Case20: Get out alive

Felix opened his eyes, he felt that he had been sleeping for several years, everything gradually became clear from the blur, he stared at the white ceiling, it wasn't like the ceiling of his room.

Remembering what had happened, he took a deep breath, did that mean he was dead now? The last thing he remembered was that he passed out near the window.

He stretched his body and put his hand on his head, he felt a bandage around his head, right where he was bleeding.

He could tell from the pain in his head and body that he wasn't completely dead yet.

He sat on the bed and looked around, the room was very neat and big, as if it belonged to a rich person. There was a pink king size bed that he was on it and a big mirror next to the bed, the closets were white, plants were designed on the shelf beautifully, maybe he had come to heaven.

Well, not exactly. He was definitely not in heaven because a heavy long chain was tied around his ankle, "Fuck," he mumbled, he put his hand on the cold chain lock and tried to open it. No matter how much he pulled his leg or tampered with the chain lock, it wasn't going to open. He was supposed to stay here, and no one even knew where he went to look for him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

He pulled the chain for the last time, but nothing happened, he just heard the door open, he didn't know why he wanted the person who came inside to be Hyunjin, but he wasn't. It was Minho.

Well, now he was completely sure that not only was he not in heaven, but he was stuck in the depths of hell, Minho came in with a tray full of food and closed the door, he didn't pay any attention to Felix and put the food on the table next to the bed as he sat on the chair, waited for Felix to eat.

"How am I here?"

Felix said and looked at the dish. He didn't want to eat anything, he pushed the dish back and waited for the answer.

"You almost fell from ten floors, but boss caught you in time and didn't let you fall, you better thank him because he got a lot of wounds for saving a shit like you."

Minho rolled his eyes, He put the food dish near Felix and raised his eyebrows, he didn't feel like doing this at all, maybe if Hyunjin let this little mouse die there, he would be happier right now.

Felix was confused, he thought he had been killed by Hyunjin by now and his heart was no longer in his chest, but he was wrong, Hyunjin had saved him, it was really weird. He was a person Felix could not define, everything he did was unpredictable.

"Why....didn't he kill me?"

Felix frowned, He was nauseous, he still didn't know what was going on there. His brain was so fucked up that he didn't even want to know the answer to his question.

"Ask him when he came...well you should wait for few days, he had to go to another city for an important surgery."

Minho wasn't the kind of person to explain anything to anyone, and of course, it would be better if Hyunjin explained it himself, even though he was the worst person among them, he seems to be the only one Felix listens to. Maybe it was because Hyunjin never pretended to be a good person, never tried to prove himself, even though he was evil, Felix knew that he wasn't lying to him.

And a week in this room with these scary people was worse than a nightmare. He wanted to go home. He wondered why Hyunjin cared so much about his work as a surgeon, he was a rich crazy sick serial killer, why saving the a patient's life was so important to him that he went to another city.

"I won't eat this shit."

Felix pushed the food back again, no matter how hungry he was or how much his body needed food.

Minho was instructed by Hyunjin to make sure that Felix was ​​in good physical condition during his absence but as it turned out, Felix didn't want to cooperate.

Minho laughed, got up, went near the bed and took Felix's chin in his hand and pressed it. He felt like he was becoming a babysitter, should he have fed this stubborn kid instead of hitting someone on the head with his golf club? Not even in millions of years.

"Wild kitten listen, I'm the most patient person here, don't let me call Jeongin to force you to eat this.

You don't like Jeongin, do you? But he loves you so much that he counts the moments to be alone with you, and when he comes to you, your last problem will be eating."

Minho let go of Felix's chin and went back. If Felix was Minho's victim, he would have been hit in the skull with a golf club a thousand times by now.

"Are you stupid? I said I-won't-eat."

In the situation that Felix was in, probably wouldn't have been worse than that. He was already in the belly of the beast and Making Minho angry was kind of fun for him, now that they didn't intend to kill him before Hyunjin, so it wasn't a problem, they played with him this whole time, now it was his turn.

Minho smiled and looked at the clock, admiring Felix on the other hand. He had never seen anyone as rude as him who defied Hyunjin, Well, they were supposed to have fun together.

"As you wish."

Minho left the room, went downstairs and saw Jeongin, Changbin, Seungmin and others sitting around, playing poker. He bent down to take a can of beer from the fridge.

"Fuck, he's so annoying."

Seungmin turned his head and laughed under his breath, maybe he was a little upset that he hit Felix in the head so hard, but it was nothing important, he would apologize to him later.

"You get used to him."

Seungmin said and put one of his cards on the table. Minho sat next to them and put his feet on the table as he took a sip of cold beer.

"Jeongin, I'm tired. go upstairs and make him eat, he belongs to boss, don't do anything stupid."

Jongin gave the cards he had in his hand to Minho to play instead. He clicked his neck and smiled stupidly, no news could make him happier.

"Yes sir."

When he reached the stairs, he saw Changbin running behind him, he was worried about Felix, he couldn't trust him, Jeongin stood up in surprise and looked at him from head to toe.

"Joengin please, don't hurt him ok?"

..
*I myself simping for Minho here...hi again everyone, how's life?"