The Ark of War (Crossover x E...

By Primarch_MJ

I do not own WH40k, Arknights, Azur lane, or references to other franchises, or Halo for that matter. I don't... More

Prologue (Revised)(Mostly)
Bio Pt. 1 (Revised, little change)
Chapter one: A new Faction. (Revised)
Yelena's Birthday (Revised)
The Twin-Headed Eagle (New-ish)
A Simplified Explanation of the Imperial Navy & HIM Kansens
Pest control. (New)
Beginning of a bizarre adventure (New)
Midway, Pt. 1 (New-ish)
H.I.M. Texas & Wyoming Complement (New-ish)
Midway, Pt. 2 (New-ish)
Eagle Union, The Imperium, and the UN. (New)
Bio: Pt. 2 (New)
Take a Break! Or we'll make you. (New-ish)
Rhodes Island Operator Tracking. (New-ish)
Tail terror. (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 1 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 2 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 3 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 5 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcements Pt. 6 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcements Pt. 7 (New-ish)
Gancaster reinforcements Pt. 8 (New-ish)
Preparations. (New-ish)
Other Gancaster Officers (New-ish)
Awakening the Giant, Pt. 1 (New-ish)
Awakening the Giant, Pt, 2 (New)
Awakening the Giant, Pt. 3 (New-ish)
Scarab Troubles (New-ish)
Neck deep in trouble and a whole lotta 'Nids
The Fall of Ursus, Pt. 1
The fall of Ursus, Pt. 2
Thanks to those reading.
The Search/Meetings and Discoveries
Lost and Found
Treatise of a Treaty
The Debate (Arrival)
The Debate (The Foundation/Tala's 'fun')
The Debate (Politics . . . Ugh.)
Reactions/Slice of Life 1
Meet the Fleet, Pt. 1 (new)
Devonport.
Meet the Fleet, Pt. 2
Meet the Fleet Pt. 3
The AL HQ
Just another day/Western Front: Beachhead
Dies Commemorationis
Authors Note 1
Dies Aurorae
Evaluations
The Western Front: The Serran Dragoons, Pt. 1 (edited slightly)
The Western Front: The Serran Dragoons, Pt. II
Fools and defiance
The Pacific Front: Hood's Understanding/Selene's panick
The Pacific Front: A New Arrival (emperor-class specifications edited)
The Pacific Front: A New Arrival Pt. 2 (shorter)

Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 4 (New)

66 2 0
By Primarch_MJ

Why so many you ask? Because this is a 1,000 km long and wide ship, not to mention the height. As usual, I don't own any Pictures and content goes to original creators. Also, do y'all know how surprisingly hard it is to find non-Webp Pictures? Especially for WH40k stuff. Most of the time I spend on chapters is probably deciding whether to include new things with or without pictures.
(Also, for the difference between Warp/Immaterium based FTL and Slispace Based FTL, The Warp, while capable of transporting entire fleets with a single drive on a capital ship, is also less accurate and pinpoint, despite being faster, and is used for long range transit or for entire fleet deployment [smaller than Warfleets or battlefleets] ), and while Slipspace is a bit slower, it provides tactical advantages like being able to reliably jump your fleet right in the middle of the enemy formation. Warp, can also be interdicted by other imperial vessels designed specifically for that task, while slipspace cannot be interdicted in any way. Think of Warp as a blunt hammer or a mass conveyor while slipspace is more of a spear and small package)
———————————————————————
Ships (yes, ships, this is a giant ship, so why not have it carry more ships?)(ships are held in internal hangars or in external anchorages)(there are currently only Non-Kansen IMC ships.)

30 Centurion Destroyers
(those turrets spread around the hull are full auto 175in Coil guns, one barrel fires while the others reload, the smaller guns are point defense)(Depending on munitions, Yield may reach to the Kilotons)
(that gap in the front is a Hangar, that holds Thunderbolt Fighters)
(1.5km long, 200m wide)(Replace colors with grey)

40 Paris-Class heavy Frigates, 2km long. Hangars have Broadsword Interceptors. (Always operate in groups of at least 2, up to 5. Designated "Wolfpacks", often lead by Orion or Centurion class destroyers)(MAC cannons yield can reach in the teratons, and are considered weapons of mass destruction by the Imperium)(reserved for IMC operations).

20 Valiant Class super heavy cruisers. 8km Long. One of the Most powerful IMC Naval ships. Can stand up to a Grand Cruiser/battleship and come out relatively OK for a ship of its size. Anything less than an an enemy assault carrier Isn't even going to scratch the damn thing, and it doesn't have shields. 20 Breakwater Coilguns, two Super MACs, 1000 multi-purpose missile silos, that can launch plasma, Conventional, and cluster munitions as well, and 500 Sentry autocannons.

25 Glaive Ultra-Destroyers (enhanced with Forerunner and Promethean tech), Sacrifices hangar for more weapons and armor, this thing has so many archer missiles and coil guns it's not even funny, not to mention armor, armor, and more armor. 3km long. Also has a super-MAC to annihilate enemy capital ship formations. 100 Sentry auto cannons, 60 Multi-purpose Missile pods)

8 Thanatos Class Battleships, 20km long, three Super MAC cannons, 100 "Breakwater" Coilguns, and 1000 Sentry auto cannons, 2,000 multi-purpose missile silos. sacrifices most hangar space for more guns, it was built for was and nothing else. It also has Turreted MAC batteries, that can easily cripple enemy escorts and can also be used as point defense.

These are the ships that dock inside and outside, now for purely outside anchorages.

40 Lance class Missile destroyers (In Halo canon these are actually Prowlers). These guys have 14 Sentry autocannons, but their main strength is hunting down frigates, corvettes, and other destroyer, it has No MAC, Afterburners Sacrifices all hangar space for more Armor and Archer Missile silos. 3km long. 1,500 Multi-Purpose Munitions Silos (can launch AA cluster missiles, Anti capital ship plasma Torpedos, or regular Archer Missiles)
(can go as fast as a corvette due to afterburners, to avoid getting hit by capital ship spinal mount weapons, or Lance batteries (like the Breakwater Coilguns)
Frigates, Corvettes, and other destroyers have difficulty fighting them due to speed, amount of ordinance, and how armored it is.
(Oftentimes due to them having custom anchorages, enemies think that a giant torpedo is launched from the anchorage, at least until said torpedo begins to fire on them and change course).

50 Modified Raider II class corvettes, now named "Scythe" Class Imperial Corvettes. (Though to the Imperium, even the modified design is a sloop) Modified to Imperial (Imperium Imperial, not Star Wars) Standards. Equipped with 10 multi-purpose Munitions Silos, the same kind on the Lance class missile destroyers, and 30 hard point mounted Pulse-laser point defense batteries. They can retract into the hull, or stay out. Given Imperial Voidshields. Typically used for transport of entire battalions or Armor Units, or to Support capital ships and Frigate Wolfpacks. Modified design is double the length of the original, at 300 meters. Scythes land on massive outer Landing pads, rather than Anchorages, due to their "small" size.

Gancaster has a Direct Link to the Immaterium/Warp, so Reinforcements may use the internal Transporters/teleportation relays (these require lots of power, so are usually only used in Capital ships or super capital ships)(also, even for all the technological might of the Imperium, they are rare, and only a few exist, all of which are in either Flagships, or Specially modified ships, like the Gancaster. The Relay essentially makes Gancaster near self sufficient, and the reason they are so rare is because it is essentially a portable, miniaturized Warp-drive) to transport supplies or Reinforcements, Gancaster is essentially a Giant, Armored, and very heavily armed, invasion FOB. For what Invasion? You'll find out later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.9K 188
*** I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to read my book, I can not believe it has over 50k views! I appreciate you all so much 💙 Spenc...
29.2K 1.4K 11
please read notes at the bottom. They are important :) [][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][] Zver' Soldat is what they called you, The Beast Soldier. H...
8.2K 179 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...