Explore The World (One Piece:...

Oleh AngryEagle1

Spoiler! This story contains spoilers for the One Piece manga, you are free to read on. "Yamato: I want to sa... Lebih Banyak

Harem
Chapter 1: The Boy of Wano
Chapter 2: (Y/N) and Yamato
Chapter 3: Misfortune
Chapter 4: Yokai
Chapter 5: The Awakening of Yamato
Chapter 6: Curse
Chapter 7: Snow
Chapter 8: The Princess Kaguya
Chapter 9: The World is Unknown to me
Chapter 10: Poneglyphs
Chapter 11: Ohara
Chapter 12: Robin
Chapter 13: Demons
Chapter 14: To The Future
Chapter 15: (Y/N) VS Kikunojo
Wild Wind Pirates (Spoiler)
Chapter 16: Sorry
Chapter 17: Yamato
Preview: Red Snow Arc (Spoiler)
Chapter 18: Hate
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: (Y/N)'s Decision
Chapter 21: Tobiroppo
Chapter 22: Onigashima
Chapter 23: Wild Wind Pirates
Chapter 24: A New Adventure
Chapter 25: Injured
Chapter 27: Despair
Chapter 28: Wild Wind Pirates VS CP0
Chapter 29: Revolutionary Army
Chapter 30: Captain
Chapter 31: Zou
Chapter 32: Mink Tribe
Chapter 33: Companions
Chapter 34: Training
Chapter 35: Towards Elegia
Chapter 36: Uta, The Singer
Chapter 37: CP0's Goal
Chapter 38: (Y/N) and Uta
Chapter 39: My Dream
Chapter 40: Uruk Rebels
Chapter 41: Gilgamesh's Trap
Chapter 42: Conqueror's Haki
Chapter 43: Alliance
Chapter 44: Elegia Music Festival
Chapter 45: New Genesis
Chapter 46: (Y/N) VS Stussy
Chapter 47: A New Era
Chapter 48: The Final Assault
Chapter 49: A New Page Opens
Chapter 50: New Bounties
Chapter 51: (Y/N) and The Sky Poetess

Chapter 26: Attack

2.3K 88 25
Oleh AngryEagle1

On the way to his boat while he couldn't wait to see Yamato and the others, he was suddenly attacked by a mysterious man who had appeared out of nowhere. With long blonde hair and dressed in a tunic, the man seemed to be a very special person especially for managing to surprise (Y/N) who stood up painfully while he was still suffering from his wounds, an extra blow was not really beneficial for him as a bead of sweat flowed from his forehead at the sight of his assailant who started to laugh at the pirate, pathetic in his eyes.

(Y/N): Why are you laughing? He asked, feeling offended.

Sumer: I'm just saying to myself that you really seem to be a weak pirate, but I still have to judge your power.

(Y/N): You're here for my bounty, aren't you?

Sumer: It's true that you're a pirate, you have a big bounty on your head, but that's not what interests me, but indeed I am here to capture you.

(Y/N): You must be from the World Government, it's been years since I've dealt with you. I'm sorry because you won't be able to capture me, but you're going to pay for ruining my stuff. He glanced at the food scattered on the ground with the Dials given by the baker. The image of the starving people of Wano came to mind, the wind began to turn around him as he clenched his fists in anger.

Sumer: Show me the power of the Wind Wind Fruit, the strongest devil fruit in the world! This statement surprised the pirate who raised an eyebrow with an expression of confusion on his face before shaking his head since it wasn't important, he wanted to focus on his goal to defeat his enemy.

Unfortunately, he had no swords with him as they were probably in the ship, his usual katana as well as Enma, Oden's sword which he hadn't used yet as he didn't feel capable of wielding it. Forced to fight with his hands, (Y/N) dived towards his opponent who stopped the punch but was forced to step back because of the force of the blow. Wild Wind's eyes widened at the sight of the man who had managed to stop his attack with a smile as he suddenly grabbed the young man's arm and gave him a violent blow sending him flying through the air.

An expert in hand-to-hand combat, he jumped towards (Y/N) to give him a powerful and brutal kick, but the young pirate reacted quickly and raised his arm to cause a gust of wind to hit the man against a rock wall. Like an arrow, the Demon of Ohara flew towards his opponent, but he avoided the attack with a graceful dodge to the surprise of (Y/N) who was not expecting such a move before taking a blow that did not stop as his opponent continued to hit him with a barrage of blows despite (Y/N)'s attempts to activate his power, but it was useless as he mastered the Haki.

The man laughed at the sight of (Y/N) who slowly collapsed due to the powerful blows, but he suddenly kicked the ground. Wind enveloped his arm and he hit the man in the stomach who spat blood before being hit by a multitude of air blades.

An explosion appeared, creating a cloud of dust and (Y/N) took advantage of this opportunity to sent a blast of wind, dissipating the cloud to hit the man who had no time to react and flew through the sky because of the attack before falling to the ground. A smirk appeared on (Y/N)'s face as he tried to get his breath back since he had managed to get the upper hand over his opponent who was fighting like a lion as he stood up, wiping the blood from his face before smiling.

Sumer: I was wrong about you, I understand better why you caused problems to Kaido. You are really strong, Wild Wind, I am not disappointed by the power of Wild Wind.

(Y/N): But who are you? What do you want from me?

Sumer: It's boring to answer your questions, I'd rather fight, it's more fun. He said, covering his arms with Haki.

(Y/N): This guy is really crazy, I think I have to defeat him quickly because I don't want the fight to drag on.

(Y/N)'s eyelids slowly closed to calm his mind. The sound of a gentle breeze echoed in his mind before it became more and more intense to reveal the image of wind that suddenly appeared in the pirate's mind and it began to spin at full speed taking the shape of a sphere as the young man tried to grab it with his hand.

A small sphere of wind appeared above the palm of Wild Wind's hand, shaking the pirate's hair due to the force of the wind coming from the sphere. He opened his eyes with a serious and determined expression although a sense of pride arose in him for managing to use his new technique which was based on the model of his most powerful attack used against Kaido, even if he still had to perfect it.

Sumer: Interesting, I am curious about the power of this attack. He suddenly struck the ground with his foot, causing a fissure with a bestial roar emanating from him as he leapt towards (Y/N) quickly to hit him with a powerful punch with Haki.

(Y/N): You want to find out the power of this attack. I am nice, I will make it even stronger especially for you! The man let out a cry, intensifying the size of the sphere before taking a deep breath and suddenly flying towards his opponent, preparing himself for a big shock from the two attacks.

Sumer: Enraged Lion of Uruk!

(Y/N): Devastating Wind Orb!

(Y/N)'s body suddenly reacted, the pain from his previous fights returned and spread throughout his body. Unfortunately, he had not yet recovered from his battle with Kaido, his body still needed rest even though he felt better, but he was in no condition to fight anyone else.

He began to slow down with his wind attack dissipating before suddenly collapsing to the ground due to his injuries to the confusion of his opponent who was still charging at him with a powerful blow. However, (Y/N)'s body could not move even though he wished to avoid the attack that was going to do him serious damage, but he could do nothing because of the pain.

A glimmer of hope eliminated the despair in him as a tall woman suddenly intervened in the fight. Wielding a kanebo, she quickly ran towards the enemy who was surprised by the appearance of a new person while he had no time to stop his blow. Despite the pain, a smile appeared on (Y/N)'s face at the sight of Yamato striking the enemy with Takeru, causing a powerful impact between the two attacks with sparks and gusts hitting the area.

Yamato: Don't touch my captain! Yamato's strength surpassed her opponent's and sent him flying away as he violently crashed into a cliff that fell on him, causing a big tremor to Yamato's joy as she looked proud of her feat before turning to (Y/N) who was on the ground.

(Y/N): You took your time to come. She grabbed her friend's hand and helped him to stand up as she suddenly hugged him.

Yamato: I'm... I'm so glad to see you're awake...

(Y/N): Thanks for waiting for me, I know I worried you. I'm sorry, but I'm back even if I still need rest. He said smiling.

Yamato: Why did you take so many risks for me? Because of me, you are in this state...

(Y/N): You really are an idiot, you think I would abandon you in this prison alone and wounded?

Yamato: But that's no reason to risk your life for me! I refuse to let you die for me!

(Y/N): I will not hesitate to sacrifice my life, if it means you're safe. You are one of the most important people to me, Yamato. If I am sure that you are safe, then I will not hesitate to do it for you and the rest of our friends.

Yamato: I'm important to you... She said, blushing despite the tears flowing from her eyes.

(Y/N): All right, you're going to stop crying and start smiling. I want to see the joy on your face, Yamato. They were suddenly interrupted by the arrival of Kikunojo and Kasa Obake as the two quickly separated blushing. (Y/N) collapsed to the ground at the same time as Kiku and the Yokai jumped into the young man's arms, happy to see him again.

Kikunojo: (Y/N), I'm so glad to see you're awake!

(Y/N): You guys... You're choking me, you'll kill me...

Kikunojo: Oops, sorry... The two released the captain with an embarrassed smile as he tried to catch his breath.

Kasa Obake: Honestly, you really worried even Yamato refused to eat for two days.

(Y/N): What?! What does that mean, Yamato? You're not going to starve just because of me, you're completely crazy! He exclaimed, turning his head towards the Oni who didn't know what to say.

Yamato: Uh...

(Y/N): Seriously, you're not responsible for what happened to me. I came to save you on my own, you don't have to blame yourself so I don't want you to do this kind of thing next time...

Yamato: Sorry...

Kikunojo: I'm glad you are fine, but I don't want you to put yourself in danger next time.

(Y/N): You know very well that we'll face many powerful opponents and that I'll be injured often, but I promise you that I'll be more careful in the future. Yamato, I'm angry with you, but I'm also grateful that you were worried about me, so I thank you. He smiled at the woman, erasing his worries as they were suddenly interrupted by a noise from the horizon.

Yamato: Oh no, I forgot him...

Kasa Obake: I warned late the others since I was watching your fight, I'm really sorry (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Seriously, you were quietly watching the fight instead of warning Yamato and Kiku to help me.

Kasa Obake: I'm sorry...

Kikunojo: What does that guy want?

(Y/N): I have no idea, but he seems interested in my power. Anyway, I think he's a bounty hunter who wants to capture me.

Kikunojo: It's true that your bouty has increased, more people will be interested in the reward, even Yamato now has a bounty.

(Y/N): What, seriously?!

Yamato: Yeah, it's surprising, isn't it? I'm wanted for 73,500,000 Berry, that's a good start to my new life as a pirate!

(Y/N): My first bounty was higher than yours. You still have a long way to catch up to me. He said with a smirk at his companion's anger.

Yamato: I'll quickly overtake you, you'll see!

(Y/N): I am the captain, I forbid you to surpass my bounty!

Yamato: Being the captain doesn't mean you're the most wanted of the crew, I have the right to have a higher bounty than you!

(Y/N): No, I am and will always be number one in the crew.

Yamato: No, I promise you that I will surpass you!

(Y/N): No!

Yamato: Yes!

Kikunojo: You two... This is not the moment to argue... She said before being surprised by the sudden arrival of the man who landed on the ground in front of the group.

Sumer: That blow knocked me out, I lost consciousness for a few moments. It seems that more people have joined the party, this is going to be fun!

Yamato: Hey, you moron, you're gonna pay for hurting my friend. I promise I'll make you bite the dust.

Sumer: Oh, you're the one who gave me that powerful blow. I'm not surprised by your power, you're the child of one of the Emperors, I think it's fascinating to be able to judge your strength so I accept your challenge.

Kikunojo: Yamato, don't fight him.

Yamato: What?!

Kikunojo: Your body won't be able to handle a fight against him, you haven't eaten anything in two days. Unlike you two, I'm in good shape so I'll fight him.

Yamato: You want to fight? But he was supposed to be my opponent...

(Y/N): She's right, you're not in condition to fight so let her have this fight. Kiku is very strong, I don't doubt that she is capable of winning the fight.

Yamato: I wanted to fight him, but you're right, it's not a good idea. Kiku, I'm entrusting you with this fight so you better win, defeat is not tolerated.

(Y/N): Be careful, he's strong.

Kikunojo: Thank you for trusting me. She said waving to her friends with a smile before approaching her enemy with a serious face, she wasn't going to have any fun with him.

Sumer: So you're going to be my opponent? I'm disappointed, I thought I was going to face Kaido's daughter, but I hope you can entertain me.

Kikunojo: To be honest, I don't like to boast, but I think I'm stronger than the other two so you shouldn't underestimate me. She said as she tied her long hair with a red ribbon and put her hands on her katana to start the fight as her opponent smiled at the idea of a new fight.

The woman took a breath before suddenly running towards her opponent at full speed, she unsheathed her sword which collided with the man's fist. The clash of the two attacks caused a gust of wind with sparks, but the man was pushed away by Kikunojo's strength who assaulted him. Many sharp attacks struck the man who defended himself with a barrage of quick and dynamic punches before trying to knee the tall woman in the stomach.

Before he could touch her, he was hit by a blow from Kiku sending him flying through the air. With her katana, she sent several projectiles in the direction of the warrior who destroyed the attacks, causing an explosion in the sky as he fell to the ground, but Kiku didn't give him a second to breathe and attacked him with another projectile bigger and more powerful than the previous ones.

He barely dodged the attack which could have caused him serious damage, but he was surprised by the arrival of Kikunojo who appeared in front of him. It was a trap to distract his attention as a bead of sweat flowed from his forehead at the sight of the samurai unsheathing her katana with its resplendent blade demanding blood.

Despite his increasing heart rate, he tried a desperate attempt to push the woman away, but she jumped on his arm before giving him a violent kick to the head that knocked him out for a few seconds as she jumped back. As her foot touched the grass, she quickly leapt towards her opponent who couldn't react and slashed him with a fast attack, blood exploded from his body.

Slowly sheathing her katana, Kiku closed her eyes confident of her victory. An icy storm suddenly hit the Uruk warrior who was trapped inside, freezing him instantly without him being able to scream in pain.

Kikunojo: Fallen Snow!

Now the man had become a splendid statue of ice, defeated by the power of Kikunojo, the power of a samurai from Wano.

Kikunojo: Next time, you'll think twice before attacking my companions. Otherwise, I, Kikunojo of the Fallen Snow, samurai of the Akazaya Nine and pirate of the Wild Wind Pirates, promise to eliminate you with my own blade.

(Y/N): She's amazing...

Yamato: Yeah, she's not one of the Oden's samurai for nothing! This is the second time that I admire Kikunojo's strength, she's always so impressive.

???: She managed to defeat quickly one of the Guardians of Uruk, that is indeed impressive. The trio was interrupted by a voice as they turned to see a smiling woman.

Yamato: Uh... Who are you?!

Kasa Obake: Who is that woman?

(Y/N): I think I saw her earlier...

???: Index Gun Flying! (Y/N)'s eyes widened at the sight of the blood of Yamato who was hit by an invisible bullet as she collapsed to the ground.

(Y/N): YAMATO!

Kasa Obake: You bastard, you'll pay for hurting my friend! The Yokai leapt towards the woman to hit her with a punch, even though it wasn't a fighter, it wanted to avenge her.

(Y/N): No, Kasa, get out of there!

???: What is this horror? It's funny, you have strange companions, Wild Wind. Tempest Kick! She sent a projectile with her leg that hit the Yokai, causing an explosion as the creature flew through the sky before landing on the ground to the shock of the captain.

(Y/N): KASA!

???: Now you are the next Kaze D. (Y/N).

(Y/N): But who the hell are you?! Why are you attacking us? He shouted with rage in his voice.

???: You seem to be really angry with me, you are scaring me... I am an agent of the World Government. My name is Stussy from CP0, pleased to meet you. My mission is to capture you, Wild Wind.

(Y/N): You are part of the World Government... His body began to tremble with fear at the memory of the destruction of Ohara with the cannons of the World Government ships destroying the island, the flames burning the huge tree, the death of archaeologists like Olvia and Clover, the sacrifice of Saul and the tears of Robin.

Yamato: (Y/N)?! She was surprised to see tears flowing from her friend's eyes as he seemed terrified of the CP0 agent.

Anger rising inside her at the sight of her friend's tears, Yamato suddenly stood up and quickly ran towards her enemy. However, fatigue and hunger had made her body much weaker and her vision began to become blurry. She had trouble making out Stussy who suddenly appeared in front of her. With a smile on the blonde-haired woman's face, she sent an air blade at Yamato who screamed in pain and dropped her weapon before landing unconscious next to (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yamato... Not again... Please, I don't want to lose anyone else.

Stussy: Honestly, I was expecting a more difficult opponent to defeat, but I think I'm lucky. Now you're the next Wild Wind.

(Y/N): No, please... I don't want to...

Stussy: What's wrong with you? Are you not the brave pirate who fought Kaido? The boy who defied the World Government? Why are you afraid of me?

(Y/N): I want...

Stussy: No, shut up. Index Gun Flying. An invisible bullet hit the boy and he spat blood as his head hit the ground violently.

(Y/N): You bastard...

Stussy: You're still conscious. You're pretty tenacious, but you won't be able to resist the next attack. Are you ready to die, (Y/N)?

End

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

852 39 18
"I don't need my status to prove I'm strong." || Heir to a notorious pirate crew and owner of a mysterious haunted mask, [Y/N] sets out to forge her...
1.1K 40 11
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
1.1K 55 16
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain Book 3: By Your Side --- This is the 4th book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the...
27.1K 884 56
π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™š π™‘π™žπ™šπ™¨ 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™π™šπ™¨π™© π™–π™™π™«π™šπ™£π™©π™ͺπ™§π™šπ™¨... β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ πŠπ€πŒπ€πŠπˆ, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...