Land of hope and dreams

By EliNeDe20

When Olivier Gabriël Dumont, 28 years old Alpha of the French pack 'Fleur de lis' is in America to find land... More

notes
characters
chapter 1 - Is this real Jen?
Chapter 3 - I almost squealed seeing it
Chapter 4 - I have a boy in my bed
Chapter 5 - I never felt at home till I found him.
Chapter 6 - Looks cozy in here
Chapter 7 - She is yours, Alpha
Chapter 8 - it's not that I have a chance with her
Chapter 9 - She was travelling away from me!
Chapter 10 - That's gentil of them.
Chapter 11 - that baby is going to tear you apart!
Chapter 12 - I'm going to kill him
Chapter 13 - don't try to murder him
Chapter 14 - my mother was human
Chapter 15 - I pushed him out
Chapter 16 - Are you sure about this?
Epiloog

Chapter 2 - All yours, mon ange

83 4 0
By EliNeDe20

I finally arrived at the club and Mattéo and Antoine guided me to the VIP-room. There were so many scents together in the club that I almost vomited. Mattéo told me that they had met some cool girls and asked if they could invite them up.

"What about your mate?" I asked Mattéo.

"They are just friends." He said while I looked to Antoine. I could tell he liked one of them, he had even smiled a little bit. 'It will do him good.' Mattéo linked me.

"Okay, but don't ask me to entertain them." I am tired and wasn't in a mood. After a full week of meetings, I was ready to go home.

10 minutes later they came back, without the girls, they had refused to come up. Antoine took a seat next to me; I knew he had a hard time since his mate rejected him. I sighed and bent closer to him, trying to comfort him but then I got a whiff of a scent on him.
"MATE!" I growled loudly together with my wolf Henri who yelled in my head "MATE."

"Alpha?" Antoine asked.

"My mate is here. Her scent is all over you." I growled.

"I danced with Jen, my friend, she gave me a hug."

"Mine!" I growled.

"Alpha, wait! She is human. She won't understand."

But Henri and I were already walking out the VIP, being a powerful Alpha I can easily track a scent. Henri sniffed out the crowd, searching for that cherry blossom we smelled on Antoine.

Then I saw her, dancing with her hands in the air smiling at her friend, I think. Beautiful body I could tell from here, dressed modestly but nice. Long blond hair and when she looked up, the most gorgeous emerald eyes I ever saw in my life. I mind linked every wolf in the club, 'the blond human girl is mine.'

'Yes Alpha' they all link back.

Wrapping my arms around her was even better than I ever imagined, her scent of cherry blossom and freesia. She reacted almost directly to me and when we danced together, we became one. I felt her complete relax and surrender in my arms. Turning her around I slammed my lips on her. Her lips were soft, and electricity ran through me. Henri was howling of joy in my head. She responded immediately to my kiss, and I felt in heaven. Henri and I couldn't hold it anymore and pulled her with us outside towards a taxi.

In the cap she was smiling at me.

"How much did you drink?" I asked her.

"A lot, but I drank a lot of water too. I'm not drunk if that's what you are asking me." She said with a smile. Then she pulled out her phone and took my picture. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm sending your picture to Claire. She will hunt you down if you kill me." She said with a smirk. I smiled with that and when I saw the picture, she took I rolled my eyes. It was all blurry, nobody would ever recognize me in it.

After that she climbed in my lap, searching for something in my eyes.

"Who are you?" she asked, slowly trailing her hand over my jaw.

"All yours, mon ange."  (my angel)

She giggled "I love it when you speak French. Call me Jennifer or Jen."

"Je t'aime Jen, je suis à toi. T'es mon âme-sœur." (I love you; I'm yours. You are my soulmate.)

She groaned "that's so hot. Kiss me, please." She asked.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss, her lips were so soft, and I groaned while I felt her tongue trace my lips. She kissed me passionately back, causing Henry to go nuts in my head.

Someone cleared in throat "Excuse me sir. We have arrived." I pulled away and Jen whimpered.

I handed him money and stepped out, I held my hand for her, she took it and stepped out of the car.

She peered at the hotel where I was staying, "nice." She mumbled while she glanced at Mattéo and Antoine who stepped out the cap that drove directly behind us. "Are they your bodyguards?" Jen asked me.

"Something like that yes." I replied to her while I took her hand and led her inside the hotel. In the elevator she was babbling to Antoine, I could tell that they liked each other. She was holding my hand, but her head rested against his arm. Henri and I felt a bit jealous with that.

Finally, we entered my room, and I must say that I was a bit nervous to be alone with my mate. I have waited so long for her, to be with her. She is human, whatever happens I can't mark her, not yet at least.

She wrapped her arms around me, and I felt content in her embrace. Her soft scent awakened my senses, and Henri's. "What do you want?" she asked quietly after a while.

"I want to kiss you." I told her but she had already pulled me by my collar down and crashed her lips against mine. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

Our night together was better than I ever had expected. She was a goddess, and when she came undone, I almost came with her just from the sight. Her soft tongue and lips kissed me everywhere and loved teasing me. Her giggles were the best sound.

But waking up with her in my arms was the cherry on top. I woke up with my mate wrapped in my arms. I finally found her! Till I got a mind link from Mattéo. There was a problem with one off the contracts, and they needed me asap. I gently pulled away and took a quick shower.

I wrote her a note, 'sorry for not being here when you wake up. I have an unexpected meeting. I will try to come back asap. I'm taking your clothes for cleaning. Feel free to order breakfast. xxx Olivier'

I wrote my phone number on it and placed it on my pillow. Her long blond hair was sprawled over the pillow. She was still deep asleep, her arms wrapped around her. I wanted to look in her emerald eyes again, but I didn't want to wake her up. I kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

I groaned and pulled my blanket over my head. Blocking out the annoying sound of my alarm. I noticed that the sheets in my hands were so soft, and they smell great. 'This isn't my bed' was my next thought. I threw off my blanket and looked around. Definitely not my room. Where were my clothes? I got up from the bed and looked around. I found my phone and cursed when I saw the time. I pressed call to Claire, while I searched around the room for my clothes. "Jen! Finally."

"Sorry Claire, I just woke up."

"You left with that gorgeous man around 2am."

I groaned that my clothes were gone, the only thing I did found was my bra. I opened another door and found a suitcase. "I'll be there in a few."

We ended the call, and I looked through the suitcase. Pulling out a black button-down shirt, a belt, and some boxer I put that on. I took a quick look in the mirror, and I looked okay. I took my purse and phone and walked out. Inside the cab I finally took a breath. Where was the guy from last night? I was obviously in his hotel room. Did he leave because he hoped that I would be gone when he came back? I smirked, probably. I scrolled through my phone and saw the picture I took from him that I had sent to Claire. The picture was blurry, and he was barely recognizable. I laughed when I saw what Claire had answered 'use protection!' 

When we finally pulled in front of our apartment, I handed the driver money and ran out. Claire had put our bags at the door when I came in. "Finally." she muttered.

"Sorry, I only need a quick shower" I told her before entering the bathroom. A hot one I thought, because my muscles ache everywhere.

She entered the bathroom "What are you wearing? Where are your clothes?"

"I found it in a suitcase, his I assume. I don't know where my clothes are. I searched the room, but they were gone."

After my shower I brushed my teeth and pulled my clothes on that I had set aside for my trip. Taking my hand luggage, I placed his shirt in it and left the room. "Ready."

"Good, our cap is here."

We took our bags and left San Francisco. Most off our stuff we already sent in advance last week. We went through the check-in and towards Claire's gate. She would leave before me. We took a seat, and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"How was it last night?" she asked after a while.

I grinned "best sex of my life."

"Do you even remember?"

I scoffed and sat up and turned on my seat to her. "Of course, I do. But I don't know his name. I can't remember if he told me or not. He mostly spoke French anyway."

"It's kind of hot."

"That it was." I said with a grin on my face.

"His name was Olivier. Mattéo told me." Claire said.

"Olivier? Uh... I don't think he told me. Did you stay long after I left?"

"No, Olivier is their boss and they all left. So, I went home too."

"I'm sorry that I left you."

"That's fine, it's for all the times that I left you alone. You needed a hot night anyway."

Her flight was called, and we said goodbye. It would be the first time since we met that we would be this far apart. "Mail me. I'm going to miss you."

"Of course, I will. I'll miss you too. And when you perform in the first show, I will be there. Love you, Claire."

"Love you too." She pulled away and after a last hug she left.

I had to wait another hour for my flight, so I made myself comfortable on the seat and pulled out a book.

Antoine, being my gamma, stayed close to my room. If Jen needed something he would be there for her. The entire meeting, I glanced every minute at my phone, but I didn't receive a text or call from Jen. Was she still asleep?

Around 10 am I finally left the meeting room and called Antoine, he was too far away to mind link him. He didn't respond and walking with Mattéo back to a cap I called him again.

At the hotel I quickly went to my room, but Jen wasn't there. The sheets were turned upside down, my suitcase was pulled open, and her purse was gone. "Find me Antoine!" I barked at Mattéo.

"Yes Alpha."

I looked in my suitcase, she took a belt, a shirt and one off my boxers. She really wanted to leave. Our mate didn't want us was Henri and my first thought. Till I saw my letter under the bed. She probably never saw it. I groaned and sat down on the bed, placing my head in my hands, she probably thought it was a one-night stand. Henri was taking over, he wanted to shift. Hunt her down.

Mattéo came back in and saw what was happening. He pulled the pillow from the bed and placed it between my arms. "Breath her in Alpha. You can't shift here. We will find her."

"Antoine?" I growled.

"He received a call from the council, his mate regrets rejecting him and wants another chance."

Antoine came in "I'm sorry Alpha, I let my door open, but I never heard her leave."

I groaned in pain for the loss of my mate. "What did the council say?"

"She told them some bullshit story. I'm sorry Alpha, I will find your mate."

"I should have woken her up. Can you go check if her clothes are already cleaned?"

"On my way. And I will contact the club, Jen and Claire knew everyone working there."

"Good thinking Antoine, it was a private party. Both being human they weren't invited."

I pulled off all the sheets and wrapped my clothes in them. I needed her scent as long as possible with me. It would calm Henri down for a while. I told myself that we would find her, we needed her. I would lose myself without her, especially because we already mated.

I wonder what she's doing now, would she be angry that I left her alone? I hope not.

Antoine came back after 2 hours with her clothes "do you want the good or the bad news Alpha?"

"The bad news."

"Taylor let them in, Claire worked there, but she left this morning to New York."

"What's bad about that?"

"Taylor has lost his phone last night; he doesn't have her number."

"But we have an address? And what about their last name?"

"Yes, I have the address. He doesn't know the last name of Jen. Claire her last name is Jackson. I have already searched, but there are a lot of girls with that name. The good news is that her clothes weren't cleaned yet."

"Good, I put them in my suitcase. Then we go see at their place."

20 minutes later we stood in their apartment, the door stood open, and a cleaning firm was busy. They didn't know who lived here or where they were. "Call our boss."

The boss only said that he couldn't pass on private information and cut the call. My mate was gone to New York or elsewhere. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.6K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
548K 15.7K 22
Book one of the Alpha's Series, begins with the story of Lara Pierce and Gage Peterson. Lara Pierce never knew what it was like to have a 'normal' l...
46 4 9
Born a leader, only to exist on her own All she knew was how to survive. How to protect herself and the ground she walked on. But an alpha can only d...
649 37 22
Mira Beckett was saved from a fire when she was 15 by a mysterious black wolf. She survived, but her parents didn't. In one night, her entire childho...