β¨― οΉ’ βœ¦πšˆπ™Ύπš„πšπš‚ πšƒπšπš„π™»πšˆ...

η”± Roochieo

β”βœ¦π—§π—’ π—•π—˜ 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ 𝗙π—₯π—œπ—˜π—‘π—— π—ͺ𝗔𝗦 π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿ π—œ π—ͺπ—”π—‘π—§π—˜π——; 𝗧𝗒 π—•π—˜ 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—₯ π—ͺ𝗔𝗦 π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿ... ζ›΄ε€š

WELCOME TO THE BOOK. [READ]
1. The Messed Up Scholar.
2. Break Up.
3. Distressed.
4. "Who Was She?"
5. A Whopper Incident.
6. A Drunk Mess.
7. A Worthy Deal.
9. Mysterious Architect Of The Jade Chamber.
10. A Wasted Talent.
11. Kshahrewar Darshan.
11.5
12. Grudges From The Past.
Special Chapter - 1 !
13. A Lantern Rite To Remember.
14. A Resolved Case.
15. Deepest Thoughts.
16. A Genuine Conversation.
17. The Guili Plains.
18. A New Year, A New You.
19. Facing a Fear.
20. A Confession.
21. New Cases.
22. The Foundation Of Trust.
23. So Close, Yet Miles Away.
HE'S HERE.
24. The Past Of Conflicts.
25. Vintage Wine and Chaos.
26. Awaiting The Final Touch.
27. Meet Mehrak!
28. Painting.
29. Rescue Mission.
30. A New Chapter. [END]
SPECIAL CHAPTER -2
EPILOGUE -1
EPILOGUE - 2
Thank you for Reading!!
BONUS CHAPTER

8. Then It's A Date!

5.5K 290 428
η”± Roochieo

"S-SAY WHAT?" Kaveh raised his voice as his face went completely red and heated up. You stood there him in surprise due to his strange behavior, despite telling it was just an act. You were getting worried if that man would suffer from a sudden cardiac arrest or stroke from the way he behaved.

"Calm down...It's just an act. I'll help you in exchange for this and don't worry I don't think I'd fall for another man yet. So all the feelings that we'll share during the moment shall be either platonic or simply meaningless." 

"...You have no idea how much dignity I'm about to shatter just for this..." Kaveh said as he hid half of his face with his hand.

You chuckled proudly. "Is that a yes?" 

"..It is. But I swear by archons that you better be helpful to me. At least when I return back to Sumeru I need to rebuild my reputation." Kaveh sighed and looked at you. His gaze was piercing through.

Sure enough he did calm down but you noticed how red were the tip of his ears. 

"Then it's a deal. A contract. I'll help you to recover from an artist's block while you, help me teach my ex a lesson. If you break this contract and runaway, there's a saying in Liyue that you will suffer the wrath of the rock." You said as you brought your hand forward for a handshake. 

Kaveh brought his hand forward and grasped it within yours, agreeing to the deal. You were a little startled by how you felt warmth in his hand unlike Aaron's which were cold. 

"Then, See you at Xinyue Kinosk tonight, eight. It's a date. Aaron will be there for a business meet as well. From there I will start helping you out as well." You say and leave.

Kaveh stood there but before he could even answer, you had left his sight. "..Okay...." he muttered as he felt his heart almost bounce out of his chest.

Unexpectedly as you were walking back home, You couldn't help but keep staring at your palm which was held by Kaveh earlier. 

That warmth was comforting and not too harsh unlike what you've felt before. You try clasping both your hands to see if you could feel that warmth again. 

Unfortunately, You couldn't. You then realize how your heart was beating faster than usually after the meeting yet you keep denying those unwanted responses from your body.

You only wanted one thing.—Revenge. Till then, you don't want to fall in love with anyone else. Not until you've recovered from one.

LATER NIGHT : 

You had arrived earlier than expected as it didn't take you much long to wear a pretty gown and neatly decorate your hair with less make up on your face to give a simple yet elegant look. 

As you reached Xinyue Kinosk, you couldn't find Kaveh anywhere as it was only half past seven. Thanks to Yelan, you were able to make an immediate reservation and confirmed the reservation with the attender. 

As you stood out waiting for Kaveh, you unexpectedly ran into Aaron, who had arrived early for his business meeting as well. He was surprised to see you in there, while you only had pure disgust looking at him.

"Look at him, arriving all neat and tidy when it isn't even his work that he's working on."  You thought to yourself and pretended to not see him there. 

"Y/n. You're here?" Aaron asked as he smiled slightly and was about to walk over to where you stood.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not here for you or your business meetings. I have a date with someone else. I also suggest you keep a distance from me starting today." You coldly say to Aaron who flinched upon hearing you had a date.

"Y-Y/n. About yesterday— Please they weren't supposed to do such—" Aaron began nervously, massaging the back his neck but you cut his sentence off.

"Yesterday's matter remains in yesterday. The person I was yesterday isn't the person I am today. I have moved on from you and chose to be with someone who I actually love. It's best if you continue loving the person you always did." You say as you gave him a cold shudder and move away.

Aaron began walking towards you which made you a little nervous but nevertheless, you bowled your fists tight, ready to punch him if he did anything to you.

"I've only loved you Y/n." He said rhetorically. 

A sudden wave of anger went through each and ever single part of you, yet you managed to maintain your composure as you went replying to his statement. "Your actions don't match with your words, Mr. Aaron." 

"Y/n—Please give me one more chance.." He and you now only stood meters apart. Right as he was coming closer, Kaveh had reached.

Your eyes moved away from Aaron towards Kaveh, who appeared to have neatly dressed up with a white suit and his hair braided neatly. As your gaze moved, Aaron turned around to be met with a furious blonde man. 

"To what have I arrived?" He say with an annoyed tone as he walked over to where you stood and held your hands in his, as he brought you away from Aaron. 

You suddenly were startled as you once again felt the warmth in his hands.

The brown haired man kept giving death glares at Kaveh who was no less at doing it too. 

"So this must be the person you have the date with." Aaron said with an annoyed tone.

"Yes, I'm the person she has a date with. You got a problem? First of all who the hell are you. Second of all, why are you after her? Third of all, Get lost." Kaveh said casually.

You were honestly surprised to see Kaveh this good at being argumentative. At first from the way he behaved you assumed he would argue for two minutes and give in but right now the tension in the air was so high, all thanks to him. 

Nevertheless, you were happy he made it on time. Despite being an act, he really caught on with it quickly. You smiled widely at Aaron and mouthed silently; "Get Lost." with the most brightest smile. 

Aaron was taken aback COMPLETELY when you too had joined in with Kaveh. 

"Fine. I'll be taking my leave as I don't have plans to argue before an important client meeting." Aaron said as he walked in but before he did, he gave you a glance.

After he was gone, you sighed in relief.

"Oh goodness...that was so intense. BUT YOU DID GREAT!" You say as you turned towards Kaveh. 

He had rather a disappointed look on his face. "You had to put up with that guy for how long?" He asked in a low tone with a worried look.

"For a while now..but it's fine I've decided to change." You say as you chuckled slightly.

Kaveh sighed. "Honestly that man's got a bitch attitude. Right now, I feel like my roommate is a THOUSAND times better than him." 

You giggled hearing that. "How come a person hates their own roommate so much?" 

"Mine can be the worst. I'll introduce you to him if a chance comes by but his rational attitude is something that I cannot bear with. Anyway, You owe me a dinner and some artist Therapy to get back on track." 

"Fine, Fine. Let's get going. We'll start with basics over food." You say as the two of you enter Xinyue Kinosk, holding hands so that you could deceive all of Aaron's partners in business who assumed you were close to him. 

END — CHAPTER #08

a/n : Kaveh and Y/n being a power couple, I love it. Anyway what are your thoughts on making a spotify playlist for this book? Gimme a bunch of songs and I'll have it made! <3

Thoughts on the chapter too!! Also if I'm going too fast with the updates in this book, let me know. I could slow down too <3

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

1.9K 58 5
"Besides- that's not gay, right?" Across the table Tighnari's cards fall from his hands, every trick up his sleeve laid bare alongside his shock. Cy...
70.7K 2.9K 44
On January 7th, 2020, the 7 hero's of Sumeru all mysteriously went missing, leaving the city in Chaos. Their secret identities were revealed, leaving...
9.5K 193 20
The Light of Kshahrewar and Akademiyas famous Scribe. Everyone knows this duo, some even know that they share the same roof. But how did they end up...
19.2K 986 22
*β€’.ΒΈβ™‘ 𝔸 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕣π•₯, 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗π•ͺ 𝕂𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕙 π•—π•šπ•” β™‘ΒΈ.β€’* Y/N is an eremite whose heart has hardened to survive in the merciless de...