Case11: Mad World

"He is hiding something."

Seungmin said under his breath and left the interrogation room, Felix shook his head, with the lies that Changkyun had told, they could prove that he was a murderer But again, something in his heart told him that it wasn't him, something was wrong.

"Even on the day Jeho was murdered, he wasn't on shift, We have to wait until they search his house and see what they find."

Felix looked at his watch, it was almost eleven, His eyes were puffy and all the sounds around him echoed in his head. He needed to go home and not leave his bed for one week.

"Detective Lee someone wants to see you."

Jisung said and waited for Felix's answer, black haired waved his hand regardless of anything to tell him send the person inside.

When Hyunjin entered, Felix jumped up, ran his hand through his hair to straighten it. He looked at himself on his phone screen, wanted to be sure that he's good looking. Seungmin was laughing at Felix, he was very cute.

"Detective Lee, Detective Kim I'm here to bring you the reports that you said are related to Dr. Changkyun Im's working hours."

Hyunjin smiled and handed the reports to Felix. No one could doubt that these reports might not be real or they might be manipulated.

Felix gave the reports to Seungmin, they were really strong evidence for the court. Hyunjin sat on the chair, he looked at him, his figure was like a work of art.

"Em...m...Mr hwang Can you come to the court as a witness and testify?"

Felix tongue always twisted when he saw Hyunjin, His eyes were staring at taller  collarbones and then he came up and looked at his magnificent veins.

"Sure, I will do whatever it takes to catch that killer...as the hospital's head I should've paid more attention, it was my responsibility to hire reliable people and now him....such a shame."

Hyunjin shook his head, putting his lip between his teeth and following Felix's eyes at him. Black haired was completely in his own world, probably fantasizing Hyunjin under shower or in his bed. With Seungmin's hit on Felix's elbow, he came out of his thoughts.

"Ah yea thank you Mr.Hwang...Seungmin, that's enough for tonight, you can go home."

Felix stood up, arched his back and stretched his body with a loud hum, he looked like a black kitten to Hyunjin.

"I'm going for a drink, you can join me if you like, you've worked so hard, you deserve a break."

Hyunjin got up, glaring at those two. Seungmin, who had realized by now that his colleague was attracted to the tall man, wanted to do something good for him.

"I have a family dinner tonight, but Felix would love to come."

Felix turned his head to Seungmin in surprise, blushing with embarrassment. He didn't expect it from Seungmin. He frowned at him, knowing he would kill him tomorrow.

"Great, let's go."

Hyunjin walked forward with long and firm steps. Felix looked at Seungmin with deadly gaze for the last time, younger had a big smile on his face. Without raising his voice, he cursed Seungmin under his breath and followed Hyunjin.

Not that he was unhappy with this situation, he was really happy that he was going to have a drink with an attractive man after his boring work like normal people.

Of course, he still doubted Hyunjin, he didn't know why he was such a good person, it didn't make sense at all.

Felix could never ever accept that there was a good person in the world. He didn't know that maybe Hyunjin was a drug smuggler, maybe he was a rich thief, who knows.

Until reaching the bar, Felix silently thought that Hyunjin might really be a devil, a devil who he liked to be deceive by.

He was a little stressed, upon entering the bar, the blue and red lights bothered his eyes, the sound of music and people's laughter filled his ears.

He hadn't been to places like this for a long time, so long that he had forgotten what it was like to be a happy drunk.

He missed the time he got drunk with Changbin and walked the streets until morning. It was one of the few nights that felix didn't feel lonely.

Hyunjin's hair was shining under the red light, Felix was lost in Hyunjin's beauty, maybe he was a little jealous that all eyes were on taller.

Hyunjin ordered vodka, He sat on the red leather sofa, somewhere in the corner of the bar where he could see everyone, but Hyunjin's eyes were only on Felix. He was infront of him so that he could see him fully and clearly.

Felix took off his coat, his milky skin caught Hyunjin's attention, he wished his t-shirt didn't stop showing his chest all the way down.

"Drinks on me."

Hyunjin said and drank the first shot. Felix stared at Hyunjin's lips as he sipped on a small shot of vodka, looking like an old art painting. He also drank and refilled his glass. The bitter taste of vodka burned his throat, but it seems to wash away all his tiredness.

"I'll pay for myself, you rich kid."

Hyunjin took the second shot, he was just starting to feel warm. He opened two buttons of his shirt and bit his lower lip. He enjoyed the fact that Felix couldn't look into his eyes.

"Did you just call me a rich kid? god I have to teach you some manners..."

Hyunjin said and sat a little closer to Felix, the smell of his strong perfume filled Felix's nose. Even though he was sitting, he felt numbness in his knees. Even the thought of being under Hyunjin's control made him horny.

His heart was beating so fast that it made his hand shake when he picked up the glass. He had a strange feeling for Hyunjin, as if he could take off his strong masculine mask and act like his true self without fear of being ridiculed.

"Why do you hate rich people so much?"

Hyunjin said and slowly ran his long fingers to Felix's hair, His hair was as soft as cotton and smelled of strawberries, Felix looked so small next to Hyunjin, they were perfect for each other.

"Because... because they always consider themselves higher than ordinary people. In the police academy where I was, they were all of rich people, I was the only one who had a scholarship. They always bullied me."

Felix laughed fakely and drank his third glass. He always laughed when describing his bitter memories, he didn't want to make anyone feel sorry for him.

"And what did do you do in front of such a people."

Hyunjin said and took a deep breath to remember the smell of strawberries in Felix's hair forever. His heart didn't want to be away from him, he wished the clock would stop and he would have him so close to himself forever.

"I... I fought, Even if I couldn't sleep at night because I was afraid that something would happen to me, it wouldn't be a problem...."

Felix felt good under Hyunjin's touch, an indescribable feeling. Even though he didn't raise his head, he could feel Hyunjin's gaze on him.

"You are a strong little fighter Lee Felix aren't you?"

.
..
...
*Ok guys I'm exited haha...