Save your tears✔️l JJK.

By kookie_mytime

What are you running for? Is it worth it? More

Dust and lust
Money is so funny
Better than money
Wrong answer
Right answer?
I'm gonna kill you
You are different
Save me
Take my breath
Let's get it started
Killer instincts
Only you
Playing with Fire
Let me have a taste
Good girl
Strong Pleasure
Nightmare?
Do i wanna know?
Feelings
I'm sorry
Desperate needs
My Princess
The Plan
The Day
Unconditionally
For you
Memories
Good bye
Don't cry
So this is love
Call me Daddy
Baby girl
Body Talk
Loving you right
Dark thoughts
Curel mafia
Did you love me?

Money can't heal

36 1 0
By kookie_mytime

Alice happily hides behind that dumpster as he takes the money out of her pocket, counting the cash in her hands.

"One, two... two thousand, shit that's so much money." Tears fall down her face. She couldn't believe her luck. That money just came in time she will survive. "Just need a place for the night."

Careful, she took the cash in her pocket again, slowly walking down the empty night street, knowing that further down that mess area, she could find abandoned houses in which she could stay over the night.

So she did. Even though the house was not in its best condition, she settled inside, looking for some blankets to heat her cold body. She found a big one instantly hiding in it, warming up a little. "Fuck so cold." Alice's stomach growls again, followed by a sharp pain.

"No, not now shit." The pain in her  stomach only got worse as time goes by. Alice cried asking for help, knowing no one is going to help her, but her emotions overcome her she can't help but whisper helps between her snobs as she cried into the blanket.

"Please, I'm so scared I need help."

Just please help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 97 31
{COMPLETED} Love sucks believe me but you have to find the right one to be okay or happy because if you let in the wrong one you'll be torn apart but...
8.1K 524 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*
95.7K 5.5K 19
Leave me alone Stay away from me No , I need to tutor you to get my points I don't care , get lost Not until you pass your exams I will make you...
2.1K 171 19
you saved me but you didn't want me ⚠️ TW ⚠️ suicide, ptsd ! lower case intended ! ! short story ! ! sad ending ! ! 3/7 of the one sided series ! sh...