mixed, he felt so hot, it was hard for him to breathe, With every movement, the vibrator also moved in his hole, making him feel even worse.

But it was kind of interesting for him, he liked being so horny in public and thinking of Minho fucking him, god, he wanted him so bad.

Minho sat down, narrowed his eyes and joined in on their discussion, not paying attention to how Jisung was dying under his feet. He ran his tongue over his teeth and smiled at the man sitting in front of him.

"I heard this is your bar, Mr. Lee, it has a unique architecture."

The old man said and looked at Minho as he took the last sip of his wine, Minho looked around as he smiled, he pressed the vibrator control from his pocket.

"It's actually my own design, I'm very interested in old architecture, That's why I used Roman palaces looks for the general view of the building."

Minho explained as Jisung's breath stopped for a moment, he fisted his hands, a very weak moan escaped his lips, he could feel that little object moving inside him.

He bit his lower lip hard and leaned more on the ground, his eyes closed by themselves, it was brushing with the walls inside him, making him extremely horny, his heart was racing, he couldn't help but to move his ass.

"Creative, I hired a few architects for my new project but are bunch of useless leeches, They don't know what they're doing at all."

The man said and laughed, random nonsense discussions that Minho wasn't interested in at all, what he was interested in was Jisung curled up next to his feet and panting.

Minho stared at him as he smirked, slowly bending and staring at his fucked up face, his hair was scattered in his face as he was breathing with his mouth fully open, he could hear his little moans from the back of his throat if he focused fully.

"You like it puppy?"

Minho said under his breath and put his hand on Jisung's head, the voices of the others were so loud that no one could notice what they were doing, Jisung barely opened his eyes, everything was blurry, his dick wanted attention, he couldn't keep his legs closed anymore.

He rubbed his forehead against Minho's hand, he wanted to be noticed by him, he wanted Minho to help him.

"Please...turn it off..."

Jisung said in a broken voice, his tone was pleading, something that Minho loved, his miserable face with his widened eyes and his wet lips, causing a sick smile to appear on Minho's face.

Jisung tried to sit up straight, he felt the vibrator sinking deeper every moment, He kept his hands on his pants so no one could see his now noticable dick.

"I haven't started yet."

Minho said as he increased the intensity of the vibrator. Jisung pressed his lips, his eyes rolling back, He held his head lower than before so that no one could see his face, he was holding his breath, tears were gathering in his eyes, the vibrator hit his prostate one after another.