Explore The World (One Piece:...

De AngryEagle1

Spoiler! This story contains spoilers for the One Piece manga, you are free to read on. "Yamato: I want to sa... Mais

Harem
Chapter 1: The Boy of Wano
Chapter 2: (Y/N) and Yamato
Chapter 3: Misfortune
Chapter 4: Yokai
Chapter 5: The Awakening of Yamato
Chapter 6: Curse
Chapter 7: Snow
Chapter 8: The Princess Kaguya
Chapter 9: The World is Unknown to me
Chapter 10: Poneglyphs
Chapter 11: Ohara
Chapter 12: Robin
Chapter 13: Demons
Chapter 14: To The Future
Chapter 15: (Y/N) VS Kikunojo
Wild Wind Pirates (Spoiler)
Chapter 16: Sorry
Chapter 17: Yamato
Preview: Red Snow Arc (Spoiler)
Chapter 18: Hate
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: (Y/N)'s Decision
Chapter 21: Tobiroppo
Chapter 22: Onigashima
Chapter 23: Wild Wind Pirates
Chapter 24: A New Adventure
Chapter 26: Attack
Chapter 27: Despair
Chapter 28: Wild Wind Pirates VS CP0
Chapter 29: Revolutionary Army
Chapter 30: Captain
Chapter 31: Zou
Chapter 32: Mink Tribe
Chapter 33: Companions
Chapter 34: Training
Chapter 35: Towards Elegia
Chapter 36: Uta, The Singer
Chapter 37: CP0's Goal
Chapter 38: (Y/N) and Uta
Chapter 39: My Dream
Chapter 40: Uruk Rebels
Chapter 41: Gilgamesh's Trap
Chapter 42: Conqueror's Haki
Chapter 43: Alliance
Chapter 44: Elegia Music Festival
Chapter 45: New Genesis
Chapter 46: (Y/N) VS Stussy
Chapter 47: A New Era
Chapter 48: The Final Assault
Chapter 49: A New Page Opens
Chapter 50: New Bounties
Chapter 51: (Y/N) and The Sky Poetess

Chapter 25: Injured

2.6K 89 43
De AngryEagle1

Alabasta Kingdom

Inside a large casino where various people from all over the world came, there was the headquarters of a secret organisation as a man with a scar on his face, smoking a cigar, was sitting at the table with a newspaper in his hands about the latest events in the New World with Kaido that spread around the world as a small pirate crew had declared war on an Emperor.

???: Did you call me? A woman asked the man who threw the newspaper at her as she grabbed it with confusion.

???: I think there is something that might interest you, Nico Robin.

Nico Robin, the Devil Child, an archaeologist from Ohara where she had managed to escape from the island with her childhood friend, (Y/N), but he disappeared mysteriously after their escape, leaving her alone for years. Despite the pain of losing the people she loved, Robin thought that she could have the support of her best friend who had promised to take care of her, together they could have support each other in this ordeal, even if her family and friends were dead, Robin felt reassured and happy to know that she was not alone since (Y/N) was with her.

Robin: (Y/N)...

"Robin: (Y/N), where are you? Please don't leave me alone..."

However, the reality was different, as the girl suddenly found herself alone with the boy missing. His promise was futile, a lie. He had lied to her and abandoned her, broken her trust and left her alone in her pain of having to bear the destruction of Ohara and escape the World Government for many years.

Robin: ... Tears formed in Robin's eyes at the sight of the newspaper and (Y/N)'s new bounty, after so many years she had finally news of him even though she couldn't help feeling resentment towards the young man for leaving her alone all this time.

???: Miss All Sunday?

Robin: The last time I saw him, we were just children, but I didn't know he had survived. Now we have nothing to do, obviously he has decided to become a pirate.

The woman left without saying a word, gripping the newspaper angrily as she walked to a room where no one was inside and sat down on the floor to read the article about (Y/N) carefully, but she could't stop the tears flowing from her eyes.

Robin: I hate you for abandoning me, but you can't know how happy I am to know that you are still alive, somewhere in the world, I would love to see you again...

New World

A wind blew through the room, shaking (Y/N)'s hair as he seemed confused since he didn't understand the man's intentions. His eyes turned to his new bounty even though it was the same picture as before, but he didn't know how the World Government had learned about the events of Wano.

He thought he could start his journey quietly, but the world already knew about his return. Perhaps Robin would learn that he was finally back after years of disappearance? A wistful smile appeared on his face at the thought of his friend whom he had abandoned, but he intended to find her at all costs, even if he had to cross the whole world for her.

Law: Hey Wild Wind, don't ignore me, I'm talking to you about something important.

(Y/N): Yeah, sorry, I was lost in thought... You want me to work with you, but you understand that I don't know you, so I'm suspicious. I want to know where I am and where my companions are first and then we can discuss anything you want later.

Law: Your companions are on the northern coasts of the island, I met them two days ago when you were injured. They begged me to heal you and I accepted to do it.

(Y/N): It's true that I was healed, but how can I be sure that it was you who saved me?

Law: You slept for several days and your wounds were serious, I healed you and I could have handed you over to the Marines or even killed you in your sleep.

(Y/N): Serioulsy, I slept for several days? Okay, I'll accept that you're telling the truth, but I still have to find my companions, they must be worried about me.

Law: Do whatever you want, you can go and join your companions if you wish. I will stay here for two hours, but if you don't come back before the end of that time, I will consider that you are not interested in working with me.

The sun shining in the blue sky, illuminated this island of the New World where (Y/N) was walking through a village inhabited by a people of fishermen feeding mainly on the various species of fish living around the island. A nostalgic feeling reminded him of his life in Ohara where he had lived there for several months before the destruction of the island.

The young man's eyes widened at the sight of a bakery window displaying bread and pastries which made him hungry even though he had no money on him and he refused to steal from citizens even if he was now a pirate, he still stayed true to his principles.

(Y/N)'s eyes sparkled at the sight of a bill near the door that he picked up before going inside, forgetting his crew to eat something since he was hungry. Inside the shop, he was welcomed by a melody that he had never heard before.

"My dream is everyone's wish.

Sing a song and my heart will clear up.

It's okay because I'm invincible!"

This kind of song was very different from Wano's music, (Y/N) listened attentively before the sound was suddenly stopped bringing the man back to reality as a young baker of his age called out to the protagonist with a embarrassed smile. He apologised for letting the music play and welcomed the young man into his shop.

Baker: What can I do for you? Something in the shop interests you?

(Y/N): Tell me, what was that song?

Baker: Don't you know Uta?

(Y/N): It's the first time I've heard that name, who is she?

Baker: It's strange that you don't know her, she is famous all over in the world. She is a young singer who has quickly become the most popular singer in the world thanks to her music that everyone likes. He said as he gave a poster of the next Uta concert with a picture of the popular singer.

(Y/N): The most popular singer in the world? I didn't know that... The man picked up an object and presented it to (Y/N) who was curious.

Baker: This is a Dial from the sky islands, it allows you to record someone's voice.

(Y/N): That's impressive, is it really a Dial? I've heard of them, but I've never seen one before. And the singer's voice is recorded inside?

Baker: Yes, we record Uta's songs to listen to them again later, I see that you are discovering this singer, you know what I'll give you some Dials with Uta's music since you seem to be curious to discover the singer.

(Y/N): What, seriously? That would be amazing, thank you very much! He suddenly shook the baker's hand to his surprise as (Y/N) had an expression of joy on his face, curious about Uta's music.

Baker: I'm happy to share Uta's music with someone else, you know what, since you seem to be a nice person, you can choose whatever you want in my bakery, I'll give it to you for free. Despite his kindness, he did not know that (Y/N) was a person who ate a lot and in large quantities, he might not have anything left in stock because of the pirate who decided to go after making his choice.

(Y/N): Thank you so much, you're a really nice person, I'll never forget your kindness, see you next time! He said as he left the shop, leaving the baker who wanted to cry at the sight of his bakery which was almost empty as (Y/N) walked through the streets of the village, ignoring the looks of the civilians who were shocked by the many bags full of food that he was carrying.

The young man quickly ran to leave the village in order to fly to his boat without drawing people's attention. (Y/N) knew that he had wasted a lot of time talking with the baker while her friends were worried about their captain who preferred to listen to music and eat rather than reassure them about his health.

(Y/N) passed a cafe with terraces where people came to drink coffee and eat food, enjoying the soft sea breeze blowing through the village famous for its fish. Unfortunately, he hadn't time to stop, but he glanced at a blonde-haired woman wearing a hat and sunglasses who was drinking coffee peacefully as she smiled at the sight of the man.

"???: Be careful of Wild Wind and his crew."

On the table, a snail was talking to the woman who laughed at her discussion with the snail before taking a breath and removed her glasses, revealing her blue eyes as she glanced at a newspaper in front of her about the captain of the Wild Wind Pirates, but also its vice captain, the child of one of the Four Emperors.

"Oni Princess"

WANTED

DEAD OF ALIVE

YAMATO

73,500,000 Berry

???: The Oni Princess, that's a pretty name for a potential threat.

"???: Also be careful of Yamato, don't forget she's Kaido's daughter. This is a very important mission, the future of the world depends on it, do you understand, Stussy?"

Stussy: Our mission was to capture the Five Guardians of Uruk, but it looks like there's a change in the plan, we're really lucky to find them on this island. Don't worry, the mission will be accomplished successfully. CP0 will manage to capture Wild Wind and his crew without any problems, I promise you.

Far from the village, (Y/N) flew into the sky towards the north of the island, which was not very big, it was a small island in the New World. As he flew over the island, he saw his ship hidden by cliffs as his face was full of joy at the thought of being reunited with his companions.

In the ship, the crew was gathered in a dinning room, which was small like the rest of the ship. It was a temporary boat to allow (Y/N) to leave Wano before buying a new one made by real carpenters since they had the means to get another boat thanks to the gold stolen by Yamato from her father to start their journey with resources.

Kikunojo was preparing a meal for Yamato who was sitting at the table with a sad expression as she was worried about her friend, he had been seriously injured during the previous battle and was now sleeping for several days, she felt responsible for his pain.

Yamato: I already told you that it's useless to prepare food for me, I'm not hungry. She said to Kikunojo who put a tray of food in front of the vice captain.

Kikunojo: I know you're worried about (Y/N), but you haven't eaten anything in two days. Don't worry, he'll get better so don't be depressed because he's not here.

Yamato: (Y/N) is in this state because of me, I can't act as if nothing happened... What if he doesn't wake up?

Kikunojo: Don't be pessimistic and trust your captain. He risked his life to save you, do you really think he would like to see you starve to death because of him? My little brother would be worried to find you like this, so keep smiling.

Meanwhile, Kasa Obake was on the deck of the ship enjoying the sea view before noticing a figure in the sky approaching the ship. Its eyes widened at the sight of its best friend finally awake, but before it could express its joy, Kasa saw a man leap towards Wild Wind and hit him with a powerful blow that sent him crashing to the ground.

Kasa Obake: What?!

(Y/N): It hurts... What happened?! He asked confused as he stood up in pain while the cloud of dust from his fall dissipated to reveal a man smiling at the pirate.

???: Pleased to meet you, my name is Sumer. I have finally found you, Wild Wind, and I'm sure My King would be glad to know that you are going to be captured.

(Y/N): Huh?

End

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 41 11
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
683 29 7
𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐰 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ {✨️🌸 NEW CHAPTER EVERY THURSDAY ✨️🌸} "In a city st...
119K 4.4K 57
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...
28.3K 357 33
You met a boy with a straw hat back in impel down apparently your friend Ace was his brother. He said his name was Luffy and you said you really want...