Case63: Final Destination

"I will below this fucking place up."

Felix said as the black car stopped in front of the asulym, he was staring at the lights, his eyes were full of stars, he couldn't wait to see Hyunjin again.

He looked at the other cars next to them, they were all there, nothing could stop him. His hands were shaking with excitement, he was doing something important for the first time in his life.

He wanted to woke up in Hyunjin's arms in the morning after tonight, somewhere far away from this city, where nobody knew them, where his brain could be quiet for a few seconds, where he could watch the sunrise and sunset with him forever.

He smiled like a child, his cheeks were pink pale, he pulled his hood over his long silver hair and looked at the ring on his hand that Hyunjin had given to him.

"You lover boy, Everyone is waiting for your order. The telephone wires are cut, police won't come soon, and the electricity will be cut in one minute and forty seconds."

Felix nodded, checked his gun in his pocket one last time and took his knife in his hand, it was almost three in the morning, the full moon's light and those little stars illuminated the night.

"Why did you bring him?"

Felix looked at Jisung, who was sleeping in the back seat with all the chains on him. He raised his eyebrows, waiting for an answer. How could he be sleeping so peacefully in this situation?

"Oh, he's like my stress ball now, Whenever I'm anxious, I'll fuck him,  don't worry he likes it."

Minho said and reached his hand to the back seat and patted Jisung's head while he was sleeping, he was like a fluffy squirrel.

Felix looked at Minho with wide eyes and opened his mouth slowly, He couldn't imagine minho and the person who was once his friend like that.

"Ew....Disgusting."

Felix said and rolled his eyes as he got out of the car, a lot of people got out of black cars behind him. Everyone was lined up in front of him now, with weapons, black clothes and masks.

Felix's heart was racing, it wasn't easy, that hospital was actually a guarded prison for murderers like Hyunjin, it had a very high security, Any small mistake would ruin everything.

But at that moment, all those people were standing in front of him, ready to sacrifice everything for this, they were his family.

"As we all already know....we're here to save our allies, Don't show mercy to anyone else and get out quickly, we want to set here on fire, Try to have fun in this freak show and well....Patient, guard, police, ordinary people....just Slaughter every single of  them."

Felix said in his deep, loud voice, everyone was quiet, his hands were behind his back and took steps calmly, he could see the happy look of the closest person to him, that was Jeongin.

Felix had promised himself to take care of everyone, these people here were important to Hyunjin, also to himself.

"Shall we start?"

Felix said and turned on his heel, clicking his neck as they all ran towards the doors of the asulym shouting yes. He chuckled, knowing where to go.

Boom!

The sound of bombs exploding in most corners of that old building rang in his ears, The smell of gunpowder filled his nose as he quietly passed through the huge crowd that were rushing in, they laughed like crazy, he could smell the fear of those people who worked there clearly, such a lovely pleasure.

They hadn't even started yet, but he could hear the sound of screams and guns, the guards who wanted to stop them, yelling to stay back.

The siren had sounded, the electricity had been cut off, now the doors of the patients rooms were open, the red light was flashing, and a pre recorded voice could be heard in the loudspeakers asking the patients not to leave their rooms.

"Ah Jeongin please, this siren sound is fucking my ears, can you go and turn it off? And Minho, don't worry about me, go find HongJoong."

Felix said, he hadn't even moved his fingers yet, he wasn't worried about anything, he knew everything was going well, he was enjoying seeing the corpses of the workers there falling like autumn leaves on the ground.

Jeongin nodded, he should have gone to the monitoring room by now, he had his lab tab in his hands, he was in charge of important works, well he was the smart one, he should have set the timer and got ready to blow up the entire building.

"You sure you'll be ok by yourself? We don't have time!"

Minho said, he actually didn't give single fuck if anything happened to Felix, but since Hyunjin was involved, he had to pretend that he cared.

Minho was holding his silver gun, his name engraved on the handle, when he saw one of the patients coming out of the room behind Felix, he raised his hand and shot her in the head.

He blew the barrel of his gun, everything looked like a big masquerade party, the only source of light, which was red, made everything more spellbinding for him, as if it strengthened his inner instincts, he wanted to kill everyone.

"I'll be fine, you watch your ass."

Felix smiled and patted Minho on the shoulder. He ran towards the emergency stairs to go upstairs, The air was suffocating, he saw the body of a female nurse on the stairs who was still breathing, with her last strength she was reaching her hand to Felix's leg.

Felix bent down a little and looked at her, she was bleeding from the head, she had a beautiful face but that ridiculous look on her face was ruining everything, those innocent eyes that begged for help, disgusting.

Felix smiled sweetly, so heart warming that the nurse actually thought that man was going to help her, well just a second after his knife went into her skull.

"Such a pretty face."

Felix ran his fingers on the nurse's cheek for a last time, watching her eyes losing that glorious shine in them, he stood up, storming the stairs to find Hyunjin's room, the sound of the siren still could be heard, the bodies were lying on the floor on each floor, visible under the red light.

He was out of breath, it was the last floor, seemed like no one had been there yet before him, Felix swallowed hard, it was  horrifying to be honest, what If Hyunjin wasn't in one of those rooms?

The sound of his shoes could be heard on the ceramic, he was holding his knife up, ready for everything that was about to happen, he felt cold down to his spine, his hands were shaking, he was nervous.

With slow steps, he reached room 113, he stopped, his whole body was shaking from the inside, the voices in his head wouldn't shut up, he was afraid Hyunjin wouldn't be there.

He took a deep breath, Felix saw a trail of blood on the floor into Hyunjin's room, as if something on the floor had been forcibly dragged into that room.

There was a strong smell of blood, Felix frowned and opened the door, it was dark inside of the room, he could hear loud laughter, familiar laughter, it was Hyunjin's voice.

Felix turned on his flashlight, he couldn't believe what he saw, Hyunjin in that white hospital uniform, now covered in blood, His blonde hair was messy around him as he was laughing like crazy, he was sitting on the lifeless body of a nurse. His hands were bloody as he was giggling and chewing his nails, that corpse's skin was torn, Hyunjin was pushing his nail inside his chest to take out his heart with his bare hands.

"Oh Felix baby is that you? I told you to stay outside, it will finish soon."

.
..
...
*Hyunjin is completely gone:))) but we like it that way right?*