Case 35: Loveable

Felix was confused, what did Hyunjin mean by everyone were waiting for him? Was it a special day or something?

Felix put on his clothes, he hoped Hyunjin would come back soon, he didn't know what kinda force was inside him that attracted him to Hyunjin like a magnet.

He could tell, Hyunjin had infiltrated his veins, spreading like a painkiller through his head and body.

Hyunjin was like the midnight sky, the time of day that Felix loved the most, when everything was dark but the moon was shining just for him, when he was alone and no one could hurt him.

If he could, he would paused these moments so that he could hold him, stare at his dark brown eyes with love.

So this was how love feels like? If he wanted to describe it, he couldn't say anything but Hyunjin's name. even if Hyunjin was poison, it wouldn't matter, he would drink it to the last drop and die happily.

He had never felt this way towards anyone, because no one had ever wanted to be close to him, he had never been treated well.

He looked into Hyunjin's dark room, a normal room with a black theme. It fits his personality perfectly.

Different plants were all over the room, He could see a lot of cigarette butts by the window, as if the window's corner was a graveyard of Hyunjin's cigarettes.

Felix thought that everyone has their own reason for smoking, he wanted to know what Hyunjin's reason was.

For himself, at first he only smoked when he was upset, after a short time he came to his senses and saw that he was smoking every day, Maybe it was because his sorrows didn't leave him, even for a second, he couldn't blame himself, he was always sad.

He shook his head and erased these useless thoughts from his head. He kept his smile and went downstairs.

He saw some figures working on something in the kitchen and whispering something together.

They were gathered around something as they were focusing on something very carefully.

"Hyung you fucked it, Now it looks like a retarded duck."

Jeongin hit Minho on the shoulder push him aside, Felix narrowed his eyes to see what they were doing, with carefully watching, he saw a cake on the table.

The cake was yellow and looked like a duck, it looked a little weird, it was also weird that those insensitive people were trying to make something cute.

Felix giggled as he looked at the duck, as Jeongin said, it looked just like a retarded duck.

Hearing the sound of a soft laughter, Seungmin turned back and saw Felix, he was a bit overwhelmed, he had made a whole plan to surprise him, but as always, he messed everything up.

"Uh....shit Felix...what are you doing here?"

Jeongin said and stood in front of the cake with a fake smile to cover it, Changbin slowly moved the decorations behind him.

It was very hilarious, they all stood in a funny way with awkward smiles on their faces, maybe they were good at killing people but they were crap at hiding surprises.

"You are...hiding something?"

Felix was bursting with laughter but he asked seriously, playing along. He could see Changbin running his hand through his hair to draw Felix's attention to himself and not to what was on the table.

"Fine cut this shit....Felix look, we found out that your birthday is in a few days and Hyunjin told us that you want to be a member of the family, so.... happy birthday... and welcome?"