Rich Radiant Love: Steven's h...

Da Soulmates2

Book three: The love story of Steven and Abby continues. The heartbreak, the pain and suffering, the hatred... Altro

Life Goes On
Steven
Confusement
Anthony's Relapse
Deep Regrets
Poisonious Secrets
Hard Core Misery
Mickey Mouse
Lions and Tigers and Hippos
Revelations
Anthony's Torment
The Preparations
The Funeral
The Letters
Love
Drunk
Pregnancy Test
Baby Girl
You Are My Temple
Hate
Doubts
Sick
Six Weeks Later
Lost and Found
My Family, My Life
I'm Done!
Marry Me!
The Love Child
Victoria
The Christiening
Celebration
Make up Sex
The Master Plan
Carmel By The Sea
Feelings
It's Complicated
Secrets
A month later
The Truth
A New Begining
Orange Flames of Fire
A Time For Sorrow
Marry Me!
Epilogue

Soulmates

153 7 1
Da Soulmates2

Abby searched through her drawers until she found what she was looking for. Grabbing the beautiful ruby ring Steven had gifted her when they were vacationing in Wisconsin dells, the ring he had claimed was a promise ring, she slipped it back on her finger and then cried her heart out.

A feeling of love and commitment engulfed her as soon as she wore the ring, and she felt Steven. Closing her eyes she called out his name in desperation, "Steven," she whispered, in case her mother heard her, "why have you forsaken me, you promised to love me forever!"

Oh God, she thought, this feeling in the pit of her stomach she always felt, would it ever go away, or was she doomed to feel lost and alone for the rest of her life!

Taking another look at the sparkling ruby ring, Abby promised herself that she would never remove the ring until it was replaced with an engagement ring from Steven. She would hold that though in her heart and hopefully manifest it. He would come back for her, she could feel it in her heart, he will come back and sweep her off her feet and profess his love for her!

"Steven. Steven. Steven!" She cried.

****************

Steven whirled around and his eyes searched the streets of California, it was her, he heard her call his name he was sure of it, but all he saw were strangers in the street going about their daily business.

Was he going crazy? Was he insane? He knew without a doubt he heard her voice calling out to him. Dismissing it quickly from his mind, Steven hurried along to the doctors office where Anthony and Bella were waiting for him.

When he opened the double glass doors and walked through the lobby he found his friend and his girlfriend sitting and having a deep discussion. Anthony was the first to see him, but when he looked up at Steven there were black circles under his eyes and he definitely looked depressed.

Worried, Steven rushed to their side and sat down next to Anthony, "What happened?"

"Nothing happened yet," Anthony replied, "we are waiting to see the doctor."

"Why are there dark circle under your eyes?" Steven asked carefully.

"Why are you such a jerk?" Anthony snapped.

Steven let out a harsh sigh and rephrased his question, "Yoy look like you haven't slept, are you all right?"

"He hasn't slept for two days," Bella cut in and said, "he is in denial and someone needs to point out to him that he needs help!"

"Would you two stop talking about me as if I was not here," Anthony snapped, "I'm just fine, and I can't believe I allowed you two to drag me here!"

"Look Anthony, we love you and want to make sure you are ok," Steven explained, "we want to see you smile and be your good old self again."

Anthony was about to snap back a retort when from the corner of his eyes he saw Claire rush through the lobby and head their way. His eyes opened up wide and his hands started to shake which didn't go unnoticed by Bella to her dismay.

"Anthony!" Claire squealed happily, and threw herself on him when he stood to greet her, "I have missed you!"

Steven watched the exchanged and an image of Abby entered his mind, but he quickly brushed that aside and stood, "Me and Bella are going to go and get some coffee, would you two like some too?"

"No we're good," Anthony said, before he threw his attention back to Claire.

Steven grabbed Bella by the arm and pulled her with him, "Come on let's go."

As they walked away, Bella through a quick look behind her just as Claire kissed Anthony on the cheek.

"Don't look back Bella, unless you want to be disappointed." Steven warned, "those two have been friends since high school, they have a history together and they have formed a special bond between them."

"What kind of a special bond?" Bella asked, as she hurried along to keep step with Steven. "Seems to me that they have something magical going on."

"Yes they do," Steven explained, "she is Anthony's first love." Stopping in mid track, Steven turned to face Bella, "I'm sorry that didn't come out right, what I meant was that Claire and Anthony will always share a bond with each other even though they have both moved on, but you have nothing to worry about, Claire is married and very much in love with her husband."

"I see," Bella whispered, "but the question is has Anthony moved on?"

"You are a beautiful woman Bella, don't underestimate your power, Anthony adores you." Steven lied through his teeth, but he didn't want Bella to break up with Anthony because of Claire, Anthony needed Bella right now as he goes through his crisis, Steven thought, "my guess is that one day soon I hope you and Anthony will be walking down the aisle."

Bella liked what she was hearing and she quieted down, as she followed Steven to the coffee shop. She would have to keep an eye on Claire, she thought, that girl was much too beautiful for her to let her guard down.

***************

"Why are you here," Anthony asked, and his eyes searched Claire's with hope, "did Steven call you?"

Claire hesitated before she spoke, she wasn't sure how much Steven had told him, "Yes Steven called me and said you weren't doing well."

"And why would you care to come all the way to California for me?"

"Because I still love you Anthony and I will always care for your welfare!" Claire confessed, "I want to know that you are happy and well."

"The only way I will ever be happy and well is if you and I were together again. I still love you Claire and I am hopeful."

Claire read the pain in his eyes and her heart twisted, "Anthony please you know that I'm married, please don't make this more difficult then it already is."

"The dog can't love you the way I can," Anthony said hoarsely, "he can never make you as happy as I can, because he is too much into himself."

"Stop it Anthony, can we just focus on making you healthier and we can talk about all that stuff another time." Claire said, "I will be here for a week and we will have plenty of time to chit chat."

Steven and Bella had just returned with a bag full of donuts and four coffees, Steven set the stuff on the table and took a seat. Bella was about to take a seat next to Anthony, but Claire stopped her.

"Bella why don't me and you take a short walk?" She winked at Bella and the two of them walked away.

"Tell me what's happening Bella, when did Anthony start to relapse?" Claire asked, as she led the way through the double glass doors.

The concern in Claire's voice ate away at Bella, rolling her eyes, she snapped, "I'm not sure!"

Stepping out to the front of the building where there were a few people leaning against the brick wall smoking their cigarettes, they found a stone bench a few feet away and decided to sit there.

Realizing why Bella snapped at her, Claire said quickly, "Look I can understand you are not happy to see me, but truly I say to you I am not a threat to your relationship with Anthony, I am happily married and we're having a baby!"

Bella's eyes lit up, "You're having a baby?" When Claire nodded, Bella continued, "how far along are you?"

"A little over a month," Claire answered, "and I'm super excited and very happy."

"I'm glad for you Claire, and I apologize if I was a sourpuss, it's just that I love Anthony very much and you know how it is, when the ex of the man you are in love with comes along, it was only natural for me to feel insecurities."

"Yes I get it, but there is no need," Claire affirmed, "I am not here to steal your man, I love my husband and am very devoted to him and besides, I'm sure Anthony loves you to pieces." Claire knew that that was not the case, but she wasn't about to reveal that to Bella, what she didn't know would not hurt her.

Bella's smile widened, she was relieved that Claire had her own life to live and would not interrupt hers and Anthony's.The two women hugged each other and then headed back inside the building. Steven's eyes shifted from one woman to the other and he was relieved to see that there was peace in their eyes.

**************

"What do you want again," Moss growled, and stepped back for Katie to enter his home. "You were just here the other day!"

"Is that any way to greet your friend," Katie chided, I'm only here to help!"

"Help?" Moss asked, "how can you possibly help me?"

"I can give you moral support!" Katie's told him, and made herself comfortable on the couch. "Can you please stop harassing me Moss, I love you and am worried about you."

Moss released a harsh breath and sat down opposite Katie, "I'm fine really, things will work out just fine I'm confident of that."

"If your fiancé hasn't slept with you for a whole year, nothing will work out just fine Moss!"

"So what do you suggest I do?"

"Get rid of her, and find yourself someone who will love you for the man that you are, you're gorgeous Moss, you could have any woman you want, why would you put yourself through this?"

"Leaving her is not an option, I love her." Moss confessed.

"Even if she is pining for another man?"

"Even so, she will eventually see that Steven has moved on with his life and she will turn her affections to me."

"Listen to yourself Moss," Katie's yelled, "you sound pathetic!"

Raking his fingers through his thick mane of hair, Moss said, "Please leave now, I have things to do!"

Lifting herself to her feet, Katie couldn't help but say, "I'm leaving Moss, but I pray you see my reasoning and do something about it, I would hate to see you destroy your life over a woman who doesn't deserve you."

When Moss closed the door, he muttered under his breath, "Good riddance." Then he grabbed his iPhone off the table and called Abby.

"Hello?"

Moss closed his eyes and tried to steady his voice before he spoke, "Hey."

"I was just thinking of you Robert, and I was wondering if you would want to go to lunch with me?"

"I'll be over in ten minutes!" He replied, glad that she was thinking of him.

It took him less then ten minutes to get to the mansion, and she was waiting for him outside. God she is beautiful, he thought, as he waited for her to get into his sports car.

When Abby slid inside his car, she leaned closer to Moss and kissed him on the lips. "I've missed you." She told him, even though she had not missed him.

Moss remained quiet, as he drove to the restaurant, but he did take her hand in his as he drove. Moss opened the car door for Abby, then he opened the restaurant door for her to enter and also pulled her chair out at the table so she could sit, before he pushed her chair back in.

He was always the gentleman, Abby thought, too bad it wasn't him she fell madly in love with. Lunch went beautifully, the conversation flowed easily until Moss brought up the other day.

"I want to know what's in your heart Abby," he told her, his eyes piercing into hers, as he studied her face, "talk to me, let me in there please."

"I love you I do, I swear it." Abby said adamantly.

"Just not as much as you love Steven." Moss added, "what the hell does he have that I don't!"

"That's not fair Moss," Abby argued "Steven was my first love and we never had closure, but Steven is my past Moss, and you are my future. Can't you be happy with that?"

"I could if I know without a doubt that Steven will stay in the past where he belongs."

"That's a fair answer," Abby smiled, "I will hold you to that!"

Moss smiled and took her hands in his, "I adore you."

"I know," Abby smiled whole heartedly, "thank you."

At that moment Abby's iPhone rang and she answered it, "Hello?"

"It's me." Jeff said, but he didn't sound too excited, "I need your advice, any way you can come over?"

"Yeah I'll come as soon as I can." Abby reassured him, but she noticed that Moss was not happy with her words.

When she placed her iPhone back in her purse, Abby asked, "What?"

"I was hoping to hang out at my house after lunch."

"I have to go to Jeff, he needs me...."

"I need you." Moss told her.

"I'll come straight to you after I'm done with Jeff, he needs me and it sounded important."

*************

"You have to have to understand Jeff that Anthony is very important to Claire," Abby explained, but when she read the raw jealousy on his face she quickly added, "she feels bad that she was the reason that he fell into depression and she wants to make a wrong right."

"What the fuck do I care if he fell into depression or not!" Jeff barked, "I only care about my wife who is pregnant and took off as if she had not a care in the world!"

"Jeff you can't mean that," Abby was stunned, "Anthony is a good man and no one wants him to fall back into depression!"

Jeff offered no apologies or excuses for what came out of his mouth, he was angry and wanted his wife to come home. Raking his fingers through his hair, Jeff said, "if she's not home by tomorrow I'm going to California to bring her back!"

"Calm down Jeff, or it will be you falling into depression," Abby said, "Claire did what any decent human being would have done, do not blame her for being human."

"She's my wife!" Jeff snapped, "and I will not have her flying across America just because Anthony snapped his fingers, she my wife not his!"

"It was Steven that asked her to go not Anthony," Abby clarified, "And your jealousy is out of control."

"Of course I'm jealous," Jeff admitted, "I love her and do not want to share her with a fucken lunatic who falls in and out of depression to his convenience!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

114 10 21
Book 3 He always loved her but never showed, She never loved him, and neither she knows he does but they are married due to their parents will and no...
9.9K 1.8K 42
In this final installment of the series, decisions and mistakes threaten to tear Andrew and Victoria apart. The only question is, are they willing to...
73 8 12
it's a story about a girl named Eva and her friend Steven. will she fall in love with him? will he be able to let her out of her terrible life ? the...
FOREVER Da Rebecca L

Storie d'amore

167 0 51
The love they had was too good to end. In fact, it was just getting started. She loved him. He loved her. What more could the two of them ask for...