Case15: you Wish to Die

Hearing the suspect's words, Chan quickly asked Felix to come out. Felix was angry, he couldn't predict what was going to happen.

"Felix, are you ok with this? If he confesses, it would be so easy for us."

He thought for a few seconds, he wasn't supposed to be scared or upset by what he was about to hear, but some feelings were telling him something was wrong.

"Yea it's alright, Put handcuffs on him and let him come out in the yard, I'm watching over him."

Felix said and went out with a confused brain, the little yard behind the police station was always his favorite place because no one usually went there. The only person who watered and took care of the flowers and trees there was himself, it was a place for him to clear his mind. He sat on a chair in the yard and lit a cigarette as he waited for the defendant to be brought.

Jisung and Wooyoung take the accused. Changkyun smiled and sat down, taking a deep breath to smell the fresh air.

Felix held the pack of cigarettes in front of Changkyun, he took one with his handcuffed hands and put it between his lips, Felix took the lighter to the cigarette and lit it up.

"Aren't you upset that you are putting the wrong person in prison?"

Changkyun said taking a deep puff on his cigarette. Felix knew from the first time he saw him that he wasn't a murderer, he had a feeling.

"Of course, you just want to blame someone else to calm yourself down, right? I heard how you beat one of us to death, you will pay for what you did cause boss didn't like it at all."

Changkyun was talking about Jeongin, the boy who was beaten by Felix when he was in detention. But how did Changkyun know about this? Felix was at a loss for words.

"What do you fuckers even want from me?"

Felix said. He was sick of this hide and seek, no matter what he did, he couldn't get close to Red Lycoris, he was getting paranoid because everyone was working for him.

"If you win this game, everything will be over......listen carefully.......There is someone close to you who worships the great Satan, he's hidden from your eyes. If you find out who the worshiper is, you win."

Changkyun laughed out loud, finding Felix's confused look funny, He took the last kiss from his cigarette and threw it on the floor as he extinguished it with his shoe.

One of Felix's trusted ones worshipped Satan, that means, there was someone who works for Red Lycoris, someone Felix trusted, how was that possible?

"Detective, This is the place where you should go when you get the answer, if you tell someone or do something wrong, you have to say goodbye to this world, good luck."

Changkyun laughed and wrote an address in Felix's notebook, got up and put his hand on black haired shoulder.

"You only have time until after your ridiculous dinner party with your friends on Sunday night...Tik Tok.."

Changkyun laughed again until the police came and took him inside. Felix was in a trance. as if the whole world had collapsed on him. How he knew everything.

How could one of his friends betray him like this, he felt like a thousand daggers had been plunged into his back, His heart was hurting, he didn't know why, there was a weight on his shoulders again and it was crushing him, he was afraid of being betrayed, of feeling broken and being lied to.

He was alone from now on , not that he was afraid of Red Lycoris no, he couldn't tell anyone, because now he felt like everyone was betraying him, he didn't know who was the joker in this game.

Tears came down from the corners of his eyes, whose name should he give? What if it was a mistake? What if the person who thought he was betraying him was actually innocent?

Who should he doubt, those people were the only ones Felix trusted in the whole world. Thousands of voices in his head were discussing and saying the names of his friends and colleagues one by one.

Seungmin and Chan quickly came to Felix, they were worried when they saw his face, Seungmin sat on his knees in front of him.

"Hey Felix are you ok? What did he say?"

Felix couldn't hear anything except the voices in his head, he put his hand on his ears to silence them, he didn't want to scare them.

"N...nothing....same bullshits, He confessed... it's finished..."

Chan found it a bit strange that if he was really the killer, why was Felix not happy about it, he was always happy after solving the cases.

Felix was lying, he couldn't tell the truth, he was alone in this game, he had to find Red Lycoris by himself, he expected this from the beginning.

Probably the fate that had befallen Changbin was repeating itself, and he was too stupid to fall into the same trap.

But he had to finish it, he was going to kill Red Lycoris. It didn't matter what happened to him later.

Chan worriedly put his hand on Felix's cheek and felt the coldness. He didn't like to see Felix like this, maybe he shouldn't have allowed the accused to talk to him alone.

"Lixie.... let's go eat something you look so pale...."

.
..
...
*Hi guys, what's up, I'm so sleepy, again!!