Reverse Hero

By Zapz77

"...Gramps, How come the Villain never wins?" Bell Cranel from a very young age has always wondered this. In... More

BIO
Hello Orario
Murderers
Ais Wellenstein
Abilities
Weapon
Monster Festival
Date
Good Cop
Bad Cop
Drinks
Minotaur
Welf Crozzo
Keeping Rakia in Check
Pass Parade
Floor 18
Duel
Killers
Kidnapped
Goliath
Trapped
A Dance of Death
Unsettled
Slaughter
New Members
War Game
New House
Pleasure Quarter
The Hero Cycle
Escape From the Pleasure Quarter
Captured
Battle at the Pleasure Quarter
Trump Card
Fall of Ishtar
Falling apart
Hidden Goals
Hidden Village
Wiene
Information Gathering
Innocent Blood
Logic over Feelings
A Hero Saves the Day
Partner
Trust
Battle With Dix Perdix
The Hypocrite
A Change of Heart
The Gods Prodigy
Ally or Enemy?
Success
True Instinct
Origins of a Monster
Back to the Dungeon
Moss Hue
Underwater Battle
New Nickname
Disgust
Death, the living being
Chased
Lily's Mission
Safe For Now
Coliseum
Alone, Again.
Lies
Ghost
Scheming
Quitters
The Hunt
Planning
Set-up
Freya's Game
Ending a Dumb Game
Back Home
Chaos
First Fallen
Second fallen
Game of Waiting
Goodbye
Hero Vs Villain
The Truth
Two Years Later
Squad 6
Party
The March
Battle with the Dragon #1
Battle with the Dragon #2
Happy

Messing around

2.6K 71 1
By Zapz77

I carried Lily out of the dungeon after she passed out. She broke which is what I was looking for. I needed someone who could do what I needed them to do, and Lily was perfect.

I brought her out and carried her to the Church and laid her down on the couch.

A few hours later she woke up.

"Hey," 

"..." She looked at me and looked terrified.

"I'm going to explain again just in case you don't remember. You live for my sake,"

She seemed to remember as she nodded again.

"Great, Hestia knows nothing of this and I don't plan on her knowing anytime soon. Call me Bell and don't do any big choices on your own without my permission,"

She nodded again.

"Alright, since you understand then let's get some food yea?"

"...Sure, but quickly...How did you sneak the knife away from me?"

"As soon as you left I switched the knife for some monster lures I had in my pocket. Of course, they weren't active yet but I just activated them as I put them in my bag, anyway, let's get going,"

We then went out to the benevolent Mistress. It was around noon so there weren't a lot of people there.

I got a seat at the table and Syr served us.

"Oh? Who might this be?" She asked

Lily looked at me and I gave a smile that said 'Do what you want,'

"I am Lily, I am Bell's Supporter,"

"Hmmm..."

Syr stared down Lily. We ordered and waited for our food. 

"Umm...Bell, I assume you have a reason for...You know so what do you want to do,"

I took a sip of my water and answered "Get stronger for right now, I have you for insurance currently but sooner or later you're gonna have to push yourself to get tasks done,"

"Ah..."

The atmosphere around us was not good but there wasn't anything that could be done about that. After all, I did nearly just watch her get eaten alive.

Just then though a new face entered the store, Ais and the rest of her party. Rare to see them here this early.

"Lily, pay for it once you're done eating," I left some money as I left for the bar where I could see their mouths move and hear them better.

"You're human garbage you know," Ryu reminded me as I took a seat. "I know what you're trying to do,"

"Please, I just want a drink served by my favorite elf in the whole world!" 

Her face turned to one of disgust. 

"Let me guess...My recommendation?"

"Yep,"

She got me the cheapest and worst one, unlike how last time she got me one that was the easiest to make.

It tasted terrible but I listened in on the conversation happening right next to me.

"Whhaaaa...Ais-tan do you have to go on an expedition?" An already drunk Loki asked.

"Yes," 

I'm Ais noticed me since she seemed tense.

"We're leaving in 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to be together," Finn added to try and reassure Loki

Should I fuck with them a little?

"Ah, Ryu by the way I wanted to ask you who you thought was better, as in a fight,"

"Don't you even try-" She whispered but I didn't listen, instead I raised my voice.

"Otar or Loki's whole familia? I got my money on Otar but it's kind of funny how just one person is enough to basically take on the whole Loki familia...Even though they're that Loki and Freya are the big two it seems it's only like that in name,"

Ryu looked at me with a look that said 'You fucker,' and the whole Loki familia was staring at me.

"YOU SON OF A-" Bete started yelling but Finn pushed him down.

"...Just let it be,"

Ais was still staring and I looked back at her.

"Oh, hey guys sorry didn't notice you guys there. Since you're staring so intensely though I assume you want to accept the offer?"I said, directing the question at Ais

Everyone looked at Ais and in response, she let out a small blush "I'm not going to accept that,"

"Don't be like that...Ais-tan,"

Loki's face tensed up at that fact and Finn stopped holding Bete back as Bete charged at me at a speed faster than what I could see.

"LISTEN HERE YA LITTLE SHIT," he grabbed my collar

"Haha," I let out a little chuckle as he then threw me into a wall.

"What the hell is goin' on here?" Mama Mia came out of the kitchen.

"Sorry, just a little roughhousing, we can chill out now," I responded.

Bete just clicked his tongue and went back to the table. I also went back to the bar.

"Whatever, just don't do it again or I'll kick ya both to the curb,"

"Yes Ma'am!" I yelled

I took another sip of my drink as Ryu stared at me confused.

"Are you curious?"

She continued to stare.

"My offers also open with you as well. What do you think about tonight then? Ask for it off and we can meet at a different bar and talk over drinks, sound good?"

"...Fine,"

As they say, curiosity killed the cat.

"Then it's a deal. I'll pick you up here at 8:30," I grabbed all the change in my pocket and left it on the counter, which also perplexed Ryu since all I had left in my pocket was exactly enough for the drink, meaning that I knew that she was going to give me the worse drink again today.

"Lily, let's head out,"

Although I was normally getting spied on from the tower it seemed especially strong for a moment so I turned around but didn't see anyone, I then left the store.

"Bell, why did you do that?" Lily asked

"Why? Cause it's fun to mess with them,"

"Cause it's fun? Lily may not be as good as you but she is considered good by an average person,"

"If I told you then it was so that Ryu would accept the drinks then would you believe it?"

"..." Lily stared for a moment before answering "yes,"

Later that night I met up with Ryu who was waiting on the main street. She wasn't wearing her uniform but even I had to say that even though she was already hot, she looked even better right now, it seemed she got dressed up for little ol' me.

"Heya,"

"...Where are we going for drinks?"

"Hmm...Let's try a place over here," 

I started taking her to the place Eina took me. I held her hand as we walked, however when Ryu saw this her eyes froze as her hands held mine for a solid minute or 2. 

"Ah, sorry. I forgot Elves don't really like that kinda thing," I let go but her gaze still seemed fixed.

'Why do I...Trust this person?' Was what her face was asking. 

I held her hand to see her reaction to how much work I had to do. The fact that she didn't remove it at all meant that I was fairly high up in her trust. 

"Hellllooooo?" I said as I went in front of her face. 

She then finally snapped out of it but her gaze was still fixed on me and was still wide-eyed.

"...I think I should work, I mean that bar is probably-"

"Don't be like that. A break is necessary for everyone. Plus you already said that you would so you can't just go back right?"

"...I don't mind working for free if I have to. Really I need to just go,"

It seemed the fact that her body let me touch her at all was troubling her, but now that I have the fish on the hook I can't just let it go.

"...What if then I offer you something else as well,"

"..."

"What if I tell you not only how I think, but what I want to do,"

Considering Curiosity worked to first hook her, adding more bait on the hook would work just as well.

"Tch, fine,"

"hey, Hey, let's enjoy ourselves tonight,"

(Freya POV)

"...Otar,"

"Yes, Lady Freya?"

"Bell, do you think he has the ability to advance to level 2 soon?"

"Knowing from what you have gathered I assume he will level up soon as in a month or two,"

"I see, well then if you had to make him grow even faster what would you do?"

"Well, for Bell, he is a special case. It seems he is predicting everything. So you would have to go so out of the box to the point where he wouldn't have thought about it,"

"So, Otar. I assume you know what I am thinking then?"

"Yes, Lady Freya. I will do it,"

Words didn't need to describe the plan of action. Freya landed on the conclusion a long time ago and had been hinting at Otar.

'Raise a monster to be way stronger than it should,'

An out-of-the-box situation like that would not be something he could think of, and Freya knew it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 29 5
what if bell cranel was 18 and instead of the cute bunny boy he's a cool teen and his dad is Dante from DMC This story have phone and other electron...
3.3K 241 39
Waking up in the world of Franxx and being forced into a game of 'Gods' with multiple penalties imposed on him was not a cup of tea for Ryo. With a l...
6.7K 571 18
"I've tried telling them I'm only fifteen. That no sane government would force a boy my age to fight crime. 'But Max, you're a superhero! Isn't this...
170 15 5
Do you ever wondered why the villain is always the bad guy in every story? Ever questioned, '𝘸𝘩𝘺 π˜₯π˜ͺπ˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 π˜₯𝘰 π˜ͺ𝘡?' or '𝘩𝘰𝘸 π˜₯π˜ͺπ˜₯ 𝘡...