Case 12: Red Lights

"With the current situation, I look more like a loser than a fighter."

Felix laughed and drank his shot, he was never satisfied with himself, he always felt that he could be more than this, And tonight he wanted to drink so much that he would forget everything. 

The feeling of rising temperature in his veins was driving him crazy, he didn't know if it was because of the closeness of Hyunjin's body or because of the vodka. Felix's black hair were look so hot to Hyunjin, he had desire to grab younger's  head even more.

"You are beautiful, smart and unique, you should try to love yourself more."

Hyunjin put his middle finger under Felix's chin and raised his head, their lips were a few inches apart. Hyunjin admired that angel's face with those red lips in front of him while Felix was blushing hardly.

Hyunjin thought how much Felix looked like an unopened rosebud. He saw a lot of potential in him but it was being wasted, What a waste, his beautiful flower spends his life so boring, he could be the best.

"You only saw me in work clothes....I'm not beautiful like this at all."

Felix mumbled, he couldn't help himself but look into his eyes, as if he was imprisoned in Hyunjin's mysterious dark eyes and couldn't escape.

He felt taller's fingers on his body, he tried hard to stop him but only in his mind, his body screamed that he wanted to be touched more and more.

"I can't wait to see you differently, I think pink looks good on you."

Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ear, his deep voice filled younger ears, gave him goosebumps. His fingers were dancing on his cheek bone down to his neck.

Alcohol had already fucked his mind so hard. he felt like he was sitting at the bottom of the sea, couldn't breathe, Feeling heavy, he rested his neck on Hyunjin's shoulder and laughed for no reason while closing his eyes.

"Pink? I have so many pink skirts."

Felix had never told anyone this before, he would probably regret what he said tomorrow, but nothing mattered to him at that moment. 

He felt heat all over his body, Hyunjin knew what he was doing with his hands, a simple touch made Felix want to moan but he closed his mouth tightly.

"I really want to know how sexy you would look like in pink skirt."

Hyunjin placed a small kiss on Felix's ear lobe and lightly pressed his finger around his neck, receiving a broken moan from younger. He wanted to see him in his bed struggling to breathe and begging him to fuck him.

Felix didn't know what was happening to him, he was numb, but he felt the lust in all his cells. He wanted to be alone with Hyunjin, he would kneel in front of him and let him to do whatever he wanted with him. He didn't mind older to abuse him.

His touches weren't like the times he touches himself at all. as if he was under his spell. He felt dizzy, his brain wasn't working properly.

He laughed and fantasized wearing a pink skirt for Hyunjin and sitting on the floor in front of him so that all parts of his body would expose to taller.

"May...maybe one day I wore pink to seduce you....and you...."

For a moment, he felt that he didn't have the energy to speak, so he didn't continue, his body was completely in Hyunjin's arms.

Like a bird caught by a hunter. Hyunjin grinned and put his tongue over Felix's neck, blowing hot breaths on his skin.

Hyunjin gripped Felix's soft skin between his teeth, trying hard to control himself and not hurt him. His lust in front of Felix was uncontrollable, no matter how much he touched him, it wasn't enough, he wanted more.

"And me?"

Felix had his head tilted to better feel Hyunjin's tongue on his neck, all the words were erased from his mind, he could only moan for him in that state. He liked the fact that he was drunk.  Hyunjin's hands went under his t-shirt and played with his soft pink nipples.

"Y...you....you...you kiss.... me..and..ah fuck...m.."

He moaned, This wasn't like Felix at all, the normal Felix hated everyone and didn't let anyone touch him. Hyunjin was a little surprised, He couldn't believe that he had seen such things from that cold man.

"Baby...You're so desperate aren't you? This is your first time?"

Felix nodded and laughed shyly, it was really embarrassing that a man his age hadn't even had his first kiss yet. He never saw himself as good enough to be with anyone, and he couldn't tell anyone that he liked men almost his entire life.

"Accept this as a gift from me."

Hyunjin pressed younger neck and placed his lips on his. Felix thought his heart stopped for a moment. His feelings were mixed. Never felt like this before, kissing was really something else.

His brain couldn't process what was happening, he could only understand that he wanted to stay like this.

Hyunjin tried his best to be gentle, he was so greedy. He wanted to be first in everything, even in Felix's experiences, he wanted to make him his own, only for himself. He wanted to kiss him, kill him, make love to him, choke him, hug him, bruise him at the same time.

He tightened his hand around Felix's neck and kissed him deeper, the kiss was full of passion and lust, his tongue was exploring his mouth as his hand was on his chest, just to feel his heartbeat.

He wanted to hold his hand there until his heart stopped beating slowly. Felix couldn't breathe but continued to kiss passionately and put Hyunjin's lower lip between his teeth as he bit him slowly.

Hyunjin hissed as he felt a boner in his pants, The taste of blood was spread in their mouths, they didn't know why, but they both enjoyed it. He took his hands off from Felix's neck and smirked between kisses. Felix was so horny that he didn't care about being in public, he put his hand on Hyunjin crotch, Hyunjin broke the kiss to catch his breath.

"I...more.."

Hyunjin laughed out loud and put his hand on his lips to wipe away the blood, he thought this little angel was really evil. Felix tried to catch his breath, like an addict who had tried drugs for the first time and didn't know what trouble he was going into.

"Believe me...i want to fuck you so badly till you pass out but you're drunk....I will not allow myself to do such things to you until you become sober....now let's go home, it's enough for tonight..."

Hyunjin took Felix's hand from the bulge of his crotch and kissed his hand, his mind was chaos. He thought like other people, Hyunjin would only fuck him tonight and would have nothing to do with eachother from tomorrow but he was wrong.

"Let's go baby."

Felix didn't know if this was happening or if it was only in his own mind, he thought he was dreaming and he didn't come here with Hyunjin at all.

His body didn't move due to numbness, Hyunjin saw his body shaking and gently hugged him as he lifted him up. Felix wrapped his thighs around his waist and hid his head in his shoulder out of embarrassment.

"Hyunjinnie.....are you real....Is this all happening?"

No one has ever cared about Felix so much, Hyunjin laughed at Felix's words and walked out of the bar with slow steps. He had put his hands under his hips, making sure he won't fall.

"Yes, i am real, you are real and we're here darling."

Felix was so sleepy, his head hurt so much and the whistle sound in his ear was so loud that he couldn't hear Hyunjin's words properly.

"You're too good to be real."

.
..
...
*Let's cry together:")