coffee breath | D.H

By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

❝i will kill you painfully and slowly.❞ ❝i love you too. now gimme a kiss.❞ [ season 1 - 6 + movie ] [ derek... More

intro
prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.9
6.11
6.19
6.20
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4

5.10

2.9K 104 49
By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

"so, any ideas?" leo asked.

"we could go there and kill 'em," oscar suggested. "simon isn't a werewolf like robyn - he's human. they're the one we really need to fully worry about."

"i like that idea," isaac agreed.

"well, maybe we can have that as a last resort," leo tried. "how about we try to give 'em a bribe and if it doesn't work, then we kill them."

"i might kill them right away," isaac admitted. "look, i don't really care. i just want my parents safe. that's all i care about right now; that's the only reason i wanna do this."

"that's great, but we need a plan so we don't get killed," oscar commented. "here." he stood and went to the counter, grabbing a blue paper. he unfolded it and laid it on the table. "i found the online blueprint of the house earlier and printed it." he grabbed a pen, starting to circle the entrances. "leo, you said you're coming with?"

"yep." he nodded.

"perfect. there's three entrances. we all take one, go in, search the place. we gotta buy some stuff first, but when we find simon, robyn, or both, or just one, we gotta tie 'em up. we need rope, zip ties, tape, and blindfolds. last one's to be safe if we end up having to bring them somewhere - simon could have anything planned for someone breaking in. speaking of breaking in, isaac. know how to pick locks?"

"kinda." he shrugged. "i've seen youtube videos."

"not good enough. i'll teach you. moving on: once we search the place, steal whatever looks nice and shit, find the two, bring 'em to here. the living room." he drew a square around the living room. "we'll do what leo said, try to convince them. it might not work. so, we'll kill them if it doesn't. we meaning me and leo. not you, man."

"what?" isaac asked. "why not me?"

"cause of your eyes. glow them."

he complied, his eyes being yellow.

"they'll turn blue, and your parent's will know. and we'll get in trouble." he gestured to himself and leo.

"that's fair," leo admitted. "you'll just stand back, ok? can't have the lil guy's eyes switching now," he teased.

"i'm nineteen!" he exclaimed. 

"and shorter than me," oscar taunted. "making you the lil guy."

"i'm like, three feet shorter. i'm tall!" he insisted. "not my fault i don't look like a giraffe." 

≡≡≡

"hey, mom, dad," isaac started, walking into their temporary room. "oscar and leo were wondering if i could come with them. they wanted to stop at the apartment to grab some stuff and then get us all food."

"i dunno, curly." sillie sighed. "what if they find you guys?"

"we'll be careful," isaac insisted. "here." he gave them a piece of paper.

"what's this?" derek scoffed, reading it.

"it's a written contract of them agreeing to protect me and bring me back safely. their signature's are at the bottom."

sillie scoffed out a laugh, giving him a look. "fine. just... please be careful. be back soon, curly."

"i will." isaac agreed.

"isaac!" derek called before he left. "you call us if anything happens. i mean it."

"got it," he confirmed.

≡≡≡

isaac had his claws flicked out as he snuck into the house, walking slowly. he knew oscar and leo were also stealing things, but he wasn't concerned with that. he wanted simon and robyn gone.

he found a stairwell going down, seeing leo at another stairwell that went up. they gave each other a nod before using the stairwell they were at. 

the werewolf looked around with furrowed eyebrows, the whole room being completely tech filled. there were computers, cameras, keyboards, weapons, random machines, and some more. but neither of the people he was looking for were down here.

his first move was to figure out how to disable the cameras. he shrugged before unplugging the computer, figuring that would work. he steered clear away from the weapons and took a look at another computer. 

isaac found some voice recordings and clicked on one to listen to. he clenched his jaw.

it was a recording of him, sillie, and derek talking. they could hear all of their conversations. 

his eyes glowed in anger, tensing when a scent hit his noise. he turned around quickly and was about to stand but stopped mid-way, an arrow in a crossbow being aimed at his head.

simon hid his fear easily, raising his eyebrows. "well, isn't this a pleasant surprise?"

isaac growled lowly, his claws digging into his thigh to keep himself from raging out.

the human turned his head and called, "rob-"

isaac rushed forward, throwing the crossbow across the room and putting his hand on simon's throat, his claws starting to plunge into his throat.

"shit," simon croaked. fighting wasn't his thing whatsoever. he barely even knew how to use the crossbow properly.

≡≡≡

"no one's gotten back to me," sillie worried. 

"yeah, scott hasn't texted back either," derek agreed.

"we need to go back," sillie whispered. "der, please. something's happening. they need us."

derek hesitated, thinking about it. "isaac's still out, sils."

"we can find him," she argued. "we gotta go. it's been all day and no one's sent anything. something is wrong, i know it."

"just- ok. let's give isaac and them thirty minutes, and if they're not back by then, we'll go find him and then we can all talk about leaving as a family."

"derek," sillie tried, her voice angry.

"sils," he argued. "come on."

she thought about it, groaning to herself.

"we're giving him some time." derek gave her a kiss, his eyes soft as he stared at her after. "it's ok. the kids'll be ok, baby."

≡≡≡

isaac stood in the living room, still having simon by his throat. he anxiously stood, wondering what was taking oscar and leo so long.

"let him go!" robyn raised their voice from the hallway near the top of the stairs, having leo in a choke hold with a gun aiming at isaac. "i'll kill him right now. let my brother go."

isaac quickly moved to push simon in front of him as cover, "you first, bitch," he spat.

"dude," leo muttered, shaking his head. "don't."

he clenched his jaw, glaring at robyn. "no way. not doing it."

robyn scowled. "fine. that's how you wanna play, isaac?" she turned the gun towards leo's head.

isaac almost let go of simon but stopped, seeing leo having a knife in his hand with wolfsbane on it. 

leo gave a slight nod. he moved his head forward so the gun wasn't at him, cutting robyn's arm and getting out of their hold.

"ah!" they cried out, dropping the gun. they held onto the cut as they winced, kicking leo with a glare. 

he went back, tripping over the top step and tumbling down the stairs. he got back up, robyn on their way towards him. 

leo went to attack them but oscar showed up, grabbing him and yanking. 

"we gotta go!" oscar ordered. "isaac, come on!"

"what?" isaac asked.

"now!" oscar panicked, running toward the closest exit and pulling leo with him.

"shit!" isaac exclaimed, pushing simon away and following the two as fast as he could. 

robyn followed them quickly, hitting a button on the wall as they glared at the three. they growled, shining their eyes.

a whirring filled the air, oscar pushing leo ahead and going back for isaac.

"move!" oscar hurried.

"what the hell is happening?!" isaac demanded.

"later - just run!" he snapped.

leo was just about to open the door when it was covered in steel, the windows around him being covered as well. 

"simon, get up!" robyn snarled.

"shit. oh, shit!" oscar looked around. "this way!" he took off ahead of the two, them following.

"what's happening!" leo inquired.

"shut up!" oscar shouted, stopping in the kitchen as robyn was walking to them.

"oscar-"

"they knew we were coming!" oscar breathed heavily. "they has someone going to sillie and derek right now! they had eyes on us the whole time!" he muttered, trying to keep his voice low.

"what?" isaac gaped, his heart dropping to the floor.

"i saw it, i fucking saw it on simon's phone upstairs! we need to get out of here and get your parents out of new york."

"how are we gonna do that?" leo snapped. "robyn's on our asses and everything covered. there's no way out."

"we'll-we'll figure something out. there's gotta be something."

the door behind them slammed shut, them looking over. 

"shit, go, go!" isaac exclaimed, running to the other exit. all the rooms on this floor connected with doorways.

the other one slammed shut, a mist filling the air.

isaac was coughing first. he couldn't breathe and felt like he was being suffocated. 

it was wolfsbane and carbon dioxide - thirty percent of each. they went down as they coughed and gasped for air, going unconscious. the house reset back to normal and the doors opened, robyn and simon walking in and staring at the three.

"well, what now?" simon asked. "sillie and derek should be dead soon. what do we do with these guys?"

"tell our friend to come back here really quick. i have an idea."

≡≡≡

"track sillie's phone," robyn demanded. "you," she pointed to their friend. "we're gonna share sillie's location with you and you're gonna follow them. we'll send a text and we'll tell you when to do it."

the guy nodded, going inside the car.

"what do we do after he's finished?" simon inquired.

"he'll bring them here, and we'll kill them all." they grinned. "paige will finally be free."

≡≡≡

derek huffed, getting into the drivers seat. sillie was already in the passenger seat and non-stop calling isaac.

she groaned. "he's not answering."

"can you track his phone?" derek asked, leaving the place and starting to drive around.

she pressed some buttons, sighing. "nope. his location's off. can you smell around, find his scent?"

"you're lucky the baby's messing with your senses," he joked, complying. 

"not the time, der," sillie scoffed, looking out the window. "you'd do it even if my smelling was normal."

"yeah," he admitted. "cause i love you."

"i love you too." she rolled her eyes at his sappy face, pushing his shoulder. "dickhead."

"dick sucker."

"shut the fuck up," she snapped.

her phone buzzed a few minutes later, making her look.

"is it isaac?" derek asked.

sillie furrowed her eyebrows, showing him the screen.

***-***-****
dont cross maple street

derek looked around, making a quick turn onto a quiet road. he stopped the car, looking at the street names. "maple's back there; we're on-"

a truck crashed into their car, sending them spinning up the street until the car hit the lamppost. the windows shield and front of the car were all wrecked up. moments passed.

sillie coughed, blinking quickly. she felt her stomach, holding protectively. "no," she croaked, barely able to hear herself over the ringing in her ear.

she looked down at her hand and stomach, feeling a wet texture that was red, her heart dropping. she started breathing heavily, turning to derek. she pushed his shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"der," she tried. "derek. derek, get up. d-der. wake up!"

he had blood on his head and the window was broken, a piece of glass sticking out from his temple. and he was unconscious.

sillie went to reach forward to pull the piece out so he could heal, but his door opened. a man pushed sillie back to the other side and undid the seatbelt, pulling derek out of the car. 

"derek!" she panicked. she frantically got out of the car, barely able to stand. "n-no! get off him!" 

the man placed derek into the back of the truck, turning back to sillie - who was trying to stay up and push the man's chest and punch him. she was too weak though, with the pregnancy and the crash along with mentally exhausted.

"d-der!" she tried. "give me- no! let go- l-let- get off me!"

he grabbed sillie and put her in the back with derek, taking the gun he had from his back pocket and hitting her head with the end of it. she fell back next to derek, her eyes shutting.

the man started driving, texting robyn that he was on the way as he drove.

≡≡≡

"derek," sillie croaked, her hands tied apart from each other. she kicked derek a few times. "derek, wake up! der!"

he grunted, stopping her from kicking him again. 

she exhaled in relief, tugging on the restraints and trying to reach him. "are you ok?"

derek looked around, nodding. "yeah. yeah, are you ok? is the baby ok?"

sillie sniffled. "i'm ok."

he hesitated, staring at her. "the baby?"

she inhaled sharply, shrugging. she was trying not to go into hysterics. "i don't feel it. i can't feel anything there. i-i-i don't- i don't know."

derek paused, that hitting his gut. he breathed deeply, closing his eyes. he went to hold her but realized he was tied up too, growling lowly.

"you know," robyn started, dropping isaac's body down on the floor in front of them. "you two really make me sick."

"we make you sick?" derek seethed.

"you're trying to kill an unborn baby," sillie spat. "if anyone's sick, it's you, you stupid bitch."

robyn clenched their jaw, tying isaac up beside derek. "yeah... paige's death really did mess me up." they chuckled lowly.

derek tried to reach his pinky out to sillie's but he couldn't reach. he tensed, glancing at her.

sillie kept her face blank, her eyes dark. and she was subtly trying to break the ties. "you'll see her again real soon."

robyn shook their head, crouching in front of her. "i'm not seeing her for a while, sillie." they glared, trying to keep themself from lashing out with anger. "you're the reason she's dead. i found out the truth. ennis told me what happened a few days before he went to beacon hills. i found him, and i confronted him. i almost became an alpha. but simon stopped me." they started pacing in front of the three, isaac still unconscious. "ennis had told me how he found out where you guys were gonna be that night. and paige- she was telling me all abut it over the phone." they shook their head. "you ruined her, sillie."

"i ruined her?" she echoed. "i loved her like she was family, and she got with my boyfriend. how the fuck do you even know paige?"

"she was my cousin!" robyn snapped. "she was my family! and if you had just let her be, and if you, derek, would've stayed away from her, she'd be fine! she'd be here!"

derek shook his head. "all of this for a girl who died over a decade ago? if you got ennis to tell you, why didn't you kill us then?"

"i had to find you. learn you. i had to follow you, i had to study you, hear you, see how you do things." they laughed. "you have no idea how long i've been with you."

derek growled, his eyes shining. "if you're gonna kill us, do it already. you're boring us to death."

"derek!" sillie snapped. "what, you want us to die?"

he sighed, shaking his head at her. "no."

robyn flicked their claws out, roaring at them and breathing heavily. "how should i do this? slow, or quick?"

sillie snarled, reaching her claw low enough to break the ties, doing the same to her other wrist before attacking robyn, tackling them down. isaac came back to, him tensing and trying to break free of the ties when he saw them fighting.

"hold on, kid," derek muttered, putting most of his attention onto cutting the ties with his claws. he kept glancing at sillie and robyn though to make sure she was ok.

robyn swung at sillie's face, their claws cutting her but healing seconds later. sillie growled, her eyes blue while she grabbed them and threw them to the floor, storming over to them after. she stepped on their throat, about to raise then slam her foot down. but robyn grabbed her ankle and pulled as hard as they could, slitting a part of her stomach with their other hand.

"mom!" isaac panicked, yanking again.

derek's head snapped over, growling loudly.

sillie cried out, staring at her baby bump in shock as the cuts healed. if the baby wasn't gone earlier, from the crash, she had a feeling it was gone now. and as she processed that, anger fueled her body. she fully shifted, ears pointy, hair on her cheeks, canines out, eyes even brighter.

derek gaped at the blood on the baby bump, his heart falling to the floor. "no. no!" he angled his wrists to get a better angle, giving his all to break it.

robyn smirked and laughed, but their face dropped at sillie's expression. she snarled, grabbing their collar and punching a shit-ton, again and again, with blood covering her knuckles and face. she knocked them down, straddling them and lifting their head up to slam it back into the floor. she roared in robyn's face, swinging and swinging and swinging. her claws were out and drenched in robyn's blood, along with her face, shirt, arms, all of it. 

"sils!" derek worried, breaking out and grabbing her. he pulled her away, sillie trying to get away and back onto robyn so she could keep hitting her.

"no!" sillie bellowed. "no! no! no, no, no, no, no!"

"sillie!" he tried, holding her down in his arms. "stop, stop! stop it, it's me! breathe!"

"mom," isaac whispered, his eyes wide. there was blood splattered in a line on his cheek.

sillie tried to calm, breathing heavily. and then she burst into tears, wailing, weeping, and screaming in derek's arms. she could feel it this time, in her stomach, in her heart, in her head, in her whole entire being. she knew. and her reaction told derek as well. 

the baby was gone. 

robyn killed the baby.

derek cried silently with her, holding as tight as possible. he reached one arm up to get isaac out of the ties, his arm going right around sillie again. 

isaac listened closely as he held his wrists, not hearing robyn's heartbeat. they were dead too; sillie had killed them. and then he listened for the baby, and he didn't hear anything there either. he sniffled, sitting down and trying to breathe.

oscar and leo stumbled in, looking like shit. they leaned on each other and looked around the room. he and oscar were bloody and bruised, their faces all messed up.

"simon's dead," leo announced, taking a second to look at the scene in front of him. 

"so's the other guy," oscar muttered. "what the hell happened here?"

isaac made a face, the two other men realizing.

"oh, shit," oscar said, his face dropping.

leo grunted, clenching his jaw. "fuck!"

sillie held tightly onto derek's shirt, her face buried in his neck. "d-der. derek."

"i know, i know, baby," he sobbed, doing his best not to. "i know."

ash speaking,.

i feel so fucking awful for this, honestly. but an older sibling with eli, it just doesn't feel right for him and this family. a little sibling works better and the timeline doesn't work for the baby to be eli. i really really did want to have this baby storyline, but it just simply doesn't work and i'm honestly, genuinely sorry for killing off the baby. the original plan was they have this baby and then the stuff with season 6 mixed with them appearing with a 1(ish) year old and all, but i'm gonna have to change it a bit cause with the movie; i don't want eli having an older sibling because that'd have to be a, like, neteyam and lo'ak thing but with the shit eli does, it really would not work with him being like lo'ak. eli would have to be neteyam, basically. so, yeah, i am really fucking sorry for this chapter - it's not like how it was with allison or boyd when i wrote their deaths, it's entirely different. i dreaded writing this whole chapter and cried for half of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.3K 25
༆ #𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙺 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙴 & #𝙰𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚁 ༆ ❝ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 ❞ derek hale x...
2.1K 80 8
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘖𝘙 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦�...
48.4K 1.3K 93
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover
94.2K 2.4K 45
(𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...