ᴛꜱᴀʜᴇʏʟᴜ

By 0n1vers3

❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ, ꜱᴛᴀʀʙᴏʏ.❞ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʏᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇꜰɪᴇʟᴅ. This story is under se... More

Anouncment/fix ups ect.
[000]
I. 'Aku
ll. Skxawng
lll. Alien
lV. Jake Sully
V. Eat
Vl. Braiding
Vll. Ride
Vlll. The Way
lX. Memories
X. Mourning
Xl. Clean Kill
Xll. Paste
XIV. Bob
XV. Bond
XVl. Boring
XVlll. Strong Willed
XIX. Toruk
XX. Ceremony of Betrayal
XXl. Whimper to the Sky
XXll. Trust of A Broken Love
XXlll. Whispers
XXIV. From Above
XXV. The Fall
XXVI. 'okvur
Sorry..Again lol
INFORMATION
O. TAM-TAM
I. YAYMAK

Xlll. Ikran?

537 26 8
By 0n1vers3

Chapter Thirteen

Xlll.          Ikran?

CLICKING OF Hooves bounced off the dimensions of the moss-covered rock, the wind blowing in their black hair as the rough exterior of the dire rubbed against their blue legs. Jake's mouth opened wide as his breathing stopped momentarily, the rock slipping from under his companion and falling down to its demise.

He let out a harsh breath, gripping the antenna of the horse a little tighter while they came to a slow. He gazed up at the large floating rocks, root-like robes wrapping around them like small ropes as they floated upwards to a much larger structure in the sky.

Jake's ears twitched at the few, a small smile rising on his face at the variety of the world. Tsu'tey was the first to dismount, rising his bow in the air as he dropped down.  Many of the other younger Na'vi followed, also dismounting their dire while watching Tsu'teys next move.

"Learning to ride and Ikran, we call them banshees."

Jake dropped off his dire, still watching the sky in wonder.

"Is the test every young hunter has to pass."

"Za'u!" Tsu'tey turned to the two young hunters who were staring at the sky in amazement, wide eyes full of wonder. (Come!) The hunters instantly stood in a line in front of him, waiting in anticipation for his next order. Other Na'vi stood off, conversating with each other.

"But to do that, you gotta go where the banshees are."

Jake pressed his lips together, opening the string of his bow enough to where he could fasten it to his back with ease. His ears flinched and his tail swished as he examined the dangerous path ahead.

"Oo-rah."

Jake felt his body ache as he climbed, the smog in his face and his tail flicked at the danger. He allowed his avatar body to think on the Na'vi instincts alone, allowing it to do what is necessary for his survival. He sure was glad about what Ka'yi had taught him, it allowed for safe travel.

They were high up, and he could feel the oxygen, or whatever it was, decrease the farther up. His hands gripped onto the moss and roots, feeling the soft and hard material scraping on his callused-up hands. He jumped from root to root, he could now tell why Max had liked to call them to tree monkeys. Along with Trudy.

He felt his hands leave the root and his body floated for just a moment before he grabbed onto another, feeling the gravity try to pull him down as he continued to follow along the trail Tsu'tey was following. His ears flicked at the sounds of the younger hunter below him grunting as his hands left the root, grabbing onto others with clumsiness.

He was nearly out of breath, his lungs burning in desperation as he trailed behind Tsu'tey who slowed down. His breath was heavy as they reached the top, his hands grasping onto the grass as he pulled himself up a similar way Tsu'tey had.

"Oehu." Tsu'teys voice rang over the loud wind as Jake stood along with him. (On me!)  Jake's arms were slightly spread out in an attempt to keep himself upright from the wind. Suddenly a chill overcame Jake as he felt the light dim, a shadow overcoming them.

The rock moved as Jake tried to keep his balance, his legs wobbling. "Now what?" He asked, his ears pointing up while he looked at Tsu'tey who was watching something Jake didn't know. Jake's tail flicked behind him in impatience.

"Latsi! Tsu'tey hollered, though Jake was gazing off when he did. (Keep Up!) Jake finally turned his head, noticing the slightly crouched stature of Tsu'tey, making his ears rise in anticipation.

"Kivä ko!" Tsu'tey commanded, pushing his feet off when the vine got in front of them. (Lets go) His body jerked when he grabbed on, feeling the vine slightly give in before strengthening again. He climbed up, his muscles flexing at the tiring job they had been doing.

Jake smiled, watching his fastly moving body climb towards the hanging moss. His ears flattened as the other hunters did the same, he wasn't expecting that. He slightly wobbled as one hit him. The hunters grunted, whooping happily as they grabbed onto the vines and began climbing up quickly in follow with Tsu'tey.

Jake took deep breaths, swaying back and forth as he readied himself. And with a spirit of confidence, he jumped, grunting at the way the vine slightly gave out before again strengthening itself. He spun around for a moment as he tried to get his legs to entangle with the vine.

Once he did he began pushing himself up, and he grunted. He felt the tiring work become easier as he made his way to the top. He glanced before him, watching as Tsu'teys' non-stop moving body maneuvered its way through the mess of vines.

He jumped and ran along the long green bridge-like thing, his feet digging into the slightly strong but tough material.  A smile appeared on his face at the feeling of the wind running through his hair and the ability to feel below his waist. He then watched as Tsu'tey made his way into a tunnel, the outside rockets covered in moss.

He interred along with them, feeling the humidity spike and the rock digging into his feet. He felt small droplets of his blue skin as he crouched while running, his tall stature making it harder to maneuver. A smile was still etched on his face.

Deep breaths from all the hunters rung through the enclosed space. His ears twitched at the sound of harsh running water beginning to make its way through the cave. His hand gripped the string off his bow, his eyes now landing on the mini waterfall and the large pool of water running along. It looked so refreshing he wanted to take a nice cool swim.

He took off his bow almond with the other hunters, his breath coming out harsh as his mouth was slightly open like a panting dog. Sweat glistened off his blue skin, hitting all the small groves and such. His small waist hurt from all the activity and movement along with his legs and arms, and his lungs begged for air.

They slowed, coming to the opening of the cave. His breath was once again knocked from him at the amazing view, ikran flying about and waterfalls falling from the large rocks. It was beautiful, the screeching of the ikran that flowed through the sky in all jow and beauty.

One of the hunters crouched close to the ground, her tail swishing in fascination as she let out a slight gasp. The other hunter leaned close to the edge, eyes wide in fascination while watching the Ikrans fly by. Jake moved forward, watching as the sun glinted from the water to make a small opalescent glare.

Ka'yi felt the wind in her hair as she crouched on Se'ayl, her feet digging into the holsters as her tail flicked behind her. She felt the splashing of the waterfall on her face and the stinging of the wind. Her body was warm in the sunlight, the light reflecting the dark spots on Se'ayl.

Ka'yi exclaimed a loud sound, making her presence known as she directed Se'ayl to the large opening of the cave. Jake stumbled back, his tail unknowingly swaying harder as his eyes went wide. The other hunters also moved back from their spots at the opening, feeling the significant winds from Se'ayl's strong wings hit their faces.

Ka'yi felt the harsh thud of Zenna hitting the rock, her large claws gripping on as she hung from the opening. Ka'yi quickly jumped down with ease, her hands going up to push up her Inoar. Her eyes found Jake, who bowed his head to her slightly with a smile on his face.

Ka'yi tried to hide her smile but failed. She smiled at Jake, her head going slightly down as her tail moved slightly faster. Her ears tilted down for a second before returning to their resting position. Se'ayl shrieked at the hinters, who all watched the creature in fascination.

Tsu'tey walked forward, his own harsh breath subsiding as he gazed at Ka'yi. "Mengati kame." She uttered, still petting the head of Se'ayl. (I see you) Tsu'tey brought two fingers to his forehead before pushing them out with a nod. He then turned to the hunters, walking in front of them.

Jake breathed heavily still, his body slightly leaning on his bow as he looked down, urging his body to catch its breath. Tsu'tey walked in front of him, a mocking smirk on his face. Jake looked up, ears flicking at the look on Tsu'teys face.

"Jakesully will go first." His strong accent rang through the cave, making Ka'yi look at him. He smirked, looking Jake up and down, Jake scoffed, pushing down his bow before taking a deep breath. He exhaled sharply, holding his bow behind him to give to Tsu'tey.

He could feel Ka'yi's harsh eyes on him, making his tail move nervously. Ka'yi watched, her eyes narrowing at his stature, he had less confidence than she had hoped, but enough for her to be okay with. Jake flexed his arms, crouching down as he felt the water of the waterfall hit his skin.

Ka'yi followed him, her eyes directed at Tsu'tey with disappointment, her ears flattening in slight anger. Jake pressed his back to the rocks, feeling the stinging water hit his skin as he shimmied his way over, watching as Ka'yi followed.

His feet gripped the edges of the slick surface in a futile attempt to keep his body stable, his ears flexing in worry. His ears lifted off his body, listening to the sound of the Ikran. His ears spread wide as his tail flexed, his eyes going to look at the large bodies of the colorful Ikran.

His eyes were wide at the sight of their large wings and tails that flicked at each other. A smile overcame his face as he watched. Ka'yi watched him with a wide mouth, appreciation of his newfound confidence. Her hand went up to his shoulder feeling the wet skin of his stick to her hand.

"Now you must choose your ikran. This you must feel inside." She pressed her chest to his back, moving her hand to rest on his chest, patting it slightly as she spoke. "If he also chooses you, move quickly like I showed." She tried not to let worry slip into her tone, there was a chance he wasn't going to survive this, and that was something she didn't wish for not yet.

"You will have one chance, Jake." She spoke seriously, her hard gaze on the side of his head as he still looked at the large creatures. "How will I know if he chooses me?" He asked, his nose scrunching slightly as the water dropped from it. Ka'yi pursed her lips, glancing away for a moment before looking back. "He will try to kill you."

Jake let out a deep breath, his eyes glancing around at the Ikran, trying to listen to his heart. He let his ears fall for a moment, feeling Ka'yi's hand still on his chest as he took a deep breath.

"Outstanding."

0n1ver3 SPEAKS!
      Not a very interesting chapter, but I'm excited to write them flying together so we've got to get threw the boring parts. Not a lot of motivation the past week so sorry for the delay, but I love writing and reading your comments (I'm giggling and kicking my feet at ''em.) And watching people vote, enjoy, and add the story to there libraries. :)
Don't forget to eat, sleep, drink, and get active!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 421 26
Born as a half bred you were beautiful with your beauty someone fell in love
73.4K 1.7K 36
Before Ronal there was Wren. 18+ readers only
334K 10K 40
❥ 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐥𝐨'𝐚𝐤 [does not follow atwow storyline] #1...
61.6K 1.9K 14
❝ we could never run out of time, my dear. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 love is found within the person she expected the least ❪...