Explore The World (One Piece:...

Oleh AngryEagle1

Spoiler! This story contains spoilers for the One Piece manga, you are free to read on. "Yamato: I want to sa... Lebih Banyak

Harem
Chapter 1: The Boy of Wano
Chapter 2: (Y/N) and Yamato
Chapter 3: Misfortune
Chapter 4: Yokai
Chapter 5: The Awakening of Yamato
Chapter 6: Curse
Chapter 7: Snow
Chapter 8: The Princess Kaguya
Chapter 9: The World is Unknown to me
Chapter 10: Poneglyphs
Chapter 11: Ohara
Chapter 12: Robin
Chapter 13: Demons
Chapter 14: To The Future
Chapter 15: (Y/N) VS Kikunojo
Wild Wind Pirates (Spoiler)
Chapter 16: Sorry
Chapter 17: Yamato
Preview: Red Snow Arc (Spoiler)
Chapter 18: Hate
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: (Y/N)'s Decision
Chapter 21: Tobiroppo
Chapter 22: Onigashima
Chapter 23: Wild Wind Pirates
Chapter 24: A New Adventure
Chapter 25: Injured
Chapter 26: Attack
Chapter 27: Despair
Chapter 29: Revolutionary Army
Chapter 30: Captain
Chapter 31: Zou
Chapter 32: Mink Tribe
Chapter 33: Companions
Chapter 34: Training
Chapter 35: Towards Elegia
Chapter 36: Uta, The Singer
Chapter 37: CP0's Goal
Chapter 38: (Y/N) and Uta
Chapter 39: My Dream
Chapter 40: Uruk Rebels
Chapter 41: Gilgamesh's Trap
Chapter 42: Conqueror's Haki
Chapter 43: Alliance
Chapter 44: Elegia Music Festival
Chapter 45: New Genesis
Chapter 46: (Y/N) VS Stussy
Chapter 47: A New Era
Chapter 48: The Final Assault
Chapter 49: A New Page Opens
Chapter 50: New Bounties
Chapter 51: (Y/N) and The Sky Poetess

Chapter 28: Wild Wind Pirates VS CP0

3K 74 19
Oleh AngryEagle1

Kikunojo pushed her opponent away and he landed in the distance, the woman seemed exhausted from her fight against the CP0 agent who had been injured by Kiku's attacks. She felt the weather change with the sky covered by clouds preventing the rays of sunlight from illuminating the land, the wind began to become more violent as well as the blue sea.

The agent wasn't going to leave her alone and suddenly appeared in front of the woman to stab her, but she dodged the blow and sent an air blade towards the enemy who avoided it. The two observed each other for a few moments ready to continue the fight, but were interrupted by a pillar of wind rising to the sky causing gusts of wind throughout the area before dissipating.

Kikunojo: What happened over there?! She exclaimed with a feeling of worry for her companions.

Yamato's eyelids slowly opened to see a familiar, yet strange figure. A bead of sweat flowed from her forehead and her eyes widened at the sight of (Y/N), her best friend and captain who was in a new form that she had never seen before. In truth, he hadn't really changed, but the changes were visible and impressed the vice captain of the crew who felt an incredible power emanating from Wild Wind.

Yamato: (Y/N)? The young man's serious face turned to Yamato and smiled to reassure the woman worried about him.

(Y/N): I'm glad you're finally awake.

Suddenly, she floated in the air thanks to the wind controlled by (Y/N) with Kasa Obake and Law who had lost consciousness. The trio flew towards the ship as Yamato yelled at her captain to let her help him even if she wasn't capable of fighting Stussy.

(Y/N): I don't want you to stay here, it might be dangerous for you guys. Trust me, I will win this fight so rest on the boat, we will leave this island soon.

Yamato: All right... I don't know what's happening to you, but please be careful.

(Y/N): You should ask Stussy about that, because I feel sorry for her. With this new power, I think I can crush her without any problem. He said with a smirk as he created a wind sphere and threw it at Stussy, but she dodged the attack causing a cloud of dust.

Stussy: I didn't know a logia could transform like that. I wonder what you really are Kaze D. (Y/N)!

The CP0 agent moved so fast through the air that she seemed to teleport as (Y/N) closed his eyes to concentrate. Stussy charged the pirate to deal him a powerful blow, but he avoided the attack which split a rock in two instead of himself. Wild Wind tried to kick her, but she took the attack with a reinforcement.

The blow was a bit too powerful and sent her flying against a rock wall, taking a breath (Y/N) chased her by flying quickly. She suddenly disappeared to avoid being hit by the blow shaking the entire cliff, the young man looked up to see the woman in the sky as she had trouble breathing due to the stress.

A projectile flew towards (Y/N) who disappeared to reappear above Stussy who had no time to turn her head and was hit by a punch sending her crashing to the ground. As she managed to stand up, a rain of air blades hit her, causing a huge explosion. However, the pirate did not intend to stop and give the enemy time to breathe, he aimed at her position with the palm of his hand and threw a blast of wind dissipating the cloud as the woman had vanished.

The man turned and grabbed the CP0 agent's leg as she tried to attack him in the back.

(Y/N): I'll be honest, I think the Cipher Pool techniques are impressive. I was even able to learn the principle of this technique, thank you for helping me progress.

Stussy: What?! She cried out as she was suddenly stabbed in the shoulder by (Y/N)'s finger, who had no pity for her.

(Y/N): Finger Gun! Blood came out of the woman's shoulder as she restrained herself from screaming in pain and also stabbed (Y/N) in the shoulder, who was forced to let go of her because of the pain. Stussy reappeared on the ground, she glanced at her wounds with sweat flowing along her face.

Stussy: He's not the same (Y/N), I can't forget that he learns my techniques quickly by seeing them, he understands their principles and reuses them easily. He has become a little too dangerous for me to hold back against him.

(Y/N) looked around the area looking for Stussy and located her before flying quickly towards her, but he noticed a change. Bat wings had appeared on her back as she spread her wings and flew to (Y/N) curious about her opponent's new form, but he didn't seem worried confident in his strength.

(Y/N): You too can transform, but it is useless against me. I will destroy all your new powers. Wind blew around his fist, colliding with the CP0 agent's fist and causing a shockwave and cracks in the ground. The two flew into the sky exchanging quick and powerful blows as she suddenly appeared above and hit him with a powerful kick.

The pirate landed on the ground and created a wind lance in his hands, he flexed his muscles and threw it with all his strength towards Stussy. The lance sliced through the air and grazed the woman who was slightly injured by the wind weapon. (Y/N) turned to strike the woman who reappeared behind him, his eyes widened at the sight of an afterimage as the woman placed her hand on the samurai's shoulder to bite him with her fangs.

Stussy: Time to sleep, Wild Wind!

(Y/N): No, don't touch me!

Her fangs were about to touch the shoulder, but she was swept away by a gust saving the young man who took a breath and sent a breath of wind towards the woman. Stussy was hit by the breath and flew away, interrupting Kikunojo's fight by crashing violently to the ground.

Kikunojo: What's going on? She took fright at the arrival of (Y/N) in his new form which made her curious and worried.

(Y/N): Don't worry, it's just a new transformation I got. I am now stronger than before.

Kikunojo: I've never seen you like this before, are you sure you're okay?

(Y/N): I'm fine, even though I'm injured because of the fight with that CP0 agent. I unlocked this power to battle, but it seems it's not enough to defeat her. It's strange since I feel my power getting weaker, so we have to finish this fight.

Kikunojo: You...

(Y/N): I see you were fighting another CP0 agent. You'll pay for hurting O-Kiku, you'll end up like your friend, you bastard.

Stussy: No, you haven't defeated me yet... She stood up, removing the dust from her clothes and wiping the blood on her face.

(Y/N): You're so much stronger than I thought, I should be more serious if I want to defeat you. He said before being interrupted by Kikunojo who took out a tissue.

Kikunojo: Even though you now have a strange new form, you can't stay with a bloody face. She said as she cleaned (Y/N)'s face.

(Y/N): What, leave me alone, we're in the middle of a fight.

Kikunojo: Yes, but you look horrible with all that blood on your face. She removed the tissue and smiled at the clean face of the young man who felt ridiculous being embarrassed in front of everyone by Kikunojojo.

Stussy: You still need someone to take care of you, it's cute.

(Y/N): Shut up! The crew captain raised his hand as a weapon in the distance flew towards him, he suddenly grabbed it to Kikunojo's surprise who saw it was Takeru, Yamato's weapon.

Kikunojo: That weapon... Where is Yamato?

(Y/N): Don't worry, everyone is resting on the ship. Right now, I need your help to win this fight, will you lend me your strength?

Kikunojo: Of course, Captain. Let's join forces to defeat them!

Stussy: Get ready, Maha. The Wild Wind Pirates are about to attack us, we have to be careful and fight together if we want to win. She said to her companion who nodded and prepared to attack with Stussy smiling at the sight of (Y/N)'s new strength.

(Y/N) and Kikunojo suddenly leapt towards the two World Government agents, an explosion burst from the impact of the attacks creating a cloud of smoke. The captain came out of the cloud swinging Takeru against the huge agent who tried to stab him with his finger, but the young man hit him with a brutal blow to the head sending him crashing to the ground.

Kikunojo was forced to move back due to Stussy's blows she was taking with her katana, the agent raised her leg and sent a powerful blade of air towards the woman who jumped to the side to dodge the attack. The samurai took a breath and suddenly charged Stussy with sharp, ferocious blows before turning around the blonde-haired woman, sheathing her katana as the agent was suddenly struck by a powerful slash that sent her flying into the air.

The pirate chased the CP0 agent into the air and hit her with two slashes so fast that Stussy had no time to react. Kiku grabbed her katana with both hands to stab her, but she disappeared to the surprise of the woman hitting by an invisible bullet as she fell to the ground.

(Y/N) walked slowly while he was spinning Takeru and easily dodged the attacks of the agent. A smirk appeared on his face as he sent an beam with Yamato's weapon, but the attack was destroyed by the intervention of Stussy who fired an invisible bullet at the man which he narrowly dodged with a bead of sweat flowing from his forehead.

Stusssy: Don't be arrogant because of your new power, Wild Wind.

Maha: ...

Kikunojo: She's right, you shouldn't underestimate your opponents! Stussy and her colleague vanished at the sight of a beam sent by Kikunojo who arrived at (Y/N)'s side.

(Y/N): You are right, I am sorry. I feel my power is disappearing, we must finish the fight quickly.

Kikunojo: Yes, I'm exhausted from all these fights. Let's win this fight and return to our ship.

(Y/N): All right, Big Sister!

Confused, Kikunojo began to float in the air thanks to the power of (Y/N) who laughed at her sister's reaction. The two flew towards their opponents jumping through the air, they sent a series of air slashes flying towards the agents who dodged all the projectiles easily before colliding with the pirates causing a shock in the air. The fighters began a dynamic battle in the sky as the sea raged against the coasts.

Sumer: They are really impressive, I've never seen a pirate crew like them... I was wrong about Kaze D. (Y/N). That power, that form... This legend told in Uruk is true, I can see it with my own eyes... The legend of the Wind Demon...

(Y/N): Kikunojo, are you ready?

Kikunojo: I'm just waiting for your signal, (Y/N)! The two suddenly stopped and stood side by side. Eyes closed, they took a deep breath as they held their weapons tightly before suddenly sending two air blades merging into one larger and more powerful slash.

(Y/N)/Kikunojo: DOUBLE AIR SLASH!!!

The attack flew towards the two CP0 agents who suddenly disappeared to avoid the attack, Maha reappeared in front of Kikunojo to stab her, but she pushed him away with a powerful slash as Stussy reappeared above (Y/N).

(Y/N): I knew it! He exclaimed as he gave a violent uppercut to the woman who had no time to dodge.

Stussy: Tss...

(Y/N): I observed your moves to understand the secret of this technique, Mirai uses the same techniques even if I don't understand how he can master them.

Stussy: Unfortunately, you've already lost.

(Y/N): What? (Y/N)'s eyes widened as he was hit by a bullet from Stussy who had a smile on her sore face. She revealed a lipstick made from seastone and put it in his shoulder as he felt weaker and his strength disappear because of the object.

Kikunojo: No, (Y/N)! Leave him alone you coward! Dropping her guard, she was attacked by Maha, but she barely managed to block his blow.

Maha: ...

Stussy: You were feeling proud because of your new strength instead of concentrating on defeating me, you thought you could easily win without taking your enemies seriously. Your arrogance is the reason for your defeat, Kaze D. (Y/N).

The woman placed her hand on the shoulder of the man unable to defend himself as she opened her mouth to reveal her fangs to bite (Y/N). His vision began to blur and his eyelids slowly closed losing consciousness from the bite.

(Y/N): ...

Kikunojo: (Y/N)!

Stussy: Now that you've definitely lost, it's the end of your crew!

End

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18K 476 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
1.1K 41 11
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
5.5K 90 13
Y/N's past was one covered in shadows, one no one knew about. Y/N is currently a high-ranking general in Kaido's crew, the Beasts Pirates. Sooner or...
683 29 7
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฐ ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ {โœจ๏ธ๐ŸŒธ NEW CHAPTER EVERY THURSDAY โœจ๏ธ๐ŸŒธ} "In a city st...