Red Lycoris || Hyunlix

By takizawah

A brutal serial killer, murders his victims in Seoul streets willingly, he steals their hearts from their che... More

Case1: The savior
Case2: New Partner
Case3: Devilish
Case4: Golden Heart
Case5: too Close to the Stars
Case6: Who is She?
Case7: Cigarettes
Case8: the Fool
Case9: Waste
Case 10: in your Hands
Case11: Mad World
Case 12: Red Lights
Case13: Sleeping Beauty
Case14: Hidden
Case15: you Wish to Die
Case16: Left Alone
Case17: Puppet Show
Case18: the One Who Made Us
Case19: the One Who Saved Us.
Case20: Get out alive
Case21: Dear Friend
Case22: Spit in My Face
Case 23: i Need you
Case24: your Scars
Case 25: Lilly Garden
Case26: Dinner
Case27: Devil in Disguise
Case28: the Animal Inside of You
Case29: the One Who Left
Case30: Family
Case31: 3rd Eye
Case32: Wish to Suffer
Case33: his Best Ability
Case34: Fallen Star
Case 35: Loveable
Case37: First Mission
Case38: Agony
Case 39: Wonderful Feeling
Case40: Strange Fascination
Case41: Couple Rings
Case42: Heart to Heart
Case 43: The Last Kiss
Case 44: Farewell
Case45: Numb
Case46: Confession
Case47: Another Life
Case48: for his Happiness
Case49: Murder Fantasies
Case50: Real Side
Case51: Delimma
Case52: Enigmatic
Case53: Real Fake
Case54: Russian Roulette
Case55: Lunatic
Case56: his Fault
Case57: First Bloom
Case58: Real he
Case59: Unstable
Case60: Blackout
Case61: Wine
Case62: your Desire
Case63: Final Destination
Case64: Leave you Behind
Case65: One More Chance
Case66: Red Lycoris
Case67: Sayonara/ The end

Case36: Silver Boy

1.6K 74 17
By takizawah

Felix ran his hand through his hair and looked at himself in the mirror of Huynjin's bedroom. He didn't want to go back to his old damn room.

he never wanted to be chained again, Hyunjin had offered him to stay in penthouse with him and he had accepted.

It's true that Hyunjin's bedroom was very huge, but it was very dark, it didn't suit Felix's vibes at all, it was similar to the vampire old castles.

Felix took a deep breath and tied his hair, which was now slightly longer, behind his head with the white shiny ribbon on the table, just like Hyunjin.

He had never seen his hair this long before, he giggled at his appearance and took a look at that place, The entire penthouse was surrounded by windows, but they were all covered with black curtains.

this place should have some changes to be closer to his taste.

Felix clicked his neck and opened the long black curtains, faced a beautiful view of Seoul, the soft sunlight coming in through the windows and illuminating the place.

He opened the window and let the chill air fill his lungs, he missed the busy streets and traffic, the cafe near his workplace that had sweet strawberry milk, just the way Felix liked.

He never thought that he would miss such small and rotuine things. A soft smile appeared on his pink lips unconsciously, gently picked up the cigarette butts by the window, he still couldn't ask Hyunjin why he was smoking, he wanted to know everything about him, even the smallest things.

He took the plants from the corners and put them next to the window so that the light would shine on them.

All the bed sheets and walls were black, according to Felix, it was really depressing and ugly.

Hyunjin had no taste in decorating at all, There wasn't much left for him to throw away all the black things here and color them to his taste.

He thought about ordering pink sheets, but Hyunjin would definitely not be happy with this decision when he came home.

Well he could deal with Hyunjin later somehow but he couldn't go shopping and he didn't know what happened to his phone since he came here, he went to find Jeongin.

He went down the stairs with tiny steps and asked the servant to show him Jeongin's room.

They had become good friends since the day they made a cake for Felix. Jeongin was so funny, he looked like a fox when he laughed. It's true that the way they met was not pleasant at all, but it wasn't Important anymore.

Felix knocked softly on the wooden door, he was a little stressed.he was always like that, he was afraid to disturb people and be annoying, so he never asked anyone to hang out.

"Come in."

Jeongin's loud voice was heard, Felix's anxiety washed away, he opened the door and walked inside with slow steps.

Jeongin's room was so cool, action figures were filled on the shelves, colorful posters of different music groups were on the walls, the floor was full of the  packets of the snacks he had eaten.

He was sitting in front of the computer, playing video games, he was fully focused on the monitor and the headset on his ears.

"Hi Lix."

He said, without turning back. Felix was too fascinated by his room that he forgot to answer, it was almost like his own room, he went near the shelf of action figures and stared at them with wide eyes, most of them were anime girls.

"Oh my god you're playing League of legends?"

Felix's eyes sparkled, he stared at the monitor screen like a child, Jeongin turned his head and an evil smile formed on his lips. He looked like a hyper fox with brown hair spearing in his face.

"You play too?"

Jongin asked and took the headset off his ears, everyone always made fun of him for loving computer games, Felix was the first person who not only didn't want to make fun of him but wanted to join him.

"It's my favorite man..."

Jeongin was shocked, regardless of the fact that the game was online, he got up and patted Felix on the shoulder

"Dude Where have you been all this time?"

Both laughing, they had so much in common, more than they thought. Felix blushed and smiled warmly.

"Well we should play from now on....Oh, I forgot to ask, usually no one comes here, can I help you with something?"

Felix, who had completely forgotten why he came here, blinked several times and scratched his head.

"Oh yeah, Honestly, I wanted to buy some things for Hyunjin's room, like sheets and stuff, but I don't know how, I don't even know where my phone is..what should do....and what? This room is the coolest room in this building, how can anyone not like to come here."

Jeongin nodded and giggled, he wondered how the boy had lived without a phone for so long, if it was him, he would be dead by now, he was addicted to technology.

"You can tell the attendants anything you want for now, they buy it for you and yeah.....For example, Minho Hyung just comes here to dye his hair...boring."

Jeongin explained, Felix thought for a second, then he should give a long list to the servants, he wished he could go out by himself like normal people, but if he was recognized, he might never be able to come back here.

"You know how to dye hair?"

Felix asked in surprise, Jeongin was a box full of wonders. He took Felix by his shoulders and took him in front of the mirror, putting his hand through his black hair.

"Oh don't you know? I'm very good at it, would you like me to dye your hair?"

Well, Jeongin's evil tone was just like Cinderella's stepmother when he said that, like he was so bored that he was waiting for someone to come and entertain himself with it, and who better than Felix. 

"Ummm..... I don't know.... I've never dyed my hair."

Felix said worriedly, but Jeongin was too confident so he didn't listen to him at all.

Felix end up sitting on the chair, waiting for jeongin to dye his hair. He hoped it turn out good.  Jeongin was like a mischievous child who wanted to forcefully play with his younger brother.

"I always wanted to dye my hair silver though."

Felix said with a little smile and looked at Jeongin in the mirror, he gently ran the brush through older's hair and smirked.

"Well thank god that you have me, trust me, you are going to be great with silver hair, don't doubt it."

Jeongin laughed and carefully applied it to Felix's hair, It was a very friendly atmosphere, it was something that Felix always liked to do with his friends, smiled under his lips and thought for a few seconds.The smell of bleach burned his nose.

"Jeongin...how did you guys met Hyunjin?"

Felix asked and lowered his head, he knew it was random but no one had ever talked to him about these people's past.

Jeongin hesitate for a moment, his memories were replayed in his brain like a short movie, he blinked hardly.

"He saved us all. ok listen....Don't think that he has reached this position without any effort...He was an orphan, he was sold to a fifty year old man when he was a kid because of his beautiful face."

Hearing these words, Felix felt nauseous, chaos had arisen in his brain. Jeongin sighed as he continued his work.

"Hyunjin killed him one night when he was sleeping and ran away....It was his first murder, I saw him for the first time when i was ten years old, he didn't have shelter.... like us, he was looking for food in the trash can, in those fucked up neighborhoods of the city .

Most of the people who were there, like me Minho hyung and others....were poor children who had no one, And do you know what happened to children like us out there?

In the best possiblity, they sell your body parts.

Hyunjin took care of us since he came there, even though he wasn't much older than us. It's funny, but no matter what happened, he wanted to keep us alive.

He dreamed of becoming a surgeon, collecteing the books that people threw away and studied by himself, finally getting scholarship."

Jeongin fell silent, these were bitter memories that he had to retell in the end. He might be blamed, but it was no surprise to him that he had become a assassin now. The real world he had seen as a child had made him what he was now.

If anyone had lived like them, murder would be a simple daily routine that they would see every day.

"Oh look, your hair is getting lighter yayyyy."

.
..
...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 224 22
He is a CEO of the big corporation and the man with the bad past connection those two together to some black story that made a young, pretty model ha...
12.1K 297 24
Felix gets an unknown disease which makes his heart very weak, his only chance to survive is by getting a new heart. TW: Grammar errors! Death Menta...
6.1K 222 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...
23.7K 1K 17
DISCONTINUED Lee Felix- A sugar baby, who puts on a smiling mask for all of his clients Hwang Hyunjin- A boy who doesn't want to be lonely, and just...