Captivated [In Editing]

By Jahzara130

Catalina Jones has a dream of becoming a doctor. So she moved out of her parent's home and went to California... More

Intro
Prologue
Arrival
Compound
First day
Sanchez side
Interesting
The weekend
The bar
The Bar (2)
New character
Day after the bar
What a test?
An announcement
Last week of revisions/ memories
The deal
2 days left
Alone
First day
Last day
Report
Trip
Day's
Messages
A night to remember.
Day after
In Italy
Roommates
A day in Italy
Jones household
News
He's here
???pov
Missing
Where Am I
I know that was her
Sick
Plan In Action
epilogue

Last week in Italy

319 5 0
By Jahzara130

Catalina pov

To say that this trip was fast. I enjoyed it never less. Last week was epic except for the fact Marciò keeps on avoiding me.

Marcio just walked out of the bathroom so I decided to try again asking him why he's been ignoring me.

"Marcio" I called out. He just hummed. "What's wrong with you for the last two weeks," I said. "Nothing" he just said.

"You've been ignoring me...why?" "It's just... you know what...it's nothing" he said changing what he was going to say.

"Don't lie to me... just tell me... cause it seems something is bothering you" I said. "It's nothing!" He shouted.

H-he never shouts at me. My eyes started to water, but I didn't let the tear fall. I just walked past him and went down by everyone.

Marcio pov 
I can't believe I just shouted at her. I didn't mean to... I just l snapped, but why? I asked myself.

Things have just been difficult for the last two weeks. One was Eliot telling me to leave her...another having to deal with this rat in my mansion...and someone trying to kidnap her.

For dam sure I knew who it was, but I just had to make sure first. I changed into my daily outfit and then went down.

As I walk down the stairs I look across to see Catalina looking at me...and guess what I did I looked away from her. I could feel the sadness from a mile away.

I just have to find a way to tell her, but how?

The day went on as usual. We went out for the day to shop and so on. Catalina was now ignoring me.

It hurts but I started this. I hope when the time everything is revealed she will forgive me.

I decided to get everyone together to say something. "Since you'll are here... I want to say what a wonderful trip we have, but it will soon end" I said.

Everyone boo. "There's a but to it... you can spend time outside the house, wherever you like" I said.

"Nice" I heard someone say. "You can go now," I said. Then they left to go back to what they were doing.

Catalina pov
After dismissing we went to Victoria's Secret. "Let's go get some new sets ladies," Dallas said. "Sure," I said.

"Stop thinking about him for now please," she said. "I just can't," I said. "He's been ignoring you...can't you see he wants a break" she said?

"A break... I'm sure it's something else...plus we've been together for about a month...why would he need a break?" I questioned her.

"Okay...supergirl," she said in a sassy tone. "What if it's family problems," I said. "Maybe," she said. "Cause I have plenty of family problems," I said

"True," she said. "Let go guys," Nessa said. "Oh sorry...but okay" then we went to the store.

I just looked around while they went on a shopping spree. I was about to sit down when Nessa came to me and dragged me around the store.

I saw so many sexy underwear sets.
There were so many colors to choose from and styles, but I decided to buy the ones in my favorite color.

Red

Black

Purple

I went to cash my things while I wait for them to finish shop. I decided to text them so they could meet me at the Korean restaurant.

I was now walling to the food place until I felt like someone was watching or following me. I turned around to see no one.

I shrugged my shoulders and then entered the place. I went to the line and then waited to order my food. I might have waited for 5 minutes until my turn.

"Good afternoon... What can I get there miss" the cashier asked. "Well can I get three orders of bibimbap and three mango smoothies," I said.

"Okay that will be $65.50," she said. I gave her 100 and then got back my change which was $34.50.

I sat down at a three-size people table, while I wait for the food and for them to come.

25 minutes later

The girls and I were chatting while we wait for the food. They came about 5 minutes ago. They asked what I mouth and I told them.

They were surprised at most of what I bought, but they knew why. A while later the food and drinks came.

The food

The smoothies

We then ate quietly.

<Back at the mansion>

I decided to try to talk to Marcio again, but before I do that I decided to try on the sets I bought.

I tried the black one first.

I didn't look bad. I loved it.

Then I tried the red

I love it because it's red.

Finally the purple

I think this is my favorite one.

I was about to take it off until I heard someone say, "Don't take it off" I knew exactly who it was. Marcio.

I turned around and looked at him. Right into his dark brown orbs. I wanted to ask him so badly why he's been like this. *not like if I never tried*

I walked slowly toward him, but it hurt to see that he was restraining himself from me, but why? "Put on some clothes before someone sees you" is all he said before walking out.

"Wait, Marcio!" I shouted. He stopped in his tracks. "Why...tell me why have you been ignoring me," I said with a shared voice.

I placed on some clothes before he answered my question.

The outfit

"I just need space," he said. "SPACE... Space" I shouted. Tears were now falling down my face. "I've been given you space... How much more do you want" I said sniffling my nose.

"As much as I need right now," he said. "Please just tell me what's wrong...baby" I said. "If it's about your family...then please tell me," I said once again.
"It's not though," he said.

"So what is it" I practically beg him. He didn't say anything. "You know what I need some air," I said.

I walked past him, but then he said, "you shouldn't be out this late" "why do you care" and then I just ran outside.

I was now walking alone at night under the moonlight. The road is pretty dark.

10 minutes later

It must have been 10 minutes since I'd been walking, so I decided to walk back. As I turned around I saw and black range rover.

*that wasn't there before* I decided to turn back around just in case it was following me.  I walk slowly at first and took small glances to see if it was following me.

I guess I was right it was following me. *I'm sure it's Marcio* I thought. I kept on walking until I notice I was getting lost. That's when I decided to turn around and walk back.

What I didn't notice was the two strange figures coming at me. When I saw that it wasn't Marcio, I panicked turned around and started running.

"Sir she's running now" I heard some say. "Well go after her, and make sure she's here alive," the other side said.

They were chasing me like a dog, and I was getting tired pretty fast. I accidentally tripped over a rock and fell.

I turned around to see the stocking on me slowly. "Well well isn't it quite a pleasure to finally see the woman we whipped Marcio," the man on the right said.

"I aight gonna lie, she's a beauty," the guy on the left said. "Yeah, maybe the boss may let us have a taste," they said.

"P-please leave me," I said with a broken voice. One of then took the bag out. "We won't hurt you... But our boss would" he said.

I was fighting for my dear life against one of the men holdings me down. "Help... Help he- then everything went blank.

__________________________________________________
Word:1365
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I just had to.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 62 27
"Dare" I breath through my lips. Nathaniel smirked in satisfaction as his plan was going well. "I dare you to French kiss, Mr. Armani" He said calmly...
15.3K 811 31
Book 2 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. **** 🌟🌟I do not own rights to the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the writers. 🌟🌟 Shaneil...
12.3M 64.2K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
3K 1.1K 54
Stephanie has always been a trouble maker. As a high schooler, she never focused on her grades and doesn't do anything but break rules. In fact, she...