๐Š๐€๐‘๐Œ๐€, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข...

By PARTYGOTMEWETTER

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ and ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ต are known to 'beef' eachother online all the time, but they begi... More

๐Š๐€๐‘๐Œ๐€
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

9.6K 300 417
By PARTYGOTMEWETTER

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀, a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

RIYAH HAD BEEN in the studio for nearly 4 hours now, writing, recording, perfecting and listening to what had already been recorded repeatedly. the girl sat in the studio with her friend Sania and CG, although it had only been a few hours since she first heard what Notti had said, she was eager to get started with her reply. Riyah was thankful that she could think of lyrics fast unlike other artists, she was also thankful that her producer had already made a few beats for her. she had been working on this song beforehand, but after Notti dissed her she had to record some extra parts.

"you still dissin this nigga riri?" asked CG while rolling a blunt, the girl turned her head slightly before nodding at him.

"not gon lie, Notti brother mad fine." Sania spoke up. Riyah mugged her as she kissed her teeth, "him and his brother ugly don't even start."

everyone always told her to be careful after her first time dissing Notti, they knew that he was in a dangerous gang and could kill her at any moment. Riyah oddly liked the thrill of dissing people in her songs, she knew she shouldn't like it but it was something new to what she normally did.

the girl had been rapping for nearly 2 years, she became known last year after a lot of hard work. her song 'Done' was what really gave her a head start in the rapping game. after she dropped the song, many people began to notice and praise her realising how talented the 14 year old really was. what people also noticed was how she could still gain attention without having to diss anybody which was what most drill rappers in New york did.

to Riyah, the studio was slowly becoming a comfort place for her. she came to the studio to record what was on her mind and that's what she loved most, "we gon need to leave in a bit" she said before putting her phone down.

if Riyah was being honest, the drill scene always made her nervous. it was filled with people who would hate on everything you do, it also consisted people who would watch everything you do. this was part of the reason why Riyah spent certain periods of time on her songs, she knew people were watching what she did online. what made it even more difficult was that people were beginning to claim her as the 'best female' in the drill scene along side Kenzo B, making her extremely cautious of what she did.

Riyah looked over to CG who was stood up as he smoked, "bro you always smoking, breath some air nigga." she mugged him slightly, "why you on my dick?" he replied, laughing slightly. the boy could tell how stressed she was just from her small attitude, he appreciated how his friend defended him but he also didn't need her to make and songs or beef his opps.

"real shit though, ion know why you still beefin' wit this nigga" Riyah looked up as CG got off his phone beginning to pay attention to the conversation, "he was dissin CG, it wasn't meant to go this far" she said honestly. she was telling the truth, when she first dissed notti she expected him to not pay any kind of attention to her, but she was wrong.

"we gon take care of it shawty, you ain't gotta stress over it." by 'we' he meant his gang. Sania nodded, "you shouldn't be giving this nigga any of yo energy Riri." L'Riyah knew her friends were right but she had already recorded her song which she thought was too good not to release, "ight after this song i'm done, people gotta hear this one though" Riyah laughed slightly as her friends did too.

"anyways, block party soon yall finna be there?" Sania looked at her friends waiting for a response. Riyah hated block parties, she thought they were just problem starters as people would show up to cause drama. however, she knew that if she didn't go her friend would be very upset. "ion know, shit always happening at parties like those".

Nia looked at her best friend smiling slightly, "that's what makes them fun". Riyah rolled her eyes, she turned to CG who spoke up, "ion think imma be there, that shits near the hill." the girls eyes widened slightly once hearing his words. "yeah imma pass, i already got a nigga who wanna kill me." she couldn't risk losing her life or getting hurt while her career was taking off. she was becoming more and more popular everyday which she was thankful for, she couldn't afford losing it all.

"please? TJ gon be there and i gotta see my man." pleaded Sania, Riyah huffed lightly hearing the name 'TJ' again. Sania and TJ had been talking for almost a month. although she was happy for her friend, she was all she talked about recently which annoyed her slightly.

"imma think about it, you gotta remember i'm forreal beefing a nigga who is prolly gon be there." L'Riyah said, she knew how long Sania had been wanting to see TJ. "of course, if you feel uncomfortable going we can stay."

Riyah got up from where she sat before getting ready to let her friends here the song that she had been trying to perfect for the last 4 hours. "i'm finna let y'all hear this shit."

"Like i don't get why you bitches be hatin',
how you feelin', we can get to shakin', it's up with whoever, it ain't no debatin', Nia she with me and she movin' dangerous.

any bitch that i'm with she on go, please come outside or we come to your door.
Y'all can keep the cappin' in your songs,
see Notti in person i'm doing the most.

anywhere it's lit then it's lit, go get a life if you suckin' my dick. can't control when i'm talkin' my shit, don't invite me cause i'm takin' that trip.

top five real bitch don't at me, Notti fuck all the chat nigga send me the addy, if he chattin'  i'm beating him badly, flatten her out, turn that bitch to a patty.

like what, since when was OY ever tough, let it rock but i'm hearing enough, now fuck it y'all pussy i'm calling y'all bluff-"

Riri stopped the recording deciding that her friends had heard enough, she scanned their faces desperately to get at least one reaction from both of them. Nia smiled at her best friend before speaking up, "nah that's heat my heart."

CG let out smoke as he returned his focus back onto the two girls in front of him, "Riri, when you gon drop this shi, i'm jackin' that." he asked. Riyah wanted to release the song as fast as she could, she knew that dropping the song while everyone was still trying to keep up with the drama was the best thing for her to do. "i'm prolly gon drop it tomorrow".

"after i drop this shit though, i'm done" she announced, she was tired of going back and fourth with someone she knew didn't want to back down. as petty as the girl was when it came to beef, she knew that if she continued it would become more than what it should've been. Sania smiled slightly at her friend, "good, i'm tired of all this dissin shit and i'm not even involved."

"yeah this dissin shit aint for me, ion know how y'all do it CG" she admitted truthfully. she could never understand how other drill rappers were so comfortable dissing their opps and dead's all the time. "i'm used to it now, been doing it for too long" CG replied.

L'Riyah would be a liar if she said she didn't enjoy dissing people, she could tell why other drill rappers do it so much. she didn't fail to notice how she was getting praised for her disses. even though she got praised for her songs either way, people were impressed on how she could keep up with everything Notti had been saying about her in his past few songs.

"yall we gotta go, time running out" L'Riyah stood up from her seat grabbing her jacket, their studio session was almost finished but they knew it would take them a long time to gather their belongings. the trio left the building as the sound of people talking and cars were heard.

there was one thing Riyah loved about New York the most, how it was never quiet. to some people this was annoying, but to riri she always found it relaxing. she liked how with all the noises she never felt alone, she also liked how it almost played as a distraction for her.

CG dapped his two friends up before putting his hood and bally up, " stay safe my heart." Sania shouted slightly as he walked away. the two girls began walking back to Riyah's house in silence only talking from time to time, there was never an awkward silence between the two due to them being friends for a long time.

L'Riyah's thoughts started to wonder to her song that would be dropping tomorrow, the people of New York are very judgemental people so she knew that if they did not like it they would tell her or at least make it very clear they didn't. as cocky as it sounds, she wasn't scared of what people thought because she knew she was good. Riyah had everything you could look for in a rapper, she was good with her lyrics, her flow and so much more so the girl was confused on why she was nervous.

she quickly took those thoughts out of her head, negativity wasn't what she needed at the moment because she was going to release that song no matter what.

author speaks!

i hate this chapter sm i'm trying tho💀

for the lyrics i used Kenzo B's song 'bump it'!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 782 21
"babe, if only you knew" "how much i do, love you" โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| she's his bestfriend, he's in a toxic on and off relationship. & she tries her...
43.7K 1.1K 22
๐‹๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค- ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐ž๐›๐›๐š๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ž- A Notti Osama Fanfiction
40.6K 1.8K 27
๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“ ๐๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
44.8K 1.1K 30
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜ก๐˜บ'๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...