KnY Boyfriend Scenarios

Da SunBabyxKenshin

Enjoy scenarios and stuff with your fav KnY husbando! Characters are in the first two chapters! I was origina... Altro

๐ŸŒบRequest Page๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒธCharacters๐ŸŒธ
How You Meet
When You Become Friends
When You Spend Time Together
Realizing Your Feelings for Each Other
When You/They Confess
When You Have Your First Kiss
๐ŸŒปYour Nicknames๐ŸŒป
๐Ÿ’œTengen Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
A/N:๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Love Languages
Haunted Attractions! (1k Special)
Your Favorite Food
A/N: I'm stumped๐Ÿ˜—
A/N:I'm updating the update and calling it update
A/N: Hopefully the last one for a while
Flirting
๐Ÿ’œGyomei Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œGenya Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
Random Stuff You've Said
Unofficially Adopted
HAPPY NEW YEARS
โ˜€๏ธWhat Does Your Family Think of Him?โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธWhat Does His Family Think of You?
When You Get Sick
How You Cuddle
Incorrect Quotes
โ˜€๏ธ Who's Your Best Friend?
CONGREGATION!!!
When He Gets Sick
๐ŸŽ‚Birthday Special๐ŸŽ‚
When He Gets Hurt
๐Ÿ’˜Valentine's Day Special!๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’œHotaru Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
Are They Ticklish?
Are You Ticklish?
Do They Like Hugs?
How He Treats You vs. Everyone Else
Dere Types
๐ŸŒปWho Do You Hate?๐ŸŒป
When You Get Hurt But Hide It
When He Finds Out You Got Hurt
GUYS... BAD NEWS..!
๐Ÿช„ I GOT TAGGED BOOKIE ๐Ÿช„
Purge ending๐Ÿ™
When You Heal
When You're on Your Period
When He Worries About You
Uh Oh, Guardian Trouble..
When You Guys Get Matching ๐Ÿ˜ถ Stuff
โ˜€๏ธYour Contact Names
โ˜€๏ธYour Favorite Shows+Movies
Kidnappers!
Savior๐Ÿ™„
๐ŸฆƒTurkey Day Special!๐Ÿฆƒ
๐ŸŽ„Christmas Special!๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸพHappy New Years๐Ÿพ
When You're Mad at Him
When He Accidentally Hits You
๐Ÿ’œAkaza Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œMuzan Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œDouma Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œGyutaro Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œKokushibo Catch-Up๐Ÿ’œ
๐ŸŒปWho Has a Crush on You?๐ŸŒป
โ˜€๏ธYour Couple Song
OMG???
๐Ÿ’Mother's Day Special! pt.1๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŒปYour First Thoughts of Them๐ŸŒป
๐Ÿฉต๐ŸงขFather's Day Special๐Ÿ’™
Present for you guys <3

Aftermath of the Injury

2.5K 31 112
Da SunBabyxKenshin

Kittyomei
I forgot that Zenitsu was ina coma for a lil too bc his lil leggy leg thang

Oopsies

Well let's pretend aight

This was originally called "when he heals" but the bf isn't healed in all of these☠️
___

Tanjiro Kamado

You were sitting on the floor beside his bed waiting for him to wake up. It's been a long few sleepless nights.

You were about to get up and find Kanao but a sudden shift in his sound caught your attention.

"Tanjiro?" You muttered, shifting to sit on your knees and look at him.

His eyes were open but he seemed so tired.

"Tanjiro! Oh, thank goodness! You worried us to death! It's been over a month!" You cried, grabbing his hand and crying into it uncontrollably. "I thought you weren't gonna wake up because you weren't making any other sounds the entire time I figured you were gonna sleep forever and Shinobu would-"

You stopped when he lifted his hand to your cheek.

"Don't cry... I hate seeing people cry.." he said solemnly.

You tried to calm your breathing as he stroked your hand with his own.

"I'm just glad you're okay." That was an understatement. You were more than glad.

"Me too. But... please don't lecture me-"

"No I'm gonna lecture you but get better first." You cut him off and crossed your arms. "I'm tired and hungry."

"Can you bring back some food please?"

"Yeah." You nodded and smiled at him. "Rest. Even though you've been doing so for a month..."

When you got back, he was up and lifting the girls over his bed. You were gonna scold him but everyone crowded the room and you felt bad for telling them to stop having fun.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

You were sitting down beside Zenitsu while eating mitarashi dango and waiting for him to wake up.

He did stur awake after a moment and instantly turned to look at you.

"Thank goodness..."

You furrowed your eyebrows at the relief in his eyes.

"What happened?"

"Nothing..." He looked towards the door and threw his legs over the side.

"Careful!" You exclaimed in worry. Zenitsu glanced back at you who shrunk in embarrassment. "Sorry..."

"It's fine." He smiled before standing on shaky legs, reminiscent of a fawn standing for the first time.

"Oh you're all better.." You said with relief as he walked around unnaturally.

"Yeah. All your love healed me." Zenitsu turned to see your reaction and tripped because he wasn't paying attention.

"Sorry!" You yelped, rushing over to help him up. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." Zenitsu said blankly and went to sit in the corner.

"You sure..?"

"Yes."

"Okay..." you sat down in front of him and stared just in case he wasn't okay. "I'm glad you're healed up."

"Me too." He nodded curtly.

It was silent for the rest of the time until Zenitsu revealed he was embarrassed about tripping in front of you.

You reassured him that it was okay and everything was dandy again.

Inosuke Hashibira

You were standing on the counter, supposed to be watching Akio. Of course, you were too busy thinking about yours truly Inosuke.

"Y/n!" Akio shouted for the third time and for the third time received no response. "Give knifé you- dumbass!"

"Hey!" You exclaimed, finally snapping out of it and jumping off the counter. "Don't you go around calling people dumbasses!"

"Then you're fat."

"I'll stab you with this-" you paused and sighed. "Okay. Here."

You flipped the knife so the handle was facing Akio and he took it.

You set him on the counter instead.

"Don't tell daddy I'm teaching you how to use a knife because he'd kill me..." you muttered.

Akio nodded obediently and you stared at him.

"What?"

"That knife is bigger than you." You snickered. He glared at you.

The laughter died down after a while and when it did, a loud bang sound out from the wall.

You flipped a knife from your sleeve and turned towards the door.

Akio stared as well and grabbed your shoulder for comfort.

The banging continued for a while until a smack sounded out.

"It's Inosuke and them." Akio told you.

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow but shook off the fact that he knew and put your knife away.

You also took the knife from Akio and put it away before going to open the door.

The closer you got, you could hear the three arguing.

"Oooh Inosuke you get on my nerves! We're supposed to surprise her you idiot!"

"Shut up! Open the door you ugly straw-headed marshmallow!"

"Marshmallow..?"

"Because he's soft!"

"I am not—!"

You slid open the door and instantly felt their eyes on you.

"Uh... good afternoon, Y/n." Tanjiro waved nervously.

You stared for a moment then sighed shakily and pulled the three into a hug.

"Thank the gods..." you said and attempted to hold back your tears.

They were happy ones, don't worry.

"Come- come inside." You pulled away, wiped your tears and waved them into the house.

They stared until you gestured once again and Tanjiro pushed the two inside.

"Are you hungry? I'll make anything you want." You said, walking over to the counter and picking up Akio before rushing into the kitchen to grab pots and a bucket just in case.

"Well... if it's not too much trouble, we'll just take tea."

Zenitsu nodded in agreement.

"Oh, okay. Inosuke?"

"I don't care, I just miss your cooking." He replied.

You laughed at the response and went to start the fire to make him tempura.

"It's nap time, Akio. Don't argue with me now." You went to your shared room and left the three alone.

"So... you've been quiet, Inosuke." Tanjiro said in an attempt to start a conversation.

"Doesn't Y/n look good holding a kid?"

"What?" Zenitsu looked at him incredulously. "Bitch You're 15!"

"Bitch You're Single."

"Oop-" Tanjiro watched the two argue and just sighed. "Uhm actually you should-"

"I'll get started on that tea!" You walked out of the room with special tea bags and rushed to the kitchen to grab a kettle. "And uhm... I'm glad you guys are okay. I was really worried to lose so many people."

You turned around to look at them for a moment and smiled.

"I'm glad you're here now."

They watched you walk away and Zenitsu turned to Inosuke.

"You don't deserve her."

"Hoe you're single you can't tell me about NOTHING."

"Okay guys just chill out! She just said she's glad we're here, don't ruin it by arguing! Just shut up!" Tanjiro scolded in annoyance. "Dang..."

The two sat down quietly because when you piss Tanjiro off, you know you're annoying.

But you loved when they argued. It was just who they were. That's fine with you and your family.

Sabito+Giyuu Tomioka

This is gonna be short bc I forgot to elaborate on the injury for Giyuu... oops.
Nvm it turned into another Giyuu comfort scenario🤪

You sat up abruptly from the bed and yawned. It was late at night and you no longer felt the presence of Giyuu and Sabito.

When you got up, they were sitting by the window and talking.

You decided to be nosy and pretended to go back to sleep.

"So- so you want to leave us here?"

"No- I don't want to leave you here. I just don't want you to be there when the time comes."

"That's the same thing!"

Their argument was confusing because you just jumped into it.

Instead of pretending to sleep, you got up and went to talk to them too.

"That's not fair! We all want to defeat M—"

"Stop!" Giyuu rushed, his heartbeat speeding up as Sabito almost said his name.

"..sorry."

"N-No it's not your fault." Giyuu shook his head

"But we all want to defeat him. We're not allowed to just sit out!"

"I can ask Oyakata-sama!"

"No!"

"Hm!" You ran and jumped in between them, shifting to sit comfortably on the sill and looked at the two. "Hm Hm mmhm?"

"'What's the problem.'" Sabito translated plainly. "Go on and tell her, Giyuu."

You were worried by that because Sabito usually called him by his nickname or used 'Giyuu' more lightly.

"I don't want you two to go up against Muzan." He looked up at you blankly. "I said it. I meant it. That's how I feel."

"And how I feel, is that that's bullshit. We're all supposed to be joined in a fight against him so why should we have to sit out?"

"You're not even officially demon slayers!"

"Neither is Nezuko but she got permission and so did we! What, are you just gonna let Nezuko go because she's not as important to you?"

"That's precisely why I would let her go." Giyuu replied honestly. "I care about the Kamado kids but... they aren't mine. And Tanjiro is a demon slayer member. Nezuko probably won't be there anyway because Tamayo and Shinobu are working at the cure, huh?"

"...mmh hm hmmph-"

"Hold on," Sabito cut you off and pointed at Giyuu. "Are you... saying you want to be selfish?"

"Yeah. I wanna be selfish for once. Just that one time when it comes to it, I want to be selfish and save two people I care about more than myself and if I die they can live their lives together happier than ever because only one of us sacrificed something that isn't as valuable."

You stared at him for a moment then slapped the back of his head. Hard.

"Ow!"

"Ooo..."

You kissed the back of his head as well then looked at his eyes.

He stared for a moment and you huffed, taking your mask out to speak correctly.

"You.. your life is valuable. Just like ours is. So don't be dumb. You're talking dumb now." You stared at him again for a moment and leaned back to the window. "So we all go. And don't inter... inter— inter-erupt me again."

You glared at Sabito who laughed nervously.

"Muzan," You started which caused them both to start panicking. "He's gotta have some nerve, a stronger will than what he's got to make us stay away from you for more than two hours."

"..." they were quiet as they stared at you.

"What?"

"First of all you can talk!" Giyuu exclaimed, happy that he can finally understand you instead of the hums and mocking whines.

"You... the curse doesn't affect you." Sabito mentioned in surprise in relief. "You scared me!"

"I'm just like that." You shrugged. "Now let's go back to sleep I'm tired and you need that to heal."

You pointed at Giyuu's bandaged arm and shook your head.

"Arguing in the middle of the night... hell's wrong with you? Heal your body, Giyuu..."

You complained under your breath as you went to the bed and flipped down.

Sabito snorted at the rang and Giyuu just got up to go lay down with you. The former did aswell a few minutes later.

"Goodnight. I don't wanna hear this again."

"Goodnight, vixen."

"Night, vixie."

Kyojuro Rengoku

You were attempting to cook food in return for the boys letting you stay there, but it uh... didn't go ask planned.

Kyojuro walked into the room and instantly smelled burnt oil.

You were hissing, tears in your eyes as you poured the boiling oil out on the ground out side and tried to sooth your new burn.

"Are you okay?!" He asked quickly. You nodded and laughed.

"It's just a little... burn." You stared up at him and sighed. "Sorry... I never learned how to cook. Kenta is a terrible teacher."

Kyojuro laughed at that and reached his hand out for you to take.

You placed your hand in his and let him see.

"It's not too bad but it looks painful..."

"I just hope I don't have to pop it... those hurt.." you muttered while smoothing your fingers over it. "But I can see you're feeling better. Your fingers are moving easier."

He flexed his hand and nodded.

"Yeah. Doctor was worried I'd get infected I guess." He reasoned. You nodded at that with a smile.

"I'm just glad you're okay."

"I get it from my father." Kyojuro said plainly. "I wish you could meet him.."

"Me too." You looked at his solemn expression and thought about it. "Where is he?"

"Probably his room. Senjuro talked to him the day the Kamado boy and the others came but I haven't even seen him."

"Maybe he's healing too?" You reasoned.

"Yeah..." Kyojuro nodded and smiled. "I can't wait for you to meet him!"

"I can't wait to meet him." You replied.

"Okay, come on. I have burn ointment and bandages." Kyojuro headed towards the door and you followed.

Lord the burn was unbearably painful for noooo reason...

Thank goodness Rengoku has a cure

And it's not just being himself no it's viagra

What?

Obanai Iguro

Obanai woke up in the butterfly estate next to his sleeping wi-
Girlfriend. I'm not craving nothing shut up 🦫

Anyways

She was sleeping peacefully but breathed occasional uneven hiccups. That let him know she was crying.

"Y/n?" He whispered. "I'm sorry for making you cry..."

Obanai placed his hand over yours as comfort for the both of you.

It'd been around a day since you brought him back from the mission and he was in and out of consciousness because of the meds Shinobu had him on.

She knew he hated being awake while doing stitches so that's why.

Anyways... when his hand touched yours, you stirred awake and looked at what touched you.

"..wh..." you stared for a moment and shot up. "Obanai!"

He moved his hand up to wipe your face.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes! Are you okay?!" He nodded and looked around the room.

"Uhm... is..?"

"Oh! Kaburamaru is fine." You smiled at Obanai and leaned over the bed to kiss him. "I'm so happy you're okay!"

When you kissed him, Obanai instantly jumped up in a panic.

"Did- did she-?"

"Oh! Be careful!" You scolded and took his hand. "Nobody saw your scars. I told Shinobu not to take them off."

He looked at you for comfort.

"Iguro!" You stood up and pulled his head towards yourself in a hug.

"Hi, Tanjiro!" You greeted nervously. The boy in question was watching in worry.

"Is Iguro okay? I know he doesn't particularly like me, but..."

"Oh- he's fine!" You assured with a smile. "But... can you leave us alone for a while?"

He jumped and nodded.

"Sorry!"

"It's alright." You watched him slide the door closed then sighed in relief and sat down. "Sorry love bug... for more than just that."

"It's fine." Obanai swallowed thickly. You grabbed a roll of bandages from the bedside table and handed them to him.

"If you want to... rewrap your face." You said. "And don't forget, always put yourself before anyone! Even myself! Please?"

"..okay." Obanai nodded with a small confirmation. "Thank you."

"I don't accept." You replied and got up to leave. "Feel better. I have to go check on Kaburamaru."

"Th—... see you."

You smiled, waved and left.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

You were sitting in the living room eating chili mangos and reading a book.

The door slammed open and you new it was Sanemi.

"In the living room!" You exclaimed.

Sanemi walked into the living room and sat down on one of the chairs.

You read the last sentence then looked up at him.

"You want to remove the stitches?"

"Yes." You hummed and got up to grab the scissors and tweezers.

"Please don't move..." you muttered, placing a hand on his shoulder and carefully cutting the knots.

You pulled the threads out, dropped them in the tray and smiled.

"Easy. You're all done." You grabbed the tray and went to dump it out.

Sanemi glanced around the room and took a deep breath.

"So..." you went back into the living room and sat beside him. "You usually do that by yourself or go to Shinobu. Do you need something?"

"I just wanted to check on you." You raised an eyebrow at that.

"Why..?"

"Because...." You stared at him in confusion. "Alright fine... I missed you."

"Ohhh.." you nodded in understanding then smiled. "You could've come to visit me, Nemi."

"But also..." you pursed your lips. "I've been worried about you."

"Why?"

"I realized that sometimes when we do stuff together, you start crying or degrading yourself."

You stared at him, not really understanding what he was saying.

"Y/n are you... depressed?" You blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice.

"No."

"Oh..." he looked at your confused face. "Sorry."

"It's all right. Thank you for caring." You smiled at him but slapped his arm.

"Ow-!"

"I just wish you'd care about yourself too." You leaned back and crossed your arms.

"I do!"

"Sanemi I just touch stitches out of your chest."

"That doesn't count."

"It does!"

Muichiro Tokito

Well- he wasn't really that hurt so I don't think I should write a scenario for this. My bad bc I know the people that love Muichiro 🫵🏾

Yoriichi Tsugikuni

"I'm sorry for laughing." You apologized as Yoriichi flinched from your touch. "I didn't know the injuries were so bad..."

"They're not, don't worry." He assured.

"But you jolt every time I touch you. That doesn't even happen when you come back from business trips..." you rambled sadly. "Who hurts you anyway? I'll come with you next time."

"No." You flinched at the tone of his voice and he gave an apologetic look. "No. It's... private. We usually go on some kind of trip so that's why I'm sore the days after."

"Ohhh. Sounds fun!" You exclaimed happily.

"Yeah.. it is."

"Well.. I hope those ducks are okay. I'll be a little upset if someone just scooped them up and... yknow."

"I hope not either."

"Y/n!" Sayuri ran through the door and over to said man. "Cho and Momo found a snake! Can we keep it?!"

"What?!" You exclaimed, getting up to run and check on the girls to see if they're okay.

Sayuri watched you leave then handed a box to Yoriichi.

"You left this in the kitchen. Y/n's not that good at looking around her but anyone could notice that."

"Thank you, Sayuri." He patted the girls head and went to hide the ring.

"You're welcome!" She smiled widely and ran out the door. "Nevermind! The snake ran away!"

Tengen Uzui

To be honest, you were surprised he healed before the kids because of how severe his injuries were. At the same time though, he was a Hashira.

That's right. Was.

Tengen retired, obviously, because of his injuries. Besides that point, you'd all had a conversation together about leaving the demon slayer corp and living normal lives.

Until demons are defeated you're unsure if that's actually possible.

But either way, the five of you were lying down together in blissful silence.

It was broken though when Suma started snoring.

"That little—" Makio smacked the girl which elicited a yelp.

"AH TENGEN SHE HIT ME!!!" Suma shouted and stared at him. "YOU HAD TO HAVE SEEN THAT!"

"Huh? Seen what?" Tengen looked over at them in confusion.

"OHH YOU-"

"Shut up! Leave him alone!" Makio shouted, pushing her back down on the bed. "Go back to sleep but just shut up!"

"You're mean!"

"Oh, I know. You've-"

"Whoaaaa..." you cut her off before she could finish.

"Can we just chill out for one day? Just one?" Hinatsuru begged.

"Alright... Suma." Makio glanced at the woman.

"What?! What did I do?!"

"Shhh." Hinatsuru held a finger over her mouth to signal silence.

She huffed and flopped back on the bed.

"Tengen isn't fully healed yet so he needs to get all the sleep he can. He can't do that if we're loud, right?" You tried to reason.

"..no..." Suma sniffled.

"Right. We should all just go sleep." You glanced at everyone and nodded when there was no back talk.

"Alright. Thank you." Tengen said and kissed the heads of the girls closest to him(ahem you and Hinatsuru).

"Oh wait Tengen I want a kiss too!" Makio exclaimed.

"Me too! Me first!"

"No! I asked first!"

"Well I was here before you!"

"Shut up that doesn't count!"

The three of you sighed when they started arguing and just waited for them to stop.

"It's gonna be a long day."

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei recovered quick because the burns weren't that severe. You knew he'd be fine but preferred if he didn't stand and walk in fire anymore.

"Y/n I have to go train-"

"Nuh uh." You crossed your arms and plopped on the ground. "If 'training' for you is to stand and walk in fire, you're not allowed to go."

"But it-"

"No buts no what's no coconuts!"

Gyomei sighed and went to sit down on the couch.

"Uh-huh. Exactly. You're still sore aren't you?" You asked after glancing down at his slightly red legs.

"I guess..."

"'You guess...'" you scoffed and shook your head. "I have to... do something." You pointed towards the stairs and looked at him. "If you leave I'll suck your dick."

"What?"

"Yes." You nodded firmly in confirmation. "I'll be back."

"Okay..."

Genya Shinazugawa

"Genya? Are you alright?" You called as you took a step into the stone estate.

Gyomei was out on a mission and obviously trusted Genya to watch over the house and take care of things.

Anyways, you hadn't gotten a response and decided to go looking for him.

The house was quiet and still so there was no hint that anyone was there.

"Well... Where else could he be..?" You muttered. Genya had already went to his checkup with Shinobu, so he couldn't be there.

A sudden slam downstairs caught your attention.

"That scared me..." you huffed and went to see who it was.

It was Genya. He was buried in a pile of clothes and a table was tipped over. You assumed he tripped over it.

"Are you okay?" You asked quickly. He looked at you through the pile and sighed.

"Yes..."

"Are you feeling alright? I hope the questions aren't annoying.."

"It's alright. You only asked two." He said and got up to greet you formally. "When did you get here?"

"A few minutes ago. I guess I should've checked outside..."

"I was trying to do a favor for Gyomei. I guess I can't do anything right..." He grumbled.

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You can do plenty right."

"Like?"

"You passed final selection, you love your family, you make friends easily, you protect people even if it isn't considered practical for us..." You gave him a look that asked, 'should I go on?'

"Okay alright..." he raised his hands in surrender.

"So... are you alright?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" You looked at him nervously.

"A few days ago... when I saw you..?"

"Oh... yeah. I'm fine." He assured you.

"That's good. You can tell me whenever you need me."

"I will."

Hotaru Haganezuka

You clicked your tongue in annoyance as Haganezuka stomped his foot in pain.

"It hurts!!! Move your fat ass-!"

"Don't call me fat I'll break your damn neck!" You shouted, pushing just a bit harder on his eye while cleaning it.

"OUCH! You're so annoying!!"

"No you."

"You're the one who volunteered to take care of my wound! Dumb!"

"You're dumb.. stupid ass... goin' and causing trouble for everyone..."

"I said I was sorry!"

"Sorry don't cut it! Look what I have to do!" You shouted. "God... I hated having to do this..."

Haganezuka looked up at your face. Your eyebrows were furrowed abc a drowned settled on your face.

"Sorry."

"It's alright." You dismissed before dressing the wound again.

"So anyways..." He trailed, "Get me some food."

"Get it yourself loser."

Haganezuka glared at you and huffed.

"En would get it for Kozo..."

"Shut the fuck up we aren't married."

___

Ruh roh raggy

Gyomei's scenario is short because I didn't know what to put for it and decided to make it a joke scenario😭

Nvm they're all short. I stopped writing for like two weeks and still didn't have ideas so take it or idk

Anyrays,
-☀️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

4.5K 219 32
โNothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn into poetry. All the blood was never once beautiful, it was just red.โž A story of a half breed, h...
894K 19.5K 34
๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ•ฐโ”€ โžค a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ยฉ๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ข โ–ธ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
882K 34.7K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
61.7K 502 23
Hey reader! Welcome to demon slayer x reader oneshots! Enjoy reading and watch out for any updates! Feel free to request, whether it's a character, p...